Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 04-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Smilies

ya, i know ur still messing around with this forum... but why did you limit the smilies during a post. only 15 smilies are over there and i liked it when they were all there. it's easy to click next to the post box rather than clicking [more] for a new page then having to switch pages back and forth. is there any chance you could re-add all the smilies at the side again?

also, whatever will happen to totodilehop's smilies she made... are they going to be here also?

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko
Default Re: Smilies

I agree with you on the first comment, having all the smilies on the side was a better advantage, as clicking more can be a pain. As for the question on Rachel's smilies, I think we won't be getting those back. They were an add-on to the previous set of smilies. We've moved to a completely different smilie set, so they wouldn't really blend in with them.
Old 04-01-2004, 04:01 PM
Jamie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jamie

Yes, when I click More it takes a long time to load.

Join now!

Why do people keep using Proboards when InvisionFree and ClicDev are better?
Old 04-01-2004, 08:37 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
ya, i know ur still messing around with this forum... but why did you limit the smilies during a post. only 15 smilies are over there and i liked it when they were all there. it's easy to click next to the post box rather than clicking [more] for a new page then having to switch pages back and forth. is there any chance you could re-add all the smilies at the side again?

also, whatever will happen to totodilehop's smilies she made... are they going to be here also?

~Jack~
Yea, I'm just playing around with the settings, see what works good. I agree on this one, having them all there is easier. It's back now.

I do plan to add back Rachel's smilies that she made, as well as more other smilies possibly, I'm going have to do a "more page" for that. I'm not sure what will be the on the more page, but obviously the less used smilies will end up in the more page. We'll see, I got plenty to work on the forum, not to mention the website which is an ongoing thing. Oh yea, life itself is pretty time consuming as well lol. Anyways, I don't know when to expect the change, whevever I find the time to.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

Heh, thanks, the smilies are much better right on the same page.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Svarog Offline
New Trainer

Especially the "fun" smilies.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:51 PM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24

Thanks PE2K! I miss seeing my old smilies populating over everyone's posts.

Also, I would like to say that I could re-make my smilies so that they'll blend into the new set we have here... it's not a problem at all. They were really fun to make! However, I know that lots of people here really loved a few of them, and I would have to guess that they wouldn't like to see them changed. I personally don't think that they don't look a whole lot different than mine though. But yeah, you can always let me know what you think.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Jamie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jamie

I loved Rachel's smilies. Those were so cute, and I have an idea. We can include both versions of the smilies.

Thanks so much! Now I can easily get to and .

Join now!

Why do people keep using Proboards when InvisionFree and ClicDev are better?
Old 04-05-2004, 12:26 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
Thanks PE2K! I miss seeing my old smilies populating over everyone's posts.

Also, I would like to say that I could re-make my smilies so that they'll blend into the new set we have here... it's not a problem at all. They were really fun to make! However, I know that lots of people here really loved a few of them, and I would have to guess that they wouldn't like to see them changed. I personally don't think that they don't look a whole lot different than mine though. But yeah, you can always let me know what you think.
If you can make them blend in with the ones we already have, that's sounds like a good idea to me. Of course, I wouldn't mind using the ones you already made, but if you want to, I'll use them .
Old 04-06-2004, 08:31 PM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24

I just finished re-making the smilies that I've had before, so now they look even better... not to mention they flow nicely along-side the rest of the original smilies. I posted the new ones here instead of making a thread about it, since we're already on the subject of smilies.

Anywayz, here they are:

-crackup

-dazed

-goofy

-hungry

-oops

-sleepy

-suspecious

-tongue

I left out my drooling smiley because there already is one in the new set, and I brought back the tongue smiley since there were so many people who liked it back at the old ProBoards forum. If there are any other questions or anything, feel free to let me know. Enjoy!
Old 04-07-2004, 09:22 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Woah, nice o_o Although I prefer the old smileys(the old colour), the new colour of the smileys just seems...errrk. But it's nice to see your smileys back again, we'll be lovin' it!
Old 04-08-2004, 11:00 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
I just finished re-making the smilies that I've had before, so now they look even better... not to mention they flow nicely along-side the rest of the original smilies. I posted the new ones here instead of making a thread about it, since we're already on the subject of smilies.

Anywayz, here they are:

-crackup

-dazed

-goofy

-hungry

-oops

-sleepy

-suspecious

-tongue

I left out my drooling smiley because there already is one in the new set, and I brought back the tongue smiley since there were so many people who liked it back at the old ProBoards forum. If there are any other questions or anything, feel free to let me know. Enjoy!
Very nice! Blends right in, looks great, now I can use my favs again .

Just added them on the smilies list, thanks!
Old 04-10-2004, 12:32 AM
KenshinU Offline

Yay! My favorite smiley is back.

Thank you, Rachel! ^-^

But how about lowering the eyes of that tongue smiley a little.

Like this:

Or this:

Doesn't it make you think about Syrus? lol

EDIT: I also animated this one:

Of course, you don't have to use them or anythimg...

Last edited by KenshinU; 04-10-2004 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-10-2004, 05:39 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1312
Yay! My favorite smiley is back.

Thank you, Rachel! ^-^

But how about lowering the eyes of that tongue smiley a little.

Like this:

Or this:

Doesn't it make you think about Syrus? lol

EDIT: I also animated this one:

Of course, you don't have to use them or anythimg...
I don't have to use them, but I will . Thanks for the smilies, I added them to our smilies now .
Old 04-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Hey Kenshin, i like this smiley!

It reminds me of Syrus! lol

Current team: