Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero
Default Re: The Dark Council - A New Threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust
In my quarters
Ah, memories. memories I have had before. New memories, old memories. I keep them all as souveniours. In fact I have a Rancor claw that came from Tavion- Tavion?!?! I compleltly forgot to kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran outside and into Luke's Quarters.
Kyle: Tavion... alive... damn... kill!
Luke: You're saying that you FORGOT to kill Tavion on Taspir?
Kyle: Yes.
Luke: Damn. Well, I'll send you, Rosh, M, Jaden and Ian after this goon. I'll have to send Samus and Trace after the rest of the Reborn.
Kyle: Ok
Luke: I've alreadty sent force-messages to everyone on their assignments.
Kyle: One more thing. Tavion has been training in Korriban for the past three years. I think we should send the full Academy.
Luke: There will be Reborn. Allright. The whole academy. Tavion must get killed...
M: *Walks into Lukes Chamber after recieving the message.* "You missed Tavion on Taspir, but I followed her to Korriban. Luke was busy with Darth Savath and couldn't help us at the tomb until Ragnos's spirit joined the fight. Tavion must've left druing the fight after she blasted me with the scepter, and since she still has it, she'll probably try to resurect Ragnos again... But there's still something I feel we're missing. I don't think it'd be wise to send the whole Academy to Korriban. Samus, Trace, Kyle, and Rosh should be able to lead a team to Korriban to get her. Emerald, Jaden, and I will stay here if something bad happens."
NOW, ENTER THE HEAT OF BATTLE! GO FOR IT!
SFIII:3rd Strike

Last edited by Zero; 04-03-2004 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:43 AM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Samus Aran Send a message via Yahoo to Samus Aran Send a message via Skype™ to Samus Aran

"Yay..
i have a job!"

Old 04-05-2004, 01:33 AM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Korriban: Darkshadow's ship.

Zero lands his A-Wing a few meters away from the DarkShadow (A Firespray, similar to Jango Fett's). Max and Jade walk over to the temple where Zero is waiting.

Max: "Jade, this is who will train you from now on. I have little more to teach you."
Jade: "But he's no older than me!"
Max: "He has several more years of Force training than you, and he has some Force techniques that will help you if he so desires to teach them to you."
Jade: "I'm still not impressed."
Zero: "Then lets do battle. You and me, one on one."

Jade activates her red bladed saber, and Zero activates one of the green blades of his saberstaff. They both charge each other and the battle begins.
*insert extremely detailed saber battle scene here.*
Zero pins Jade down and activates the other blade of his saber. Jade can feel the heat from it as it stays just an inch from her nose.

Zero: "I do believe I am victorious."
Jade: "You got lucky.'
Max: "Enough! Jade, you will go with him. I need to speak with your bounty hunter friend Jaden."
Jade: "Alright" *Gets in the backseat of the A-Wing.* "Lets go."
Zero: "Very well then."

The two ships take off and go their seperate ways, the DarkShadow enters hyperspace towards Vendellas, and the Zero (the A-Wing) goes off towards Tavakun.

Last edited by Zero; 04-05-2004 at 01:37 AM.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Samus Aran Send a message via Yahoo to Samus Aran Send a message via Skype™ to Samus Aran

((now What))

Old 04-13-2004, 11:40 PM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

(Post more than three, or four words here, GN. Read the rules at the top of the page. They say you need to post 100 words, or more posting here...)

Dark Council Leader) He sat in the middle of a large room, many computers arond him. And many screens in front of him. He looked at them very carefully, he heard a noise and looked to the left side of the computer screens, seeing Two Dark Jedi and Two Robot's.

Dark Jedi One) Kicked one of the robots forward and bowed to the leader. "My lord, forgive me for coming in like this, but these two robots were slacking off. We found them walking out of the room without permission of the Main Robot gaurd."

Robot Two) "But my lord, all we were doing -" Both the Dark Jedi kicked the robot gaurd over and looked at the other.

Dark Jedi Two) "How dare you try to waste out leaders time, you worthless r-" A loud clapping coise was heard, both the Dark Jedi looked at the leader in fear.

