Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

OOC: Sorreh. ^_^;;

IC:

I'll have to admit I almost snickered a bit when Phanpy hurled itself at Rhyperior's massive, sturdy body. Still, at least it was battling willingly this time, and not simply rolling around wildly, out of its mind in fear. Unfortunately, I don't think my battle strategy had worked quite as well as I had hoped; Phanpy didn't seem to have gained any confidence from its futile assault on the giant boulder that was my Pokemon. I decided the best way to continue was to simply have Rhyperior attack.

"Rhyperior, try your Poison Jab now," I said. "And, whatever you do, make sure Phanpy doesn't think you're holding anything back." I knew that the poison-type attack wouldn't work very well against the ground-type elephant, so if all went well, Phanpy might take away a little self-esteem.

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: It’s fine. Also, remember to describe your attacks and such ^^.

=====

IC: Rhyperior nodded at her Trainer and, without hesitating, charged towards Phanpy as the horn on her snout started to ooze a clear fluid from the tip. The liquid was thick but flowed relatively quickly, coating the rhino’s horn in just a few seconds. Lowering her head, she gave a roar that was, as far as I could tell, mostly bluster. Phanpy, though, was well intimidated by the show and gave a squeal of alarm. Despite its willingness and determination to battle, it was clear the little elephant was starting to freak out again.

The Pokemon glanced about somewhat crazily, as if trying to find a way out of its predicament. Finding no such solution, it did what seemed normal for it when it was scared; it curled up into a tight ball, once more making use of its Defense Curl. It didn’t budge an inch when Rhyperior reached it and shifted, lowering her bulk and jabbing her horn towards the smaller Pokemon.

The second her horn touched it, though, Phanpy literally whirled into action. It started spinning rapidly, kicking up dirt and bits of rock. Rhyperior gave a startled grunt as the sudden momentum caused her horn to go jerking to the left. Her head followed her horn, and her body, inevitably, followed her head. The stone-rhino stumbled forward a few steps, nearly kicking Phanpy in her efforts to stay upright. At the same time, Phanpy rolled forward, getting behind Rhyperior and going several feet before kicking out with a foot, abruptly changing direction without losing momentum. Now the small Pokemon was whirling back towards Rhyperior, who, by now, had recovered her balance.

I noticed, however, that the elephant’s path seemed somewhat erratic, as if it were having a hard time controlling itself. I had a feeling that Rhyperior’s attack must have managed to nick Phanpy’s thick hide and introduce a small amount of poison into its bloodstream. Whether or not that would be a good thing or a bad one was yet to be seen.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Bold Female Rhyperior: 97.69%
-? ? Phanpy: 36.18% ([PSN] ; Defense increased x3) <Rollout>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin
Money: 9,700

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
97.69%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-02-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Thankfully, Rhyperior's Poison Jab hadn't hurt Phanpy too much. The elephant seemed completely bent on using Rollout, so I figured that unless it changed strategy abruptly, I had no reason to, either. Rhyperior was looking rather haughtily upon the much smaller Pokemon, examining its rocky muscles and stony hide. I hoped the audacious Pokemon wouldn't become bored too quickly with the young opponent, but I knew I didn't have much choice.

"Rhyperior, use another Poison Jab," I ordered. My rock Pokemon drew its right arm back as a strange ooze seemed to emanate from the hole in its palm. Then, Rhyperior began to stomp slowly towards Phanpy, about to strike. I must admit, the sight of the huge Pokemon standing there, a disdainful look on its face, its two horns high in the air, was rather intimidating. I wondered how the little elephant felt, battling such a formidable opponent.

Quote:
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 10-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I watched as Justin’s Rhyperior stalked towards Phanpy, which was rolling even more crazily than just a few seconds ago. The poison must have been acting on it relatively quickly; then again, it was exerting quite a bit of effort to roll around like it was, so no doubt it’s rapid pulse was making the poison flow all the faster.

Rhyperior pulled back her paw, which was now oozing fluid from the hole in her palm, and then punched down towards Phanpy. Her timing was perfect and she would have hit Phanpy dead-on, except that the little elephant abruptly swerved to the left. Rhyperior, thrown off-balance by her unspent momentum, staggered forward a few steps to stay on her feet…only to end up kicking Phanpy, which had just rolled in front of her left foot. Rhyperior tripped up and toppled over, landing with a loud thud as Phanpy was knocked several feet into the air. It flew about five feet before coming down hard, grunting with the force of impact.

