Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:03 PM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27
Default Signature Question (It says ask here so I'm asking)

Well I hadn't really scanned through the whole category on a lookout for a thread for all people rather than dealing with individual problems. Okay so right now I'm itching for a new theme, and that is my latest item of interest, Ambershipping (Gold x Yellow from PokeSpe). Anyways, I wanted to have an innocent avatar of them smiling at each other with a loveheart over them, innocent and it shouldn't be much of a problem. However, for mjy signature I plan to have a picture of the two well... kissing >//< Uhh yes, so I was wondering if that would actually be of any problem to the forum in general. I know it's for all ages, I'm barely teen myself but Ambershipping is just too adorable :D So I just wanted to ask here. The kids wouldn't reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally mind... Would they?
I just wanted an opinion before switching to it. I'm scared of having a profile spammed due to my sig having two people kissing >////<.

-♪Luis
Old 10-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: Signature Question (It says ask here so I'm asking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Well I hadn't really scanned through the whole category on a lookout for a thread for all people rather than dealing with individual problems. Okay so right now I'm itching for a new theme, and that is my latest item of interest, Ambershipping (Gold x Yellow from PokeSpe). Anyways, I wanted to have an innocent avatar of them smiling at each other with a loveheart over them, innocent and it shouldn't be much of a problem. However, for mjy signature I plan to have a picture of the two well... kissing >//< Uhh yes, so I was wondering if that would actually be of any problem to the forum in general. I know it's for all ages, I'm barely teen myself but Ambershipping is just too adorable :D So I just wanted to ask here. The kids wouldn't reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally mind... Would they?
I just wanted an opinion before switching to it. I'm scared of having a profile spammed due to my sig having two people kissing >////<.

-♪Luis
Well, apparently Red and Green kissing is alright, so, heh. /glances at palletshipping avatar
Yeah, I think cartoon kissing is okay, but I wouldn't know for sure. If you want do to it, though, I'd say just go for it.

Last edited by Hakken; 10-17-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:14 PM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

oooh thanks :] lul palletshipping. I'd still like to hear a few more opinions on this but if there aren't anymore I'll be fine... I think ^^

-♪Luis
Old 10-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

I've seen kissing imags in sigs before. It shouldn't be a problem. o:

Old 10-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Kissing shouldn't be a problem... it's not rated R or anything. Kids see kissing on TV and in real life (like their parents... maybe) all the time.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-18-2009, 02:32 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Will it be a good time to mention they have opened mouths? Since I haven't actually found any ambershipping kissing pics. And I'm not content with using my avvie image. Or the one I found of the back to back. So I'll be drawing it. And the only kiss I've learnt to draw is with connecting open mouths. Nothing -seen- in between.

-♪Luis
Old 10-18-2009, 02:36 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Will it be a good time to mention they have opened mouths? Since I haven't actually found any ambershipping kissing pics. And I'm not content with using my avvie image. Or the one I found of the back to back. So I'll be drawing it. And the only kiss I've learnt to draw is with connecting open mouths. Nothing -seen- in between.

-♪Luis
Again, I'm sure a lot of kids have seen their parents kiss... it's no big deal, really.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-18-2009, 02:42 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Oh goody then! Case closed ~! :D

-♪Luis
Old 10-18-2009, 02:57 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Again, I'm sure a lot of kids have seen their parents kiss... it's no big deal, really.
I believe Hakken's avatar must be the perfect set example of having 2 people kissing in it or almost kissing. I can't really tell what they're doing in it but it's still G-rated.

Ok then. Just hope a Mod comes in and closes then soon since we answered the OP's question.