Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

I observed the Unown with knowledge of their rarity. It's not too often that you run into these things, but they seemed to be harmless.

"I'd prefer to just move on," I said to Ranger Adam. I looked at the Pokemon once again, and turned around to continue on.

WAR XI Team: .
Old 10-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush

Ranger: Ranger Adam

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

I accidently deleted the post .___.

Name: Fierce Deity [Alonzo]

Money: $1,600
Encounters Remaining: 14
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x2, Max Potion x2, Superball x4

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Kingdra
TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Ability: Swift Swim
Nickname:
Nature: Brave

Pokemon: Gyarados
TM/HM: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall
Ability: Intimidate
Nickname: Leviathan
Nature: Bold
Health: 39%

Pokemon: Spiritomb
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Snatch, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp
Ability: Pressure
Nickname: Tombstone
Nature: Impish
Health: 91%

Pokemon: Togekiss
TM/HM: Grass Knot
Ability: Serene Grace
Nickname:
Nature: Calm

Total Pokemon Encountered:

Honchkrow, , [Rash] | 100%
Unown, N/A, [Docile] | 100%
Mime Jr, F, Filter [Sassy] | 7% [Captured]

Total Pokemon Captured:

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”

Last edited by Gold Rush; 10-14-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" I shouted. I wiped off the sweat from my forehead, and stuck my hand inside my pocket to pull out a Pokeball. I looked towards Ranger Adam and gave him a nod.

"Go, Gyarados!" I yelled, as I tossed the sphere into the sky. Out in a white beam of light came the large serpent. Gyarados fiercely looked at Honchkrow, but still looked somewhat injured from our encounter with Mime Jr.

I pulled out a Max Potion out of my bag and sprayed some on Gyarados. All wounds and damages seemed to vanish instantly. It looked jolly and relieved from the sudden disappearance of pain, and focused its attention right back at Honchkrow.

I had an idea when I spotted the Ranger's boots. Slowly, I approached the Ranger while keeping an eye on the bird to make sure it wasn't starting to charge for us.

"Ranger Adam, when I give Gyarados this command, I want you to toss that little rock by your right foot at Honchkrow to catch it off guard. Maybe this will take its attention off our incoming attack," I whispered into his ear.

I tiptoed back over to my spot while the bird kept its eye to make sure we made no closer step towards it.

"Gyarados, use Thunder Wave!" I shouted.

A large roar startled the area, as waves of electricity Gyarados exerted surrounded the Honchkrow rather quickly in a circular shape. It was reaching Honchkrow faster and faster with each passing second. I turned my attention towards the Ranger to see if he went along with this plan.

Old 10-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Ranger Adam, when I give Gyarados this command, I want you to toss that little rock by your right foot at Honchkrow to catch it off guard. Maybe this will take its attention off our incoming attack," he whispered into my ear.

"Gyarados, use Thunder Wave!" Alonzo shouted.

I was frozen, I wanted to help but the rules did not allow this. I knew I was being watched I had to stick with the rules if I wanted any chance of becoming a full time ranger. I looked at the refreshed Gyarados and chuckled. He could handle it.

Honchkrow repeated it’s screams slightly scared of the large Gyarados.

“Alonzo, I can’t help you it’s up to you!”

I turned around and took a few steps back. This battle was going to be tough. Honchkrow had had enough of playing around, it needed to protect its baby’s and it would. Gyarados was faster and it leapt into action. First it started to edge closer by waving its tail in a short distance making sure not to hit any rocks and hurting itself. Then the large sea serpent roared as the small Murkrows started to chirp. Bird Pokemon flew out of the tree’s an epic battle was about to begin. Gyarados started by making some energy within it, slowly it built up, getting larger and larger until the electrical energy started to become visible. The blue Pokemon roared again as Honchkrow stood firmly on the large boulder with its wings spread in front of a tree. Honchkrow was large, its wings spread at least 3 meters in diameter. The Pokemon glared at Gyarados with its mafia chef like eyes. Honchkrow would not be intimidated.

