Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-09-2010, 06:53 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

"Hey, little fella," Komo said, as he bent down to greet it. He softly patted it on the head.

"Aren't you just as cute as a button? Hey, Ranger Leo, do you mind if we leave this little guy and head into the cave? I'm kinda excited about what could be in here." He eagerly said. I nodded, I too wondered what was to be discovered in this here cave.

"Sure," I smiled, tossing some Pokefood to the small blue Wynaut. He caught it and ran off towards a large log. "Okay, let's go in now." I headed into the dark, small cave. We walked in at least a hundred yards before I had to start squinting my eyes. I heard sounds all around me, but couldn't quite see where or what they were.

"Do you have anything that can give off light?" I asked him, hoping he had something to light up this area. We were probably going to have to go in blind if he didn't, and that was not going to be fun at all.

---------------

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters: 3

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 86% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-09-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

"Sure," smiled Ranger Leo and he nodded. Taking a small block of PokéFood, he tossed it to the Wynaut, who caught it grateful and ran away smiling. I smiled on the inside, he was just so adorable. "Okay, let's go in now." The ranger startled me a little, I hadn't expected him to speak just then. I nodded eagerly in agreement and excitement, barely able to contain myself.

We made our way inside the poorly lit cave. It wasn't long before the light coming in from the entrance became too dim for us to see even a foot infront of us. There was small noises around us, but we couldn't see anything scurrying around. It was quite an eerie thing, sensory deprivation, it made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Do you have anything that can give off light?" Ranger Leo asked. My heart sank, I'd forgotten to teach Artemis how to use Flash before we came. It hadn't crossed my mind that much that we might need it today. Then I cast my mind back to a book I had read about how to counter Ghost-types. There was a move called Foresight, and it gave off a red beam of light from a Pokemon's eyes. If I was right, Artemis could use that move. Maybe it would help light up the cave?

I reached for her Pokeball from my belt in a sudden burst of hope. "Just a sec, Ranger Leo," I said as I clicked the button on her Pokeball. It opened in a flash of bright white light, and my Yanmega appeared before us.

"Hey, Artemis, sorry to bug you again after you did so great in that battle," I praised her, "but would you mind helping me out again? It's pretty dark in here, so we'd really appreciate your help by lighting it up with Foresight." She seemed to smile at my kind words, and nuzzled me affectionately. Her big insect eyes began glowing blood red, the colour so deep and rich it would be good enough for a King's robe. It would probably be even more eerie in here if everything was lit by red light, but at least we might be able to see.

"I hope this works, Ranger Leo!"
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 02-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

_

"Just a sec, Ranger Leo," He said as he clicked the button on the Pokeball. It opened in a flash of bright white light, and his Yanmega appeared before us. I had been somewhat fond of this kind of Bug Pokemon. I was not sure why.

"Hey, Artemis, sorry to bug you again after you did so great in that battle," Komo said, "but would you mind helping me out again? It's pretty dark in here, so we'd really appreciate your help by lighting it up with Foresight." Yanmega appeared to like being praised and she nuzzled him. Her large bug eyes began glowing a deep red. His eyes getting a bit larger. I thought that this was pretty cool how he was using it to light the path, but how well would that work?

"I hope this works, Ranger Leo!" He said.

"So do I!" I whispered, if not then we would have to find some other way to get though this cave. The Bug Pokemon shot the beams forward, lighting the area a bit. As it did, I saw something move fast around us, it looked like a red star, but I was not sure.

---------------

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 86% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ???

Old 02-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

"So do I!" Ranger Leo echoed my thoughts. The crimson beams of light shot across the cavern from Artemis' eyes like bullets. The cave was light up rather dimly by thee red light, giving everything an eerie, bloodthirsty feeling to it. Something stirred, and I whipped my head around fast enough to catch a glimpse of a red-looking star before it floated away again.

I racked my brain faster than I ever had before, trying to think of what it could possibly be. We were in a dark cavern at the mercy of unknown creatures. If it was a dangerous Pokemon then we were in deep trouble.

"Solrock..." I mumbled to myself. Hmm, a Rock/Psychic-type. Both of my Pokemon with me were weak to Rock attacks, especially Artemis. Still, if we could avoid its Rock techniques I'm sure we could fair pretty well against it.

