Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

I calmly walked to where the battle had been held. Dragonite was injured and breathing heavily; the hyperball was lying a few feet away from him.
To pick-up the pokeball now would be an insult to my Pokémon. I first approached Dragonite, and instructed him to rest the muscles of his wings, as if he were roosting on his nests.
Once he landed, I bowed before him, and so did he, because he had done something he disliked.
"Before you continue resting, though, may you use Heal Bell to wake up Infernape?" I asked, holding Infernape's Pokéball near to him. He chanted in a mythical tune; the ball shaking on my hand told me that my Infernape was ready to battle.
It was now that I picked Spiritomb's pokeball, and placed it next to Espeon's.
I now turned to my ranger, and politely asked him to lead the way to the next area.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 01-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger : Leo

-
Marth didn’t pick up his new member off the back. First, he walked over to his Pokémon and congratulated him. This showed me that he truly did care about his Pokémon. I was beyond a doubt amazed by his performance; it was like a good movie and kept me on the edge of my chair. He instructed his Dragon Pokémon to rest his muscles after that well fought battle. Once he was on the ground again, they bowed to each other.

"Before you continue resting, though, may you use Heal Bell to wake up Infernape?" I asked, holding Infernape's Pokéball near to him. This was indeed a smart thing to do. The Dragonite began signing this enchanting song that sounded like bells chiming. The ball appeared to glow a bit, but just for a second. The ball shook a slightly, then settled down. In the distance, I heard a soft soothing sound that was drawing me over to it. It was almost as if a response to the Heal Bell Dragonite just used. The sound was really beautiful and captivating. I wanted to follow it, but waited for Marth to decide what he wanted to do.

“Wanna go check it out?” I asked, not taking my eyes away from the direction in which the sound was coming from.

-

Trainer: Marth

Encounters- ??? Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Name: Marth
Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 1 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100% [In Ball]

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
100% [Out of Ball]

Old 02-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Marth Offline

Somewhere, in the midst of the crystal caverns, a soothing sound was audible. It sounded like Dragonite's cry, and it might've been a response to it. But that would be impossible, for Dragonite's habitat was not inside a dark area, but rather, soaring in the skies.
However, curiosity had a knack for calling me to unknown mysteries...
"Wanna go check it out?" asked Leo, and I agreed immediately, walking towards the source of the mysterious sound...
Old 02-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

-

The sound was enchanting as it slowly filled the cave. The echo that it created made the sound even more beautiful. I looked around to see who was producing this elegant music, but could not find the source. I had the feeling that the source of the music was near us, but for some reason, we couldn’t see it. My first assumption was that it was a ghost Pokémon, but I was not sure. Usually when a Ghost Pokémon is near, you can tell because of the drop in temperature, but I felt none. Then I felt something fast go between Marth and me, and I saw a pink blur. Whatever it was circled around us several times before revealing itself to us. A pink Pokémon with many moon crescents on her body appeared before us. Her beauty truly amazed me. Her body was mainly pink, but was made up of many different colors. She levitated towards Marth and looked at him. I was amazed one even came so close to us. She must’ve sensed something good in us both in order for her to show up like this.

-

Encounters Left: 9

Encounters- ??? ??? Cresselia
??? Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 1 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100% [In Ball]

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
100% [Out of Ball]

Old 02-05-2010, 11:20 PM
Marth Offline

Amazing. The source of the soothing sound was a Pokémon I had only heard in legends: Cresselia. It was pink in color, with a levitating body composed of multiple moon-shaped figures and a central body like a Lapras. Majestically, it levitated above us, eyeing us curiously.
"Dragonite!" I whispered, not wanting to disturb the sight. "Please, use your chant to tell it we mean no harm. I'm going to take a picture, without flash, of the two of you singing together".

Dragonite nodded and did as instructed, beginning to chant his own soothing song. At the same time, I pulled out my pocket camera, and turned the flash off. I listened to the music created by these two legendary Pokémon. It sounded like...
"Naoooooooo! Niiiite!" began Dragonite, getting slowly closer to Cresselia.
"Creeeeee! Liaaaaa" replied Cresselia.
"Click!" finished my camera, snapping a picture of the scene, which would be treasured by the Warden, who enjoyed viewing pictures of rare pokémon in the island.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

-

The sight of the Cresselia was truely amazing, it was an honor just to see it in our presence. The levetating Legendary

"Dragonite!" I heard Marth whisper, but could not hear the rest. Dragonite nodded and agreed to do whatever Marth had instructed. I noticed that Marth had began to slowly pull out his camera. It looked as if he turned the flash off, but it was too dark in here for him to get a decent picture. The Cresselia began to glow really bright, lighting up the area.

