Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Individual RP: Brizer

OOC I hate short posts, but it happens sometimes I guess :P

"If it doesn't want us around", Rasta said, "then I don't want to make it anrgy. I think we should just keep moving." He motioned to his pack. "Sceptile is already weakened, and I don't want to weaken another poke on something that doesn't want any part of me." Rasta continued to walk.

He peered up the mountain. He had already seen two rare Pokemon, and couldn't wait to see which others he would see as they journeyed deeper. "So, shall we continue?" He asked, beckoning to the ranger, impatient as ever.

Near: Brizer, I NEED YOU ...damnit. Wow that sounded pretty gay
URPG Stats
Old 11-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: I doubt you’ll want any of the next three Mon, so in order to make this go by faster for both of us I’ma do a trick lol. However you can still choose to battle if you want one of the little guys.

=====

IC: I nodded and we scooted around the irritated Snover, continuing towards the trail. We just reached it when I heard a snuffling noise coming from around the bend of the mountain. I scowled and stopped, stepping a few paces to the right and trying to see around the bulk of the mountain. Luckily, I didn’t have to stray too far, because a second later a small shape that looked like a large mobile toupee came shuffling into view. It had a fleshy pink nose that was sniffing at the ground, and its shaggy coat was light brown with darker brown stripes down its back and sides.

“A Swinub,” I said, feeling relieved. There were some Pokemon that lived here who were quite aggressive, and that snuffling sound had made me somewhat edgy. Then I saw two more of the little pigs, following a few feet behind the first one. They were a bit smaller than the first, which came about halfway up my shin; the other two only came to about my ankles, by my estimation. A mother with her piglets, perhaps, or last year’s young that were still hanging around. Or perhaps they were all unrelated and the others were just trailing after the bigger one, hoping to swipe a bite or two if the larger one found food.

“Ever want a Mamoswine?” I asked Rasta, turning to face him as the Pokemon continued rooting around. One of the smaller ones got a bit too close to the bigger, which snorted in a way that was not at all kind. That affirmed my idea of the smaller two being scavengers, or at least unwelcome presences.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Rastapopulous

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Male Gengar (Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick) <Levitate Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Sceptile (Dragon Claw, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Hidden Power [Steel], Substitute, Leech Seed) <Overgrow Ability>
30.52%

-Naughty Male Snorlax (Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf) <Thick Fat Ability>
100%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Disc, Riolu Disc

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-09-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OOC: Ack short post.

IC:
Rasta jumped as the Swinub began moving towards the two, surrounded them. One, looking particularly ferocious, was snorting gruffly. Rasta wasn't sure whether it was at him or the other Swinub, but he didn't want to stick around to find out.
"I actually have a Mamoswine" Rasta said to the ranger. "But I don't think I'd want to stick around either way. These guys seem rough!" Rasta started to back up, feeling the fur of the Swinub brush up against him. He scurried about 20 feet away before turning to the Ranger. "Do you think they'll follow us if we keep moving? They seemed rather territorial. Maybe we can avoid them by just leaving!" He looked to the Ranger for guidance.

URPG Stats
Old 11-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I chuckled as Rasta scrabbled away from the Swinub, which were really just snuffling around for food. The bigger one wasn’t really aggressive, just warning the other two not to get too close and annoy it.

I followed Rasta, hiding a smile and watching the three pigs walking around the mountain, soon nothing more than little spots against the white snow. After they were a fair distance away I waved for Rasta to follow me again, speaking as I headed for the mountain.

“We’ll go inside one of the caves and see what we can stir up, and we’ll make our way up as we go. There aren’t too many kinds of Pokemon that hang out down here near the base; most of them live inside the caves or at the summit.”

We walked for a few minutes until we reached the trail again, this time without incident. The first cave that actually led somewhere was about ten yards up the path, and I pointed out ice-coated rocks and tricky parts of the trail as we ascended. It was tough, slow going, really, because we had to walk carefully to make sure we didn’t hit a hidden patch of ice. The boots were non-slip, but their traction could only do so much to prevent us from sliding.

We arrived at the cave mouth, where the wind was blowing by and making a loud whistling sound. I scrunched my face up against the grating sound and rose my voice in order to be heard over it.

