Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

A sinister glare met us as we made our way down the middle path. The floating pair of eyes stuck out a tongue and startled me.

"Did you see that?" asked my Ranger. "Should we go after it?"

"Definitely! I'm not passing up a Gastly anytime soon. Alright Artemis, use Foresight to find it in the fog, and then smack it with a Shadow Ball!" Artemis immediately responded to my barked orders, and her eyes began glowing intensely. Solid red beams of light shot from each and cut through the fog like a hot knife through butter. She stopped looking - I think she'd found him. She began charging up dark energy in front of her, swirling and crackling like a ball of lightning. Once it'd charged enough she released it into the fog.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

OOC: Gender?

Ranger : Leo

_

"Definitely! I'm not passing up a Gastly anytime soon. Alright Artemis, use Foresight to find it in the fog, and then smack it with a Shadow Ball!" Komo called out. The moves he called out went well in this situation.

Artemis did not waste any time. Her eyes began glowing a bright red color as they shot throgh the fog, looking for its opponent. As soon as she encountered it, she shout out a ball of dark enery, as dark as the night sky, towards the Gastly hitting it in the face. The Gastly glared back at the Yanmega, a devious grin forming on its face.

The Gastly shot out a colorful beam that was hurdling straight for the Yanmega's face.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Gastly
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health : 65%
Moves: Confuse Ray

Your Pokemon: Yanmega
Nature : Calm
Ability : Speed Boost
Stats Changes: SD +1
Health : 63%
Moves: Foresight - Shadow Ball

_

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured)

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-15-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Our Gastly opponent retaliated by firing a multi-coloured beam straight at Artemis - a Confuse Ray, no doubt. Thinking quickly, I called my orders to her. "Artemis, quick, throw up a Substitute to defend yourself, and hit him with an Air Slash while you're protected!"

Without wasting a moment, she blew up some dust from the cave floor and it hovered in front of her. By forcing a little of her life energy from her body, she managed to combine it with the dust and shape it into something that looked like her. Of course, since it was made with haste, it wasn't the most exact replica, but it was pretty darn close. I couldn't tell whether she'd made it in time or whether she'd already been hit by the Confuse Ray, but she began preparing for her next attack from behind her Substitute. Her wings began beating strongly again, the winds within the cave growing and growing, cutting at rocks and jagged walls, slicing sounds echoing throughout the cave.

OOC: Sorry for the slow reply. D: And female, please.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Old 03-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

_

"Artemis, quick, throw up a Substitute to defend yourself, and hit him with an Air Slash while you're protected!" The Yanmega was sure fast enough to protect himself with a Substitute so I knew that this was going to go well.

The dragonfly Pokemon quickly threw up some dust from the ground and created a clone that looked just like her, but giving up a little of her energy. The colorful ray hit the Yanmega, or at least the Yanmega look-a-like.

The Gastly saw that this had failed and searched for the real Yanmega, and was caught off guard and was stuck multiple times by the Air Slash attack which caused it to flinch a little.

The Gastly moved back a little and his eyes began to glow a bright blue color that was a bit relaxing. The Yanmega was swaying back and forth, getting a bit sleepy.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : 45%
Moves: Hypnosis

Stats Changes: SD +2 Getting Sleepy
Health : 63%
Moves: Substitute - Air Slash

_

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured)

Old 03-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

OOC: Btw, I should have one less Parkball since I used one on Solrock. :3

I let out a sigh of relief as the colourful ray swirled through the air and was absorbed by Artemis' Substitute in place of herself. We'd had a lucky escape - if she became Confused then this would've been SO much harder. The humming of her wings brought my attention back to the battle, and I saw her Air Slash strike Gastly, the almost opaque gusts of air slicing at her body. She looked tired, to me anyway, and it seemed like she wouldn't last too much longer in this battle. But then she did something. Her eyes began glowing a burning blue colour, the colour of an undisturbed sea on a tropical island. Their relaxing glow seemed to have a gentle hypnotic effect, on myself anyway, I wasn't sure about Artemis. She still had her Substitute, after all.

"Let's try and wrap this up quickly, Artemis!" I called to her. "Try another Air Slash again, but combine it with a Psychic attack to speed it up and make it stronger!"

Artemis hastily followed my orders, not wanting to risk falling asleep from her foe's Hypnosis attack. She began to furiously beat her wings, stirring up another strong gust. The air was cold, harsh, cutting at anything and everything in the cavern. However, she didn't stop there. She continued beating her wings while her eyes glowed a deeper blue than Gastly's had. Artemis' mind was a very strong thing, and the force she exerted from her Psychic was phenomenal. She shaped it around the various sharp edges of her winds and used it to control their unpredictable paths. They grew faster and stronger with each passing moment, and she directed them straight at Gastly...

ASB|URPG

Old 03-26-2010, 05:58 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Let's try and wrap this up quickly, Artemis!" Komo called out to his dragonfly. "Try another Air Slash again, but combine it with a Psychic attack to speed it up and make it stronger!"

The Gastly was excuting his Hypnosis, but it had missed the Yanmega, which was a close one. The Bug Pokemon shook it off and began to create strong blades of winds that cut through the cave. She began to glow a dark blue color, she was powering up the attack just like instructed, everything seemed to be going well.

The Gastly was looking pretty weak and tired, and it seemed to be giving up. Then it began to glow too. It gathered every dark thought it had in its mind and created a black ring around its body. With the Psychic attack, it launched the Dark Pulse, slamming hard into the Yanmega's Sub and the Yanmega. It was a last desperate attack to protect itself.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : 19%
Moves: Dark Pulse - Psychic

Stats Changes: SD+3
Health : 46%
Moves: Air Slash Psychic

_

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

OOC: I knew that xD ...

