Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 11-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

Ranger: Ranger Adam

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

OCC: Sorry again D:

“Okay let’s move out!”

We both left the area and headed towards the bond, it was a long way to go so I was sure we would meet a few Pokemon on the way. We moved slowly across the grass watching out for any Pokemon. Suddenly as we were moving one of the rocks blasted open.

Instinctively I threw Gengar out in lightning speed. Before the rocks could reach us Gengar used Protect stopping us from getting hurt. Once the rocks stopped flying we looked at the Pokemon that was the cause of this.

The Pokemon seemed to have many heads and arms. It was a Claydol. The Pokemon span round quickly blowing all of the grass around it, creating a trail were it was. It was attacking and we had to move quick. That Rapid Spin would hurt if it made contact.

“Alonzo quick, we have to fight no or run quickly”

The Claydol span around faster and faster now creating a small dent on the ground and a larger path. Alonzo needed to be fast.

Name: Fierce Deity [Alonzo]

Money: $1,600
Encounters Remaining: 12
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x1, Superball x4

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Kingdra
TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Ability: Swift Swim
Nickname:
Nature: Brave
Health: 44%

Pokemon: Gyarados
TM/HM: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall
Ability: Intimidate
Nickname: Leviathan
Nature: Bold
Health: 100%

Pokemon: Spiritomb
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Snatch, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp
Ability: Pressure
Nickname: Tombstone
Nature: Impish
Health: 91%

Pokemon: Togekiss
TM/HM: Grass Knot
Ability: Serene Grace
Nickname:
Nature: Calm

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Claydol [Brave] | 100%
Honchkrow, [Rash] | 5% [PAR]
Unown, N/A, [Docile] | 100%
Mime Jr, F, Filter [Sassy] | 7% [Captured]

Total Pokemon Captured:
Mime Jr, F, Filter [Sassy] | 7%

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 11-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

I looked at the living relic, and pondered if I wanted it or not - it wasn't that hard of a decision, actually.

"To be honest, I'm not all that interested in Claydol. Let's proceed if you don't mind," I said to Ranger Adam.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 11-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OCC: Sorry again D:

We ran quickly to avoid the Claydol and we did manage to do it. Once we were in the clear I looked around and grabbed my compass. I fiddled around with it until I made sure we were going the correct way.

We both trekked over the tall, soft grass hoping we could get to the pond soon. As we were moving along from out of the ground popped a Gastly. It looked at us menacingly.

I turned to Alonzo, “How about this?”

Pokemon Stats

TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Nickname:

Nickname:

Gastly [Naughty] | 100%
Claydol [Brave] | 100%

Total Pokemon Captured:

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

I stood there in astonishment. Gastly was one of the main reasons why I even entered this place.

"This is perfect!" I shouted towards Ranger Adam.

I stuffed my hand into my right pocket to pull out Spiritomb's ruby spherical Pokeball.

"Go, Spiritomb!" I yelled. Out came a ghouly-looking Pokemon that appeared out of the bright red light.

"Use Confuse Ray!" I commanded it.

The demon let off a cry, as a sinister light of a green hue emerged from its body and quickly towards the Gastly.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Before the ray could get to Gastly it had its own trick, the Ghost Pokemon looked at Spiritomb deeply and released a floating dark ball. The ball circled Spiritomb repeatedly until Spiritomb seemed to be dizzy. Spiritomb waved about as his Dark ball started to get closer to Gastly. The ball orbited gastly for a bit then pushed itself inside Gastly

Both Ghost Pokemon were confused.

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Nickname:

Gastly [Naughty] | 100%
Claydol [Brave] | 100%

Total Pokemon Captured:

Old 12-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

OOC: lol :V @my inactivity/hiatus

"Good job, Spiritomb. Now, return!" I shouted, as I pulled the ruby Pokeball out into broad daylight, and faced it towards the purple ghost. A beam of red light consumed and sucked it into the orb.

"Great job," I whispered. I exchanged Pokeballs within my pocket, and pulled out Togekiss' ball. "Go, Togekiss!" I shouted.

The large bird emerged from its Pokeball, and flew high into the sky and came back to the area.

"Togekiss, use Air Slash!" I shouted.

Togekiss glew a bright white color as an army of white, narrow strips of air went straight towards the confused Gastly.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Togekiss, use Air Slash!"

The switch was fast. Togekiss burst out of its ball ready to use the Air Slash commanded by its trainer. Togekiss flew up high without the confused Gastly realising. Within a matter of seconds the Pokemon flapped its wings as narrow strips of air glided down like knives.

The strips moved faster and faster until they had hit Gastly. The Ghost Pokemon screamed as more slices came down each feeling like a knife being stabbed into different parts of Gastly’s body. Although each seemed to wear off fairly quickly.

As Gastly recovered it swayed around not knowing where it would go until it had smashed into a nearby tree. Spiritomb had become successful.

Gastly [Naughty] | 28% [Con]
Claydol [Brave] | 100%

Total Pokemon Captured:

Old 12-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

A thought processed in my mind, as I looked at the swaying Gastly.

