Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

OOC; It's my RP and I can make an upstairs if I want to. xD
(Besides, it's a Power Plant. I'd assume it has more than one floor).

Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Axel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Axel grinned at the Ranger, looking excited about encountering something else, he hoped, would be different that the numerous Electric types running around. "Let's go upstairs!"

"Sounds fine to me, though I'm not sure I want to know what's up there..." Just as Elijah had spoken, more odd sounds came from the next level. They sounded heavy, almost as if a wrecking ball were being dropped onto the floor repeatedly. "I'm surprised this hasn't woken the Shinx. It must be a common sound..."

"Pluff..."

"Hush, you," the Ranger glared, ushering the group up the stairs.

Step by step, they went up - into the unknown.

"HU-HA!" A large ashen hand slammed onto the adjacent table, snapping it in two.

"Whoa..."

"Cham?" The odd creature turned, revealing a pair of shocking magenta pants adorned with patches of gold. It had an oddly shaped hat on its head, which never shifted as it moved to attack the fallen table. It smashed the remains, puckering lips as it muttered its name, "Medicham!"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Medicham [???, Huge Power, ???]

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Location; Abandoned Power Plant
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern.
Encounters Remaining; 7

Pokemon Stats;

Shyde the Gliscor [Male, Sand Veil, Brave]
86%
(TM Earthquake & TM Brick Break.)
[In Pokeball]

Shadow the Houndoom [Male, Flash Fire, Gentle]
100%
[Out of Pokeball]

Chompers the Garchomp [Male, Sand Veil, Hardy]
100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

Aquos the Floatzel [Male, Swift Swim, Calm]
100%
[In Pokeball]

Fang the Crobat [Male, Inner Focus, Calm]
79%
(BM/MT Hypnosis & Heat Wave.)
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x).

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham

Total Captured Pokemon; [Porygon, Trace, Timid - 27%, Sleeping]

Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: lol okay xD

"Sounds fine to me, though I'm not sure I want to know what's up there..." Just as Elijah had spoken, a strange louder sound could be heard upstairs.

"Pluff..."

"Hush, you," the Ranger glared, motioning for me to go upstairs.

"HU-HA!" A large hand slammed onto the table, snapping it in two.

"Cham?" The Pokemon turned. "Medicham!"

"Whoa, let's not mess with it." I said as I hurried back down the stairs. "If the next Pokemon we find isn't one that I want, then I think I will leave, I got who I came here for anyways." I smiled.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; inb4monchanges. xD

Abandoned Power Plant

"Whoa, let's not mess with it." Axel turned back towards the stairs. "If the next Pokemon we find isn't one that I want, then I think I will leave, I got who I came here for anyways."

"You really don't want it?" Elijah felt a twinge of disappointment sneak up on him. Medicham was a relatively cool Pokemon, which wasn't found around the Power Plant anymore. "If you're sure."

He followed the other trainer down the stairs, who he himself, was being led by Houndoom. They returned to the spot at the bottom of the stairs, near the door they had previously encountered. The Ranger was about to suggest opening the door when a light growl came from the attached hallway.

"Pluff?"

The group turned, staring into the darkness - hoping something would come forth and reveal itself.

Soon enough, two bright eyes shone through the darkness, closely followed by a low rumble. Jolts of electricity sprang around the end of the hall, giving way to more features. Long goldenrod legs, like that of a lion, crept closer. Its head, moved up and down with each step, encased in grey fur. There was a large, cloud like substance hovering over its back, which reminded the Ranger of Muk.

"RAIKOU!" The beast Pokemon roared, continuing towards the intruders in massive strides.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Raikou
[Legendary]

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern.
Encounters Remaining; 6

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x).

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham, Raikou

Old 12-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: huh xD?

"You really don't want it?" Elijah felt a twinge of disappointment sneak up on him. "If you're sure."

I was so close to entering the room from earlier, when I heard a soft growl.

"Pluff?" The rangers Jumpluff cried.

We turned to see who it was.

Soon after the soft growl, two bit bright eyes shone through the dark hallway, closely followed by another weird sound. Electricity shot around the end of the hall. When it did, I could see a bit more clearly of which Pokemon it was. Long golden, strong legs, moved closer and closer. It had beautiul grey fur and a large, cloud like thing floating on its back.

"RAIKOU!" The beast Pokemon roared, continuing towards us.

I already had my camera out so I aimed it at the Raikou and clicked the button, taking a picture of it. I waved at it, hoping it would think that we were friendly and not going to damage this place so that it would not zap us.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-03-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Nevermind. >_>

Abandoned Power Plant

Axel whipped the camera up to take a picture of the beast as it closed in on the group. His long finger snapped the button on the digital camera, capturing a picture of the leaping Raikou.

"Move!" Elijah shouted, pulling the trainer along by the skin of his neck.

Raikou was closing in at a quickening pace when the Ranger suddenly thought of an idea to help them out of their current predicament.

"SHEMO!" A call echoed into the mostly empty hallways.

The electric Legendary was now running at a rapid pace, leaving only moments before he would reach the group.

In a bright purple flash, everyone's beloved Shemo appeared. The small, green Natu chirped, fluttering his multicolored wings.

"Help!" Elijah gasped, tugging gently on his Jumpluff to follow.

Shemo only blinked - giving way to another blinding light that encased the group in its entirety. With a flash, Shemo had transported everyone into another area of the Power Plant, leaving behind a rather angry Legendary.

"Thanks Shemo," the Ranger said, giving the Natu a quick pat on the head before he returned to Ranger Headquarters. "What were you thinking? That thing looked upset - and then you go take a picture?" He sighed, rubbing his temples. "Ah well. Let's just move foreword and forget about this incident, alright? Now..." Elijah surveyed the scene, spotting two doors in the current room. One was to the north, the other to the south.

"You pick - again."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
NONE

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 6

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x), Picture of Raikou.

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham, Raikou

Old 12-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: EDIT: How does the Mega Poffin work?

"Move!" Elijah shouted, pulling me hard as I got the shot of the legendary

Raikou was closing in fast on us. Shadow to his ready position in case he had to attack the Legendary. I wasn't going to let that happen, and I had a feeling the Ranger would do something.

"SHEMO!" A call echoed into the hallways.

The electric magestic dog was now running at am incredibly fast pace, leaving only a couple of seconds before Raikou's impact.

Then, a bright purple flashed before us. A small, green Natu chirped, flapping his beautifully colored wings.

"Help!" Elijah gasped, tugging on his Jumpluff to follow.

Shemo only blinked - giving way to another blinding light that engulfed the group. With a flash, the little bird Pokemon teleported us intoanother area of the Power Plant, leaving behind a rather angry Legendary.

"Thanks Shemo," the Ranger said, giving the Natu a quick pat on the head before it teleported away, my guess was back to the HQ.

"What were you thinking? That thing looked upset - and then you go take a picture?" He sighed, rubbing his temples. "Ah well. Let's just move foreword and forget about this incident, alright? Now..." Elijah surveyed the scene, spotting two doors in the current room. One was to the north, the other to the south.

"Ehh, I've been in worse situations, and that picture is going to look good in my collection." I said showing the Ranger.

"You pick - again." The Ranger said.

"Shadow, why don't you pick out which way we go?" I said happily. Shadow nodded and then sniffed the air. After a couple of moments of waiting, he picked his tail into the north direction.

"North it is Elijah!" I said to him, waiting for him to lead us.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-05-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Sequentio Offline

Abandoned Power Plant

"Ehh, I've been in worse situations, and that picture is going to look good in my collection." Axel held up a decent image of the rampaging Raikou.

"You pick - again." Elijah smiled at the picture, then took to glancing around at the various doors.

"Shadow, why don't you pick out which way we go?"

The Houndoom nodded and then sniffed the air. After a couple of moments of waiting, he pointed his tail to the north direction.

"North it is, Elijah!" Axel said happily.

