Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: {RP}Three Worlds Collide - Disgaea/Pokemon/Sonic Crossover{RP}

Shadow and Grape
Outside of town

Grape grinned. "The Prinny Squad? That sounds awesome! If I join, do I get a cool costume too?" He giggled, before Shadow hushed him.

"I suppose we shall see this 'Overlord'. It may provide me the answers, and means, to get home." He spoke up. "Lead the way, then. But be warned-I don't take orders from anyone."

Nazo
Outskirts of town

The hedgehog growled slightly. "If you are lying..." He snapped, not needing to finish the sentence. "But fine. I suppose I can entertain this ruler of yours. Just stay out of my way, and no one will get hurt. Also," his eyes narrowed, "if you find anything out about this 'Lord of Darkness', inform me at once. There are answers only he can answer!"
Old 10-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Etna
Previously mentioned place

"Prinnies? Nah; Prinnies are just the souls of, like, murderers and things like that from your world. They get sewn into Prinnies when they die, and they work to make up for whatever crap they did here and in Celestia. When they get enough cash, they get reincarnated either in the Netherworld, Celestia, or wherever else they want to go. I don't think they get their memories back, though," Etna explained casually, glancing up at the black sky. That was unusual; it was mid-day, the sun should have been blazing by now.

"Huh, that's weird; the sun's usually out by now."

The Hero Prinny
Outside the town

"I dunno what you mean, dood; I'm not wearing a costume," The Hero Prinny replied with a shrug, then turned to Shadow "That might be a problem, dood; the Overlord's word is law around here. Follow us, we'll take you to the Overlord's Castle, okay dood?"

The Prinny Squad
Terrified of Nazo

"W-why would I lie, dood?!" The Prinny asked "F-f-follow us, we'll take you to Overlord Laharl, dood!" The Prinnies didn't wait for Nazo's response before running away and back towards the Overlord's Castle.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Mitsumae and Naomi
Same as Metal's XP

The Ice Type nodded in understanding, <I see. I doubt though, that your world has hosted any members of our race before this - whether they were dead or alive.> However, upon noticing the red-haired demon's gaze, she glanced up at the clouded skies. <This weather...It is not normal then?> She asked.

Mitsumae's eyes seemed to narrow as she looked upwards as well, <I think that energy I've been sensing has something to do with it.>

Old 10-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Shadow and Grape
Following Hero Prinny

Shadow snorted. "I don't lightly take orders, perhaps. I need a good reason, and law just isn't enough." He muttered, following Grape, who in turn was following the Prinnies, mimicking their waddle and enjoying himself. At least one of us is having fun... Shadow thought to himself.

Nazo
Following Prinny Squad

The hedgehog lifted into the air, darting after the creatures. I don't care, frankly. I want to know why he brought me back to life, when I should have, mercifully, stayed dead. I gave my life to stop Tatsujin; was that not enough? Why must they torment me so? His anger bubbled up, but he forced it back down. This Laharl better know who he is!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Etna & the Prinnies
Before the Overlord's castle.

"Nope; the sun's usually bright by now; it's almost mid-day," Etna answered, seeing the Prinnies gathered in front of the drawbridge of the towering Overlord's Castle. The castle itself was sinister; black battlements scraped the very clouds, built into the volcano to where some of the towers oozed magma down the sides like blood, and there was no water under the drawbridge, but instead the crater of a larger volcano, boiling rock flowing beneath whilst skeletal creatures could be occasionally seen peering out from within.

"All right, we're here. Prinny Squad, you're dismissed for your lunch break; I'll take it from here," Etna said, and the Prinnies saluted.

"You got it, dood!" Said the Prinnies in unison, scrambling off down the entrance corridor of the castle, beneath the gates that made the entrance of the castle look like some kind of black beast waiting for its next meal to saunter in. Etna looked over the group that was gathered, and gave a gesture with her spear.

"You follow me now; I'll take you to the Overlord from here," Etna said, not waiting for a reply before walking into the black castle.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Mitsumae and Naomi
Following after Etna

The two barely paused in their steps as they continued into the castle, but the Dark Type cast a glance in the sky blue hedgehog's direction before returning her gaze in front of her. That creature's Aura...It's strong - dark, too - but it's not what I've been feeling.

Naomi, meanwhile, continued on as well, keeping her face clear of any emotion. It seems we are not the only ones he summoned - why would a powerful Overlord like him need more recruits...? It may have something to do with what Mitsumae has been sensing.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:49 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Shadow, Nazo, and Grape
Following Etna

As it was, Grape whimpered upon seeing Nazo, and Shadow looked ready to kill the hedgehog. "You?! Why would he summon a murderer like you?!? The afterlife wasn't good enough?" He snarled, and Nazo likewise returned the gesture.

"I don't know why I'm here! This strange being brought me back to life, without a clue why!" He hissed. "Besides, if I had known you were here, Shadow, I wouldn't have come! I allowed you to kill me; I deserved it. Let me have that at least!"

"But...You killed my parents..." Grape whimpered.

"I know, child. I know what I did, and I regret it for as long as my soul survives. I can never get the hundreds of lives, all the blood, entirely off my hands. I never will. But I am trying to repent for it. Truly, I am." He murmured, but Shadow didn't seem to really care.

