Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Um, you can't go East to the moon. The moon is up. Not east.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #17  
Old 10-09-2009, 11:59 PM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Um, you can't go East to the moon. The moon is up. Not east.
Except for it seemed virtually impossible this past week because the moon was in the West. But I don't mean by simply going East unless you plan on attempting to pass the moon which is also impossible because the moon is orbitting around the Earth in the opposite direction more quicker than you can go East just to pass it just when we have the next New Moon in which I gotta go check the calendar to see when that's going to be. But for now since the moon is West now, you'd have to go up and then travel West which will take you outside the Earth's atmosphere so now you're outside the Earth's gravity and there's Zero Gravity and since then you were heading West you may still think you're heading West from your old perspective from before you left the Earth's atmosphere and are now heading straight to the moon on a rocket or spaceship and you find out you're really not going in a direction at all and you could still be pointing in a direction again once you get on the moon, but this time it's North instead of West.

If you get back down to Earth without chaging any course of direction in space at all, you'd be facing West again. I haven't seen the moon in a while now so I don't know if you could still go West or not and up to reach the moon but that's what real astronauts do when they try to get the moon and they launched some kind of rocket ship at 4:30 this morning my time, while I was sleep, at the moon.

Nothing pushed us out of orbit like my mom said it would because everything seems to be in its proper place and in perfect order but I have to be able to see the News for that since I missed it and I don't know when that's ever going to be. Or I could just search up some article on the internet since they're so easy to find because sometimes or that one time, they appear on my homepage or I can use google to ask or look up what happened and when those guys may be coming back down to Earth.
  #18  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Except West and East aren't straight lines. They curve with the Earth. Therefore, if you go West, you will never get off the ground.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #19  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:08 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Except West and East aren't straight lines. They curve with the Earth. Therefore, if you go West, you will never get off the ground.
That's because if you're actually going East or West without lifting off, you'd continue going East or West until you change your course of directions. But by going North or South, you are heading towards either the North or South Pole and once you cross them without turning around, you begin going in the opposite direction on the other side of Earth from the prospective of where you're headed. For me I can get or apparently illegally cross into Iran from crossing the North Pole and then continue going in which I'm going South for example but because I'm in California, I'll have to reach Canada first before I get to the North Pole and then use Greenwich Mean Time, the Universal Time we all use when we're in space, which is also the default time my Starry Night Program uses when I'm trying to view the Inner and Outer Solar System and then I just change it to match the time zone on this part of Earth.

If you apparently go and blast off in a rocket ship, you will get off the ground. Going in any 4 directions on Earth is no way to get to the moon or off the planet to another or just outside the Earth's atmosphere. It requires space shuttles, spaceships, or rockets to lift you off the ground, gas in the engine, oxygen masks, and everything that'll help you survive since there's no air once you're outside the Earth trying to come to the moon or another planet or just space. If it's empty space, you're way too far out and need to come closer and the black holes lie there and exist somewhere in deep empty space. Something we don't want to get into at the moment but this is apparently a great start for starters. But then they'd have to come back down to Earth later after having so much fun up there since it's really not the best place for humans to live on and try to breathe and then they'll have some sort of sense of direction again once they've made it back down to Earth.
  #20  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

... dude, if you have a point, just say it. One sentence. One line. Because as of now, your posts are an incoherent mish-mash of random ramblings on virtually unrelated subjects, and I honestly cannot puzzle out a meaning to anything you are saying.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #21  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:33 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
... dude, if you have a point, just say it. One sentence. One line. Because as of now, your posts are an incoherent mish-mash of random ramblings on virtually unrelated subjects, and I honestly cannot puzzle out a meaning to anything you are saying.
I do have a point. That's just how you could and people have gotten to the moon in the up direction that they were going or with what they launched while the moon and the Earth move. I explained my point in the last post and sorry if they're way too long or mish mashed up. It's just the reality of going East and West or North and South on this Earth that you can never leave the Earth's atmosphere by doing that.
  #22  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
I do have a point. That's just how you could and people have gotten to the moon in the up direction that they were going or with what they launched while the moon and the Earth move. I explained my point in the last post and sorry if they're way too long or mish mashed up. It's just the reality of going East and West or North and South on this Earth that you can never leave the Earth's atmosphere by doing that.
... the only person who's said you could reach the moon by going in a cardinal direction is you...
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #23  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Except for it seemed virtually impossible this past week because the moon was in the West. But I don't mean by simply going East unless you plan on attempting to pass the moon which is also impossible because the moon is orbitting around the Earth in the opposite direction more quicker than you can go East just to pass it just when we have the next New Moon in which I gotta go check the calendar to see when that's going to be. But for now since the moon is West now, you'd have to go up and then travel West which will take you outside the Earth's atmosphere so now you're outside the Earth's gravity and there's Zero Gravity and since then you were heading West you may still think you're heading West from your old perspective from before you left the Earth's atmosphere and are now heading straight to the moon on a rocket or spaceship and you find out you're really not going in a direction at all and you could still be pointing in a direction again once you get on the moon, but this time it's North instead of West.

