Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 03-30-2010, 01:53 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Individual RP: Brizer

BP

Gengar's Confuse Ray struck true. The beam of light passed directly through Riolu's head, instantly screwing his state of mind. The Riolu swaggered back and forth, obviously intent on trying to strike back and Gengar, but before he had a chance Rasta through his Hyper Ball, ensnaring the fighter in a beam of light. The ball fell to the ground and began shaking back and forth, as despite his weakness and state it still appeared to be a rigorous battle. But, inevitably, the ball clicked, and Riolu was silenced.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Rastapopulous

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Male Gengar (Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick) <Levitate Ability>
40% [Burn]

-Calm Female Sceptile (Dragon Claw, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Hidden Power [Steel], Substitute, Leech Seed) <Overgrow Ability>
30.52%

-Naughty Male Snorlax (Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf) <Thick Fat Ability>
100%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Disc, Riolu Disc

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt, Serious Male Riolu

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 03-30-2010 at 05:17 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:22 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

IC: Rasta walked over to the ball, still seeing the glistening sweat beam off the shiny new home of his new Riolu. "I know we fought, but I think this is beginning of something pretty great." Rasta said. He nodded to Gengar, who nodded back, and immediately vanished in a translucent red beam of light back into its pokeball.

"Well, where to now?" Rasta asked the Ranger. He suddenly became re-aware of how cold it was, and he wanted to get moving again.

Near: Brizer, I NEED YOU ...damnit. Wow that sounded pretty gay
URPG Stats
Old 03-31-2010, 06:30 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

NBP

"I'd advise we keep going through the cave. The other side isn't much farther. I'm Ranger Sokka by the way. Sara was called away on some urgent business so I came to take over." Sokka gave a two finger salute in greeting to Rasta and began leading the way with a flashlight.

A decent stretch down through the caverns led them to another Pokemon, a Machop lying on its back on top of a flat rock. It had a large boulder in its hands, and appeared to be bench pressing it.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Male Gengar (Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick) <Levitate Ability>
40% [Burn]

-Calm Female Sceptile (Dragon Claw, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Hidden Power [Steel], Substitute, Leech Seed) <Overgrow Ability>
30.52%

-Naughty Male Snorlax (Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf) <Thick Fat Ability>
100%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Disc, Riolu Disc

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Old 04-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

IC: "It looks pretty preoccupied over there."Rasta said, peering at the Machop. "Is there any way we can just sneak past it?". He was in no mood to deal with another fighting Pokemon, and needed a bit of time to rest, because another Pokemon could be right around the bend. "So, what do you think?" Rasta said, "Lets just sneak by!"

URPG Stats
Old 04-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

NBP

"All right then," Sokka whispered back. "We'll take this convenient side-path. I can feel a breeze coming from the other side, so there's probably an exit there." The young Ranger led Rasta down a narrow winding corridor. As predicted, the air grew even colder as they moved, indicating that they were steadily getting away from warm air pockets of the caverns and closer to an exit. When the literal light at the end of the tunnel appeared, Sokka slipped through it with Rasta following him. At this altitude the view would be beautiful, and thus with a sweep of his arm Sokka presented before the Trainer the breathtaking sight of...

"GRAAAH!"

A large and angry looking Abomasnow, glaring directly at them upraised arms.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 8

Pokemon Stats:
40% [Burn]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 04-07-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Rasta knew this was trouble. "Quick, Gengar. I need you for just one more second!" He sent the pokeball flying, revealing the purple ghost, who looked quite pained at being released into the cold. The increase in snow did help his burns, however, and he looked at Rasta. "Gengar, I need you to confuse this Abomasnow so we can escape and continue on the path!"

Gengar nodded, glaring at the Abomasnow, knowing it was the reason it had to battle again so soon. He sent out the flare of white and purple light that had left him just minutes before as well.

Rasta watched it fly, and got his pokeball ready to pull Gengar back in as soon as he knew it was safe. "Lets start moving! Hopefully it'll be confused for long enough that we can make our move and run!" Rasta hoped the plan would work, and Gengar could return to his ball safely.

URPG Stats
Old 04-07-2010, 05:11 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

NBP

"Smart move! Let's run!" And so they did. Sokka and Rasta ran along the narrow path along the side of the mountain. It led them directly into a small valley between the peaks coated with snow and pine trees. Only when they were safely between the mountain walls did the slow down. Sokka leaned against a rock, pausing to catch his breath.

Unfortunately for him the rock he was leaning on started shaking violently. The sudden movement caused the young Ranger to jump and lose his balance, falling to the ground. He pressed a hand to the ground and pushed himself up, grinning sheepishly, before walking around to the other side of the rock. The shaking was most likely caused by the Hitmonchan standing on the other side, punching it rapidly with an intense look on its face.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 7

Pokemon Stats:
40% [Burn]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}
Machop {Encounter 7}
Abomasnow {Encounter 8}
Hitmonchan {Encounter 9}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Old 04-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

IC: "Are you ok?" Rasta said jokingly. He had not yet noticed the Hitmonchan, but when he did, his smile quickly changed to a grimace. "I'm getting really tired! I don't know how much more I can run!" Rasta looked concerned first at himself, then the Ranger. "It looks more concerned with that rock than us. Do you think we can just walk away without a fight?" Rasta began to continue down the path, facing the Hitmonchan just in case it made a move.

OOC: I don't wanna run anymore =[

URPG Stats
Old 04-20-2010, 01:32 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

NBP

As they continued along a loud noise came from beyond a small line of trees which marked the path they were taking. A break in the treeline revealed a group of small Pokemon on the other side, gathered in a circle around something. One Swinub, however, noticed the humans and quickly sounded the alarm, causing them all to scatter. The object that they had all been making sounds-laughing?-about was a Smoochum sitting in the snow, small tears running down her cheeks.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 7

Pokemon Stats:
40% [Burn]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}
Machop {Encounter 7}
Abomasnow {Encounter 8}
Hitmonchan {Encounter 9}
Smoochum {Encounter 10}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Old 04-20-2010, 02:06 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

"That Smoochum looks sad!" Rasta, wishing he could go comfort it. "It could be a trap, though! Smoochum can be sneaky! I say we try to move on and see what other Pokemon are in this area before its time to leave." Rasta started walking away, knowing that giving into the Smoochum's temptations would most likely lead to bad results. "So which way now?" Rasta said to the Ranger, eager to forget about the sad little face behind.

URPG Stats
Old 04-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

NBP

Sokka nodded. He wasn't particularly wary of the Smoochum, knowing Pokemon well enough in his job to know that she was completely harmless, but regardless his Trainer made the calls. He'd come back after Rasta was out of the Park to check up on her.

The trees had grown thicker, forming a sort of forest in the snowy mountaintop valley. Regardless, they were still thin enough that a clearing could be seen ahead. Almost as soon as they passed into it, a rustling came from the opposite side, accompanied by a series of dull thudding sounds. Suddenly, the treeline parted to reveal a massive brown beast rushing into the clearing, a purple white phantom astride its back cackling in delight as it stampeded.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 6

Pokemon Stats:
40% [Burn]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}
Machop {Encounter 7}
Abomasnow {Encounter 8}
Hitmonchan {Encounter 9}
Smoochum {Encounter 10}
Froslass/Mamoswine {Encounter 11}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Old 04-22-2010, 01:50 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Brizer has informed me over AIM that this adventure is over.