Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero
Default Re: The Dark Council - A New Threat

(OOC: Just so you know Bob, Shadow troopers a black, Force using Stormtroopers with Cortosis armor (It can resist sabers) and they use red-bladed sabers. A missle trooper is just a regular stormtrooper with a yellow patch and a Merr-Sonn PLX-2 portable missle system, and worse yet, the missles chase you.)

(IC:)

M uses the force to send a missle back to the trooper that fired it, and he takes out a few of them. Emerald Jumps over to a Shadow trooper that used his cloaking system to get out of her sight. She uses the Force to reveal his presence and slashes at him a few time, doing hardly any damage. Trace see a few regular stormtroopers and repeater troopers come out of the forest, already wasting ammo.

Trace: "Jaden, Ian, we need to take out those troopers!"

Jaden and Ian run over to where the troopers are and start slashing. Trace jumps over the small stream and lands on one of the repeater troopers, taking away his weapon in the process. One of the missle troopers has the bright idea to walk in front of her as she holds up the disarmed repeater trooper, and inevitably gets riddled full of bullets.

After a little more fighting, TIE Fighters fly around taking out anything that moves, including their own men. A few of the students man the hidden turrets around the academy, put in place after the Desann incedent Kyle took care of years ago. Some of the TIE's start falling into the river after a few shots, and some of them blow up on contact. With the thinning number of TIE's, the students get into their ships and chase them off. The ground battle continues.
NOW, ENTER THE HEAT OF BATTLE! GO FOR IT!
SFIII:3rd Strike
Old 04-21-2004, 12:45 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Tavion: Muahaha! The rest of my army has already invaded the base! I know they will all be destroyed, but my new army, the Yuuzhan Vong will defeat you all! Reborn!
3 reborn drop down form the wall, one in blue, one in green, and one in red.
Tavion: These are my Reborn Generals: Wateria, Leafsaria, and Firerearia.
Each unhood themselves to revela al of them are Jedi Yuzzhan Vong.
Tavion: The invasion has begun. Wahaha!
While she was laughing, she had been shot. I looked up to see Boba Fett.
Boba: You were a bad employer, and you underpaid me.
Wateria: Lord Tavion!
Leafsaria: Urggh! The invasion will begin shortly!
Firerearia: Agreed.
Each disseapeared.
The charges were set and I personally inspected them. We caught Jaden and Fett decided to form an alliance with the Republic.
Fett: You do pay way more than Tavion and I wont be on a Wanted list. This works well.
Two Jedi walked in with Jaden tied up. Fett took her to the Slave I and locked her in a stasis cell.
Fett: All those creds would pay for Carbon Freezing compliments to Prince Xizor and his newly discovered will.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:49 AM
Lightning Offline
Banned

OOC: oh Sorry.

*I sneak up on a shadowtroopers, and start three quick slashes at it. It turns with a sweep of its red saber. I duck, and perform two lunging stabs into its black armor. I backflip, and kick it into a wall. I quickly turn, following my senses, to see a repeater aiming at me. I raise my saber against its gun, and backflip right before it explodes, killing the repeating trooper, and a missile trooper next to it.*
Old 04-29-2004, 12:58 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

OOC: I should revive this.

IC: Space
Kyle on Comm to Temple: This is Kyle. Tavion has been killed. She has revealed 3 new Dark Jedi Generals of her new army. She says that it is preparing for invasion in the Unknown Regions. I request backup form the Jedi Masters. Luke can stay though. Boba Fett is already following me, and he has turned Jaden over to the proper authorities. The bounty was transferred to our account for a Sabacc table. You better have that Sabacc table in the lounge before I get back Luke. Taking out a freaky-looking alien army is NOT in a day's work. Kyle Out.

Kyle: Jan, increase the thrusters, we're jumping into hyperspace to these coordinates.
Jan: Aye Aye Cpatain.

Kyle on Comm to Fett: Transmitting coordinates.

The two ships disseapeared into the light of Hyperspace.

Unknown Regions
Upon returning from Hyperspace, I noticed a planet. Around it were asteroid sized living meteors. I could tell they were living by there moving 'tails.' Fett fired a shot at the meteor. It blew up.
Kyle: Now Boba, why did you do that.
Fett; I think our galaxy is somewhat safer now.