If you get back down to Earth without chaging any course of direction in space at all, you'd be facing West again. I haven't seen the moon in a while now so I don't know if you could still go West or not and up to reach the moon but that's what real astronauts do when they try to get the moon and they launched some kind of rocket ship at 4:30 this morning my time, while I was sleep, at the moon.

Nothing pushed us out of orbit like my mom said it would because everything seems to be in its proper place and in perfect order but I have to be able to see the News for that since I missed it and I don't know when that's ever going to be. Or I could just search up some article on the internet since they're so easy to find because sometimes or that one time, they appear on my homepage or I can use google to ask or look up what happened and when those guys may be coming back down to Earth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
That's because if you're actually going East or West without lifting off, you'd continue going East or West until you change your course of directions. But by going North or South, you are heading towards either the North or South Pole and once you cross them without turning around, you begin going in the opposite direction on the other side of Earth from the prospective of where you're headed. For me I can get or apparently illegally cross into Iran from crossing the North Pole and then continue going in which I'm going South for example but because I'm in California, I'll have to reach Canada first before I get to the North Pole and then use Greenwich Mean Time, the Universal Time we all use when we're in space, which is also the default time my Starry Night Program uses when I'm trying to view the Inner and Outer Solar System and then I just change it to match the time zone on this part of Earth.

If you apparently go and blast off in a rocket ship, you will get off the ground. Going in any 4 directions on Earth is no way to get to the moon or off the planet to another or just outside the Earth's atmosphere. It requires space shuttles, spaceships, or rockets to lift you off the ground, gas in the engine, oxygen masks, and everything that'll help you survive since there's no air once you're outside the Earth trying to come to the moon or another planet or just space. If it's empty space, you're way too far out and need to come closer and the black holes lie there and exist somewhere in deep empty space. Something we don't want to get into at the moment but this is apparently a great start for starters. But then they'd have to come back down to Earth later after having so much fun up there since it's really not the best place for humans to live on and try to breathe and then they'll have some sort of sense of direction again once they've made it back down to Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
I do have a point. That's just how you could and people have gotten to the moon in the up direction that they were going or with what they launched while the moon and the Earth move. I explained my point in the last post and sorry if they're way too long or mish mashed up. It's just the reality of going East and West or North and South on this Earth that you can never leave the Earth's atmosphere by doing that.
...
and I say: whut?

EDIT: I want to participate in this debate. But I am at a loss for what is going on....

Care to explain in a small, simple paragraph? All I have now is somthing about the moon.

__________________
Wat.
  #24  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:48 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
... the only person who's said you could reach the moon by going in a cardinal direction is you...
Actually, no I didn't. I said that what kind of cardinal direction would you be going in while going up to the moon. You might've misinterpreted that fact and thought that's what I said and I didn't. I obviously forgot to mention the going up part in one of my posts and I apologize for not being so clear on that, please forgive me on the matter.

But have you ever heard of airplanes being able to lift into the air from the runway and still being able to go North, East, West, or South. When it's just flying due East, it will go towards the sun and bring it much closer to rising while your time zone changes and when it's flying due West, it goes away from the sun from its prospective and will bring it much closer to setting. Your time zone changes either way. Although it's virtually impossible for it to keep flying North and then changing back to South and then North again because then it'd just run out of gas at some point and fall out the sky and people on that plane can be seriously injured or killed when they don't use the flotation devices on the seat to get into the water and who would want to be in some cold water?

It's also impossible for airplanes to lift into space because they cannot go on the moon as they can only remain on the Earth. That's why it takes rocket ships to get there and you can't regularly breathe without oxygen masks and if you had gotten yourself lost in space, you'd have no sense in direction on how to return to the Moon or onto Earth UNLESS VITALLY IMPORTANTLY, YOU REMEMBER THE DIRECTION FROM WHICH YOU CAME FROM BEFORE GETTING LOST IN SPACE.

If you're going in the directions towards the planets, that's a good chance you're going to come nearer or closer to the sun and pick up on a sense of direction when you get to step and walk on a planet somewhere regardless of whether or not you own a compass or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
...
and I say: whut?

EDIT: I want to participate in this debate. But I am at a loss for what is going on....