"Hey, Artemis," I whispered to my partner. Even though she didn't turn to look at me for fear of giving away our presence, I could tell she was listening. "Use Bug Buzz and spread it throughout the entire cavern. It should echo and keep travelling, Solrock shouldn't be able to escape it." I thought I was being rather smart, but only time would tell whether my plan would even work. She began to beat her wings, the faint humming of her wings growing stronger, bouncing off the cold stone walls, growing louder and louder, hurting my ears...
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Old 02-17-2010, 04:40 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP
OOC: Short post :P sorry :[

_

"Hey, Artemis," Komo whispered quietly. "Use Bug Buzz and spread it throughout the entire cavern. It should echo and keep travelling; Solrock shouldn't be able to escape it." Out loud this appeared to be a good plan, but would it work? We were about to find out. The Yanmega began to thrust her wings back and forth, creating this soft humming sound. The sound waves bounced off the cave walls and went all over the cave. The sound was getting louder and louder. I placed my hands over my ears and made sure that Shadow was doing the same. I squinted hard, trying to see the Meteorite Pokémon. It had stopped dead in its tracks, but it was no longer red, it was a light bluish color. The Yanmega suddenly began glowing the same color as it rapidly fell to the ground.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Solrock
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health : 80%
Moves: Psychic

Your Pokemon: Yanmega
Nature : Calm
Ability : Speed Boost
Stats Changes: Spd +1
Health : 67%
Moves: Bug Buzz
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Old 02-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

I watched in horror as Artemis' entire figure was shrouded in this eerie blue glow and dragged to the ground. I couldn't bear to look in her eyes for the fear of the pain I would see. I struggled to think on my feet, every ounce of me filled with panic. What should I do now?

"Artemis!" I screamed in hysteria. My pulse was racing, my mind in a jumble, barely able to process a coherent thought. I looked over at Ranger Leo and considered asking for help, but decided against it. I needed to have faith in myself. I got us into this, and I would get us out of it.

"O-okay, use Roost to heal y-yourself since you're already on the g-g-ground," I stammered. "You can use Psychic too, so try and use it to push Solrock's own Psychic off of you." It made sense in my mind; even though Solrock was a Psychic-type, Artemis had a much higher Special Attack stat, so it should technically be stronger. I could only pray...

ASB|URPG

Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

OOC: Sorry for the wait

_

The Yanmega was slammed into the ground with some force.

"Artemis!" The dragonfly's trainer yelled. He looked over towards me, and was about to say something, but turned back towards his Pokemon. "O-okay, use Roost to heal y-yourself since you're already on the g-g-ground," He said. sounding a bit choked up. "You can use Psychic too, so try and use it to push Solrock's own Psychic off of you." I thought about that for a second. Solrock was indeed a Psychic Pokemon so this was not going to do much, but perhaps it could stop the attack. Yanmega began glowing a brighter blue color, outshining the Solrock. The Rock Star Pokemon was pushed back a little bit. It cancled its attack and shot a rainbow colored wavy beam towards the flying bug Pokemon.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : 65%
Moves: Psywave

Stats Changes: Spd +2
Health : 87%
Moves: Roost - Psychic
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Old 02-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

I smiled to myself as Artemis shrouded itself in the same blue aura as Solrock, shining brighter than her foe and seeming to remove most of the pressure from her body. I changed my mind, however, when Solrock backed away and began to fire a multicoloured beam at Artemis.

Thinking quickly, I called out to her, "Artemis, dodge with a Double Team, using your heightened speed to maximise its effects. Then follow up with a Shadow Ball!" She began moving even faster than before, the gentle humming of her wings growing even more frequent. Her body flickered for a moment, before she seemingly duplicated herself several times. I couldn't tell in these poorly lit conditions how many copies there were, but there were a good few there. The cave grew cold then, as each Yanmega charged up an orb of shadowy energy that crackled and fired it at the Solrock.

ASB|URPG

Old 02-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

"Artemis, dodge with a Double Team, using your heightened speed to maximise its effects. Then follow up with a Shadow Ball!" Komo said, hoping that the oncoming attack was going to miss. His odds right now looked pretty good. His dragonfly Pokemon was incredibly fast, which I knew was going to be useful. I could hear the humming sound from her wings get louder and louder. Then, she split her body seveal times, creating some clones. I counted six clones, but I suspected there to be more. The sound from their wings was now mutiplied by six, it was too loud for my Houndooms sensitive ears. Shadow created a small shield around himself to block out the sound.
hit one of the Yanmega clones, causing it to disintegrate.

The Solrock seemed irriated and shot out a faster Psywave, but the Yanmega countered it with a Shadow Ball attack. Dark energy was pulled out of the air and formed into a spiral black ball. Yanmega fired it at the sun rock Pokemon. The Shadow Ball cut right through the Psywave and hit the Solrock directly, sending it back a few feet. The Solrock stood its ground and began glowing a shiny black color.

_

Battle Stats -

Stats Changes:
Health : 27%
Moves: Psywave, Cosmic Power

Stats Changes: Spd +2
Health : 80%
Moves: Roost - Double Team - Shadow Ball
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Old 02-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

I watched as the Solrock began glowing a glossy black, seemingly trying to defend itself from future attacks. "Cosmic Power," I muttered, recognising the technique. If Solrock kept that up, we might have a bit of a problem. With sky-high defenses we wouldn't be able to even put a dent in it.

