Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Default Re: Mewcario: Individual RP

Robert called out to Sapphira as loud as he could. With how far the battle was geeting, Robert decided to leave things in Sapphira's experienced claws. "Sapphira! Just play with him and wear him down! Don't faint him!" Robert called out. He took out a super ball and kept it at the ready and ran to try and keep up with the pokemon.

Sapphira gave a short nod to her trainer and lunged hard upwards and over the Tyrogue. She landed so that her tail hit the water hard, using her Aqua tail attack to create a wave to wash over the Tyrogue before then turning around to face it, dancing back and forth on her feet, clapping her paws together in a playful manner.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Tyrogue took the Wave as if it were an obstacle race, and jumped over it with the skill of an experienced athlethe. So, it was a game of who could drown the other? Fair enough. Now Tyrogue took the opportunity of Dragonite's weird dance to quickly approach Dragonite, jump over it, and slam her face into the water. I would call such a move a Slam Punch.

Dragonite squiggled inside the water, trying to release the grip from Tyrogue, to no avail. It stopped moving all of a sudden, and it seemed that Tyrogue had won the battle.

"Oh ho! Look at that!" I exclaimed, for I had witnessed the whole fight, and was now watching a fairly big circle of evaporating water surrounding Tyrogue. Soon enough, the figure of Dragonite was visible, with Tyrogue clinching to the neck, as if Dragonite were a Rapidash.

Then, Dragonite took flight in order to attemp to make Tyrogue dizzy, making loops and inverse rolls, high speed descends an inverse ascends. To Tyrogue, this was everything but a battle - it was fun.

Battle stats:

Wild Tyrogue
Health: 75%
Stats: ???
Attack:

Dragonite
Health: 70%
Nature: Gentle.

Environmental factors: Aerial Fight, with Tyrogue grasping Dragonite's neck.

-----------------
Name: Robert
Total Money: $0
Total Items: 3x Super Balls, 2x Full Heals, 1x Max Potion
Encounters: 13 left. Tyrogue (fled), Tyrogue(Engaged)

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Arcanine
Nickname: Flare
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Sapphira
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 11-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Marth Offline

Young Mewcario, such a good RP like this should not be cancelled due to inactivity.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Master Zorua Offline

((My appologies. School's been getting very hectic lately.))

Sapphira needed to get the Tyrogue off of her for a little bit at least. She began spinning and soared downwards and at an angle towards the river before straighening out. Her back was towards the water with enough space so that if the Tyrogue held on, it wouldn't be sugmerged, but it would be hit by the water as she flew. Then she would spin upwards towards the sky and use her twister move to try and not only pry the Tyrogue off of her, but have some more fun with it by bouncing him up and down in the air within the cyclone via strengthening and weakening the strength of the Twister, If successful, she would then finally attempt to grab him with her arms and use wrap as she would begin a slow decent to the ground.

Last edited by Mewcario; 11-15-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:14 AM
Marth Offline

Tyrogue had never had more fun in his short life, not even when his Hitmonchan father had taken him to the WPW (World Pokémon Wrestling), where he had seen his favorite wrestler, Medichampion, fight the fearsome Primepunch for the title. Heck, he was beginning to wonder what his father would say if he saw him doing this.

He’d probably get scolded and grounded for a while; he was supposed to be a fighting Pokémon, not a little child. He was so absent with these thoughts, he didn’t even mind when Dragonite stealthly positioned behind it and wrapped Tyroge on her short arms.

But then he realized this was the exact movement Primepunch had attempted against his idol, Medichampion, who had waited for the exact moment to throw Primepunch against the ropes in a judo movement, and performing a lock for the win. What was the movement called? Ah yes...Seismic Toss

“Tyrogue!” yelled the little fighter, suddenly inclining his body to the front at the same time he crossed his arms and grabbed Dragonite’s hands, throwing the foe into the nearby rocks where we stood. It was a hit proportional to the foe’s size, and Dragonite was…let’s say, bulky.

Tyrogue then performed the Medipose, which consisted of extending his arms like a wild monkey, ready to crack the pińata filled with candies. Or something along those lines, he couldn’t remember well anyway.

