TOXIC- new info
ok, this was brought up some time ago... forgotten... and now somehow i remembered it out of nowhere. lol
when used in the battle, refs have it do 1 damage then double each turn (1,2,4,8,16). that is wrong. if you were affected by Toxic and never hit, you should never faint from it. what it really does is .6 damage then increase by that much each turn (.6, 1.2, 1.8, 2.4, 3.0, 2.6, etc...) Toxic does 1/16 of the total HP of that Pokemon and lasts for 16 turns which would leave a Pokemon untouched at .4/10 life. after the 16 turns, if still alive, it turns to regular poison damage.
so all refs (and non refs) please pass the word around and remind everyone else to use this for Toxic now. any forum battles with Toxic in affect will still be used the old way. we want our battles as close to the gameboy as possible, so we must change this attack.
thanks for listening. questions or comments can come here.
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.
-| Links |-