Suddenly all of the energy created by Gyarados was concentrated into one large beam and fired off. The beam edged closer towards Honchkrow getting faster every second. Suddenly it hit Honchkrow. The boss Pokémon’s wings immediately closed, Thunder wave had managed to hit. Honchkrow growled slowly and burst open its wings with a lot of force. It wasn’t going to be fully paralyzed this turn. Honchkrow looked at Alonzo menacingly. I

I didn’t like what I was about to witness. Suddenly Alonzo fell to the ground while stepping forward. Super Luck was working. Gyarados swiftly turned around to see what had happened to Alonzo and to Honchkrow that was all the time needed. The Pokemon jumped using it’s ferociously powerful legs, high up into the air with the aid of its large wings. Once it was a few meters high it was time to dive down. The Pokemon out stretched it’s large wings as a dark cloud started to grow on the tip. Honchkrow fell fast, ready to attack Gyarados’s weak spot. And it did. Gyarados thought Honchkrow had left, but no Honchkrow was above. Ready to attack the tip of it’s head. The flying crow slashed the tip of Gyarados’s head with its signature night slash. Gyarados roared in pain. Super luck had struck again, this time with a critical hit.

Honchkrow laughed, it seemed it would be hard to take this Pokemon down, without a lot of effort.

“Alonzo be careful, this won’t be easy.”

Pokemon Stats

TM/HM: Blizzard, Hidden Power [Poison], Ice Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Substitute, Surf, Waterfall
Nickname:

Health: 43%

Nickname:

Honchkrow, , [Rash] | 100% [PAR]

Total Pokemon Captured:

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”

Last edited by Gold Rush; 10-14-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Gyarados was hit hard with that critical hit, and with Super Luck, that made things no better. I respected the reason Ranger Adam couldn't help, so I had to think up another plan - another quick plan. I looked at the rocks behind Honchkrow, and an idea hit me!

"Gyarados, Body Slam those rocks, and follow up with your Stone Edge," I said to my serpent. I assumed Honchkrow would fly out of the way, so the stones launched up into the air should damage it more in a way.

The blue serpent lunged its immense body towards the rocks behind the crow with great speed.

"Now, only to see what this bird will do..." I said to myself.

OOC: Couldn't really describe Stone Edge yet since I can't control Honchkrow's actions. And sorry for taking so long @_@

Old 10-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Gyarados leapt high up ready to smash the boulder into pieces while Honchkrow was very intrigued with what was going to happen. Gyarados landed hard on the rocks and smashed them into small hand sized pieces. Then slowly the rocks started lift high into the air, just around Gyarados’s body height. Slowly the rocks pointed towards the confused Honchkrow, when suddenly one by one the rocks started to fly towards the Pokemon. Honchkrow leapt up into the air easily dodging the rocks and smiling.

Then Honchkrow leapt up into the air and took in a deep breath. Slowly rings burst out and smacked Gyarados viscously on its back, luckily this time Honchkrow was not lucky enough to get a Critical hit, but the dark pulse did do a fair bit of damage.

“Come on you can do better than that Alonzo.”

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Nickname:

Honchkrow, [Rash] | 100% [PAR]

Health: 13%

Total Pokemon Captured:

[/QUOTE]

Old 10-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

I ran to Gyarados with a Max Potion in my hand. I sprayed on several spots where the serpent was really bruised up from the beatings. Honchkrow seemed to examine us, but I assume that its paralysis made movement harder than usual for it.

"Gyarados, are you okay now?" I asked. Gyarados roared very loudly to express how well it was feeling.

"Use Stone Edge!" I shouted.

The shattered rocks from the Body Slam rose in the air individually. The jaggedness of the rocks looked sharp, so if this made contact, it would hurt a lot, especially considering that Flying Pokemon are weak against Rock moves.

"Come on..." I whispered to myself.