After several moments, both Pokemon managed to clamber to their feet. Rhyperior looked a little scuffed up from where her rocky hide collided with rocks on the ground, but she fared little worse for the wear. Phanpy, however, was looking quite haggard. The little elephant was drooping heavily, head down, trunk flopping about weakly on the rocky ground. Its ears flapped back and forth feebly, as if it were trying to summon the strength, or maybe the courage, to keep fighting.

Finally, the Pokemon raised its head and stared at Rhyperior. It studied her for a moment, then looked around and took in its surroundings. Its gaze rested on a large pile of various-sized stones, and almost in the same second it saw them the Pokemon acted. It rushed over to the stone pile and let out a trumpet, reaching the stones and grabbing one up in its trunk. It gave another cry and flung the stone, then picked up another and pitched it. Within two or three seconds nearly two dozen stones of different sizes were flying throuhg the air towards Rhyperior, who was less only about six feet away.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Bold Female Rhyperior: 95.69%
-? ? Phanpy: 17.08% ([PSN] ; Defense increased x3) <Rock Slide>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Money: 9,700

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
95.69%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Old 10-29-2009, 08:00 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I knew the battle was coming to a close. It seemed as though the Phanpy was still going to put up a fight, but I also doubted it had much energy left to battle. Rhyperior took the stony barrage like a castle's walls, almost unaffected, it seemed. I didn't want to let my behemoth attack any longer - I was afraid Phanpy wouldn't last another hit or two. It was time to go for the capture...

"Rhyperior, block those rocks with your arms so I have a clear path to throw my Park Ball!" I yelled. Obediently, the bulky Pokemon stomped forward, raising its powerful arms. Meanwhile, I reached into my pocket, grabbing a sphere, and drawing it out. I hate to wait for the right moment, to throw, or my plan might be foiled... I waited to strike.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 10-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Rhyperior strode forward, arms raised before her face as the rocks of Phanpy’s Rock Slide came towards her. The stones struck against her rocky hide with loud, sharp cracks and tiny puffs of powdered rock. One or two smaller, or maybe more brittle, ones shattered upon impact, sending sharp shards flying through the air.

Once the attack ended, Rhyperior dropped her arms and watched Phanpy, who had slumped to the ground and was looking exhausted. Flinging those rocks had only caused it further strain, which in turn made the poison pumping through it work all the faster. The scratch on its hide from Rhyperior’s first Poison Jab was oozing a runny, blood-streaked fluid that was clear save for the traces of blood in it. I had a feeling that clear liquid was the poison and felt a stab of sympathy for the little Pokemon.

Phanpy waved its trunk around with a faint trumpet, struggling to get up and unable to find the strength. The Pokemon was hardly a courageous beast, and this new, painful weakness reduced it to the fear-crazed thing it had been at the beginning of the battle. It curled into a tight ball and refused to move, acting as if everything (that meant us) would go away if it just ignored us. I heard it making a tinny sort of whimper as a shiver rocked its body; it was probably suffering from a fast-acting fever.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Bold Female Rhyperior: 90.69%
-? ? Phanpy: 10.83% ([PSN] ; Defense increased x4) <Defense Curl>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
85%

90.69%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Old 10-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Phanpy looked in a terrible state at this point. I knew there wasn't much time before it fainted, so I decided to take my chance. Thankfully, I knew that, once inside a Pokeball, Phanpy's suffering might be a little lessened. Therefore, I took in a deep breath, drew my arm back, and threw the Park Ball. It flew swiftly through the air, homing in on its target. I looked on anxiously as the ball soared, wondering whether or not the catch would be successful. It was the moment of truth.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 11-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Justin, making a good judgment call in my opinion, decided it was time to try and catch Phanpy. I had the feeling he wanted to try and spare the poor little elephant any more suffering at the hands of the poison coursing through it and smiled a bit. It was nice to have a Trainer who was so concerned about the welfare of a Pokemon that wasn’t even his yet/

The Ball arched through the air as it flew, coming down to land on Phanpy’s back. The orb cracked open and drew Phanpy inside, snapping shut and landing on the ground. It rocked back and forth for a second or two before falling still, signaling a successful capture. I patted Justin’s shoulder and grinned at him before heading over to collect the Ball, rejoining him a moment later and holding it out to him.

“Congrats on your first capture!” I told him. “Phanpy will be fine now that you caught it. Now, what do you say we head on? We could truck around the base of the mountain or we can start up the trail and check out the caves and such.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
90.69%

Total Items: 4 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

=====

OOC: Phanpy's Gender?

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-04-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: I think we'll go with male for the gender.

IC:

"Cool," I said, suppressing my emotions a bit as I strolled over to the Park Ball, which had stopped wiggling, and bent over to pick it up. I was rather excited about my first capture, and eager to find more Pokemon. But now I had a decision to make: Where to go? I looked around me, taking in the vast mountain bit by bit. The hillside was speckled with dark openings. From all the way down there, the trek up the mountain and into the caves looked formidable, but I was ready for an adventure. I raised my arm and pointed at one of the dark openings.

"Let's head into the mountain," I suggested. "Hopefully we'll spot some fire-types inside." I glanced towards Sara, waiting for her to lead onward.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 11-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

After collecting the Ball holding his new Phanpy, Justin suggested heading into once of the hundreds of caves that tunneled through the mountain. I nodded at him and took the lead, heading up the path that wound around the towering monolith of stone and lava. There was a cave not too far from the beginning of the trail, and I decided that it would be as good a place as any to explore the interior of the mountain.

I headed towards the cave mouth, looking back to tell Justin what I was planning, but as I opened my mouth I heard a sort of growl coming from the cave I was heading towards. I froze and whipped my head around towards the sound, alert and ready to send out one of my Pokemon, most likely my Salamence Urokei, if something was about to attack. However, I found not some angry Charizard ready to blast us with a Fire Blast, but a small, black canine that looked like a little Doberman. It had sleek black fur, with a blunt orange muzzle and orange fur on its belly. The top part of its skull protruded through its skin, and two rib-like protrusions of bone grew through its back. There were circlets of bone around its ankles and wrists as well, giving the dog an eerie appearance all around.

I stared at the Houndour, which was crouching just inside the cave mouth with its ears pressed flat to its head. This one was a bit bigger than most Houndour usually got; instead of coming to around my knees, its head was probably five or six inches below my waist. I noted this because even a runty Houndour was not one to be messed with. An overly large one was even more of a threat. Even worse was the fact that these guys tended to run in packs numbering six or seven individuals. This one seemed to be a loner, though, for it didn’t start howling to alert any pack mates that might be around.

It glared at us with baleful crimson eyes as it continued growling, its hackles raised and its ears still pressed against its head. Its stubby tail was lifted straight, another indication (not that it was needed) that the canine was not at all happy to see us. I took a slow step back and shifted, keeping one eye on Houndour as I glanced at Justin.

“This fella isn’t thrilled to see us here, which is kinda obvious, really. They’re quite territorial, though, so it’s no surprise it’s acting like this. It is a bit of a shock that it’s not with a pack, but then again, that can only work in our favor. It’ll be easier to battle, and safer to run from, a single Houndour instead of a group of them.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Pokemon Stats:
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
90.69%

Total Items: 4 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Phanpy {Encounter 1}
Houndour {Encounter 2}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-13-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I pondered whether or not it would be a wise decision to battle the hellish canine. He was rather formidable, but I knew that I had two Pokemon with me that could likely make quick work of the black dog. However, my better judgment told me that this was not a Pokemon to mess with, even if I was confident I could beat it. I turned to Sarah and said, "Let's leave this one alone."

Even so, I reached down to my belt. I didn't know if the Houndour would be willing to let us go quietly now that we had invaded its territory, and I wanted to be ready to call Machamp out of his Pokeball if necessary. I backed away slowly, hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 11-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Remember that you haven't called Rhyperior back yet :P.

=====

IC: We slowly inched along the path, walking as far from the growling Houndour as the narrow trail would allow. Luckily for us, it seemed to realize we were retreating, so it didn’t attack. It stared after us as we left it behind, and once we rounded the path and were out of the canine’s sight, I sighed softly. I paused and listened carefully, but I didn’t catch the sound of growling. Houndour must have gone back in its cave.

