Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: {RP}Three Worlds Collide - Disgaea/Pokemon/Sonic Crossover{RP}

Nazo, Shadow, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Nazo moved back before the scarf hit him, lips bent in a snarl. "That still does not answer why he would bring me back to life! I will find him, mark my words, and I will teach him a lesson he will regret. The first time I died, it was by an unfortunate act of anger; the second time was by my own choice to prevent the world from being overtaken. I do not wish to make that choice again." He growled, eyes having narrowed to mere slits.

Shadow snorted. "Nazo is no hero, Laharl. He killed hundreds using the power an evil demon named Tatsujin gave him. I would kill him right here and now, to prevent him from turning on any of us." Nazo whirled around at Shadow, a small meteor forming within his hands.

"I told you a thousand times I am sorry! My soul was split in half, one bent on revenge while the other, kinder one was locked away! I gave my life to aid you to defeat the vile creature; the least you could do would be to show some respect for that!"

(Hot tempered 0o)
Old 10-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Mitsumae and Naomi
Overlord's Castle

Mitsumae growled before stepping between the two hedgehogs. <If you want to fight, you can do it somewhere and somewhen else. Would you rather have your worlds be destroyed or keep them from that state?!> Her rings gave off a dark blue glow and her own crimson, black-slitted eyes had narrowed, but what gave away her temper was her Aura: it had been calm at first, but now snapped at the air like wildfire, and at this point it would burn anyone who touched it, regardless whether they were an ally or enemy.

Naomi watched them before speaking, <She is right. If this foe is powerful, then we have no choice but to set aside differences in ourselves and work together for the moment.> Her icy blue eyes rested on Shadow for a few brief seconds, <Regardless of what happened in our pasts, this is what has to happen at the present, or the future will be put at risk.>

Old 10-22-2009, 02:48 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo, Shadow, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Shadow bristled, even as Nazo turned away and allowed the meteor to dissipate, his eyes sparking slightly. "I can't work with him. He tried to kill me, and all of us. Grape here-he murdered the poor kid's parents, and nearly did the same to him. How can I forgive that?" He hissed, but nonetheless, Nazo had already made his decision.

"I do not need your help, Shadow. I will do what needs to be done on my own, since you cannot see past your bitter heart." Even though Nazo had turned to look at him, his Aura had grown darker from the anger he was feeling, and his eyes carried a slight malicious gleam to them. Shadow, thankfully, backed down, but his eyes still glowed with hatred, while Grape remained cowering.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Laharl & Etna
Overlord's Castle

Laharl turned his back at Shadow's retort about Nazo 'not being a hero'; he didn't care. It was the Netherworld he was protecting, after all. He looked over his shoulder at Shadow, and his sharp eyes peirced both the hedgehogs.

"You can and will work with him. That's all there is to it, blackie, because if you are stupid enough to let your world get destroyed, you don't get a say in what goes on," Laharl said, his voice oddly quiet in the large hall. "And if you've got a problem with it, that's too bad for you, because you're stuck here until the Netherworld is back to normal. Now both of you shut your mouths; I don't want to hear another word of your personal problems."
Old 10-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Mitsumae and Naomi
Overlord's Castle

The Umbreon sat down, forcing herself into a calm state, as was reflected in her eyes; her Aura still snapped at the air however, betraying her irritation. She couldn't care less if one of the other two tried to attack, but if she herself ended up going into her own Dark Form due to such an event...That could very well be what would cause the scales to permanently tip over in favour of the darkness that was beginning to cover the Netherworld.

Naomi, in the meantime, watched Laharl for any further instruction. Normally, neither of them would take orders from anyone but their own creator - Arceus - but this was an obvious exception.

Last edited by Michelle8936; 10-22-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Shadow, Nazo, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Shadow bristled further, a low growl coming from his throat, but dying off when Grape spoke up to him. "I think...I think the man is right, Dad. I...I don't like it anymore than you do...But I don't want Mom to get hurt...So please stop fighting." The younger one's voice was soft and low, enough to cut through the hatred the 50 year old "Ultimate Life Form" was feeling. Resentfully, he nodded, even though he didn't like the thought.