"Artemis, let's finish this quickly," I called out to her. I wanted the best possible chance of capturing that Solrock as possible. "Use Air Slash and then put it to sleep with a Hypnosis attack!" Artemis and her clones wasted no time in beating their wings even faster than they had before. Slowly a breeze began to stir, and before long the whole of the cave was being whipped by the wind. It grew harsher, sharper, and began to slice at the inside walls. Artemis and her clones then focused the wind on Solrock. I couldn't tell how much it had affected it before Artemis' eyes started pulsating a crimson colour, pure blood red. The feeling was gentle, pacifying. I could feel my eyelids sagging slightly, but I didn't know how it affected the Solrock. Without wasting any time, I shook myself and grabbed a Parkball, before throwing it at the Solrock.

ASB|URPG

Old 03-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

BP

_

The Solrock had finished fortifying its defenses. Its body glimmered magnificently. It looked like small stars shining around its body, just like looking into the night sky.

"Artemis, let's finish this quickly," Komo called out to his dragonfly. "Use Air Slash and then put it to sleep with a Hypnosis attack!" This was a smart thing to do. Putting it to sleep was going to make it much easier to catch when that time came.

Artemis and the clones quickly began to preform what they were instructed too, their wings flappingn faster and faster. I could feel he cold air come around me as it slowly grew faster and faster. The Solrock knew what was happening and its body began to glow again, except this time it was a deep sea blue color. The rocks around it began to glow the same color, but a bit lighter. Then, as fast as lightning, the Solrock launched the rocks towards the Yanmega. Luckily for him, the rocks hit the clones, barely skimming the real Yanmega.

The Yanmega took this advantage and her eyes began glowing a relaxing purple color as her eyes focused on the Solrock. The Solrocks eyes slowly began to close, and within seconds, fell asleep. The Sun Pokemon, though asleep, continued levitating in the air. Komo grabbed a Parkball and tossed it towards the Solrock. The Parkball hit the levitating Pokemon as a red light sucked it in. The sphere containing the Pokemon laid motionless on the ground.

"Congradulations, you captured it!" I exclaimed.

_

Battle Stats -

Nature : Careful
Stats Changes: Sleep [CAPTURED]
Health : 15%
Moves: Rock Throw

Stats Changes: Spd +3
Health : 63%
Moves: Air Slash - Hypnosis
_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured)

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-07-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

The last few moments of the battle were merely a blur, as the Parkball made contact and fell motionless to the ground. I'd done it. I'd caught the Solrock.

"Congradulations, you captured it!" I exclaimed. I smiled at my ranger in joy. Today was really going great for me, and I hadn't exactly expected it not to. I always saw the best in everything, everyone, and every situation.

"Thanks," I grinned from ear to ear. "Now, do you think it's safe enough to carry on further into this cave, or should we turn back?"

ASB|URPG

Old 03-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"Thanks," Komo said, forming a grin as big as his face. "Now, do you think it's safe enough to carry on further into this cave, or should we turn back?"

"Either way appears to be safe." I assured. We began walking into the cave, as we did, the temperature in the air slowly decreased. Then we came across three paths. One led back outside, the other had some sort of light fog, and the last one appeared to have a waterfall because water could be heard crashing down.

_

Battle Stats - None

_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured)

Old 03-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

"Either way appears to be safe," my Ranger reassured me. I sighed with relief. I hadn't told him, but I really wanted to keep going. I didn't want to have to turn back now I'd reached this cave. We carried on moving, the sound of crunching underfoot filling the cavern, every footfall echoing off the walls. The temperature was slowly dropping as we ventured deeper and deeper, and I let out a quiet shiver. I tried to suppress it; I didn't want my Ranger to know I wasn't comfortable in these conditions.

Soon we reached a junction in the pathway. "The middle one, the foggy one."

ASB|URPG

Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

NBP

_

"The middle one, the foggy one." Komo said. The middle one did seem like a good choice, definitly something myterious about it. I could not quite put my finger on it, but it seemed more exciting. Perhaps it was the fog and the way it made the path look. I shrugged and nodded.

"Middle it is!" I nodded in agreement. I slowly walked in front of Komo and led the way. I could not see anything in this semi dark and now foggy cave. Something had to be done about it. I was about to ask Komo if he had anything to take the fog away with when two large eyes in the middle of a gaseous body floated in front of me. It stuck its tounge out and floated into the fog.

"Did you see that?" I asked, hoping he did. "Should we go after it?"

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Gastly
Stats Changes:
Health : 100%
Moves:

Stats Changes:
Health : 63%
Moves:

_

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon