Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 12-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

Sokka's arm flew up in front of his face at the tremendous display of heat. Infernape had let loose a massive pillar of fire, well beyond what he should have been able to pull off, which filled the cavern instantly with blazing orange and red light. The flames engulfed the Swift stars, likely obliterating them... but no! The added power from the Psych Up attack allowed them to pass through the flames, weakened but intact. They soared through a struck Marth's Infernape, who was both too tired and too stubborn to get out of the way.

Meanwhile the pillar of fire had blocked the view of Espeon, who had been overtaken by them just as they were beginning to clear up. Being near the wall he was forced to endure it while it dispelled against the solid rock. When it had finally all died out, Espeon was revealed. The tips of his fur were charred and he was panting heavily, but he didn't seem too much worse for the wear, and it became apparent why as their eyes adjusted to the dim crystal glow. A clear half-dome had formed in front of him, taking a good deal of the heat. Apparently somewhere in his life he had learned Light Screen, and while it didn't make him immune it still aided him.

Now he allowed the curved barrier to flicker away, and focused his eyes on Infernape, who still appeared to be spent from the incredible Overheat. They glowed a silvery-blue, and an outline of the same color appeared around the monkey, lifting him slightly above the ground.

Battle Stats

Infernape 86% [SpAtt-2, SpDef+1]
Espeon 64% <Psychic> [SpAtt+1, SpDef+1]

Because the Overheat was stronger than it properly should have been, even with Calm Mind, I increased the power some and made it drop more Special Attack.

Encounters Left: 11

Encounters- ??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Name: Marth
Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 2 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100%

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
86.23%
Old 12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Damn that Espeon, for the attack had not hit at full power due to a last-moment Light Screen. Still, it had been enough to scorch his fur quite a bit, and it was now retorting to a stronger attack than the swift.

His eyes glowed as the same color of Infernape's aura, and I watched Infernape struggle against the mind-controlling powers of the Psychic cat. It was too tired to free itself from the psychic grasp; all it could do was move his head and roar in impotence.

But that's all he needed to escape.

I couldn't let Infernape the attack completely, for that would probably mean a knock-out from a stronger type such as Espeon. Nor it could move or launch an attack that could harm the enemy directly, thus interrupting the focus required to mantain the attack. But, if there was something Espeon required to levitate Infernape, it was to keep his eyes wide open to direct the energy to the right place.

I quickly pulled a pair of sunglasses from my front pocket (number three, to be precise),.
"You better protect your eyes somehow, this ain't gonna be pretty" I instructed Sokka as I put my glasses on.

"All right Infernape, launch a Sunny Day Orb, and be ready to follow with a blazing punch! Take advantage of the sun's energy!" I ordered. Infernape was exhausted mentally due to the Overheat's strain, so his inner fire was temporarily weakened. His outer fire, on the other hand, was as healthy as always.

Infernape's mouth opened wide, and with a cough motion, he expelled an orb of condensed light energy, which shined in red colors like liquid plasma. The orb exploded with a blast, filling the entire cave with a light reminiscent of the sun's energy. When this attack is used outside, it removes whatever clouds are around, ensuring a sunny, hot day. When used inside of a cave, it wouldn't last for long.

...but this wasn't just any cave.

This cave was filled with crystals that shined with an unnatural light. They might not be perfect mirrors, and will not reflect the light in a perfect degree. But the sheer quantity of them served as the perfect amplification for Infernape's attack.

Even with my shades on, I winced at the flash of light that ensured. I envied Infernape, for his eyes were designed for this kind of brightness. Let me explain briefly why. Take a look at Infernape. He's a Pokémon that's constantly surrounded by fire, a source of light. Thus, his pupils are small; they don't let a lot of light inside. Moreover, he can contract them further to only allow a small column of light to enter.
Now, take a look at Espeon. His pupil is white, round, and big. They are nocturnal creatures, thus they need to allow as much light as they can inside to have a good night vision. Let inside too much light all of sudden, and it would overload the system. Sure, it could adapt itself with time, but not after a few minutes had passed.