Nazo, in the meantime, folded his arms, looking at Laharl. "All right then. What do we do, besides smashing in villainous faces?" The was slight humor in that statement, but it was clear he just wanted to take his anger-and perhaps guilt-out on something. If it helped save their world, well, that was a bonus.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Laharl & Etna
Overlord's Castle

"First of all, if you think you can judge a Demon by appearance and motives alone, you've got a lot to learn about the Netherworld; only the vilest, most underhanded of demons would even consider confronting the Overlord; people like your friend here," Laharl said, jerking his head at Nazo and grinning devilishly "And only the most powerful Demons are brave-- or stupid-- enough to go against me. What I need YOU to do is draw out this head-demon; no single Demon would be able to rip a hole through the dimensions of that magnitude. What I want from you is for you to fins out just who these fools are and give them a reminder as to why I am the Overlord, and draw out their leader so I can personally teach him the error of his ways."

Laharl paused, looking at the group "You got all that? Now, any questions or comments are to be made before I continue," He said, raising a thin eyebrow at the group, his red eyes looking them over.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo, Shadow, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Nazo growled slightly. "I am not a vile creature, Laharl." He stated, not in the mood for teasing. "As it is, I sense I will encounter 'he who should not be named' first, as he was apparently trying to recruit me before I was sucked in. As tempting as 'ultimate power' is, I am content enough with what I have now." He offered a wicked grin. "I should have blasted him into oblivion right then and there, but I would not have gotten my questions answered." He sighed. "How harsh things can be sometimes, I suppose."
Old 10-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Mitsumae and Naomi
Overlord's Castle

The Dark Type snorted before nodding in agreement to Laharl's statement. A faint smirk crossed her face as she spoke, <We'll see how this...Demon will fare against my Aura abilities. His followers won't last long if they attack, I can guarantee it.> One of her sharp fangs showed just before her face became expressionless again, but it was clear she intended to follow up on what she'd said.

Ooc: Should we wait for Crystal to post? She's got like...One reply on this page, and that's it XD

Old 10-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Laharl & Etna
Overlord's Castle

Laharl turned his back on Nazo, rolling his eyes. Etna shrugged as her resoponse. Are all Earth-creatures this stupid? They both wondered. Laharl turned back and completely ignored Nazo, instead replying to the large Umbreon.

"That's what I like to hear; you've got some nerve saying a Demon's weak when you haven't seen him or her," Laharl said, though in a positive manner rather than a negative "I've got a good idea who a few of these clowns might be, but I should probably warn you about a few things first."

Laharl raised his index finger "One; whatever powers you draw from your world are going to get weaker and weaker the longer you're in the Netherworld with the Dimensional Barrier closed. Two; If Etna hasn't told you yet, you are NOT permitted to attack ANY Demon unless you're attacked or unless I tell you to. Three; I don't want to hear any bickering between you two stooges," Laharl gave a pointed look at Shadow and Nazo " And lastly, you will do as Etna and I instruct while you're here in the Netherworld. Got all that?"

((Demanding, aint he?))
Old 10-24-2009, 01:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo, Shadow, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Nazo only offered a small frown. "As long as you do not have me calling you 'Master' all the time, fine. As for powers; my body creates its own. I have nothing to fear of power loss." He made it clear he was ignoring Shadow, figuring that was the best approach to avoid a bitter agrument that would lead to bloodshed.

Shadow only snorted. "Fine. Just try not to pair me up with him, all right? Do it for the kid, at least." Grape gave a small whimper, but was able to offer a minuscule smile to Laharl and Etna, showing all his vigor of childhood in the span of a few seconds.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

((OoC: I'm sorry for only an OoC post, but now I'm lost. I didn't reply sooner since it really didn't seem like anyone noticed my character enter the same room as everyone else, and now I'm kinda lost. Sorry. I was out yesterday due to a medical procedure that they had to put me on drugs for and I'm a bit sick today so yeah. My brain isn't working... sorry again for an OoC post only...))

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-24-2009, 01:53 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(You didn't miss much. Shadow and Nazo ended up bickering due to Nazo's past, and Laharl explained that a demon is trying to usurp his power, having ripped a dimension rift that drew everyone here. He's ordered everyone to locate the "lackies" and draw the leader out for Laharl to deal with personally XP)
Old 10-24-2009, 02:34 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

OoC: Maybe we'll put this on temporary hold so she can catch up and write in a reply - that fine with you guys?

Old 10-24-2009, 02:45 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Yep. I'm fine with that ^^)