"If you insist," the Ranger replied. He turned to his left, facing another mechanized door. It was old, and probably hadn't been used in a few years. Nimble fingers touched the key pad, hoping for some sort of response. Nothing. "Could you help m-!"

The Ranger was about to ask the trainer for help when cracks of electricity seeped through the door. Without so much as a second thought, the doors sprang to life and opened with a groan to reveal their inhabitant. A medium sized dog stood on all four, facing the group. Almond shaped eyes scanned the other Pokemon in the vicinity. The golden spikes adorning its back sizzled while little voltes jumped from one to the other. "Jolt!" It said.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Jolteon [???, ???, ???]
100%

Your Pokemon
NONE

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Pokeball]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; Hyper Balls (6x), Max Potion (1x), Full Heal (2x), Type Repellant (2x), and Mega Puffin (1x), Pokeplayer (1x) & Digital Camera (1x), Picture of Raikou.

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham, Raikou, Jolteon

Old 12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"If you insist," the Ranger replied. He turned to his left, facing another mechanized door. It looked really old, and could easily be taken down. It probably hasn't been used in a long while. The Ranger touched the keypad, trying to open the door.

"Could you help m-!" The Ranger started to say when cracks of electricity came through the door. At that moment the doors sprang opened with a low groan and revealed a small dog Pokemon. The spikes on its back gave off little volts. The room was pretty big compared to the last room we were in.

"Jolt!" It said.

I tossed Shyde's Pokeball into the air. The large flying scorpion emerged. He saluted at me and then turned to the Jolteon, letting out a loud growl. I knew Shyde would be a good choice against this Jolteon, he could take electric attacks without getting hurt much.

"Let's start off with your Swords Dance and Brick Break combo!" I shouted.

Shyde’s claws begin to glow a white bright color. His Swords Dance was about to activate. Before I could see if it activated, Shyde charged at the Jolteon his poisonus stinger raised high ready to strike with Brick Break.

I watched impatiently to see what the outcome was going to be.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-06-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; This is when I'm glad that Pokemon in the park know TMs and other moves.
Otherwise, Jolteon v Gliscor would be very boring.

Abandoned Power Plant

Elijah watched the Jolteon tilt its head in curiosity. Its ears were a bit longer than normal, indicating it was a male of its species.

Axel paid no mind to the gender as he whipped a Pokeball and threw it into the air. It hit the ceiling with a slight scuff, pouring out red light. What emerged was Shyde, who had been spotted in the previous battle. His purple wings erupted with a cackle of, "Gliscor!"

"Let's start off with your Swords Dance and Brick Break combo!"

While the Gliscor's claws grew white from the intake of power, Jolteon noticed that he was boosting his stats, and it might not be such a bad idea to improve his. The black of his eyes were terribly menacing, producing a smoky wisp that engulfed the yellow dog. Jolteon was using Curse as a way to increase his already impressive attack and defensive... yet this allowed his speed to drop one stage. To make up for it, he'd have to use Agility and quick-SMASH!

Shyde had already swooped over and landed a hearty Brick Break on the dog's open back.

"Jolt!" The electric Pokemon yelped, quickly hurrying out of the bat's way as it began an Agility to gain an edge on the Gliscor.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Jolteon [Male, Volt Absorb, ???]
70%
[Used Curse and Agility]
[Attack, Def, and Speed + 1]

Your Pokemon
86%
[Used Swords Dance and Brick Break]
[Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

86%
[In Battle]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Total Pokemon Seen; Golbat x 2, Koffing, Porygon, Shinx x 3, Medicham, Raikou, Jolteon

Last edited by Sequentio; 12-10-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:49 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: It would’ve been easier which would not have been as fun xD

I noticed that the Jolteon was also raising its stats. By the looks of it, it was using Curse. A murky grayish black color covered the Electric dog Pokémon. His attack and defense were increased, as if it needed that. On the plus side however, his speed dropped a little which could benefit me if I played my cards right.

I looked around the room, there wasn’t much? A few older, outdated computers and some molded desks were lined up on the wall. A couple of machines here and there were scattered across the room. Nothing really that could get in our way.