The two ships descended into the planet where Tavion's army was said to be located.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:02 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

OOC: I'm revivin this.
IC:
The Raven's Claw and Slave III landed on the Planet. Boba Fett blew the door open to the nearest building. In the building there were horned human-like tattoed creatures. Each was making a living weapon. Fett killed them all.
Kyle: Stop killing them.
I ignited my orange lightsaber and my Yellow saber that I stole from Yun in the Valley. We went into an air duct until we saw an office. There was an uglyier looking alien and one that looked like he was a clone, yet scarier. The Scarier one spoke first.
Scary: The Invasion will begin shortly.
Alien: But Warmaster, we have not prepared our armies.
The three Alien Jedi then appeared before the alien.
Grassira: Warmaster, someone's spying-
Grassira was killed. Fett shot her. He then shot Flamiria. Wateria ran.
Warmaster: How dare you.
Fett and I jumped from the air duct.
Old 05-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yavin IV, Jedi Academy

Trace led some of the stormtroopers into the training remote room, where they where all taken down by the small sphereical droid.

Trace: "That's just sad..."
Stormtrooper: "I'll say, they where my best division."
Trace: "Aren't you gonna run?"
Stormtrooper: "Why bother? I lost my best men to that little thing." *Points to remote* "Besides, I was thinking of defecting anyway."
Trace: "I guess you'll have to come with me until I get you to a New Republic ship. The others should be done outside."
Stormtrooper: "Not likely. We've sent Hazard troopers out there so they won't be taken care of so easily by the Howlers in the area. And there are those freaky Shadowtroopers. I used to be one, but I didn't like the helmet. I couldn't see a thing."
Trace: "That gives me an idea." *Gets out commlink.* "M."
M: (over comm) "Yea Trace?"
Trace: "See if you could lure the shadowtroopers into a room in the temple with no windows, and then I'll cut the power."
M: "Blind them, eh? But what about the regular Stormtroopers, they have infra-red vision capability, and you don't want to know what the Hazardtroopers can see."
Trace: "We can send them to the flood room and -- What do you mean I don't want to know what the hazard troopers can see?"
M: "Trust me, you don't want to know. Besides, an electrical charge wouldn't work against the HT's, but the Force suction should get rid of they're weapons. Try it, we'll lure them into the room and signal you when we're ready."
Old 05-28-2004, 02:09 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Predarate Vong

Warmaster: Surrender and I will give you an honorable death, Jeedi.
Kyle: My ass!
I flung my yellow lightsaber at the Warmaster's Head. The aliens gasped around me.
Alien: You gave the allmighty leader of the Yuuzhan Vong an unhonorable death!
Kyle: Do you wanna go?
Yuzzhan Vong: No! Tsavong Lah, save us O great new Warmaster!
Lah: Ok. *Pulls out electro staff* This is a stick with a Vong Eel on the end. This will hurt.
Boba: I set Slave III's self destruct sequence, Its gonna destry the factory in 45 seconds. Hop on!
I hopped onto Boba's back and he jetted his way to the Claw. We were taking off when we saw the fireworks when a small chunk of rock flew out of the factory.
Boba: Damn. They escaped.
The Claw left the atmosphere.
Vong: Warmaster Lah, with the destruction of our factory, Tavion, and our Jeedi Vong, the will delay the war 13 years.
Lah: Damn. Can't you do anything right.
Lah winked at the guards who came up and stabbed the Vong in the back.
Valley of the Jedi
Voice: Blast! Where in hell our those Vaapad tablets! Tavion siad they would be here!
The Blue Yuuzhan Vong Jedi dropped from the wall of where the alien was standing.
Wateria: Desann, I presume, The Jedi on Yavin 4 have it. Tavion told me it was stolen.
Desann *Into comlink*: Ltd. Fyarr, Advance the troops in the Temple to the room of History. I want that Tablet.
Fyarr: Yes Master. *Softer* Reelo! Do exactly what Master Desann ordered!
Desann: Good...
Old 05-29-2004, 12:17 AM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yavin IV, Jedi Academy.

M and the other Jedi had just lured all the troops into the training area's flood room when one of them tapped his helmet.

Repeater Trooper: "Yes sir? Understood." *He gestures to the other troopers.* "Move out, Desaan wants the ancient tablet thingyin the history room."
M: (To himself) "Desaan? I thought we took care of him years ago. He must've survived. This can't be good." *Gets his commlink.* "Trace! The troopers are going to the history room!"
Trace: "Sithspit! They're blocking the entrance and the only way out is to finish the course."
M: "Whatever they were after, it looks like they're gonna get it."
Trace: "It was probably that old tablet Luke brought in."
M: "I also overheard them say something about Desaan."
Trace: "f***! I thought we got rid of that overgrown lizard! Make your way to the other side of the academy, I'll go outside and delay them. Trace out." *Shuts off commlink* "Looks like I'm alone one this one." *Runs out of the remote room.*
Old 05-29-2004, 01:14 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

*I only knew one thing to do. I jumped , and carved a whole in the ceiling with my lightsaber. I then jumped again, using the Force to heighten my jump, and grabbed the ceiling with my hands. Then I pulled myself up. I felt with the Fprce the rooms under me, and walked to where the History Room was right under me. I re-ignited my lightsaber, and carved another hole in the ceiling, and jumped down into the history room. I saw 3 stormtroopers running out from the history room into the archives. They had retreived the tablet. I started to rush after them.*
Old 05-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Trace runs to the history room, where the troopers have already grabbed the tablet.

