Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Smilies

ya, i know ur still messing around with this forum... but why did you limit the smilies during a post. only 15 smilies are over there and i liked it when they were all there. it's easy to click next to the post box rather than clicking [more] for a new page then having to switch pages back and forth. is there any chance you could re-add all the smilies at the side again?

also, whatever will happen to totodilehop's smilies she made... are they going to be here also?

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Randomville
Posts: 706
Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko
Default Re: Smilies

I agree with you on the first comment, having all the smilies on the side was a better advantage, as clicking more can be a pain. As for the question on Rachel's smilies, I think we won't be getting those back. They were an add-on to the previous set of smilies. We've moved to a completely different smilie set, so they wouldn't really blend in with them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-01-2004, 04:01 PM
Jamie's Avatar
Jamie Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mt. Chimeny
Posts: 202
Send a message via AIM to Jamie
Default Re: Smilies

Yes, when I click More it takes a long time to load.
__________________

Join now!

Why do people keep using Proboards when InvisionFree and ClicDev are better?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-01-2004, 08:37 PM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Smilies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
ya, i know ur still messing around with this forum... but why did you limit the smilies during a post. only 15 smilies are over there and i liked it when they were all there. it's easy to click next to the post box rather than clicking [more] for a new page then having to switch pages back and forth. is there any chance you could re-add all the smilies at the side again?

also, whatever will happen to totodilehop's smilies she made... are they going to be here also?

~Jack~
Yea, I'm just playing around with the settings, see what works good. I agree on this one, having them all there is easier. It's back now.

I do plan to add back Rachel's smilies that she made, as well as more other smilies possibly, I'm going have to do a "more page" for that. I'm not sure what will be the on the more page, but obviously the less used smilies will end up in the more page. We'll see, I got plenty to work on the forum, not to mention the website which is an ongoing thing. Oh yea, life itself is pretty time consuming as well lol. Anyways, I don't know when to expect the change, whevever I find the time to.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Randomville
Posts: 706
Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko
Default Re: Smilies

Heh, thanks, the smilies are much better right on the same page.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Svarog's Avatar
Svarog Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 11
Default Re: Smilies

Especially the "fun" smilies.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
TotodileHop24's Avatar
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 308
Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24
Default Re: Smilies

Thanks PE2K! I miss seeing my old smilies populating over everyone's posts.

Also, I would like to say that I could re-make my smilies so that they'll blend into the new set we have here... it's not a problem at all. They were really fun to make! However, I know that lots of people here really loved a few of them, and I would have to guess that they wouldn't like to see them changed. I personally don't think that they don't look a whole lot different than mine though. But yeah, you can always let me know what you think.
__________________
TH24's Pokemon Illustration Service
Add some uniqueness to your fan fic, RPG, or other personal thread!
~ Examples available - PM me for details ~
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Jamie's Avatar
Jamie Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mt. Chimeny
Posts: 202
Send a message via AIM to Jamie
Default Re: Smilies

I loved Rachel's smilies. Those were so cute, and I have an idea. We can include both versions of the smilies.

Thanks so much! Now I can easily get to and .
__________________

Join now!

Why do people keep using Proboards when InvisionFree and ClicDev are better?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-05-2004, 12:26 AM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Smilies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
Thanks PE2K! I miss seeing my old smilies populating over everyone's posts.

Also, I would like to say that I could re-make my smilies so that they'll blend into the new set we have here... it's not a problem at all. They were really fun to make! However, I know that lots of people here really loved a few of them, and I would have to guess that they wouldn't like to see them changed. I personally don't think that they don't look a whole lot different than mine though. But yeah, you can always let me know what you think.
If you can make them blend in with the ones we already have, that's sounds like a good idea to me. Of course, I wouldn't mind using the ones you already made, but if you want to, I'll use them .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-06-2004, 08:31 PM
TotodileHop24's Avatar
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 308
Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24
Default Re: Smilies

I just finished re-making the smilies that I've had before, so now they look even better... not to mention they flow nicely along-side the rest of the original smilies. I posted the new ones here instead of making a thread about it, since we're already on the subject of smilies.

Anywayz, here they are:

-crackup

-dazed

-goofy

-hungry

-oops

-sleepy

-suspecious

-tongue

I left out my drooling smiley because there already is one in the new set, and I brought back the tongue smiley since there were so many people who liked it back at the old ProBoards forum. If there are any other questions or anything, feel free to let me know. Enjoy!
__________________
TH24's Pokemon Illustration Service
Add some uniqueness to your fan fic, RPG, or other personal thread!
~ Examples available - PM me for details ~
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-07-2004, 09:22 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,215
Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Smilies

Woah, nice o_o Although I prefer the old smileys(the old colour), the new colour of the smileys just seems...errrk. But it's nice to see your smileys back again, we'll be lovin' it!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-08-2004, 11:00 PM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Smilies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
I just finished re-making the smilies that I've had before, so now they look even better... not to mention they flow nicely along-side the rest of the original smilies. I posted the new ones here instead of making a thread about it, since we're already on the subject of smilies.

Anywayz, here they are:

-crackup

-dazed

-goofy

-hungry

-oops

-sleepy

-suspecious

-tongue

I left out my drooling smiley because there already is one in the new set, and I brought back the tongue smiley since there were so many people who liked it back at the old ProBoards forum. If there are any other questions or anything, feel free to let me know. Enjoy!
Very nice! Blends right in, looks great, now I can use my favs again .

Just added them on the smilies list, thanks!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-10-2004, 12:32 AM
KenshinU's Avatar
KenshinU Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 693
Default Re: Smilies

Yay! My favorite smiley is back.



Thank you, Rachel! ^-^





But how about lowering the eyes of that tongue smiley a little.

Like this:



Or this:



Doesn't it make you think about Syrus? lol


EDIT: I also animated this one:

Of course, you don't have to use them or anythimg...

Last edited by KenshinU; 04-10-2004 at 02:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-10-2004, 05:39 AM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Smilies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1312
Yay! My favorite smiley is back.



Thank you, Rachel! ^-^





But how about lowering the eyes of that tongue smiley a little.

Like this:



Or this:



Doesn't it make you think about Syrus? lol


EDIT: I also animated this one:

Of course, you don't have to use them or anythimg...
I don't have to use them, but I will . Thanks for the smilies, I added them to our smilies now .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Thunderbird's Avatar
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 796
Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird
Default Re: Smilies

Hey Kenshin, i like this smiley!

It reminds me of Syrus! lol
__________________
Check out my gamefaqs FAQ ^_^
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_wild_location.txt




Current team:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com