“Shyde, try the Quick Attack to Brick Break combo!” I shouted out loud to him. Shyde once again Saluted me, and without wasting any more time, took off like a bullet towards the Jolteon. He looked like a shooting star, moving like a blur with a white trail behind him. I could not tell if Shyde’s tail was glowing for the Brick Break attack, so I watched to see what would happen.

OOC: Damnit lol I forgot he doesn’t have Rock Polish until the next visit xD!

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-09-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Sequentio Offline

Abandoned Power Plant

“Shyde, try the Quick Attack to Brick Break combo!” Axel shouted, cupping his hands as if they were a megaphone.

Shyde saluted his master, and without wasting any more time - took off like a bullet towards the Jolteon. He looked like a shooting star, moving like a blur with a white trail behind him.

However, Jolteon wasn't going down without a fight. As Gliscor sped through the air, slender paws began to run at lightning speed. His four legs pumped faster and faster, sending the dog into a leap. The yellow quills on his back shimmered a glowing white as he met Shyde with his own Quick Attack. They crashed, each one sending the other flying across the room. They stared at one another intently. This was going to be a rather long battle.

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
54%
[Used Quick Attack]
[Attack, Def, and Speed + 1]

Your Pokemon
75%
[Used Quick Attack]
[Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

75%
[In Battle]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Old 12-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Shyde was waiting on his next move. His poisonus purple tail violently thrashing back and forth. His black and violet claws snapped loudly as he clamped them together.

I didn't have much time to think of a move for Shyde to use, so I just called out the first move that came into mind.

"Shyde, use Screech, then follow it up with a Poison Jab." I shout too him, but not as loud as earlier. Shyde nodded and began flying foward. His giant purple poison barb tail began oozing this dark purple liquid and he made his way towards the Jolteon. As he did, he opened his mouth, revealing several sharp teeth as well as his two fangs, and let out an ear-piercing screeching sound. It sounded way worse than nails on a chalkboard, and ten times louder. I lifted my hands to cover my ears, Shadow did the same. Shyde was going pretty fast, though not as fast as I had wanted him too. He swung his tail swinging down hard on the Jolteon.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 12-10-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Yay Christmas event. ;D

Abandoned Power Plant

"Shyde, use Screech, then follow it up with a Poison Jab." Axel sounded as if he were getting frustrated with the crafty Jolteon as he quickly shouted rushed orders to Gliscor.

Shyde did oblige as he flew towards the Jolteon. His dark wings shone magnificently from the Houndoom's prominent flame. However, as he closed in on the electric dog, Jolteon smiled. The large, pointed spikes on his back shivered as is small paws twitched. He began to run again, increasing his speed. This dog loved to be quick, it seemed.

However, the speed couldn't help Jolteon avoid the deafening Screech emitted from the bat. Shyde's mouth opened during his flight, releasing such a loud noise, that everyone in the room covered their ears. Jolteon halted in his run to cringe. It was then that Gliscor saw the perfect opportunity to strike - but something unexpected happened. Jolteon's claws hardened, turning the metallic color of the floor. They dug into the dilapidated tiles, cracking them at the seams. Most shattered, revealing the dirt floor below. With one more smile, Jolteon began to dig underground.

"W-What in the world?" Elijah couldn't believe his eyes - but that wasn't the most surprising thing.

From the door they had entered, waddled in petite duck? It was only two feet high and painted an unusual red color. Over its shoulder was a bag. "Delibird! Deli, Delibird!"

"Is that a..."

"Pluff," Lonnie responded.

"Delibird!" It called, looking towards Axel with large eyes.

"Jum, pluff, pluff, pluff," the grass mon translated.

"You're not going to believe this," Elijah said - looking towards the trainer. "But this here... Delibird... It wants you to capture Jolteon and make it take you to where it's been hiding Delibird things. Apparently - Jolteon's been digging underground and stealing treasures the Delibird have stored there. You're going to help, right?"

