Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 01:47 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Default Global Mod's Assistance Please

I'm in need of some assistance. Here in this thread I messed up while creating the poll. I put A, B, and C as different answers instead of the same answers and it didn't include "When It Was Day" or "When It Was Night." I need help adding that in when I go to edit the first post but I'm afraid it wouldn't fit because there's a character limit to everything. I also have one person calling this poll idiotic just because I messed up logically on it and I think I'll need a little more poll options and to make it Multiple Choice so people can start selecting more than 1 answer rather than just D all the time, aka "Other There Is No Cardinal Direction" but everything else is just fine in the way they're debating. I like their argument. I just don't like the poll Options. Please help me on this as there's no way for me to change the Poll Options as Lusankya said nor to add more polls in.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck
Default Re: Global Mod's Assistance Please

I'm not saying that you don't have a valid request, but it probably would have been a better idea to just PM one of the G-mods about this, rather than waste an entire thread on it.

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Global Mod's Assistance Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
I'm not saying that you don't have a valid request, but it probably would have been a better idea to just PM one of the G-mods about this, rather than waste an entire thread on it.
This is what you should have done. However, I went and checked the thread and just locked it because it was pretty much a spamhole. :/

*Locked*
Closed Thread