Old 03-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Gastly's gaseous form became shrouded in an aura of darkness, its very presence making the cavern feel slightly colder, slightly more lifeless. The black glow twisted, swirled, coiling itself around Gastly like a slithering serpent. Without much of a conscious effort, the dark ring grew with each passing second, an ominous feeling now filling the cavern. By using her mind, Gastly took hold of the swirling ring and forced it outwards. I winced as it collided with both Artemis and her Substitute. I needed to finish this battle now.

"Hypnosis," was my only word to Artemis as I rummaged around in my pocket for some sort of Parkball. Artemis' eyes began glowing a vivid red, but pulsating at the same time. Their rhythmic pulse had a hypnotic, almost seductive, effect, and I looked away so it wouldn't affect me. The first ball that came to hand was a Superball, and I clenched it tightly in my palm. Before I could tell whether Gastly had been affected by the Hypnosis, I'd thrown the Superball, waiting for the outcome of the battle...

ASB|URPG

Old 03-27-2010, 04:35 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Hypnosis," and that was the only word Komo said, looking for something in his pocket. Then the Dragonfly began giving off these circular hypnotic pulses that caused the Gastly to become drowsy. It was slowly falling asleep. Its gas body slowly levitated to the ground. Komo had thrown a Superball at the Gastly, and it looked like it was going to hit the Gastly and take it in, but the Gastly's eyes suddenly popped open and launched a Shadow Ball at the Superball. The attack sent the ball flying back towards the trainer, then the Gasttly fell to the ground, sound asleep.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes: Sleep
Health : 19%
Moves:

Stats Changes: SD+4

_

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Old 03-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Gastly's body slowly sank to the floor, her eyes drooping shut, but not before she half-heartedly formed a Shadow Ball in front of her and propelled it, throwing my Superball back at me. I stretched my arm out and just managed to catch it in my palm. I looked pitifully at the now sleeping Gastly. As much as I didn't want to hurt it any more, it wasn't as weak as it could be to maximise my chances of capture.

"Artemis, you only need to get it a little weaker now, so use your Hidden Power," I called to her. A single ball of white energy formed in the air before her, before splitting up into ten smaller ones. They began swirling around Artemis' body, slowly tinting purple. She then fired each and every one at Gastly, and I threw the same Superball back at her, hoping my luck would be better this time.

ASB|URPG

Old 03-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Artemis, you only need to get it a little weaker now, so use your Hidden Power," Komo called out to her. I was for sure that it was going to knock out the little ghost Pokemon, but watched anyways. A ball of white energy formed in front of her and split up into ten smaller ones. They began to swirl around her body. She fired them at the sleeping Gastly, they appeared to do little damage and I assumed it was either a Normal, Poison, or Flying move. Otherwise it would've knocked the little guy out.

Then Komo tossed another Superball. I waited for the Gastly to stop it or something, but the ball hit it and a red light absorbed it in. It shook twice, then remained motionless on the ground.

"Looks like you have another successful capture!" I said smiling.

_

Battle Stats -

Nature : Mild
Stats Changes: Sleep [Captured]
Health : 9%
Moves:

Stats Changes: SD+4

_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured]

Old 03-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

I sighed with relief as the Superball landed on the ground and ceased rocking. I'd finally caught her, I'd finally caught Gastly. "Looks like you have another successful capture!" my ranger smiled at me. I grinned back at him, pleased that this battle was over at last. I picked up the Superball, shrank it down, and put it in my pocket.

"Looks like it, yeah," I chuckled. "I'm tempted to call it quits now since I'm quite happy with the three Pokemon I've got already, but I'll keep looking. Is it safe to keep on deeper into this cave?"

ASB|URPG

Old 03-30-2010, 02:25 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Looks like it, yeah," He chuckled. "I'm tempted to call it quits now since I'm quite happy with the three Pokemon I've got already, but I'll keep looking. Is it safe to keep on deeper into this cave?" I looked around, everything appeared to be safe.

"Yeah, we can go on deep into the cave if you can light up the area a bit so that we can see." I said, nodding my head. "If not we can go back and try a different path. I remembered that we had passed two other paths earlier.

_

Battle Stats -
_

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x3), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured]

Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

"Yeah, we can go on deep into the cave if you can light up the area a bit so that we can see," my Ranger nodded. "If not we can go back and try a different path. I remembered that we had passed two other paths earlier."

I looked around too, probably as a habit to check that everything was safe, but I couldn't really see anything through the dark and the fog.

"Well, we might as well carry on in the direction we're headed," I shrugged. "We're already going this way anyways. Artemis, mind lighting the way with your Foresight?" She nodded, her large bug eyes shining a beam of red light, similar to how a lighthouse would on a stormy night at sea.

ASB|URPG

Old 04-04-2010, 03:19 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"BP

_

"Well, we might as well carry on in the direction we're headed," Komo shrugged. "We're already going this way anyways. Artemis, mind lighting the way with your Foresight?" She nodded,, and two beams of red light shot out and lit the area up a bit. I shrugged and then nodded.

"Okay then, let's get going!" I said, leading the way. We had not even walked far when another Ghost Pokemon made its presence known to us.

"Banette!" It shrilled.

_

Battle Stats -

_

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x3), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Old 04-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

We carried on walking, the dim glow that Artemis was producing barely lighting up the passage way. Within moment there was another Pokemon before us. Its red-purple eyes were almost as sinister as its zipped up mouth.

"Banette!" it cried out. I cringed at the shrillness of its voice.

"Uhh, I don't really wanna disturb this little guy, it doesn't seem too friendly," I whispered. "Can we keep moving please?"

ASB|URPG