Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:32 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: N64 stopped working while playing Pokemon Stadium I

I agree, SuperBoy.

Anyways, my brother has one from over ten years ago, yet it's the best old working system we've ever seen. We only have a few games for it.
And it's good to put it in something like a clean shoebox, then put the controllers and memory cards and such in a different shoebox whenever you're not playing them. Everyday, if you're not playing it or about to get it out, ot something like that, move it aside a little while you spray the inside of the box with Febreeze, or something like that. Do this for both boxes. Then, cover them up with an old blanket and viola!~It'll work wonders.
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Annie Lestrange Offline

Send a message via AIM to Annie Lestrange Send a message via MSN to Annie Lestrange Send a message via Skype™ to Annie Lestrange
Smile Re: N64 stopped working while playing Pokemon Stadium I

Thanks for the advice
My dad's friend found out that this piece related to the energy "feeding" to the console, INSIDE it, has burned or something like that.
So... he says that the only solution to this problem is to buy a new piece, which he says is possible, but he can't tell if it will work
Maybe the time hasn't come yet
Well, it did. But what are doctors working for? Enlarging lifespan

I'm still hopeful, but I know... it has a tiny chance of working back.
Nevermind, I kind of accepted it already.

Old 01-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Atheena Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Lestrange View Post
Thanks for the advice
My dad's friend found out that this piece related to the energy "feeding" to the console, INSIDE it, has burned or something like that.
So... he says that the only solution to this problem is to buy a new piece, which he says is possible, but he can't tell if it will work
Maybe the time hasn't come yet
Well, it did. But what are doctors working for? Enlarging lifespan

I'm still hopeful, but I know... it has a tiny chance of working back.
Nevermind, I kind of accepted it already.

If you can't get it back up and running, ask if you can buy a new one.

I got the N64 a year after it came out. It's a childhood memory!! I play Pokemon Stadium I and II bcz they are the best pokemon games ever created.

Mine has not yet showed any signs of dying. Like my sisters game boy color still works like brandy-new.

actually if you read this... I am begging you... drop me a VM.

~OFFICIALLY PAIRED TO: MARSHMALLOW POPE
Old 04-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

N64 was a great system, but I prefer GameCube (I have one now ^^). Heh, probably the best game for the 64 was Conker's Bad Fur Day. That game was just epic-freaking-win.

Sorry to hear your game died on you, though. I know I'll cry when my GC goes. I don't have the money for a newer system like a Wii or a PS3 (though DEAR GOD do I ever want a PS3, so I can play RE5 and God of War 3 ;_;), so I have to make do with older systems.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-22-2010, 12:25 PM
NES2 Offline

Seems everyone's N64 is dying. Mines working quite well, and I sometimes play the original Smash Bros on it for nostalgia. My N64 must be blessed by God.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
Seems everyone's N64 is dying. Mines working quite well, and I sometimes play the original Smash Bros on it for nostalgia. My N64 must be blessed by God.
Same here. I actually just got back from playing Stadium 2 (Poké Cup R-2 is beast), heh. It does occasionally freeze, but surprisingly that's becoming rarer, if anything.

Sorry to hear about your situation, though, Annie. At least N64s are fairly cheap now, I suppose.

yeah yeah yeah
Old 04-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Dudette, this situation sucks for you! I'm really sorry about this dude ;_;

My N64 still works like a dream! I haven't had it freeze since the time I accidentally wiggled my messed up Super Smash Bros cartridge. I hope you can get it fixed or get a new one.

--RS--

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats
Old 07-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Annie Lestrange Offline

Send a message via AIM to Annie Lestrange Send a message via MSN to Annie Lestrange Send a message via Skype™ to Annie Lestrange

Nawwwh, thank you guys for all the support.

I considered buying a new N64 just to keep the happiness, but I never know who should I trust to buy it, since...well, you never know if the console you find for sale for the perfect price is even working at all.