And how do I know this plan worked?
Because Infernape broke into a quick sprint to where Espeon was, his right hand's fire blazing with the boost of the sun power. It jumped when he was nearby his target, and swung his hook with full power...
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-08-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:05 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

In his short months as a Ranger Sokka had learned one thing and one thing only: when an experienced Trainer warns you of something, you take heed. He had learned that the hard way when one Trainer's severely strengthened Claydol had exploded in his face. So when Marth warned him to cover his eyes, he immediately reached into a handy pocket on the inside of his shirt and pulled out his own pair of mirrored sunglasses.

With the limited mobility he had Infernape opened his mouth and launched a glowing orange orb of light into the cave. The orb's glow was bright, but still somewhat soft, making the cave well lit and pleasantly too. If Sokka had to guess he would have said that Marth had intended for the crystals of the cave to reflect the light, thus creating a type of flash bang without the bang. What he didn't realize, however, was that crystals don't reflect light, but refract it. While they did amplify the light somewhat, it wasn't quite as bad as had been intended, although to their eyes, well adjusted to the dark that they were, it seemed bright for the first few seconds. Meanwhile, half of the effect Marth seemed to have been looking for occured. Though it didn't harm Espeon at all, he was forced to blink rapidly several times in the sudden bright light, costing him his concentration. Infernape dropped to the ground, and immediately ran, his fist blazing with the heat of a makeshift sun. It struck, catching the unwitting Espeon by surprise and knocking him back several paces. He danced on his feet to catch his balance before righting himself, staring directly into Infernape's eyes. Something seemed to pass through his own, some spark of knowledge that vanished in an instant, before he resumed a battle stance.

Battle Stats

Espeon 45% [SpAtt+1, SpDef+1, Acc-1]

Field Effects: Sunny (four more moves)

??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 2 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
86%

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
86.23%
Old 12-18-2009, 04:16 AM
Marth Offline

Bah, those crystals did not reflect the light as I had intended. Perhaps I should have asked baldy about them before attempting the sunny day. Still, Espeon had been forced to break the concentration, and Infernape had escaped unharmed. As he delivered a blazing punch, I thought about other moves that would be effective against a Psychic Pokémon like Espeon.

Two of them immediately came to my mind; Shadow Claw and Dark Slash. Both moves where physically executed, but, under these circumstances, they wouldn't be very powerful. I mean, how can you use the power of light's absence on a sunny day?
Moreover, the range between the combatants had been substantially reduced. Perhaps it was time to attempt the coup de grace...

I searched for a superball in my pocket #6, located in the middle left chest area of my jacket. I readied it on my right hand as I yelled to Infernape, who was now away from us, but close to Espeon.

"Mach Five!"

Allow me to describe mach five. When executing the move called "FlameWheel", usually, Infernape would blaze his four extremities and his head, then perform a cartwheel on the opponent for a total of six hits; beginning with his left arm, then the right arm, right leg, left leg, left arm and right arm again. Mach five would change that last hit to a throw, with which he would attempt to fling Espeon to where I stood, Pokeball ready in hand. If this worked, I would throw the capture device as soon as Espeon got closer.

Taking advantage of the sun's power yet again, Ape nodded, and set his body in fire, forming a star of blazing energy, then dashed towards his enemy, positioning his body sideways, his left arm descending slowly as he approached his target...
Old 12-24-2009, 02:00 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Infernape charged forward at his master's commands, cartwheeling in Flame Wheel style towards Espeon. Still somewhat disoriented from the bright light, the feline was unable to react in time before the first fiery blow struck him on the head. Another hit the back of the neck, and a third struck hard on the small of his back. The cat managed to hold his ground though, and wasn't sent forward by the attack as most would have been, instead being rolled over. Thus the latter part of the attack was unsuccessful. However, the third hit had been hard, and left a clear scorch mark that seemed to hurt. That was when Marth threw the Superball, at the moment of burning. Though he had intended for Espeon to be thrown closer to him, the fact that it was immobilized enabled him to strike it from a distance. The ball opened, and Espeon disappeared inside with a flash of light. It shook once, then twice...