Dark Council Leader) "The only one I see here wasting my time, would be you two. You should have listened to the robots before you came here, and began wasting my time, yourselves..." He pointed at the Robots. "Tell me your side of the story." Looked at the Dark Jedis. "And you tell them to shut up, and I shall have you killed." He put his hand up to his face and leanded on it while looking at the robots.

Robot One) "Well, your evil greatness. We were coming here, to ask you if we could have a few more robots to help us. You see, we had a few others destoryed because of this Madman, killing the robots who were supposedly slacking off."

Robot Two) "But then these two gaurds came and pestered us about why we were slacking off, but before we could tell them, they forced us here and then, this intired thing started."

Dark Council Leader) "I take back everything I said about you gaurds."

Dark Jedi Two) He looked happy for a moment. "You mean sir, we arent worthless morons who should have been killed a long time ago?"

Dark Council Leader) "No." A long silence started. He stood up and looked at them and then yelled at him. "You are the biggest morons who should be SLAUGHTERED!! YOU WASTE MY TIME, OVER AND OVER ABOUT ISHUES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPLAINED FIRST!!" He stoped and everything was silent again. The room seemed to have shook.

Dark Jedi One) "But my lord-"

Dark Council LEader) "SILENCE YOU IMPUTANT WORM!" He drew his light saber, is ativeated, and a red beam of energy appeared. "You robots may leave, and get the cleaning robots and a cofin... These gaurds are about to die." He walked down and the robots ran out. He could be seen now, in a large white robe, he threw it off, showing the white clothes he was in. A white, ong sleeve shirt, white pants and white shoes.

Dark Jedi Two) "Forgive us my lord!! We didnt mean to waste your time! Give us one more chance! We wont do it again."

Dark Council Leader) "You have had your last chance, and you f**ed up." He jumped at the Dark Jedi and slashed his head off, the body fell over and blood went all over the floor, the other Dark Jedi drew his Light Saber.

Dark Jedi One) "Look sir, I didnt want to do this, but you leave me with no option, you yourself aid you must fight all fights, even those against great foes."

Dark Council Leader) He grinned. "You did learn something from me. Unlike this fellow, you will be torchered to death." He slashed the Dark Jedis hand off before he could do anything. He claped his hands and Two gaurds in nothing but black walked in. "Take him to the torcher room, if the robots want, they may torcher him."

Gaurd One) "Which robot, my lord?"

Dark Council Leader) "Does it matter? Let any robots torcher him!!" He laughed as they draged him off.

Dark Jedi One) "FORGIVE ME!!! PLEASE!!!"

Old 04-14-2004, 02:40 AM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Dark Council Base: Tavakun.

The Zero lands just outside of the base and Jade and Zero step out.

Jade: "This is your base? Yeesh, it looks like the backside of a rancor!"

Upon hearing that, half of the robots there activate red-bladed sabers of many kinds and concentrate them on Jade.

Jade: "So, y'all wanna fight? Oh, we'll fight!"

Jade gets out her red-bladed saber, and Force Jumps out of the way. Within seconds, all you can see is a flurry of red sabers and robot parts flying everywhere. Jade uses the Force to blast a few heads off of some robots. A robot comes from behind, and Jade uses a downward slash on the one infront of her, and the reciol hits the one behind her. A robot comes out of nowhere and chops her right hand off.

Jade: "B****! You just wasted 20,000 credits worth of life savings, you know how long I was saving that money?!"

Jade goes into a blind rage, and her movements become lightning fast. Her saber becomes a red blur, and all you can see are robot parts flying everywhere.

Zero: (Thinking: "She is indeed skilled, but I should stop this before anymore damage can be done.") "HALT!"

Everyone stops immediately. Jade takes that oppourtunity to slap a robot upside the back of its head.

Zero: "Jade, you have proven yourself worthy to be trained by me."

Zero jumps off of the catwalk, and on to the lower level. He then turns to one of the robots and hands him a big wad of credits.

Zero: "Make sure these droids are fixed up proper."
Robot: *Finishes counting the money.* "Yes sir!!"
Zero: "Jade."

Zero and Jade leave the hangar and towards the medical station of the base.