“This cave connects with several others about half a mile up, but then it doesn’t go any farther, so we’ll have to leave and find another system that takes us up more, and keep doing it till we reach the top. It’s easier and safer than trying to climb the trail all the way to the summit.”

I then headed inside, and after a few feet the irritating whistling had faded to a dull sort of moan, which was much more tolerable. It was a bit warmer in here, out of the wind and cold, but it was still chilly as heck. I rubbed my gloved hands together and studied the dark, gloomy cave, or what I could see of it, at least.

There was thin snow drifts covering the floor, and patches of ice were snow had been trampled, melted, and refrozen. To the far left was a stalagmite, and other than a few ice-covered heaps of stones lying around, there wasn’t much to look at.

I glanced at Rasta and got ready to ask him if he had a means of lighting the cave when I heard the sound of claws against stone. I shut my mouth and turned my head to face the direction of the sound, which was hard to pinpoint because of the echoing acoustics of the cave. After a second it drew closer and the sound became clearer, and I managed to locate where it was coming from. Another moment passed and I could see an outline of something moving in the shadows, just far enough away that it remained a mystery as to what it was.

“Should we try to flush it out?” I asked Rasta in a soft voice, not wanting to startle our unknown visitor away in case it was something flighty.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10

Pokemon Stats:
-Quirky Male Gengar (Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick) <Levitate Ability>
100%

-Calm Female Sceptile (Dragon Claw, Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Hidden Power [Steel], Substitute, Leech Seed) <Overgrow Ability>
30.52%

-Naughty Male Snorlax (Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf) <Thick Fat Ability>
100%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals, Pokeplayer, Sneasel Disc, Riolu Disc

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-18-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:35 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OOC: Slightly longer post? No, not really.

IC:
Rasta was wary of the shady movement he had heard from the back of the cave. "I think we should find out what kind of Pokemon it is!" Rasta said softly. "So I'll know which Pokemon to fight it with!".

He began creeping along the side of the wall. He found a rock, and tossed it deeper into the cave, in a hopes to attract the creature to come towards him. Rasta turned to the Ranger. "Do you know any techniques for flushing out these types of Pokemon?"

He was starting to get a little freaked out at their apparent uncertaintly, but he was determined not to show it. "This sounds like a cool Pokemon to me!" He said, his legs shaking just slightly.

URPG Stats
Old 11-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

The rock that Rasta threw seemed to hit its mark, and a yelp sounded out as he was speaking. I winced a little at the sound, thinking that it sounded like the Pokemon had gotten thunked on the head or something. Almost immediately after Rasta fell silent, the dark shape came hurtling forward. Once it reached the lit radius of the cave its identity was revealed.

The little Pokemon was a Riolu. Its thick, short fur was a rich sort of slate-blue color, and its paws were black. Little bone nubs grew from the back of each paw, as well as its chest, and two black sacs full of an Aura-sensing liquid hung from the back of its head. They were vibrating madly, a clear sign that the little creature wasn’t very happy. Its boomerang-shaped tail was waving up and down, another sign of ire. I saw a spot on its forehead, almost over its left eye, that was already beginning to show signs of swelling. Apparently, that was where Rasta’s stone had hit.

“Rio!” the Pokemon yelled, its voice full of pain and anger. It glared at me, then Rasta, its blood-red eyes narrowing when it faced the young man. With its use of the Aura, it could sense he was the one that threw the rock. What it didn’t seem able to realize was that the rock hadn’t actually been an intentionally missile; Rasta hadn’t meant to hit anything with it.

“Wait a minute…” I started to say, not wanting this to get ugly because of a misunderstanding, but Riolu ignored me and pulled back a paw. It pulled the digits back and pushed its palm forward as the extremity started to glow with a faint brown light. The glow got brighter after a few seconds, though, and Riolu suddenly shoved its paw forward. The glow being held in its palm shot forward in a paw-shaped wave; a Force Palm!

“Dagger, get Rasta out of the way!” I cried, reaching into my pack and drawing out a PokeBall. I flung it and out popped Dagger, my faithful, if annoyingly egotistical, Floatzel. He materialized in a flash of white light and instantly jumped into action, hitting the floor and leaping towards the Trainer I was leading. The sea-weasel collided with Rasta’s side and both of them were knocked to the cold, ice-and-snow covered cave floor. Dagger tumbled off Rasta and got to all fours, growling at Riolu as the Force Palm soared out of the cave mouth.