And clicked. Espeon was captured!

Battle Stats

Espeon .29% [Brn, Captured]

Field Effects: Sunny (three more moves)

??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

86%

86.23%
Old 01-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Marth Offline

I approached the superball with pride, as he who captures an enemy soldier. Before grabbing it, though, I gave Infernape a quick pat on the back. His fire was still raging, and my hand felt an extremely hot skin.
"Good job. Go ahead and take a nap. Rest." I told him. He dropped to the ground, exhausted, and began snoring loudly. I returned him to his Pokéball, grabbed Espeon's, and returned to where Sokka was.
"Lead the way".

Last edited by Marth; 01-05-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:04 PM
Marth Offline

Tsk, 9 days...
Old 01-16-2010, 04:55 AM
Marth Offline

I would like to request a change of ranger to someone who is able to post at least each 4 days.
No offense K, you're a great ranger, but you post waay too slowly.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

OOC: Well, I will be your Ranger now, this should be fun xD

IC: I was on my way to Meteor Valley to find Sokka. The head Ranger wanted me to find him to deliver him a message. I was expecting to be searching for him for hours, but it turned out to be easier than I thought. I found Sokka with his Trainer Marth. I saw Marth picking up a Parkball from the ground and guess that he had just captured a Pokémon. I made my way over to them with Shadow following close behind me.

“Hey Sokka, the head wants to see you back at Headquarters. It sounded urgent so you should head over there as quickly as possible. You can take my jeep if you need to. Sokka nodded and ran towards my jeep. He waved bye at Marth and took off. I watched him leave until I couldn’t see him anymore. Then I turned towards Marth.

“So, Sokka had something he had to take care of, but I am here to take over your Park expedition.” I began.” My name is Leo and this here is Shadow.” Shadow gave a friendly bark. “So, where do you want to go now?”

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-16-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Marth Offline

The new ranger had replaced Sokka, who I had found a bit bothered by my grown-up attitude. I wondered how Leo would behave. He looked much older, and thus I was less likely to patronize him.
"Greetings, Leo. I am Marth. I would like to complete this wonderful crystal cavern, for it has hosted already a worthy Pokémon to be captured" I replied, tapping the tip of Espeon's Pokeball.
"You may lead the way, or we could go to somewhere else, it's up to you, Ranger." I added.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:57 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

Ranger : Leo

"Greetings, Leo. I am Marth. I would like to complete this wonderful crystal cavern, for it has hosted already a worthy Pokémon to be captured" He replied, tapping a Pokeball. "You may lead the way, or we could go to somewhere else, it's up to you, Ranger."

“Yeah, okay then,” I started, this kid sure did not act like any normal kid his age, but it was alright. “Let’s just head this way since we are already faced this way” I chuckled a little. Marth’s personality was going to make this an interesting adventure. I looked around to familiarize myself with the current location I was in. Sometimes these places all looked the same. Caves however were easier to distinguish. I had been so caught up in trying to find Sokka that I hadn’t noticed that I was inside a cave. It had crystals that reflect light from the holes in the top of the cave. Some of the crystals even illuminated purple-ish color. “Alight, let’s head forward and see what kind of interesting things we can encounter.”

I kept my eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. I stopped when I heard soft footsteps coming towards us from behind. Whatever it was appeared to be fast. Then a small black dog came into view. It was a Houndoom.

“You want to battle this Houndoom?” I asked Marth, trying to keep a straight face. “Just kidding, this here is Shadow, my partner. Looks like you are done with that errand. Well, let’s go.” As I said that, I heard a loud ghostly sound. It was more of an angry cry or screech. I looked around, but I could not find anything that was making that noise. The Shadow pointed with his tail to our left and began barking. I turned in that direction, but could not see anything. Then, it a ghostly purple haze appeared in besides us. I saw small spiral begin to take shape and some green spots.

“SPIRITOMB!” It shrieked again. This was going to be a difficult Pokémon to capture because of its no weakness, but I am sure that Marth would come up with something to capture this fiend.

“All yours!” I said, stepping back as I watched Marth, eager to see what he would do.

