Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:48 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Default login issues

Infrequently I have been having login issues where I get the prompt "Welcome arcemegus" or whatever and I'm redirected to the vBulliten message that I didn't login properly or that i was locked out of my account. I checked to see whether or not I was banned, so I tried again using the password I always used and never changed. I got redirected again to the vBulliten message. I keep logging in properly to no avail. I finally was able to login properly after restarting my computer. Has anyone else had this issue, or know what is causing it?
Old 10-18-2009, 04:52 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Default Re: login issues

Usually you double click. I don't know. Maybe the forums were lagging when you were trying to log in? What time were you trying to log in at? Maybe that would help because for me it isn't the login part I have a problem with. It's when I attempt to do something and the server's responding so slowly. Double clicking usually works for me or multiple clicking at once.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:59 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Usually you double click. I don't know. Maybe the forums were lagging when you were trying to log in? What time were you trying to log in at? Maybe that would help because for me it isn't the login part I have a problem with. It's when I attempt to do something and the server's responding so slowly. Double clicking usually works for me or multiple clicking at once.
Double clicking didn't help and I tried to login at around 23:50 EST, or 3:50 GMT
EDIT: Post 666 :O

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 10-18-2009 at 05:08 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:07 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
Double clicking didn't help and I tried to login at around 23:50 EST, or 3:50 GMT
Is it then a problem with your computer? Because I didn't have this type of problem today that you had so there's no way for me to look into it.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:21 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

I'm not too sure about this, but perhaps you can try selecting the 'Remember Me' option.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

First, I'd recommend clearing out all of your PE2K cookies on your browser. Then when you log in with your username and password, select the "Remember Me" checkbox and hit submit. If you don't do that, you will get logged out every time you close the browser window or visit another site, or if you remain idle for a while. Weird things happen as well, because if you go right back to PE2K after closing out, it will make it look like you're still logged in when really you're not.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:53 PM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
It will make it look like you're still logged in when really you're not.
Either that or you could be logged in from another machine. I used to be always logged in from my iPod whenever I'd open the page with Pe2k in it. Then when I hop to the computer, it'll say I'm logged in even though my iPod is turned off or turned a page away from Pe2k. Like when I'm on Serebii for example or other things. I still have no issues logging in or logging out though.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
miragebaby_x Offline
Experienced Trainer

That happens to me so I just click 'remember me' and although you may want to log out, it's easier just clicking 'remember me'.

so yeah... do it ^^;