Last edited by Zero; 04-14-2004 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:30 AM
Lightning Offline
Banned

Name: Sereo
Light Saber Color: Sapphire
Space Ship: The Space Laser. This spaceship is shaped like a Jedi Starfighter, and is painted to blend in with space. It has two front laser cannons, two back ones, three rotating ones on the top, and three rotating ones on the bottom. The lasers look like shooting stars, so the spaceship is well camoflauged.
Class Warrior: Jedi Master with no apprentice currently

----------------------------------------------

Jedi Academy

*I quickly moved to the saber training room to get ready for fighting Tavion. Once I get there, I activate my saber, and set it to training power, and activate one of the droids. It ignites a bright emerald saber. It plunges forward, and tries to hit high up, and I quickly block. I spin around, and clash down, which the Jedi blocks. Then I swing upward, and it blocks. I take another chance high up, and then plunge straight forward. I pull my saber and, as quick as lightning, bring my left hand for a two handed swing, reverse my grip, and start towards the left shoulder. It barely blocks, and again, as fast as lightning, I reverse my grip, and start towards the other shoulder. Once the lightsaber makes contact with the training droids right shoulder, it's lightsaber deactivates. The droid bows, and it deactivates.*

Last edited by Lightning; 06-01-2004 at 12:52 AM.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Jedi Academy, Yavin IV: Hostile training course in the woods.

Trace hides in the bushes as the simulated enemies are activated. She follows the small stream a few feet behind her, and when she goes for a few feet, a couple of Howlers jump her. She activates her new, orange-bladed saber and slices both of them in half. She walks further down the river until she come to an area where the stream is covered by rocks. She walks onto the south bank (To her right) and walks through the woods. While she walking, she's randomly jumped by Howlers, and an occasional Mynock. She comes to an area with 2 stormtroopers, just outside of the temple. One of them spots her and shoots, only to get his shot reflected back at him. The other one gets out his blaster, but is cut down before he can fire.

After the stormtroopers are taken care of, a dark Jedi comes out of nowhere and starts attacking Trace. He uses a saber twirl-downward slash combo, and Trace counters by dodging to the left and using a side slash to the right. The dark jedi gets caught in the saber, and the simulation ends. Trace jumps into the main river -- which seperated where she was and the Academy -- and wades across to the South side.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

*on com. to zero from samus*

"Zero, i have landed on Korriban, but i have not seen Tavion. Do you know where she might be? Also what do you want me to do when i find her?"

Old 04-19-2004, 02:07 AM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

Dark Council Leader) He sat back down in his chair and looked at the computer screens, he snaped his fingers and the screens came clsoer to him, and a keyboard of light appears, he began typing and changed the screens to other rooms, many of which had people being torchered. He changed all of them to asingle room, the cannon room. He looked at it and laughed. "Soon everything will come togethor, and we shall raise where OZ had failed..."

Head Dark Jedi) He walked in and the door shut behind him, he got on one knee, bowing to the leader. "My lord, the can-"

Dark Council Leader) "I know, its starting to slow down. Ap-" A loud explosion threwout the base could be heard, he looked at the computer screens, seeing smoke and nothing more. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" He jumped and ran out the door, the Dark Jedi ran behind him, a few more ran behind him incase of anything. He ran threw the door, only to see all robots destoryed, and the cannon a wreck.

Dark Jedi 4) He looked at the cannon. "My god, what happened?"

Dark Council Leader) He fell on his knees, he grabed his head and shook it. "All our work... Gone like that? "

Head Dark Jedi) He walked around to the other side of the cannon. "Corection, my lord. The left side of the cannons destoryed, the right sides in perfect shape, dosent look like anythings damaged."

Dark Council Leader) He jumped up. "You dont get it, the main fire wepon is destoryed, without that, we cant even use this cannon." He shook his head. "What are we going to do now?"

Dark Jedi 1) "Well my lord, we could go to Tasku 3... They do have a base there that has a few components like that one..."

Head Dark Jedi) He walked back over to them. "What are you?! Insane? Have you had a cat scan lately? Thats the most gaurded planet in the intire universe. Do you honestly think we could get the component?"

