Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

Nel was pleased at finding a powerful and ferocious Pokemon and was eager to try and capture it, all his frustration at not finding some good Pokemon for the past half an hour vanished. Pinsir, however, looked in a real rage and I just hoped that this battle would not end like the previous one had.

Nel quickly recalled his Houndoom, and sent the large orange Dragonite, with small but strong wings and tiny antennae on its head. It let out a roar as it was released from its ball.

Pinsir attacked before Dragonite could react. It rammed into the beast with full force and sent it hurtling straight backwards into the trees behind, and Dragonite let out a groan of pain. There wasn't much open space to battle here, so Pinsir could take advantage of it, I thought.

Dragonite however was quick to recover from the attack. It started concentrating hard, and withing a few seconds a large yellow sphere of electricity started forming on its hands, glowing brightly. It then lunged it with lightning-fast speed at the Pinsir. Pinsir, however, appeared to have taken no damage, but the effects of the attack soon became clear. Pinsir was unable to walk freely now, and the attack had greatly crippled him.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Pinsir (Par)
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Health: 100%
Moves used: Seismic Toss

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 74.09%

Name: Nel Death

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite (74.09%)
Nickname: Drack
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross (Fainted)
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-03-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:55 AM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Good job, Drack. Now return to your ball!" I shouted, recalling Dragonite back into its ball before calling Houndoom back out.

"Now Dark, while it's unable to move, try a Flamethrower!" I commanded the black horned fiery dog the moment it appeared.

{Hound!} it replied in acknowledgement. Houndoom opened its mouth, as particles in the air gathered in its throat. There was then a strange red and orange glow from within its mouth before it suddenly released a powerful beam of hot flames straight at the crippled Pinsir.

"Be careful now, Dark. Run behind a tree if it comes charging at you," I then instructed Houndoom whom nodded in agreement.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Iridium Offline

As soon as Dragonite had finished the Thunder Wave attack, Nel withdrew the dragon and sent out his Houndoom again. It didn't appear to be a very clever choice to me as Houndoom didn't have the best of defenses, but I hoped Nel had some tricks up his sleeve.

Houndoom however looked fully prepared for the battle. It opened its mouth wide, and seemed to be drawing particles of air into its mouth. A few seconds later, a bright red light started glowing in its mouth, and it breathed out a huge jet of hot orange flames towards Pinsir, which had already started moving towards

Had there been a larger distance between the two Pokemon, Pinsir might not have been able to complete its attack. However, as soon as the flames died down, Pinsir emerged out, covered with burns all over its body and rushed towards Houndoom. Before the dog could hide behind a tree however, Pinsir brought down its pincers on Houndoom's throat, almost suffocating the black dog, and lifted it with its strong muscular arms. It then released its grip on Houndoom's throat and lunged it straight at one of the trees. Houndoom slumped straight down onto the ground. He was badly hurt, and was having trouble in even getting back up on his feet. At the same time, Pinsir was now not only struggling to move, but the attack it had used had lowered its attacking and defending power as well.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Pinsir (Par) (Attack lowered) (Defense lowered)
Health: 16.32%
Moves used: Superpower

vs

Male Docile Houndoom
Health: 12.17%

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (12.17%)

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-04-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Come here, Dark!" I shouted for my Houndoom to come to my side, which it complied with some difficulty due to the damage it just received. It limped its way towards me, but still appeared tried to appear all cheery as if nothing happened probably trying to make me less worried.

"Take this," I smiled as I took out another spray and used it on Houndoom again. It was the last bottle I had around with me but I thought hopefully, I would figure a way out of this fix I was in somehow.

Houndoom smiled at the comfort the spray provided it with. Then as soon as the bottle was out of the healing liquid in it, Houndoom looked all active and ever ready to battle again.

"That's all for now, Dark," I said, recalling Houndoom back into its ball.

"I'll try to catch this one!" I said for Iridium to listen.

Attached to my waist belt, I took a Super ball and threw it at the paralyzed Pinsir. The ball spun while charging towards the bug-type Pokemon. Then as it landed, the ball opened and out came a red light which surrounded the Pinsir. It disappeared, and all was left was a ball left on the ground shaking, with the core still glowing red.
Eyes wide open and praying, I waited for the result...
Old 11-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Iridium Offline

Nel called the now immensely weakened Houndoom towards him. He was having a lot of difficulty in moving about owing to the strong blow dealt by Pinsir, but it slowly limped its way towards his trainer, as Pinsir looked at it carefully, struggling to move itself.

Nel extracted another little blue spray from his pocket, his last, and sprayed it to the weakened Houndoom. Houndoom experienced the soothing sensation again, and was restored to full health in a few minutes. Nel then recalled him into his ball, in case Pinsir charged at him again.