“Well, looks like he’s grown out of them child games. He’s serious now, I guess. Remember, he does not know his own limitations, thus a strong attack could easily KO him as he is now”.

--------------------------------

Battle stats:

Wild Tyrogue
Health: 60%
Attack:

Dragonite
Health: 45%

Environmental factors: Aerial Fight, with Tyrogue grasping Dragonite's neck.

-----------------

Pokemon Stats

Old 11-16-2009, 02:39 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert gave a nod as he finally caught up with the pokemon. It was time to start the actual fight, but both pokemon were worn. he had to be careful how to fight this, as too strong of a hit would KO the Tyrogue. Too little and the Tyrogue might KO his Dragonite. It was time to start fighting like a coordinator.

"Alright Sapphira, you ready to shine? Hidden Danger!" Robert called out. It was a combination attack. First, Sapphira let loose a Dragon breath attack, aiming for a few feet in front of the Tyrogue. While he expected spray of dirt, rocks and dust to hit, it was more of a cover attack to give Sapphira time to fly over the Tyrogue and use Thunderwave from above to send a paralyzing sweep and land behind the Tyrogue. if it worked as planned, the initial attack would keep the Tyrogue busy enough to be unable to use the same trick the other Tyrogue used. It was up to fate to see how the attack played out, and Robert kept his hand on the Great Park Ball, ready to use it depending on how well the Tyrogue was looking at that point.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Marth Offline

OOC: I is a bad, bad ranger.
IC:

The dragonbreath hit a few steps ahead of where Tyrogue was standing, splashing bits of ust at Tyrogue, who swiftly covered his eyes just in time to avoid getting blinded. It also prevented it from seeing Dragonite soaring a few feet avoid him, who launched a wave of high-dense electricity that spread through Tyrogue's nerves and muscles, effectively paralizing it.
Dragonite landed behind Tyrogue, who could only turn his face to observe his opponent. His hands were still frozen from the previous position, and his legs were moving slowly.
Robert held a Great Ball on his hand, ready to attempt the capture. But it was too soon for that,
"Robert, one more attack and he'll be ready for capture!" I yelled at Robert, who relaxed his grip on the parkball. I only hoped he wouldn't KO the Tyrogue in the last moment.

Battle stats:

Wild Tyrogue
Health: 50% PAR
Attack:

Dragonite

Environmental factors: Ground fight.

-----------------

Pokemon Stats

Old 11-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert gave a nod, and so far his strategy was working. "Alright Sapphira, time for the Ally-Oop! Dragon Rage!" Robert called out. Dragon Rage was the one attack that was guarenteed to do a set amount of damage upon contact rather than leaving it to chance with stronger or weaker attacks. The Ally-oop was a tricky technique, but if it landed, it would luanch the pokemon up into the air and towards Robert.

Sapphiralaunched herself at the Tyrogue and then spun onto her back when she got close enough. She would launch the focused dragon energy blast from her mouth and at a 45 degree angel at the Tyrogue. With the pokemon paralyzed, avoiding this would be difficult. If it hits, it will most likely launch the Tyrogue into the air and towards Robert, who would then toss his super ball at the Tyrogue to intercept the pokemon on the way down.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Marth Offline

The Dragon took flight on the direction of the poor paralized Tyroge, launching a weak draconic blast against a living statue. Tyrogue went flying in the direction of the Dragon Tamer, who smiled in approval, since everything was going according to the plan.
Ally-Oop... it was a very creative combo, and very spectacular. The super ball was thrown with elegance, and Robert made a gracious pose while at it, mind you, and hit the Tyrogue with surgeon precision.

The super ball trapped the Tyrogue with a red flash, and rolled to where Robert was standing, thanks to the terrain inclination.

*Wiggle*

A drop of sweat fell from Robert's forehead.

*Wiggle*

His breathing paused, and his fist clenched in anticipation.

*Wiggle*

He closed his eyes, waitting for the best part.

*Click*

He smiled. Tyrogue was captured!