Trace: "They're gone. But we're too high up fort them to be out of the temple by now."

She sees a window that overlooks the front entrance where all of the remnant ships were. She looks out and sees exactly how far down it is. The quickest way outside without running into the Imps was the go out the window, and Luke did something similar, but the question is, will it work for her?

Trace: "It's worth a shot."

Trace jumps out the window and starts falling. She tries to concentrate on herself and slows her descent. She's almost on the gorund when she losses her concentration, and falls into the river from a few feet above the water. It wasn't the smartest way down, and it sure wasn't painless, but she beat the remnant troops.

Dark Council HQ

Zero and the Dark council are still dormant, waiting to reveal themselves. Kinda boring, ain't it?
Old 05-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

*I saw Trace jump out the window, and I remembered that Jedi could slow their decent. I jumped out after her, and I dive into the Force. I am oblivious to everything around me, as me decent slows down. As I land, I still feel a vibration that weakens my legs, but at least I didn't break a leg. I saw that Trace had fallen into the river, so I walked over to it to help her up.*
Old 05-31-2004, 08:32 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Command Ship, Orbiting Yavin 4
Galak: Reelo, Send the mercs in. I am not confident with these Stromtroopers.
Comm: Master Galak, we have the Tablet. I am sending a scan just in case the tablet is destroyed.
Reelo: (In Rodian) Yes! We have it!
Galak on Comm to Desann: Master, we have a scan.
Desann: Well, what are you waiting for you dope send it. I will train in Vapaad while absorbing the Valley's Power!
Galak: Sir.
Raven's Claw, Orbiting Yavin 4
Kyle: What?
Jedi (On Comm): Stormtroopers have stolen Master Windu's Vaapad tablet.
Kyle: I worked hard to get that.
Jedi: They are in the docking room.
Kyle: Damn. I didn't want to do this, but I must. No Dark Jedi can get to the Vaapad scroll. *Presses button on Console*
Docking Room
Trooper: Commander, why is that ship turning red?
Trooper 2: Damn, that's a self destruct sequence!
The Moldy Crow exploded in a blinding light, along with the Troopers and tablet.
Command Center
Reelo: Commander Fyarr, The troops died.
Galak: Send in the Mercs! I want every last Jedi dead! And that Kyle Katarn!
Old 06-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Jedi Academy: Training course A

M and the other students had just gotten out of the training course when they heard, and saw, an explosion in the docking bay. A few stormtrooper helmets could be seen flying out into the river.

M: "Kyle must've blew up the crow, again..."
Jan: "After I just got finished fixing it!"
M: "Where'd you come from?"
Jan: "Does it really matter?"
M: "At least most of the troopers were taken out."

Just then, a few Hazard troopers walk out and head towards Trace and Sereo
and surround them.

M: "I just had to say something..." *Gets out his concussion rifle (Jedi Academy version) and takes a shot at one of the troopers.*

Jedi Academy: River

The docking bay exploded, and a few troopers were sent flying out into the river.

Trace: "We can only asume that all the troopers were taken out by that explosion."

A few Hazard troopers walk over to Trace and Sereo and hold up their weapons. A couple are holding the standard concussion rifle, and a couple are holding repeater rifles, both deadly for even a Jedi at point-blank range.

Hazard troooper: "Hands up, or we'll open fire."

Out of nowhere, one of the H-troopers was blasted with compressed energy. Had to be M.

Hazard trooper: "Forget about him, we'll just -- WHAT THE FLIP?!?"

Two of the H-toopers were blasted by a Jedi shuttle. They must've just returned from Korriban.

Hazrd Trooper: "Well, this is a surprise..." *Drops rifle.*
Old 06-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Lightning Offline
Banned

Sereo: That was close.

*I deactivate my saber and clip it back to my belt, and my Jedi Robes quickly cover it up after I moved my hand away.*

Sereo: I hope that Master Windu's tablet wasm't blown up in that explosion.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Academy
Out of the shuttle comes the mercs. They kill all the troopers.
Merc: Commander Fyarr gave us permission to slaughter everyone on Yavin. Including Katarn.
The Ravens Claw lands next to the mercs.
Kyle: Not likely!
*Takes out Orange and Yellow sabers and kills some of the Mercs*
Kyle: Sereo, Trace, get out. Send M here, He and I are the only Jedi Masters presnet. These Mercs are gunna be a handful.