“Rasta, call out a Pokemon! Otherwise I’ll have to chase this little guy off, he’s REALLY angry about getting beaned with that stone…”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Pokemon Stats:
100%

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 11-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OOC: 'Ere we go.

"Oh-- Errr" Rasta was caught off guard. "Gengar! Lets go!" he tossed out the cool white and red ball. the sound of the ball hitting the dank ground echoed as it hit the floor of the cave, and rolled until the murky water of a puddle slowed it movement not far from Rasta.

Gengar appeared, hovering slightly above the puddle, with a disgruntled look on his face. It was cold in here, and although many things would faze right through him, that didn't stop Gengar from feeling cold, wet, and sticky from the cave.

"Gengar, we didn't mean this Riolu any harm! Throw up a Protect to show it just that!" Rasta said, motioning to the Riolu to stay put. Rasta tried to seem calm.

Rasta looked to the Ranger with uncertainty. "I want to catch the Riolu...so I guess I'll have to battle him, right? I'll let him make the first move, at least".

URPG Stats
Old 12-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Gengar threw his hands up and apart, generating a barrier in-between himself and Riolu. It was mostly unnecessary due to his immunity to Fighting attacks, but still worked well. Riolu's glowing palm struck the semi-invisible wall heavily, and the sudden recoil sent it stumbling back. The symbol of peace had apparently backfired, as it landed hard on its back and shot Gengar an angry glare. It hopped up, and stared directly at the ghost. Its eyes glowed momentarily, the glare vanishing in place of a blank stare. Then it blinked twice, and bounded forward it intense speed, a fist drawn back to strike the Gengar with the enhanced momentum.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Battling: Riolu 100% <Quick Attack>

Pokemon Stats:
100% [Foresight]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt
Old 12-24-2009, 03:48 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OC: SORRYSORRYSORRY. Never happen again.

IC: "Gengar!" Rasta yelled. "Quick Attack will do nothing! Just let it pass right through you!" Gengar stedied himself and held his ground. Rasta looked around the cave for inspiration.
He felt the watery bottom on the cave seeping through his shoes and got an idea. He saw Riolu dashing towards a giant puddle in the cave.
"Gengar, use Hidden Power fire on that puddle! He said pointing to the spot that would hopefully be the site of his trap. Try to heat up the water and trap the Riolu in the boiling water!
He knew it was a long-shot, but he knew it would slow down the Pokemon, and it was sure to weaken it as well.

URPG Stats
Old 01-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OC: SORRYSORRYSORRY. Never happen again.

Rasta didn't worry about the Quick Attack, heedless of Riolu's Foresight. Instead he identified a puddle of water directly in Riolu's path and commanded Gengar to use Hidden Power on it. Several orbs of red light appeared and began spinning around the Ghost in an X, but before anything could come of it Riolu's attack made contact, striking Gengar in the stomach. He blinked in surprise as the transfer of momentum sent him flying back across the cave and bouncing to the floor.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Battling: Riolu 100%

Pokemon Stats:
89% [Foresight]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt
Old 01-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OOC: I'll try to pick this up a little.

IC: "Gengar! Get up!" Rasta yelled. He was still finding it hard to see in the cave, so he decided to kill two birds with one stone. "Gengar! Use Hidden Power Fire to light up the room and then hit him with a Will-o-Wisp! Lets light up this cave a bit, eh?"

Rasta looked at the Riolu, knowing there was no shot at playing nice. "Gengar! This is crunch time. This Riolu is only getting madder! Lets pick this up and take this little guy down!"
Rasta looked at Gengar, who got up slowly and focused his eyes again. He nodded his head to Rasta and began to make this move.