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
54%
[Used Agility and Dig]
[Attack + 1, Def - 1 and Speed + 3] - Is Underground

Your Pokemon
75%
[Used Screech]
[Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern. Delibird appeared.
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

75%
[In Battle]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]

Old 12-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OOC: Nice, I didn't think I was going to get one xD

IC: The Jolteon's claws began glowing a dark greyish color, looking almost like that of a steel Pokemon. He started doing something I did not expect, he began digging a hole in the already messed up tiles on the floor.

I sighed and was about to call out another attack when another strange thing happened.

From the doorway we had come into, waddled in a bird looking Pokemon with a sack on its shoulder. It was pretty short and a dark red color.

"Delibird! Deli, Delibird!" It said.

"Is that a..." Elijah began to say.

"Pluff," his Jumpluff responded.

"Delibird!" It called, looking towards me with its large eyes.

"Jum, pluff, pluff, pluff," the grass mon translated to Elijah.

"You're not going to believe this," Elijah said - looking towards me. "But this here... Delibird... It wants you to capture Jolteon and make it take you to where it's been hiding Delibird things. Apparently - Jolteon's been digging underground and stealing treasures the Delibird have stored there. You're going to help, right?"

"Of course I help it!" I smiled, "I am planning on catching it anyways. Shyde, fly up to the ceiling above the hole and direct your Screech attack over the hole. Try and make it come out like that, but be prepared! As soon as it does, it will want to attack so hit it hard with a Brick break!"

"You may want to cover your ears again!" I said to Elijah, Jumpluff, and the Delibird. Shyde was hovering high over the hole, opening his wide jaw revealing razor sharp teeth and began to use his Screech attack, hoping to force the Jolteon out. The Screeching sound didn't hurt as much as it used too. Shyde's poisonus barb tail started glowing a bright white color, ready to strike when it saw the Jolteon.

OOC: I was going to use Earthquake, but I don't want it to faint and the building comes down on us xD

Old 12-13-2009, 07:57 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; I had to figure out a way to incorporate the Christmas Event and thought this would be the best way. xD

Abandoned Power Plant

"Of course I help it! I am planning on catching it anyways. Shyde, fly up to the ceiling above the hole and direct your Screech attack over the hole. Try and make it come out like that, but be prepared! As soon as it does, it will want to attack so hit it hard with a Brick break!" There was a brief pause before Axel said, "You may want to cover your ears again!"

Shyde was hovering high over the hole, opening his wide jaw revealing razor sharp teeth and began to use his Screech attack, hoping to force the Jolteon out. The Screeching sound didn't hurt as much as it used too. Shyde's poisonous barb tail started glowing a bright white color, ready to strike when it saw the Jolteon.

Unfortunately, Jolteon never reappeared. There was no sign of any life down the hole.

"What? Oh come on!" Elijah shouted, stamping his left foot like a little kid. "Lonnie," he whined, "Go down the hole to find Jolteon. I want to know where it went!"

The meek Jumpluff looked uneasy about accepting the task, but did so anyways. He floated next to the hole in the ground before descending into darkness. They waited, with no results.

"Really?" The Ranger wandered over to the hole and looked down. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Axel, come check this out! It's a tunnel system!" He lowered himself down the hole, under the linoleum floor and into the underground. It looked similar to a mining cavern, without the fluorescent lights strung along the walls. Up ahead, the Ranger spotted crackling sparks in the darkness. "You coming? Because I think I see Jolteon up ahead."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
54%
[Used -]
[Attack + 1, Def - 1 and Speed + 3] - Is Underground

Your Pokemon
75%
[Used -]
[Attack + 2]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Axel Grey
Area Effects; It is cold out; the Power Plant is fairly spooky; Porygon disk used; Max Potion used; Houndoom is functioning as a lantern. Delibird appeared.
Encounters Remaining; 5

Pokemon Stats;

75%
[In Battle]

100%
[Out of Pokeball]

100%
(TM Stone Edge.)
[In Pokeball]

100%
[In Pokeball]

79%
[In Pokeball]