Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 10-10-2009, 04:08 AM
Dragonfyre Offline

Default Dragonfyre's Thread (please close - accidently double posted)

Hey guys. This is my trade thread, although hopefully, I'll be able to offer a lot more than that. Below you will find what I have to offer for trade, and what other services I offer.

I only deal will legit Pokemon. All Pokemon added to this thread will be checked to determine if they are legit or not. Please don't try to trade me hacks, as I will be able to check. If you do, I will give you a chance to trade back, as I know mistakes are easily made.

I am currently playing a Japanese version of Heart Gold, so I will be able to breed HGSS egg moves and movesets if you need that, although it might take a little bit of time before I finish the game. I also have DPPt, so I can get movesets and move tutoring from any of those.

Services (other than trading):
Cloning
I can clone all English Pokemon. I use Pokesav, so there is no danger of losing a Pokemon via GTS cloning. I will clone up to 2 copies of each Pokemon, and give you the original back. I can clone items if you attach them to the Pokemon too.
For payment, all I ask is that I can keep a copy of the Pokemon I clone for you.

Legit Check
If you are unsure about the legitimacy of any of your Pokemon, I can check to make sure they are legit. You would just need to trade me your Pokemon, and it would take a couple of minutes.
No payment is required, but I will only do a maximum of six at a time.

EV Training
If you provide me with a moveset and EV spread, I will EV train any Pokemon for you. Depending on my schedule, I can have a Pokemon done in an hour or two. I only take a maximum of two Pokemon per person at a time. If you don't have a moveset or EV spread in mind, I can help you decide based on what you want the Pokemon for, but the final decision is up to you. You should also let me know if you want the Pokemon to be raised to Lv. 100/Lv. 50 or left at whatever level it is after I finish training it.
For payment, please refer to my wants list, and we will work something out.

Shiny Egg Hatching
I am working on my skills at hatching shiny eggs via RNG. Once I am better at it, I will be taken requests for shiny Pokemon of certain natures.

Egg Moves and Move Tutoring
I can breed for most egg moves. I can also tutor a Pokemon via Move Tutors from DPPt, if you trade the Pokemon over.

Wants
Event Pokemon I don't have (UT)
Good natured shinies (UT)
UT Pokemon with good IVs

Dragonfyre's Thread