Wild Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nature : ???
Ability : Pressure
Stats Changes :
Health : 100%
Moves: ???

Your Pokemon: ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : ???
Health : ???%
Moves: ???
Trainer: Marth

Encounters- ??? Spiritomb
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% SLEEP - 1

100%

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-19-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Marth Offline

A Spiritomb, eh? This was certainly a challenge, for they had no type weakness that could be exploited. Infernape was asleep, so it would be Dragonite's turn to fight.

I paused for a moment to quickly measure my options. The cave wasn't very big, so it would be impossible to take advantage of Dragonite's airborne long-distance fighting capabilities. Spiritomb, on the other hand, was perfectly able to levitate, if not maybe as fast as Dragonite, but still enough to chase in mid-air.

However, Dragonite's small wings had one advantage over other Pokémon's: Maneuvering. Small wings allow for fast flaps, and fast flaps means constant adjustments on direction, speed and stability. That's why Dragonite is not as fast as Salamence, or Flygon, or Aerodactyl, but it certainly can move like a Yanmega in the air.This suited my Dragonite very well, for she had a calm temper, and would rarely get carried away with the battle.

The first move was then obvious... Dragon Dance. Dragonite was already faster than Spiritomb, but I wanted her to be faster than some of Spiritomb's attacks that were high speed, such as shadow sneak or sucker punch. The extra attack was going to come in handy later.

The second question was how to engage this Spiritomb. I was not worried about Spiritomb's direct attacks, rather, I was worried about the indirect moves it could use. Those could seriously harm Dragonite. The second move was then a natural follow up from the first, and the combination was something I had used before with excellent results.

"Dragonite, Dragon Dance and Outrage-no-jutsu!" I ordered, as soon as Dragonite was released. Nite immediately performed a quick ritual that boosted her speed and power; by flapping her wings in a certain angle, she would remain static in the air while heating-up his muscles. The extra muscle contraction meant more blood would reach her heart, and as autopsy results have taught us, a Dragon Heart is a very powerful organ. Somehow, the heart is what gives the Dragon the energy to perform many moves, including special attacks such as dragon rage. The blue flame is actually the vaporized blood of a Dragon, which is cyanogen in color. The faster the blood gets to the heart, the more blood that reaches the Dragon Pouch for creating the flames, and the more nutrients the muscles get for performing physical attacks.
The result was simply an increase of speed and power.

Now, the second part was trickier. To add no-jutsu to the order meant that my Dragonite would not immediately attack, but would rather create first a substitute decoy. This decoy would take the hit of any attack the opponent would create, then Dragonite would escape underneath the decoy to position itself behind the opponent in the flash of an eye. More than usual the intended attack from the opponent carried a small explosion effect, with smoke that would give the movement a more stealthy advantage. The enemy would be fooled to think Dragonite had been KO'd, but the triumphant smile would fade away when the decoy dissipated before their eyes, and then were struck by a surprise attack from behind.

This combination was only possible when Dragonite had warmed up and was at full energy... like now. Once Dragonite had positioned itself behind Spiritomb, it would launch an Outrage attack, which consisted of an inmediate release of all the content of the Dragon Pouch I mentioned earlier in a swirling twister of blue and yellow energy powerful enough to OnehitKo a weak Pokémon. This outburst of energy often clouded a Dragon's mind and judgment; it could even make any other Dragonite attack me or a teammate. But this would probably not be the case, for Nite was a Pokémon with a will of a Tyrogue and the coolness of a Froslass. On all the years I had trained with Dragonite, I had still to see one outrage she performed that impaired her judgment to receive another order...

Last edited by Marth; 01-20-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

Marth thought carefully about her next move, and more importantly, who her next Pokémon was going to be. Paying attention and playing the cards right is how she was going to get through this. Was he going to be able to get through this though? From what I remember when I looked at Marth’s papers back at the Headquarters, was the he only brought an Infernape and a Dragonite. If I remember correctly, Infernape was asleep because it was resting to regain health. So it would have to be Dragonite. I know Dragonite’s are powerful Dragon Pokémon that are getting quite popular nowadays, so this battle should not disappoint me because Marth appeared to know his stuff.

