Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: Shower or Bath?
Shower 45 84.91%
Bath 8 15.09%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka
Default Re: Showers or Baths?

I never take baths, so showers it is! :P
Old 11-06-2009, 12:39 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Showers always do the thing for me when it's cold. When it's cold, I go in the bathroom and take hot showers, use soap, and in fact, it's not that easy washing hair when the water's too hot. Baths are even harder to take if you have to wash your hair. I'd have to dip my head into the water to wash it and the water would be all hot and spicy and stuff. I do that all the time to wash my hinus and private genitals of the body and I sit in a whole bunch of water for some good amount of time but then both ways I end up stepping out the bathtub getting water on the floor. I'll then have to clean that up with the towels that I use to wrap around my body but I get too lazy too and most of the time I took those showers and baths, I was still semiconstipated, meaning it didn't help, and I still end up going to the bathroom time after time and then I really have to retake my bath or shower, really pointless, out of all the times I could be on the computer when I can be on the computer. By the way, I prefer none on the weekend because those are the days I do less activities. My only priorities for taking them is when I smell or am going to someplace like the Movie Theaters, someone's house, or school. That's also when I eat a good meal and brush my teeth.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:51 AM
FireBrawl Latios Offline
Elite Trainer

Showers. It's fast and time, water saving

燒死了。讓我安息吧。

請勿觸摸,因為骨灰偶爾會動。

一旦有機會,一定會重新從廢墟中再复活起來!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Baths are totally way more awesome. Dude. If they were quicker I'd have them every day, but alas, the humble shower is far more convenient.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Showers always do the thing for me when it's cold. When it's cold, I go in the bathroom and take hot showers, use soap, and in fact, it's not that easy washing hair when the water's too hot. Baths are even harder to take if you have to wash your hair. I'd have to dip my head into the water to wash it and the water would be all hot and spicy and stuff. I do that all the time to wash my hinus and private genitals of the body and I sit in a whole bunch of water for some good amount of time but then both ways I end up stepping out the bathtub getting water on the floor. I'll then have to clean that up with the towels that I use to wrap around my body but I get too lazy too and most of the time I took those showers and baths, I was still semiconstipated, meaning it didn't help, and I still end up going to the bathroom time after time and then I really have to retake my bath or shower, really pointless, out of all the times I could be on the computer when I can be on the computer. By the way, I prefer none on the weekend because those are the days I do less activities. My only priorities for taking them is when I smell or am going to someplace like the Movie Theaters, someone's house, or school. That's also when I eat a good meal and brush my teeth.
...wut.

I perfer showers. :3 I love turning the water up to nearly scalding and just standing there for a bit. I swear I could stay in the shower for hours x3
Old 11-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Are you saying you shat in the tub?

And what's a hinus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
...wut.

I perfer showers. :3 I love turning the water up to nearly scalding and just standing there for a bit. I swear I could stay in the shower for hours x3
I do that every morning. Dad gets mad at me.

As for me, I usually take showers, because I can do some stuff in there (), and they're faster. Baths are when I'm really stressed and don't need to be washed.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
because I can do some stuff in there ()
Are you saying you shat in the shower?
Old 11-06-2009, 06:09 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Are you saying you shat in the shower?
I think she's talkin' DOWN TOWN.

Porygon - Alphanumeric
Level 100; 621
Old 11-06-2009, 07:02 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

I never take baths. Showers are awesome. I love to turn it to super hot and then just sit there. It's much more relaxing too.

~VV~
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

A little too much information there, Max.

Showers. Baths are just gross; you're sitting in your own filth.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:26 PM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

shower. dont feel like sitting in my own filth

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Old 11-07-2009, 02:32 AM
Stubby Boardman Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Stubby Boardman

I take showers cause they are much quicker than baths are and use lots less water.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:51 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
Are you saying you shat in the tub?

And what's a hinus?

Banned but I can still respond to your message as I know you'll be back. I'm only responding to this part and this part only. No I'm not saying that. I get up and go to the bathroom inbetween or before. I also wait until I'm all done. I take short showers and long baths. Just the way it goes. I drink tons of fluid inbetween then and before and after.
Also hinus is another word for behind. Look it up in the dictionary if you don't know what one is. I think that just settles this post. Don't ever make dumb comments like that again insinuating the stuff you can't grasp and interpret correctly.

EDIT: Lol! I misread. It seemed kind of funny. I voted for showers although I may never take them if it's passed morning when I'm way too hot for one. I may just switch my clothes but I only take the showers during morning and when I don't feel like I have to use the restroom any second.

Last edited by SPPF_Max; 11-07-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

I never have time to take a bath, so I use showers. Besides, they're more relaxing.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-07-2009, 07:06 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
...wut.

Just ignore him.

But yeah I agree, showers are awesome.

But I like baths too.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†