I clapped with approval, for it had been a good battle and a marvelous spectacle.
"Well done Robert. You have done a great job capturing that Pokémon, but we have more action ahead of us. Do you still want to go on?" I told him.

Battle stats:

Wild Tyrogue
Health: 50% PAR
Nature: Naughty

Dragonite

-----------------
Total Items: 2x Super Balls, 2x Full Heals, 1x Max Potion
Encounters: 13 left. Tyrogue (fled), Tyrogue(Captured)

Pokemon Stats

Last edited by Marth; 11-27-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:15 AM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert picked up the pokeball and smiled. "Welcome to the team my friend." he said before clipping the ball to his belt. He then turned to look at the ranger. "Yes, let's go further, I still have two empty park balls that I intend to fill. But before we do...Sapphira, come here." Robert called.

As the Dragonite approached Robert, the trainer pat the dragon on the shoulder. "Excelent job my girl. A bit of a rocky start to everything, but you performed excelently, like always. Now, take a good rest." With that, Robert recalled his dragonite to her pokeball and looked over to the ranger. "Lead the way." he spoke.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Marth Offline

After Robert captured his child Tyrogue, we kept on moving towards the top of the mountain. The terrain started to lose the scarce foliage it had, and now the plain, spiked rocks dominated the landscape.
We reached a sudden widening of the terrain, which signaled the point in which we should go in the direction of the mountain's center. Or in other words, instead of going up the mountain, we were now going into the mountain.
The entry to the mountain's center was lined by a series of caves, so we approached the northern tunnel, which was just besides a small waterfall. The waterfall created a river that line the entrance to the mountain.
"Hey, is that what I think I see?" I commented, for under the waterfall, a small figure was levitating mid-air in a meditation trance, with his legs in a yoga-stance and his index finger making a pincer with the thumb. A Meditite!
"Would you like to try your luck against him, Robert?"

----------------------------

Meditite
Health: 100%

-----------------
Encounters: 13 left. Tyrogue (fled), Tyrogue(Captured)

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Dragonite (45%)

Last edited by Marth; 12-01-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert walked calmly over towards the Meditite and stopped about twenty feet away. Robert sat himself down into an indian-style fasion and brought himself into a meditative trance. Robert focused on clearing his mind and getting himself into a relaxed state of mind. He opened his eyes to look at the Meditite, looking to see how the Meditite would react to him. By putting himself in a calm state of mind, Robert hoped to connect on some level with the meditite, to show it that he was not a threat but rather someone who was respectful.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Marth Offline

After a few minutes of doing something... weird, I guess, neither Robert nor Meditite had moved much. It was pretty obvious for the Meditite that this trainer was not a threat for it, for it hadn't fleed yet. So my guess is that he would continue meditating for all it cared.
As for me, I couldn't help but tap my feet impatiently at Robert. I got paid for taking a trainer through the park, not for waitting for a guy to meditate the day off.
"So um... are we moving on?" I said.

Meditite

-----------------
Encounters: 12 left. Tyrogue (fled), Tyrogue(Captured), Meditite (Meditating)

Pokemon Stats

Old 12-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Robert stood up and gave a nod. There was no point in battling unless the Meditite wanted to join his troupe. The Meditite was in a state of peace. it would be wrong for him to shake the pokemon out of it. "Yes, let's move on." Robert spoke with a calm tone of voice. "No need to disturb a peaceful pokemon. I just wanted to show it that we were not a threat to it."
Old 12-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Marth Offline

We left the meditating Meditite to enter the tunnel that would lead to the mountain's inner circle.
The air turned colder with each step, and the light turned pale accordingly.
The tunnel had been traversed many times, and the floor of the cave wasn't rough. The walls, however, were spiky, perhaps not deadly, but I wouldn't want to be slammed against them either.

A small, humanoid Pokémon was exercising his muscles against the wall, by punching it repeatedly. It was a Machop, and it turned around to see what had disturbed his training.

Machop

-----------------
Encounters: 12 left. Tyrogue (fled), Tyrogue(Captured), Meditite (ignored), Machop.

Pokemon Stats