Care to explain in a small, simple paragraph? All I have now is somthing about the moon.

EDIT: Alan Marie, you can read the topic title as I changed it because there was some confusion on what the topic was asking and because I don't get out to making many threads once so I'm bad at naming them, reading the first post, their replies, and reading this one because there was just some misunderstanding here from Lusankya so I explained it to him/her in a nice tone way. It's just basically on how you think the directions should be when you're hopping from planet to planet or just viewing them from down here in your prospective and going on from there. It's just a fun discussion that as I explain North would mean toward the North Star or Pole while South would be away from the North Star or Pole but toward the South Pole. I saw your post but forgot to read it and look into it so I can quote yours and respond but I could edit the double quote in. I don't mind it at all but you can seem to believe you're going in ONE DIRECTION FOREVER when you felt like you haven't changed the course of it.

Last edited by SPPF_Max; 10-10-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Added Quote and Explanation About the Topic
  #25  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Alana Marie's Avatar
Alana Marie Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,431
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

I sort of understand what you're saying now.

If you continue east for a while, and end up on the polar opposite side of the earth, then if you continue the same way you were going it would seem as though you were heading west. x.x Wow, that is really confusing.
__________________
Wat.
  #26  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
It's also impossible for airplanes to lift into space because they cannot go on the moon as they can only remain on the Earth.
what

I think you should read over every post you make because sometimes they're filled with incoherent sentences that aren't relevant or don't make sense or are so obvious to everybody that they needn't be stated in the first place.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

  #27  
Old 10-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Umm... I give up trying to understand what you say, I'm just going to wait for someone to translate...
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
  #28  
Old 10-10-2009, 01:07 AM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virtual World
Posts: 297
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
I sort of understand what you're saying now.

If you continue east for a while, and end up on the polar opposite side of the earth, then if you continue the same way you were going it would seem as though you were heading west. x.x Wow, that is really confusing.
If people on the other side of the world can see you, it'd seem like when you're on the other side of Earth traveling West it'd look like you're traveling East to the other side of the world when you're actually traveling West. But if you're traveling East, it'd look like to people who can see from the other side of the world that you are traveling West. Frankly, that's impossible and would be extremely more confusing if it wasn't impossible because there'd be 2 people's different prospectives from the directions in which you're traveling. And you could be way down in Iran for example and I don't change the course of my direction when I start heading North and don't even try to go East to Quebeck, New York, Maine, Germany, etc. but solely head North in the North direction, I mean I'd start beginning to head South once I cross the North Pole and you'd be South of me rather than North when I would've thought you lived North of me. The common way would just be getting on an airplane and flying East or West to Iran since Iran's 12 hours ahead and on the other side of me anyway but it's not like I'm saying I want to go or visit Iran. That's a totally different subject. I'm just talking about here if I were to go to the other side of the world and Iran is on the exact opposite from my prospective, but it's not the same for everyone else who live in different parts of the world and live in different time zones while for people in Iran, this time zone along the pacific coast would be best for them if they crossed the North Pole because it's closer to it than it is to the South Pole but it's not like we live on the equator where we could feel the Earth moving faster or at a faster speed and then once we get to the poles, we barely feel the Earth even more moving at all and it might look like WE CAN GET DIZZY but I haven't been to the Poles at all. They can still go East or West on an airplane if they just wanted to get to the opposite side of Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
what

I think you should read over every post you make because sometimes they're filled with incoherent sentences that aren't relevant or don't make sense or are so obvious to everybody that they needn't be stated in the first place.
That's because the airplanes would blow up once they've left the Earth's atmosphere because either the engines would burn up because they've gotten so high in the altitude or they'd just freeze and get cold. I can't tell the results but if a pilot were to do that, it'd be a risky move and it's for the astronomers to get in the proper vehicle to blast off into outer space but they'd be going vertically to get up there which would mean they wouldn't be going in these cardinal directions at all. The fact that it's undefined. It's just like if I have a graph with a line of the x-axis, it's vertical and it goes up and the slope is undefined. But if I had a graph with the line at the y-axis, it goes horizontally and now I have a slope of 0. You must have a SLOPE OF UNDEFINED AT FIRST TO REACH THE MOON. YOU CANNOT PURELY RELY ON A SLOPE OF 0 TO GET YOU THERE and then that's where the fallacy in that comes in and from. That people say or interpret what they think I'm saying or want to believe on how I said or wanted to believe it but I wasn't denying the facts. I was telling the facts and pointing that out. And if I had plenty of graph paper, I could continue graphing on and on lines for infinity. Just give me tons of paper and I'm all set with a ruler to graph the whole thing and see where the slope of line gets me overtime.
  #29  
Old 10-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