"Togekiss, Extremespeed your way to Gastly and use Yawn!" I shouted.

Togekiss flew at light speed while illusions followed up behind it from its immense speed. The bird opened its large, gaping mouth, and let off a yawning noise that covered the area, as clouds emerged and shot at the ghost.

"I figure putting it to sleep would be easier to catch..." I said to myself, awaiting what would happen next.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Togekiss, Extremespeed your way to Gastly and use Yawn!"

“Smart move there Alonzo,” I said grinning

Togekiss blasted down from the sky like a falling piece of debris from space. I could feel the air as it rushed down almost too fast to see. Togekiss took a deep breath and looked at the confused Gastly who did not have a clue where it was. Togekiss exhaled loadly as a large cloud burst out from its mouth. The cloud floated for a while until it popped when it had reached Gastly.

The ghost Pokemon yawned several times and looked very sleepy, but not ready to sleep yet. Gastly spun around repeatedly until it could faintly see Togekiss, it tried to focus on the angel Pokemon as a cloud started to form above Togekiss. Only I was watching it. It seemed Alonzo was pretty happy with the way things were going. Suddenly the cloud darkened and electricity started to pass through it. Then Alonzo and Togekiss realised but it was too late. The thunderbolt shot down from the sky, faster than any Extremespeed and hit Togekiss hard on its wing. Togekiss fell down to the ground as electricity flowed through it. Togekiss had become Paralysed in the process.

“Come on Alonzo you can do better than this!”

Gastly [Naughty] | 28% [Con] [Drowsy]
Togekiss [Calm] | 53% [Par]

Old 01-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Great work, Togekiss! Return!" I shouted, as I tightly grasped its Pokeball in my right hand and lunged it at the bird.

"Take a rest," I said to its the ball. I shoved it deep into my pocket, and quickly exchanged for another.

"Come on out, Spiritomb!" I shouted into the sky. Out came a bright light, and a ghouly Pokemon emerged from it. I knew I was at a slight advantage, considering it's unique typing, and Gastly's current condition.

"Use Calm Mind!" I commanded the demon. Spiritomb acknowledged my order, and tightly shut its eyes. Purple rings formed a foot away from Spiritomb's body, but still encircled it. Each ring drew closer into its body, as it started to glow a bright aura around it.

"Keep it up," I whispered. I was trying to buy time for Gastly to drift asleep, almost completely sure of myself that it'd give me a bigger chance of catching it.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Spiritomb was sent at a good time. Gastly stared at spiritomb trying it's best to keep it's eyes open but after every second it became harder and harder until the ghost pokemon finally gave in. Gastly fell down onto the floor like a baby. The ghost pokemon seemed like it would be sleeping for a few turns so this could be a good chance for Alonzo.

Spiritomb laughed as it too slowly closed it's eyes and cleared it's mind. The pokemon became much more calm and then opened them quickly.

"Seems like you have a pretty good shot now"

Gastly [Naughty] | 28% [Con] [Sleep]

Old 01-26-2010, 02:17 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"This is perfect!" I shouted, as I reached into my pocket again, with high hopes that the mixture of confusion and sleep would make the chances of catching it very high.

I tossed the Superball at the ghost while it defenselessly rested on the ground.

"Now all I have to do is wait," I said.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Alonzo threw his Super ball hard. The ball swerved as it cut the air like butter. Alonzo threw it accurately as it softly hit the sleeping Pokemon and burst open. As it opened a thin red beam burst out and in cased the sleeping Gastly. The Pokemon was transformed into a figure of red as it was sucked in like a vacuum. The ball closed quickly trapping the Pokémon. The balled wriggled as it seemed obvious that Gastly had woken up. The ball squirmed left to right almost as if it would roll away. The red light at the front flashed as the wriggling slowly started to slow down. Until it came to a halt. The red light flashed for the last time.

Gastly had been captured.

“Congratulations on your third Pokemon, would you like to carry on?”

Old 01-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Awesome! She's one of the reasons I came to this area of the Park," I spoke out to Ranger Adam. I walked towards Gastly's Superball, grabbed it, and rubbed the dirt stains off of it from when it fell on the ground. I then reached into my pocket to grab Spiritomb's Pokeball, and faced it towards it.

"Return, Spiritomb!" I shouted, as a red beam aimed its way towards the ghost. It completely consumed it, and went in the sphere.

"I'll keep going to see what other Pokemon I could encounter, if that's not a problem," I said. I stuffed to Pokeball in my pocket, and awaited his response.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Lets go!"

We walked together further forward wading across the grass. The pond wasn’t too far away now. We kept on walking until I saw three boulders in a cave shape. I stopped. Something magical was coming out. A single Unown burst out of the small gap in the boulders looking angry. It seemed we had trespassed in its territory. The Unown seemed small. I wondered why such a small Unown was here without a group.

“So Alonzo, wanna try for an Unown now?”