“Well, that was…interesting,” I said to Justin, giving him a faint smile. I then started off once again, making for another cave about five feet away. “This cave heads back about half a mile before it veers upwards about thirty feet. It connects to another cave system that goes a bit deeper but much higher, but then it ends and lets back out onto the trail. We’ll have to walk up it another fifteen yards or so before we hit the next cave that actually goes anywhere.”

I reached the cave mouth and peered inside, searching for any stray Houndour or other Pokemon that might prove aggressive and uninviting. The cheery sunlight only pierced into the gloom of the cave for about six feet to the front and four feet to either side. I didn’t spot anything that looked mean, just some rubble lying on the cave floor. From deep inside I heard the hiss of a steam vent, which made the whole cave about ten degrees warmer inside than outside. I looked back at Justin as I nodded towards the cave.

“The steam vents inside the caves make it pretty darn toasty, but it’s not too bad for this system because the floor is level and there’s not much debris to move around. The higher you go, though, the hotter it gets, the steeper the floor becomes, and the more stuff there is lying around that has to be climbed over. There are less steam vents higher up, but hot air rises and stone holds on to heat for a long time. Don’t forget this is an active volcano, so the stone near the core is super hot, and that heat radiates to the rest of the stone. In a confined space that heat, coupled with the hot air from the vents, can really add up. I’m just letting you know now that this adventure will only get harder the farther up we go. Of course we could stay out on the trail till we reach the summit, but you really won’t run into many Pokemon that way.”

I then noticed a brief flash from in the cave. Wary, I turned to see what had caused it, only to sigh a little when it turned out only to be a small Bronzor. The blue, shield-shaped Pokemon hovered abour four feet from the ground, watching me with emotionless yellow eyes. Seven orbs decorated its body; one on its top and bottom, two on either side, and one between its eyes. The last one looked like a giant bulbous nose, giving the Bronzor a somewhat comical appearance. It executed a slow spin, revealing a strange symbol on its back. No one knew what these symbols on a Bronzor’s back meant, if anything, but there was no denying it was somewhat enthralling to look at.

The Pokemon completed its spin and faced me once more, its eyes still blank. It started tilting from side to side as it watched me. I glanced at Justin, smiling a little.

“I spy with my little eye something blue,” I said. “And no, it’s not the sky.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12

Pokemon Stats:
85%

90.69%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}
Houndour {Encounter 2}
Bronzor {Encounter 3}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-18-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"I think I'd like to say hello," I muttered in Sarah's direction. Unlike Phanpy just a few minutes before, the steel-type hadn't yet broken into a scared rage, so I took that as a hopeful sign that it would be a bit more receptive to a fight, though I could never be sure. I took a step into the cave, and the muffled sound of my rubber-soled boots echoed off of the walls. The cave was shadowy, but the Bronzor's smooth body reflected the outside light much better than the stone walls of the cavern.

Reaching once again into my pocket, I retrieved both of my Pokeballs. In a flash, Rhyperior, who had been standing just outside of the cave, disappeared, and I returned her sphere to my jeans, while dropping Machamp's to the ground. However, I wanted the Bronzor to make the first move, so I motioned to my Pokemon to back off. The four-armed behemoth obliged, as I called out to Bronzor, "How about a battle?"

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Bronzor slowly rotated as it studied Justin’s Machamp, and when it was upside down it paused. I started to get dizzy just looking at it being in such a position and shook my head to get rid of the unpleasant feeling.

Then the Pokemon did something unexpected. Without giving anyone time to respond, Bronzor decided it liked the idea of a battle. Either that or it was just ecstatic, because with no warning its pale yellow eyes glowed with fierce, dark purplish light. I backed away from the cave entrance quickly, knowing what was coming.

“Confuse Ray!” I warned Justin, and at that moment Bronzor’s eyes flashed with that harsh glare. The flash lit up the area and momentarily revealed the interior of the cave, but it wasn’t like that did any good. Anyone looking into the cave when Bronzor released its attack would be struck dumb.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Hardy Male Machamp: 100%
-? Genderless Bronzor: 100% <Confuse Ray> [Levitate Ability]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability>
90.69%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}
Houndour {Encounter 2}
Bronzor {Encounter 3}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-18-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Well, the trainer hasn't replied in almost a month, so, this expedition is officially over.

Elrond, you should at least post here to claim your Phanpy.

Thanks for trying out the Park.