"You...I'll kill you..." He growled.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Etna
the Overlord's Castle

Deeper inside the castle walls, the corridors gave a slow transition from feirce volcanic rock to walls of beautiful gold, the colors of royalty visible everywhere, even in the dining hall Etna led the group past in which the Prinnies were eating their lunch. The halls were also lined with tall windows that had been invisible from the outside, but the sun wasn't shining, so it did not challenge the torches that lit the way.

"Hmh, it usually has to be night before the halls get this dark," Etna commented, leading them into a grand hall filled with beautifully sculpted pillars that stretched to the unseeable ceiling, armor suits, and other things one might find in a throne room. There was a massive fireplace behind the throne that was blazing brilliantly, almost hiding Laharl from view in the throne.

"Well, here's the brats you called for, Laharl," Etna said boredly, her spear disappearing with a flick of her wrist.

"It's about time!" Laharl said back, standing up and walking before the group with his arms crossed. He was short; Etna was taller than he was, but he was still taller than Shadow, Nazo and Grape, but even with his antenna-hair he still looked short and scrawny.

"Since none of you look like you want to give an introduction, I'll tell you who I am; I'm Laharl, Overlord of the Netherworld."
Old 10-20-2009, 10:23 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
Overlord's Castle
Crystal was surprised to be lead to this place by penguins. When she laided eyes on the "Overlord", she was surprised. The Houndoom chuckled next to her.

"He's the Overlord? He's nothing more than a kid!" Surge barked.

"Quit it, Surge!" Persian hissed.

Crystal stayed out of it. She stayed quiet, wanting to hear what had to be said.
((OoC: Blah... very short... sorry...))

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Mitsumae and Naomi
Overlord's Castle

Naomi nodded in respect, but remained silent as Mitsumae asked the question that had been on both their minds - and a few others' no doubt. <So, why did you bring us here?> Her eyes were calm, and there was no trace of emotion upon her's or the Glaceon's face.

Ooc: Meh, again, brain dead. Not that it's anything new XD

Old 10-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo, Shadow, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Nazo blinked. "Laharl? What an interesting name, if I may say so. I agree with the odd creature; why are we here? Before all of this occurred, I was dead, and I demand to know why I was brought back!" His Aura flickered with slight anger, lashing at the air. Shadow glared at the hedgehog, but otherwise did nothing; Grape busied himself with cowering behind his adoptive father.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:03 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Laharl & Etna
the Overlord's Castle

"Doubt my title as Overlord where I can hear it again and I'll make sure you never doubt it again," Laharl said, his peircing red eyes shooting daggers at Surge. "And you're not in a position to be demanding anything from me; I brought you here for my own reasons, and my reasons alone. You should feel priveladged that I even picked you for this job."

"You know, pissing off our help isn't the smartest thing to do, Prince," Etna said quietly.

Laharl gave Etna a sharp look that carried with it the message 'shut up' before looking back at Mitsumae "And since no one but you bothered to ask, I'll answer you first; I brought you all here because I need new vassals!"

Etna rolled her eyes, and Laharl laughed after a short time. "I lied. What I really need is all your help with a...problem...i'm having."
Old 10-22-2009, 12:36 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Mitsumae and Naomi
Overlord's Castle

A faint frown appeared on the Glaceon's face, disappearing just as quickly. <And what problem would that be?> she asked, while, this time, Mitsumae stayed silent. However, the Dark Type was thinking. Her hunch that the powerful negativity in the air had something to do with this was growing even stronger with every passing second.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo, Shadow, and Grape
Overlord's Castle

Nazo raised an eyebrow. "This...'Problem', would not happen to go by the title of 'Lord of Darkness', would it, perchance?" He growled, more in anger at mentioning the name then anything. Shadow muttered something about Nazo being in league with it, but was silenced-however resentfully-by a hateful glare from the sky blue hedgehog.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Laharl & Etna
Overlord's Castle

"Why do you think he called you here in the first place?" Etna said. Laharl shot her another look, and allowed his scarf to deal a slap to Nazo for even mentioning such a thing.

"Don't even think about saying that fool's title while I'm anywhere within earshot, got it? If I knew what was going on, I wouldn't have called you here in the first place; I can tell by that look in your eyes that you can feel it to; the Netherworld has been getting darker and darker every day for almost a month now."

"I'll take it from here," Etna butted in, "Apparrently, someone's trying to create a dimensional rift between the worlds-- And I'm not talking about something like what Laharl did to bring you here, I'm talking about something on a massive scale. You've seen what a depth charge is, right? A bomb you put underwater or whatever? This is essentially the same thing; if a dimensional rift with that kind of power would be able to litterally rip apart worlds at its master's whim!" Etna said, summoning a chalk board and doing a quick drawing to show what she meant.

"So this isn't all about the Netherworld," Laharl said, shooting a look at Etna "But to start up a rift that massive, only the Overlord of the Netherworld can open the Netherworld to the others; whoever's trying to do this has to kill me and take my place before whoever it is can do what he wants. Not only would it cause chaos in your world, but the Netherworld would be destroyed along with it."

The Prinny Squad had arrived about this time, and all their beaks dropped open in horror.

"Ooh, I should have brought my camera; they NEVER look like that!" Etna gigggled, earning a light hit from Laharl's scarf.

"If you want to go back home and let this happen, fine by me; I'll just pick someone who's not a coward to help me with this; now are you in or not?"