He then detached a ball from his waist belt, and lunged it straight at the crippled Pinsir. As soon as the Super Ball came in contact with Pinsir's body, Pinsir turned into a red silhouette, and was instantly sucked up into the ball, which clasped shut, and started wiggling on the ground rapidly, as the bug tried to break out of the ball. Nel and I watched the small orb, the core still glowing bright red, waiting breathlessly.

However, exactly what both of us were dreading happened. A few minutes later, there was a violent click and the ball was forced open by the struggling Pinsir, and lay on the ground. Pinsir stood right in front of us breathing heavily. After it had taken several lungfuls of fresh air, it started turning around to go away, thinking Nel had called off the battle, but it had a problem moving swiftly.

"Send out a Pokemon quickly if you want to continue battling," I said to Nel urgently.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Pinsir (Par) (Attack lowered) (Defense lowered) (Trying to flee)
Health: 16.32%

vs

?

Max Potion used on Houndoom.

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-06-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Go Drack, Dragon Rage!" I shouted out, disappointed at being unable to catch that Pokemon in my first try.

The orange Pokemon appeared out of the ball and immediately a bright orange glow appeared from within its mouth. Particles in the air gathered at the core of the orange sphere of pure power. Dragonite stared hard at the fleeing Pinsir and without a moment of hesitation fired whatever it had stored in this mouth straight at the Pinsir.

On its route towards the fleeing Pokemon, the beam blew away dead leaves and broke twigs on its path. Wherever the beam traveled, it left behind a charred black trail behind it, but I knew that it was not the best of attack to use. I just wanted to weaken it more while making sure it does not faint.

I picked up the ball which had previously failed to capture the Pinsir and took aim again. After the last bit of beam was released from Dragonite's mouth, I threw at the Pinsir again, hoping this time it would work...
Old 11-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Iridium Offline

Nel released the orange dragon with her small wings, and as soon as she had appeared out of her ball, she started gathering particles withing her mouth, and within a second a large orange beam had shout out through her mouth, following the fleeing Pinsir. It left a black trail as it burned the leaves and twigs littering the floor. The flames hit Pinsir in the back, who shrieked in pain, but continued moving forward.

Nel, in the meanwhile, had recovered his Super Ball and attemped to try and capture Pinsir again. He lobbed the ball in its direction, but it had already plunged into the bushes by then. The ball merely hit the branch of a tree, bounced back and fell on the ground.

We waited for two-three minutes, just in case Pinsir merely wanted to throw us off-guard and was hiding in the vegetation and looking to attack us at the right time.

"It's gone, I think," I said, confirming the dissapointed look on Nel's face, as Dragonite hovered nearby. "What do you wanna do now? We can't go forward anyway," I said, indicating the fallen tree which was blocking the path forward.

-----

Area Effects:

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 11-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“Let's move back. I remembered there was a fork before this right. We'll walk the other way now," I replied, recalling Dragonite back into its ball.

Disappointed, I turned my head away from where the Pinsir had escaped and started walking. I sniffed, withholding tears that were dying to escape the boundaries of my eyes. This was harder than what I had expected.

As if in sync with what I was feeling at the moment, dark clouds gathered and a strong breeze blew past, carrying with it not only dead leaves on the floor but some drops of tears which I had lost control of.

'This is nothing, nothing...' I struggled to convince myself. I had been through the worst, been in all sorts of situation alone. A setback like this would only make me stronger, not destroy me. Yes, I would think this way. I raised up an arm and rubbed the top of my hand against against my eyes.

"What's with this wind, blowing sand into my eyes," I muttered to myself, sniffing and giggling a little.

"Let's go, shall we?" I said and turned my head back to look at Iridium, smiling...
Old 11-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Iridium Offline

Nel seemed to have taken the recent events badly. I could see that he was extremely disaapointed as the Pinsir had left. He wanted to capture it badly, I thought. He was almost on the verge of tears, and turned his face away from me, as he didn't want me to see him in such a condition.

At the same time, thick dark clouds were gathering in the sky and a strong gale started blowing at the moment, driving dust into our eyes. The trees swayed to and fro and the leaves rustled creating an eerie noise. They reflected Nel's grim thoughts perfectly, and I couldn't help but feel worried. We wouldn't want to be stuck up here in a downpour, I thought.

Pushing all these thoughts from my mind, we started retracing our steps back to the fork. It was quite a long way back actually, and it took us around fifteen minutes to reach there.

"So you want to go the other way now?" I ased Nel, keeping an eye on the ominous clouds in the dark sky.

-----

Area Effects: Clouds gathering overhead, looks like it's going to rain.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 11-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Yup," I replied, nodding at Iridium's question.

Looking up at the dark clouds, I pondered if what I had just decided on was the right decision to make. It did seem like it was about to rain, and in fact, quite heavily. It would be troublesome to be caught in a rain, considering that all I had with me was a Fire Type Pokemon and one injured Dragonite.