Last edited by Fierce Deity; 10-17-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Gyarados looked better than ever and ready to fight after the Max Potion had been used.

The sharp pointed stones lifted above Gyarados this time, and slanted down to face the slightly scared Honchkrow. The boss Pokemon looked at the stones with hatred. Slowly all the stones had slanted towards Honchkrow as the boss Pokemon waited for the moment to leap up into the air. Suddenly one of the stones glided down towards Honchkrow and slowly many others followed it. The stones dived fast and many missed but due to Honckrow’s slower reflexes the poor bird was pelted with many sharp stones.

The Boss Pokemon screamed and flapped about until finally it regained the power within its wings and flew out of the rocks. It looked furious with the healed serpent.

Honchkrow started to fly very high in the air, and flapped its wings repeatedly it was out of range for most attacks. Slowly it stared at Gyarados, it seemed that Honchkrow was not making a move for a while and it also seemed it was searching out the weaker points within Gyarados. If Alonzo didn’t act Smart this wouldn’t be good for him.

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:

Health: 100%

Nickname:

Honchkrow, [Rash] | 46% [PAR]

Total Pokemon Captured:

Old 10-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Gyarados, return!" I shouted. I pulled out the red and white sphere, and aimed it at my serpent.

A bright red light engulfed Gyarados and sucked it right into the Pokeball. I gripped it tightly and shoved it in my pocket while pulling out another.

"Great job, Gyarados. Now, come out, Kingdra!" I said as I tossed the ball a few feet above me.

The Pokeball opened and a blue seahorse emerged from it along with a white light. Kingdra floated above the ground barely. The sun shining on it brought out its exquisite, blue sleekness. The small snout provided it the ability to shoot attacks at a high velocity.

"Kingdra, use Rain Dance and follow up with Dragon Pulse!" I commanded. I stood my ground with pride and confidence in one of my best Pokemon.

A ball of energy shot from Kingdra's snout shot up into the sky, and gray clouds covered the area that soon let off a downpour. The seahorse's Swift Swim ability activated and gave Kingdra double speed. A ball of green, dragon-like energy formed and was shot at intense speed towards the injured crow.

"Keep up the great work, Kingdra!" I shouted. I reached into my pocket and grabbed an empty Hyperball in the case Dragon Pulse made contact with Honchkrow.

OOC: Honchkrow is Male.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Kingdra, use Rain Dance and follow up with Dragon Pulse!"

Gyarados was switched out quickly. In seconds the sea serpent had escaped from the field into a small red and white ball, and to replace it popped out a Sea Horse on Pokemon. The Kingdra looked brave and strong, ready to take up any challenges thrown upon it. The sea horse was ecstatic about getting out and it seemed ready to battle. The sea horse raced up and down until it finally saw the large black bird Pokemon, flying in the air position carefully so only very strong attacks could reach it. The bird stared at the water type with wings outstretched ready to show no mercy.

Honchkrow watched Kingdra with hatred, but it did not seem to be intimidated at all by it, while against Gyarados some doubt had crept in. The bird struggled to slowly put his wings down as it seemed the paralysis was getting to it. The bird slowly moved its head side to side and a faint click could be heard. They were both ready to fight.

The battle was on. I watched both of the Pokemon carefully as it seemed to become a stalemate one waiting for the other to make a move so it could be tried to counter. Kingdra stood bravely on the spot while secretly building up energy, the more time they waited the stronger the attack would become. Kingdra started to build water up within its belly and slowly it started to get larger as the sea horse tried hard to build it in. The ground was bear and dry and it seemed the water would liven things up a bit, as the floor was just dry grass. Suddenly Kingdra looked up into the air and let the intense water out up into the air. Quickly clouds started to from, faster and faster until a large black cloud covered the battle arena. Suddenly rain started to hammer down extremely hard and started to give life back to the grass.