"Click!" I heard the camera go. I eageraly took the picture from Marth and examined the photo. I looked back at the Cresselia as it disappeared. Turning my attention back to the picture, my mouth fell from open as I saw the picture. The way the Legendary was glowing made the picture look fantastic, Marth had got an excellent photo of it.

I looked at the photo once more and then handed it back to Marth. "Good job!" I acknowledged. "Which way do you want to go now?"

-

Encounters- ??? ??? Cresselia[Picture Taken]
??? Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% [In Ball]

100% [Out of Ball]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-06-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Marth Offline

"Hey, this is the first time I enter these caverns. I'll go wherever you take me, Leo!" I said, putting the recently taken picture into an envelope I had saved for such times.
"By the way, I believe it's Infernape's time to fight, Dragonite. No matter the opponent, we agreed to rotate between battles". I mentioned, retreating Dragonite, and releasing Infernape, who had just woken up from a good nap.
"Lead the way!"

Last edited by Marth; 02-06-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

-

"Hey, this is the first time I enter these caverns." Marth said back. "I'll go wherever you take me, Leo!" He put the picture up and turned to his Dragonite. "By the way, I believe it's Infernape's time to fight, Dragonite. No matter the opponent, we agreed to rotate between battles." He said, putting Dragonite back in its Pokeball. In return, he sent out his monkey fighting Pokemon, Infernape, who appeared to feel much better after his long rest.

"Lead the way!" He told me. I looked around shrugged like I usually did when deciding on where to go. I some eerie laughing coming from ahead. I looked back at Marth and pointed ahead.

"Let's go this way." I called out to Marth as I had already taken a running start, but made sure to keep him in view. I looked around to see where that noise was coming from, but I couldn't see anything. Then out of nowhere, an apparition appeared before me. The ghostly Pokemon screeched loudly before me. If Marth was going to use Infernape, he was going to have to be careful with this sly spirit. They were known to play pranks and do things that you would not expect.

-

Wild Pokemon: Haunter
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes :
Health : 1oo%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Infernape
Nature : Hardy
Ability : Blaze
Stats Changes :
Health : 1oo%
Moves:

-

Encounters- ??? ??? Haunter
??? ??? Cresselia [Picture Taken]
??? Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon [Captured]

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% [Out of Ball]

100% [In Ball]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-06-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Marth Offline

This had to be my lucky day. I had so far found and captured two rare Pokémon, but a Haunter, although not very rare, was my personal jackpot. Haunter's were known to be tricksters, using foul play to annihilate their opponents in few turns.
What could Infernape possibly do? To avoid funny tricks, perhaps retorting to angering his temper would be required. I would prefer a straight fight with my current Pokémon
"Interesting. Infernape, go ahead and Taunt the enemy. Try to make a funny face, and laugh as loud as you can." Infernape nodded and instead of making a face, he turned around and slapped his butt twice, making sure to yell at Haunter before doing so and to stick out his tongue while he was at it. I hoped the Haunter would fell for the taunt and attack right away.
"Tenchimatou with Shadow Claw!." I added. Infernape nodded, and turned around to see the enemy. He moved his hands in a circular motion, finally resting his left hand up and his right hand down, describing a diagonal line across his chest. This was the Motionless stance. Whatever Haunter used to attack, it would be prevented. Ten meant offense, chi meant defense, and ma meant magic. Magic, of course, was translated to fire in this case.
His left hand would use fire punch to stop the enemy's attack; his right hand, a chop attack used when in close combat to attack the opponent after stopping the attack. Of course, Haunter would be unharmed by a physical attack, for his body was composed of energy. A shadow claw would be ideal, for it used energy that was effective against ghosts.
In the rare case that Haunter chose not to attack directly, Infernape would use his head to shoot a fireblast to clash with the attack, probably a shadow ball. Either way, if Taunt had worked... Infernape's instincts would save the day.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

-

Marth looked quite content with his encounter. If he really was going to use Infernape, he was going to have to use it as well as he used Dragonite for him to get a sucessful capture. He would have to do something about the energetic trickster.