But, it looked the same everywhere to me. Walking backwards would probably mean the same thing when it rains. Hence, for now, I thought I would make do with this path and figure the rest out somehow...
Old 11-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Iridium Offline

We took the other path this time, and started walking forward, even as there was the constant rumbling noise of the clouds above us.

We hadn't walked more than five minutes, when a drop of water splashed onto my nose. I looked up towards the sky to see that it had already started drizzling a bit.

"Damn, exactly what we didn't want," I said in a low voice. Still, I hoped that the rain wouldn't increase and the drizzling would stop soon as well.

"Let's leave the path, and go through the bushes," I said to Nel. "At least the trees will cover our head."

We left the path and plunged through the bushes and trees, moving cautiously. I had taken out the little piece of chalk again, and had started marking the trees, in case we had to return.

About five minutes later, as we were walking, we had a strange gurgling noise coming from a source very close to us. It was very similar to the sound of water going down a drain, and wasn't really pleasant to hear. We searched around, but couldn'find the thing that was making the strange noises anywhere.

After a few minutes of more search, I let out an exclamation. Camouflaged in the thick grass and bushes was a relatively small grass-type Pokemon. It kept opening and closing its mouth, as well as sucking in air, which was creating the gurgling noise. It had two large leaves in place of hands and small eyes fixed on its inverted bell-shaped body.

"It's a Weepinbell," I whispered to Nel.

-----

Area Effects: Dark clouds overhead, drizzling mildly.

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell

Current Encounter:

? ? Weepinbell
Ability: Chlorophyll

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 11-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Nope, not interested," I said without any moment of thought as I peered through what was ahead of me to find other Pokemons around.

"Let's go somewhere else, Iridium," I continued, looking at Iridium straight in the eye.

It had started raining and Iridium had proposed we take this sheltered route. Occasionally though, some raindrops still managed to evade the cover we had above us and hit our heads. I felt glad my Houndoom was in its ball resting, though usually it would be walking alongside me where ever I go.

I recalled all the encounters I had already. Eight of them, including this one. My time left here is short, I should be starting to make better use of my time here...
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Iridium Offline

We pushed deeper into the vegetation, leaving Weepinbell behind as Nel seemed entirely disinterested in it. Occasionally, rain drops made their way through the thick trees and fell on our heads. Still, the rain wasn't so heavy to force us to return.

We kept moving on through the forest, and after about ten minutes came out into a small clearing in the woods. The rain came down straight onto us, and we were just about to leave te clearing when I noticed something. Clinging onto the branch of a tree, was a small bug, grey in colour and with large compound eyes that enabled it to see even in the dark. The Nincada was observing us with interest, and as I looked at Nel, I saw a slightly worried expression, owing to our recent encounter with Ninjask.

-----

Encounters Remaining: 7

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada

Current Encounter:

? ? Nincada
Ability: Compoundeyes

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3
Old 11-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Go Drack!" I shouted out without a moment of hesitation before summoning our the orange dragon with two small but strong wings out again. As usual, it roared again, seemingly eager that it was about to engage in another battle.

"Thunderwave it!" I commanded. Little critters like this one would probably too agile for my Pokemons to get a good hit on, so it was important to try and cripple it first, I thought.

Once again, a yellow sphere of electrical energy gathered around the mouth of Dragonite. Its tentacles were acting like a rod to gather the current. As it was raining as well, water being a good conductor of electricity caused the electrical sphere to look a little bigger. Somehow, it looked like it could hurt and cause some damage.

"Release it!" I shouted again, not wanting to let this Pokemon run away again. Almost instantly after I have shouted, Dragonite threw it head forward and released whatever it had stored in its mouth straight at the bug Pokemon.

Standing right behind my Dragonite, I watched and hoped for the best..
Old 11-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Iridium Offline

Nel jumped into action as soon as he saw the Nincada. He was determined to catch this one, I thought.

Nel released his orange dragon again, and commanded an attack. I was about to shout a warning, but Dragonite had already started by then. She started building a sphere of electric current in its mouth, and the rain helped her a bit in doing so. After the sphere had grown to a considerable size, Dragonite released it straight at Nincada, still perched on the tree.

To Nel's surprise however, the sphere merely bounced off Nincada's body and dissipated into thin strands of current into the air.

"Nincada is partly a Ground-type Pokemon as well, so electric attacks are no use against it," I reminded Nel.

Nincada then slipped gently off the tree and landed onto the ground. A second later, it kicked up dust, broken leaves and twigs from the ground straight at Dragonite's eyes with its legs, hindering her vision. Nincada seemed to be enjoying itself, its confidence boosted by Nel's initial mistake.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

? ? Nincada
Ability: Compoundeyes
Moves used: Sand Attack

vs

Female Brave Dragonite (Accuracy lowered)
Health: 74.09%

Encounters Remaining: 7

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 11-09-2009 at 09:32 AM.