The rain was very heavy and the droplets soon covered the grass in water. Kingdra took a few hops ready to get in place of the Dragon Pulse but as it moved Honchkrow got lucky. The grass was slippery and Kingdra were never too stable on the ground, and a slippery ground making it worse. Unfortunately Kingdra plummeted to the ground and fell onto the wet grass. Kingdra lay there and Honchkrow saw this as his opportunity.

The Pokemon flew down like a rocket as it seemed heat was starting to build up infront of it as it was cutting through the atmosphere but quickly the intense rain cooled Honchkrow down. For him the rain was not a problem. Honchkrow kept his eyes fixed on the fallen Kingdra and as gravity pulled it down, air resistance had no chance. In mere seconds Honchkrow slammed onto Kingdra who lay on the floor screaming.

Water burst out almost like blood as Honchkrow perched onto a nearby rock.

“Watch out for Honchkrow’s ability, this time it was your own fault.”

Encounters Remaining: 12
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x2, Superball x4

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:
Health: 44%

Nickname:

Honchkrow, [Rash] | 46% [PAR]

Total Pokemon Captured:

Old 10-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

OOC: How did Kingdra slip if it levitates the same way Gyarados does?

"Kingdra, get up!" I shouted. Honchkrow was starting to irritate me. I saw the crow there awaiting our next move.

"Lunge your body forward while you gain the energy to use Dragon Pulse, then shoot it at Honchkrow!" I commanded the blue seahorse. Kingdra went at a fast pace towards the crow while a large ball of green, dragon-like energy formed was once again shot at great speed at the black bird. I figured the pace Kingdra was traveling at along with the speed of Dragon Pulse being shot at, combined, should be nearly impossible to dodge.

"I'm not stopping until I catch it, I've gone too far into the battle to quit and walk away," I said. My hand once again grasped the Hyperball, awaiting for our move to actually make contact.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OCC: Sorry about being late, blame life. I'll try and be a little more active ^^;

Kingdra leapt up quickly by ejecting some high pressured water out of its long and thin nose, allowing the Pokemon to get back up.

Then Kingdra mustered all of its energy within the Dragon pulse and stared at the Honchkrow. The Momentum made the Dragon pulse stronger. The rings rushed towards the perched bird, and swiftly hit it. The Crow screamed in pain and fell off the rock and landed softly on the floor. This was Alonzo’s chance.

Alonzo threw the ball as fast as he could. The ball engulfed Honchkrow instantly. The Hyper ball shook once, then again and slowly stars flew out of the ball. Honchkrow had been captured.

“Good job, pick it up and it seems we can’t go any further, where should we head off to?”

Encounters Remaining: 12
Total Items: Full Heal x4, Hyperball x1, Superball x4

Pokemon Stats

Nickname:
Health: 44%

Nickname:

Honchkrow, [Rash] | 5% [PAR]

Total Pokemon Captured:
Mime Jr, F, Filter [Sassy] | 7%
Honchkrow, [Rash] | 5% [PAR]

Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Awesome," I said. I picked up the Hyperball and inserted it into my pocket. I faced towards my Kingdra with gratitude.

"Come on, Kingdra, you've done a great job," I said. I grabbed Kingdra's Pokeball, and a red light consumed the seahorse. The Pokeball was placed inside my pocket, as I turned my head towards Ranger Adam.

"Can you run by me the available places we can go to?" I asked. I was willing to go wherever there'd be good, rare Pokemon.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:21 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Okay so there is a small lake at the end of the valley, there must be a few rare Pokemon there, or on the other hand there is a large bunch of trees just to the West. Around there you could find grassy and lurking Pokemon probably, but you never know what to expect, but you could always climb up the hill South East, it seems there are a few caves under it.

“Your Call.”

Old 11-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

"Let's go to the lake, I suppose," I said. I figured I'd spot a few rare Pokemon, or at least some useful ones there.

I looked at Ranger Adam, and he acknowledged my response. I waited for him to start moving to show me the way.