"Interesting. Infernape, go ahead and Taunt the enemy. Try to make a funny face, and laugh as loud as you can." Marth instructed after thinking for a while. Infernape nodded, understanding what it was being asked to do. The Haunter went invisable and in an instant, I heard laughing come from at least four different sides of the room. I was not sure if this was one of Haunter's little mind games or something. Then, it randomly appeared back in the spot where it had disappeared. Something had changed about him though, but I could not quite catch it.

Infernape took this as his chance to taunt the Haunter. Usually when a Pokemon Taunted another Pokemon, it first involved the face. Infernape took it up a level. He shouted at the Haunter before turning around and slapping his butt twice, sticking out his tongue.

Haunter's facial expression turn upside down. The once grinning Ghost Pokemon, now had an angry face on. This may have been what Marth was hoping for. Maybe now the Haunter would attack directly instead of playing its sneaky tricks, but something about his grin that he exhibited made me think that he had something planned.

"Tenchimatou with Shadow Claw!" Marth called out, another one of those combos that I had never heard of. Infernape nodded once again and faced the Haunter. He moved his hands in a circular motion, finally resting his left hand up and his right hand down, creating an invisable diagonal line across his chest. The Haunter glared at him angily.

Haunter charged towards the Infernape, his right hand glowing a erie ghostly purple color. He struck his ghostly hand at the Infernape, but the fire monkey was ready, swinging his fire fist to counter the Shadow Claw. As the two blows struck, the Haunter shattered. Then I saw that this was just another trick. Haunter had made copies of himself, but the real one was invisable.

Then, three Haunter appeared besides Infernape, one on his left and right sides, and the last appeared behind the Infernape. The hands of the Infernape began glowing a dark color as he slashed at both of the apparitions, but as he did, the Haunter behind him stuck out his large tounge and licked the monkey. The Haunter on the left and back side disapperated into the air. The Haunter on the right cringed a little as it backed away, trying to shake off the attack that it just took and get itself together. The Infernape appeared to have trouble moving. My guess was that the Lick that the illusion Haunter gave stunned him a bit.

-

Stats Changes :
Health : 55%
Moves: Double Team - Shadow Claw - Lick

Stats Changes: Paralyzed
Health : 85%
Moves: Fire Punch - Shadow Claw

-

Encounters Left: 8

Male Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% [Out of Ball]

100% [In Ball]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-10-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Marth Offline

The shadow claw ripped through Haunter's vaporized dark energy; though I was not able the result of the action, it seemed that the ghost was momentarily stunned. Time seemed to stop, for I could see clearly the end of Infernape's left hand being retreated to his side, small drops of shadow energy dripping from it, and a thin string of Haunter's purple body attached to it. His face had a stern look, concentrated but not stressed, enjoying every second of the battle. His right leg had moved a step forward, giving energy to the impact.

The Haunter's body shattered in a million fragments.
"What?" I exclaimed, surprised at the outcome. Surely, Infernape's attack was strong, but not enough to disintegrate an enemy in one attack. Then, I realized that we had been fooled - the real haunter had not been the one we saw. Even now, as three more Haunters appeared, I was sure there was a fourth one hidden around there. Moreover, one of them had stunned Infernape by licking his back, something that made his extremities muscles feel numb and tense, slowing his movements to the point it would be impossible to attack them with physical movements. There was no time for fancy combos or elaborated strategies.

"Fire spin!" I yelled, hoping that Infernape would still able to hear my command through the barrage of attacks directed at him. Fortunately, he did, and lifting his chin 90 degrees (Probably the only muscle group he could move freely), released a string of flames that, by bouncing on the ceiling of crystals, returned like a shower made of fire, surrounding Infernape in a rain of burning energy. The shower would prevent any direct contact from enemy Haunters as long as he kept the energy flowing out of his mouth. The burning heat, on the other hand, would warm-up Infernape's spastic muscles, hopefully diminishing the amount of numbness he had suffered from the enemy's lick attack.

Last edited by Marth; 02-13-2010 at 03:38 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

-

"Fire spin!" Marth yelled loud enough for his Infernape to hear, but would it be able to move fast enough to stop the devious Haunter? He was going to have to be extremely cautious with this one and be alert. I could hear Haunter laughing manically. His location could not accurately be pinpointed; he was just going to have to use his senses to find it.