URPG Stats
Old 01-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

BP

The same orbs of red light appeared around Gengar, spinning in a similar way to before. This time, however, they simply spun in place, creating a greater level of light in the cavern. Then, several small blue fireballs materialized around the Ghost and soared through the air towards Riolu. The Emanation Pokemon, sensing the danger of the attack, jumped out of the way of the Will-o-Wisp, avoiding multiple fireballs with assorted flips and spins. It missed, however, one of them which had spun in mid-air and came in from above. The attack struck it in the back in the middle of a flip, and the sudden burning sensation caused it to lose balance and fall on its face.

Riolu growled as it stood again, and lifted a hand towards Gengar. The nub on the back of its hand flashed, as did the burn on its back, and from out of nowhere several fireballs identical to Gengar's appeared and twisted through the air in the same manner as Gengar's own Will-o-Wisp. The fireballs caught Gengar by surprise and hit him with much more ease than they did Riolu, inflicting the same sort of pain.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Battling: Riolu 87%

Pokemon Stats:
77% [Foresight, Burn]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt
Old 01-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

OOC: Fast Response ;P

"Gengar, you doin' ok!?" Rasta yelled. He knew he had to start working fast. "Gengar, obviously lighting up the cave isn't working, lets try working with the shadows! After all, you are a ghost Pokemon!" Gengar nodded, wincing from the harsh burn that was beginning to plague him.

"Gengar, use Shadow Ball!" If you see him start to move, use Shadow Ball again! Lets try to strike him in the dark this time!"

Rasta knew Riolu was strong, and hopes that the dark would finally give him the upper hand once again. Gengar would not last much longer.

URPG Stats
Old 03-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Look what I found.

BP

The light faded along with the Hidden Power, shrouding the cave in darkness (relative, of course, there would be general visibility when everyone's eyes adjusted). Gengar's red eyes were the only thing still visible. He chuckled in spite of the pain, as the battle was now infinitely more to his favor. Without batting an eye, he formed a glob of shadows in his hands and launched it directly at Riolu, his ghostly eyes serving him well. The unsuspecting Riolu was hit directly in the stomach and sent backwards, falling flat on its back.

Riolu quickly pushed himself up though, and began dashing forward. As per his orders Gengar formed another Shadow Ball and released it, timing the attack so that it would hit when Riolu was running its fastest in order to maximize the damage. Unfortunately for Gengar, he forgot one thing: Riolu are natural fighters. From the sound of the Shadow Ball being launched it was able to determine the optimum time to jump, and did just so, clearing the ghostly attack easily. Its paw drew back, and struck the ghost square between the eyes. Though the intended secondary effect of paralysis did not set in, the Force Palm still did decent damage.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 9

Battling: Riolu 20%

Pokemon Stats:
52% [Foresight, Burn]

30.52%

100%

Snorunt {Encounter 1}
Snover {Encounter 2}
Swinub {Encounter 3}
Swinub {Encounter 4}
Swinub {Encounter 5}
Riolu {Encounter 6}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Lonely Female Snorunt
Old 03-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Brizer Offline
PE2K Website Staff

IC: "Gengar!" Rasta yelled. He knew Gengar would be ok, but he needed him to remain focused. He could still see very little, and only Gengar's red piercing eyes could be seen rising from the floor after taking nasty hit.

Gengar's hissed panting could be heard only slightly over the drops of water falling from the cave top. He stared through the dark, piercing the darkness to locate the Riolu.
"Its hurting!" Rasta yelled. "Only a little more and than I think we can catch that thing!" Rasta's palms were sweaty, his hand gravitated towards the Ultra Ball on his belt. "Gengar, Confuse Ray!"

The cave was illuminated around the Gengar almost immediately by a swirling purple light. Its core was a shining white that lit up the cave, reflecting off the pools and puddles that festered in the crevasses of the dense humid terrain. It floated through the air, dancing erratically back and forth, closing in on the Riolu, who Rasta hoped would not be able to predict its movements in what was still a dark Cave, regardless of the floating ray of hope for Rasta and Gengar.

"Here goes nothing!" Rasta yelled, as he picked up the Ultra Ball out of his pocket. He through it at the Riolu, feeling it slip out of his sweaty palms like butter. Rasta knew he had waited long enough for the Confuse Ray to hit before he threw the ball, and with any luck, it would be so discombobulated, it would be an easy catch.

"LETS GO! END THIS BATTLE!" Rasta yelled, knowing it was now out of his control...

URPG Stats