I moved back a couple of steps as I waited for this battle to unfold. Flying in this cave was not going to be a suitable thing for the orange giant, at least not very well. I knew Marth had some kind of plan to take down and capture the Spiritomb, but at this point it was unclear to me. I said nothing though and watch Marth continue to devise a plan.

"Dragonite, Dragon Dance and Outrage-no-jutsu!" He ordered, as soon the magnificent creature was released from the round sphere that contained it, it began doing some sort of dance. I had never actually seen a Dragon Dance in person, I considered myself lucky. The attack that Marth called out was obviously a combo that they both worked on, I waited to see what the small winged Pokémon would do.

The Dragonite once again did this dance, but it was not the same one as before. Blue flames engulfed the Dragonite, not letting me see what was happening to it. Then, as fast as the flames had come, they disappeared, revealing the Dragonite still floating in mid-air. I shrugged, unsure of what that was supposed to do. The Spiritomb did not waste any time, his ghastly body began to glow a black color as it seemed to be getting pumped by some sort of dark energy. Then, as if it was even possible, the darkness around the Spiritomb appeared to be getting darker. I heard a long low sigh and the wave of dark energy flew towards the Dragonite, hitting it in the upper chest area, close to the throat. The Forbidden Pokémon was not here to play games. I looked at the Dragonite to see how much pain it was in, and was shocked by what I was looking at. The Dragonite began to disappear. I didn’t know what was going on, but I was soon going to find out.

Then, out of nowhere, the Dragonite appeared besides the Spiritomb. The Dragonite’s body began giving off sparks and a mixture of blue and yellow started swirling together and then engulfed the Ghost Pokémon. It was like a mini storm. The Spiritomb was trapped inside, trying to get out.

Stats Changes : SpA+2
Health : 49.3%
Moves: Nasty Plot + Dark Pulse

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Calm
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes : Att/Spd+1
Health : 75%
Moves: Dragon Dance - Substitute - Outrage

Encounters- ??? Spiritomb
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% SLEEP - 1

100%

Old 01-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Marth Offline

The plan had worked, and Spiritomb fell in the trap. Now, he was surrounded by a tornado of radiant dragon energy, unable to escape, and unable to see clearly at all. I smiled, knowing that Dragonite had not failed me. But my smile melted when I began pondering the next movement in a matter of seconds, for Dragonite had looked at me inquisitively.

Taking in mind that Dragonite had used Dragon Dance and his strongest attack, Spiritomb must have taken quite an amount of damage. The best option would be to prepare itself for being captured. Dragonite's specialty was to use Thunderwave as a means of paralizing the opponent, as I had not taught her how to use Toxic yet. But whatever she used, it had to be done with speed and precision, for the Spiritomb's Dark Pulse had pulverized the Substitute immediately, which meant it had used something to boost it's dark energy.

The second move would be the finisher, and given Dragonite's speed and power boost, I knew exactly what would do the job. Then, I noticed that the Outrage had created some sort of air vacuum, describing a spiral around the unseen Spiritomb, rotating clockwise. This could be used to my advantage...

"Nite! Thunderwave trail, beginning at 8 hours and finishing at 4 hours! Return to zero position after completing it!" I instructed. Dragonite nodded and took off on the direction of where Spiritomb was, slightly to the left (8 o'clock position if we took Spiritomb being at 12 o'clock). His horns began dropping a string of electric energy, about three two inches wide, in a double-layer fashion. As he moved closer to the target, the wind from the air tornado raised his speed even more, and he rotated forty-five degrees to the left, flying sideways, and leaving a trail of thunderwave, which would remain in place thanks to the force of the outrage. He made one complete turn around the tornado making sure to stop the thunderwave trail at 4 o'clock in order to leave a small gap free of electricity, completing the feat in less than a second thanks to the rotation forces acquired by the outrage. The area surrounding Spiritomb was now partially encircled by a thunder lasso! Dragonite was now heading to the place where he had originally been.