The fire ape was trying to move and begin its Fire Spin attack. The Haunter however, was not going to wait for this to happen; it appeared fifteen feet away from the Infernape as its body began to glow a bright blue color. The Haunter closed his eyes and concentrated on his opponent, causing Infernape to glow the same color.

With a roar, the Infernape broke free and gained control for the time being, or at least of its head area. He lifted his head and launched flames that bounced of the ceiling crystals and created a beautiful rainfall of fire. I saw several embers fall from the sky, and pelt the Haunter causing it to lose focus. I glanced at the Fire Pokémon and was almost certain that I saw his foot twitch a little. Was it still fully paralyzed?

-

Stats Changes :
Health : 40%
Moves: Psychic

Stats Changes: Paralyzed
Health : 70%
Moves: Fire Spin

-

??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% [Out of Ball]

100% [In Ball]

Old 02-20-2010, 12:28 AM
Marth Offline

There is a solution for every problem, and distance was this battle's problem. After the fire spin succesfully prevented Haunter for making short-distance attacks, it began using a psychic attack - a long distance move. Since Infernape was still unable to completely move - his left foot could only twitch a little bit, we would also need to retaliate with a long distance attack. Haunter had retreated a few feet behind Ape. However, it would be impossible for Ape to turn around for attacking, for even while his head was of his own, his neck and upper chest muscles weren't. An explosion of some sort would be required. I then noticed that the some of the fire spin flames were still burning on top of Infernape's body - he looked like a live-action candle. The fire was there, but he only required something to expel it. And I guessed that the muscles, while unable to move, were still building tension on their own, but were simply unable to release the energy.

How do I know this? Infernape was still standing, which meant that he had a spastic paralysis, rather than a flaccid one. In a spastic muscle, a lot of tension is generated, but no work is performed because they are not allowed to shorten - something called an isometric contraction. To generate tension - and keep Infernape standing - a lot of heat is generated, for there is an inefficient cat. This heat would therefore be expelled through the body, but the fires burning on top of Ape's body would prevent it from escaping. To elevate his temperature by means of his fire pouch - an organ common to all fire-type Pokémon - would probably allow him to release this conserved energy.

"Heat Wave!" I yelled, finally founding the answer to the riddle, at the same time that I placed myself in front of Leo, with my back turned to Infernape, to prevent him from being burned by the impending attack. My military jacket was fire-proof, so it would be better that I took the heat instead of the one guiding me. Usually, a heat wave could be directed to a specific target, but with Infernape being surrounded by the flames, it would expand thorough all the cave, eventually reaching that cursed Haunter - wherever it chose to remain.

Behind me, Infernape took a deep breath, administering oxygen into the flame inside the fire pouch common to all fire-type Pokémon. The flame grew immediately, heating his insides and raising his temperature. Instead of releasing the flames through his mouth, Ape instead opened ventilation pores, releasing the accumulated energy into the already-hot surface. The wave spread quickly and in all directions, bouncing off the walls of the crystals...

Last edited by Marth; 02-20-2010 at 04:01 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

-

Haunter was distracted by the falling flames of fire. It finally went invisible to avoid being further hit. That annoying laughter echoed through the cave as the Haunter continued to taunt Marth. I was getting a bit irritated by the Haunter and its little games, but I was not the one battling so I just had to ignore it for the time being.

"Heat Wave!" Marth yelled after trying to think of something to do. Then he moved in front of me, his back towards the Infernape. My guess was to prevent the heat from burning either of us. The Infernape breathed in deeply, igniting the flames within it. I could feel the temperature around me begin to rise and could literally see the heat vapors around the area. The Haunter screeched loudly and appeared in the same spot where it had vanished, except this time, his eyes were glowing a array of colors. A beam shot out and hit the fire monkey. Haunter was fidgeting the entire time, the heat was doing some damage on it.
-

Stats Changes :
Health : 15%
Moves: Psychic

Stats Changes: Parafusion
Health : 70%
Moves: Heat Wave

-

??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% [Out of Ball]

100% [In Ball]

Old 02-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Marth Offline

Haunter was visibly tired, for his eyes were raging of anger against Infernape, who had managed to damage him with an explosion of heat. This was my chance, for it was completely focused on my Pokémon. I quickly took a hyperball from one of my multiple pockets, and threw it without hesitating, aiming to Haunter's back...