Dark Jedi 3) "We could do it. We would just need to send robots... And dark jedis... Thousands of thousands..."

Dark Council Leader) He looked at him. "Yes... We could do that, and maybe we could overpower the rebels. ARE YOU STUPID!? We cant waste out armys of robots and jedi just for that."

Head Dark Jedi) "Indeed... But we do have enough robots my lord."

Dark Council Leader) "... Hmmmm...?"

Head Dark Jedi) "We have more than enough, you see, the bases creating the robots have been working triple over time. And they have over 3.4 Million robots."

Dark Council Leader) "I know this already! Do you think Im stupid? I just want to know what happened to the cannon."

Dark Jedi 2) "Why dont you look at the cameras footage?"

Dark Council Leader) "Your a god d***ed genius..."

Old 04-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

(OOC: Samus, the Light Jedi is M, the evil one is Zero

Dark Council Base: Tavakun.

After Jade gets hand hand replaced, again, she and Zero walk to the cannon room. A robot comes up to Zero with a datapad.

Robot: "Sir, the cannon is nearly complete."
Zero: "Good, I shall relay this information to the Master."
Jade: "Zero! Who's that?!"

Zero and the robot look over to who Jade's pointing at. They can't get a good look since he/she is using the Force to block itself from view.

Zero: "STOP!"

Zero runs over to the cannon as it explodes, the Force using figure then fades away during the chaos.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Korriban
Looking into the electro binoculars I saw The Ragnos temple. At the foot was Tavion. She was apparently protected by a Bounty Hunter, which resembles Jaden.
Kyle: Team 1, you must go and capture Jaden. There's a reward for her and the temple needs it to fix the wreck room, and install a nice Sabacc table where I will win on on Saturday nights.
Jedi: Understood sir.
Kyle: Team 2, led by Samus, will invade and capture the Ragnos tomb. You must place detonation cahrges all around the tomb AND one on the Ragnos sculpture. If not, the statue WILL survive the explosion and ol' legs for horns will come back from the dead. I will distract, maybe kill, Tavion. Now go!
Team 1 departed as Tavion left to go inside the temple and began to cpature Jaden. Team 2 went inside the tomb. I followed. When the Team cought up to Tavion, we ignited sabers and started a duel.
Kyle: Tavion, long time no see. How ya been?
Tavion: Fine until you showed up. Maybe my new army, still in the Unknown regions will give you mercy... Wait, they dont have mercy! Haha!
Old 04-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Samus Aran Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

(WOOPPSIE! )

*on com. to M from samus*

"M, i have landed on Korriban, but i have not seen Tavion. Do you know where she might be? Also what do you want me to do when i find her?"

Old 04-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Zero Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Jedi Academy: Comm room

M presses a button on the comm console to transfer the message from his commlink to the computer.

Samus: "M, I have landed on Korriban, but i have not seen Tavion. Do you know where she might be? Also what do you want me to do when i find her?"
M: "If you can't find Tavion, go after that Boba Fett look alike, Jaden. I heard she was in the area." *closses channel.*

Jaden Koor, Ian, and Emerald walk into the room.

Jaden: "M, the remaining students have started patroling outside. Do you really expect an attack?"
M: "Someone could have waited for half the students to leave before executing an attack."
Emerald: "Yeah, I know how the Remnant thinks: stupidly. If anyone were to attack, it would be them."

A loud explosion can be heard from outside.

M: "That's our cue. Everyone outside."

The 4 Jedi run outside where there are shadowtroopers and missle troopers running around attacking the students. M, Jaden, Ian, and Emerald join the battle, sabers twirling.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

*I hear an explosion outside, and I sense shadowtroopers and missile troopers outside. Without thinking, I crash through the window, I flip in air, and use the Force to have a safe landing as I ignite my sapphire saber.*

*I deflect a bolt at a shadowtrooper, and jump to avoid a missile that explodes under me. I land on a missile trooper's back. I stab my saber downward to destroy it, and backflip off of it, and backstab another missile trooper. I I take my lightsaber out of the trooper's stomach, I deflect another blaster bolt.*