I'm gonna break down what you said... I understood that sentence I quoted before (sort of) by the way, it just wasn't very... uh, there wasn't much of a reason for saying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
That's because the airplanes would blow up once they've left the Earth's atmosphere because either the engines would burn up because they've gotten so high in the altitude or they'd just freeze and get cold.
Gravity much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
I can't tell the results but if a pilot were to do that, it'd be a risky move and it's for the astronomers to get in the proper vehicle to blast off into outer space but they'd be going vertically to get up there which would mean they wouldn't be going in these cardinal directions at all.
You're contradicting yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
The fact that it's undefined.
You're contradicting yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
But if I had a graph with the line at the y-axis, it goes horizontally and now I have a slope of 0.
Okay that doesn't even make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
You must have a SLOPE OF UNDEFINED AT FIRST TO REACH THE MOON. YOU CANNOT PURELY RELY ON A SLOPE OF 0 TO GET YOU THERE and then that's where the fallacy in that comes in and from.
That doesn't make sense either. Seriously. We're in the third dimension, not second. There's another axis you have to take into account wait never mind this sentence confuses me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
That people say or interpret what they think I'm saying or want to believe on how I said or wanted to believe it but I wasn't denying the facts.
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
I was telling the facts and pointing that out.
You sound like Holden Caulfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
And if I had plenty of graph paper, I could continue graphing on and on lines for infinity.
What.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
Just give me tons of paper and I'm all set with a ruler to graph the whole thing and see where the slope of line gets me overtime.
...
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

  #30  
Old 10-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Nirvash's Avatar
Nirvash Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,163
Send a message via AIM to Nirvash
Default Re: Directions of The Earth's Revolution As It Rotates From Different Prospectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPPF_Max View Post
If people on the other side of the world can see you, it'd seem like when you're on the other side of Earth traveling West it'd look like you're traveling East to the other side of the world when you're actually traveling West. But if you're traveling East, it'd look like to people who can see from the other side of the world that you are traveling West. Frankly, that's impossible and would be extremely more confusing if it wasn't impossible because there'd be 2 people's different prospectives from the directions in which you're traveling. And you could be way down in Iran for example and I don't change the course of my direction when I start heading North and don't even try to go East to Quebeck, New York, Maine, Germany, etc. but solely head North in the North direction, I mean I'd start beginning to head South once I cross the North Pole and you'd be South of me rather than North when I would've thought you lived North of me. The common way would just be getting on an airplane and flying East or West to Iran since Iran's 12 hours ahead and on the other side of me anyway but it's not like I'm saying I want to go or visit Iran. That's a totally different subject. I'm just talking about here if I were to go to the other side of the world and Iran is on the exact opposite from my prospective, but it's not the same for everyone else who live in different parts of the world and live in different time zones while for people in Iran, this time zone along the pacific coast would be best for them if they crossed the North Pole because it's closer to it than it is to the South Pole but it's not like we live on the equator where we could feel the Earth moving faster or at a faster speed and then once we get to the poles, we barely feel the Earth even more moving at all and it might look like WE CAN GET DIZZY but I haven't been to the Poles at all. They can still go East or West on an airplane if they just wanted to get to the opposite side of Earth.



That's because the airplanes would blow up once they've left the Earth's atmosphere because either the engines would burn up because they've gotten so high in the altitude or they'd just freeze and get cold. I can't tell the results but if a pilot were to do that, it'd be a risky move and it's for the astronomers to get in the proper vehicle to blast off into outer space but they'd be going vertically to get up there which would mean they wouldn't be going in these cardinal directions at all. The fact that it's undefined. It's just like if I have a graph with a line of the x-axis, it's vertical and it goes up and the slope is undefined. But if I had a graph with the line at the y-axis, it goes horizontally and now I have a slope of 0. You must have a SLOPE OF UNDEFINED AT FIRST TO REACH THE MOON. YOU CANNOT PURELY RELY ON A SLOPE OF 0 TO GET YOU THERE and then that's where the fallacy in that comes in and from. That people say or interpret what they think I'm saying or want to believe on how I said or wanted to believe it but I wasn't denying the facts. I was telling the facts and pointing that out. And if I had plenty of graph paper, I could continue graphing on and on lines for infinity. Just give me tons of paper and I'm all set with a ruler to graph the whole thing and see where the slope of line gets me overtime.

The Z axis would like to have a word with you. You've only taken pre-algebra, right?

Edit: Also, lrn2physics.
__________________
ya ok

Last edited by Nirvash; 10-10-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com