"Excellent" I continued. This was the hardest part - to ask Dragonite to do something he disliked: Direct contact with the enemy.
"You're not going to like this next step, but I want you to Dragon Comet the foe!. I promise that I won't ask you to make direct contact again in this battle!" Dragon Comet meant simply Dragon Rush, but speaking in code made the enemy less likely to guess what would be used next. Dragonite nodded, a bit disgusted about this order, but he would carry it nonetheless. Sometimes we have to do sacrifices for achieving what we want.

Dragonite made some sort of a U-turn mid air, facing the opponent once more. As he advanced through the air, a blue aura began surrounding his body, representing the expelled dragon fire through all of his kin. He turned into a blue object, soaring through the sky, as fast as a meteorite, and aiming for the gap between the thunder lasso. The aura soon became a body of cerulean flames, engulfing Dragonite completely. Now it looked like he had caught ignition at the Earth's atmosphere, and would crash the first solid object he found on his way out. I couldn't help but being sorry of the poor Pokémon that dared be on his way...

Meanwhile, I had taken out a Hyperball from my pocket number one, located on my left chest pocket on the inside. This ball was the best I could get, and I readied on my right hand, clicking the capture mechanism on. If the attack was succesful, Spiritomb would be launched where I stood, and I'd throw the Hyper ball reflexively....

Last edited by Marth; 01-25-2010 at 03:58 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

"Nite! Thunderwave trail, beginning at 8 hours and finishing at 4 hours! Return to zero position after completing it!"Marth ordered. This was another combo that I was unaware of. Once again I was left to watch what the outcome of was going to happen next, and I hated not knowing. I knew however that the last move Dragonite used impressed me, I knew this one would not fail. The Dragonite nodded and acknowledged that it understood what it was being asked to do.

Dragonite took off in towards the Spiritomb, but going more slightly to the left. The Dragon type Pokémon’s horns began letting loose a trail of electric energy which was no bigger and half a foot. I noticed that as the Flying Pokémon got closer to the tornado caused from the earlier attack, gave the Dragonite a small boost in its speed. Strangely though, the Dragonite stopped its train, leaving a small area that was not spurting with electricity. He had cleverly encircled the ghost Pokémon with an electric fence. Then the short winged Pokémon flew to where it had started.

"Excellent" Marth commended, continuing on with the plan. "You're not going to like this next step, but I want you to Dragon Comet the foe!. I promise that I won't ask you to make direct contact again in this battle!"

I had never heard of Dragon Comet so once again I was left out and was forced to wait. The Dragonite did not seem too pleased with what Marth was asking it to do, but it nodded anyways. I looked back at the Spiritomb, desperately trying to move without getting shocked. I turned back to Marth and Dragonite who had already did a u-turn back to the battle field. As he got closer to the Spiritomb, his body began to glow until his whole body was covered with this blue aura.

He made his way through the opening gap in the electrical fence and was moments away from colliding with the Spiritomb. The Spiritomb however was not going down without a fight. Though it could not move much, it began forming a small ball of dark energy that came out of the green pores of its body. I was enthralled, not taking my eyes away from the battle. BOOM! The Dragonite had collided with the Spiritomb, but the Spiritomb had also released its attack.

Both Pokémon went flying back in opposite directions. The Spiritomb was launched closer to Marth, who I just now realized had a Hyper Ball out and ready to throw.

The Spiritomb was close enough for Marth to throw the ball at. He readied his aim and launched the Hyperball, hitting the Spiritomb. A red light flashed out and sucked in the Pokémon. I thought for sure this was going to be it. I watched impatiently as the ball shook violently back and forth. It had stopped moving and settled down.

"I think you caught it!" I happily said as I waited for Marth to snap out of the shock he was in and pick up the ball that contained his new partner.

Stats Changes : SpA+2/Para
Health : 10.7% [CAPTURED]
Moves: Shadow Ball

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Calm
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes : Att/Spd+1
Health : 60.2%
Moves: Dragon Dance - Substitute - Outrage

Encounters- ??? Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Pokemon

100% SLEEP - 1

100%

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-27-2010 at 05:22 AM.