Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:03 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Individual RP: Elrond

"Okay, nice and easy does it, now," I said in a soft, soothing voice. Lying on a steel table covered with a warm, soft yellow blanket was a little Nincada. The Pokemon had gotten into a scuffle with a Rattata and had come out the worse for it. A long, shallow gash trailed from its right front claw down to its rear, and greenish-yellow ichor oozed from the injury. The Nincada flinched every time I patted at the wound to clear away the seepage, and when I sprayed a bit of healing potion on the injury, the poor thing jerked and gave a tinny whine. I stroked its back to calm it, gave the wound another dousing, then placed a clean piece of gauze over the injury. I finished by taking a long ribbon of new dressing and wrapping it around Nincada's body, securing it with two metal fasteners. The sight of a little Nincada almost completely wrapped in dressing would be humorous, if the poor little Pokemon weren't hurt.

I carried the Pokemon to a roomy cage, where fresh food and drink, along with a soft blanket, awaited the Pokemon. I set it inside and the small insect gave a grateful clicking as it settled down, tired from its ordeal. I closed the cage and smiled as the Bug fell asleep within two minutes. I had high hopes; the wound wasn't nearly as bad as it looked, and I'd gotten to it before infection had set in. A few days of rest and the Pokemon would be good to go.

At that moment, my radio-phone went off. Well, it vibrated, at least. Back here, where injured Pokemon were recovering, it wasn't very considerate to have phones or pagers shrieking all over the place and disturbing our patients' rest. Giving one last glance at the sleeping Nincada, I silently exited the room before grabbing my radio-phone from my back and answering the call.

"This is Sara, go ahead."

"Sorry to bother you, Miss Sara, I know you're taking care of that Nincada, but we've got a Trainer here and no other Rangers are free right now. Can you take him?"

"Yeah, sure, I've just finished with Nincada. I'll be there in a minute." The receptionist hung up after saying goodbye, and I put my radio-phone back in my pack. I was at the rear of the Ranger Outpost, and it didn't take but a few seconds to walk down the long, bland hallway. I reached the door that separated the Ranger Area from the main lobby and went through. Standing at the front desk was young man with short blonde-brown hair. The receptionist turned when I came through the door and nodded at me.

"Miss Sara, this is Justin. He's already filled out all the paperwork," the older man said. "He's going to Mt. Deckbi, and is taking a Rhyperior and a Machamp with him." I smiled and thanked the receptionist, then waved for Justin to follow me. Within five minutes we were in one of the Park carts, puttering along at thirty or so miles per hour. I made idle talk to pass the time, pointing out various things as we drove.

About thirty minutes later we arrived. I parked the cart several yards from the base of the mountain; trying to get any closer would be stupid, considering the mess of boulders and large rocks strewn around. Dry, stiff clumps of grass grew here and there, and the ground around the mountain's base consisted of pebbles and small rocks. A visible trail coiled around the face of the mountain, and numerous dark spots indicated caves.

"Well, here it is," I said, clambering out of the cart. "Mt. Deckbi. Impressive, eh?"

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin
Money: 6,200

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability>
100%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-01-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Elrond
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

OOC: Thanks for taking this, Jess. By the way, my money's up to $9700, in case that matters. :/

IC:

"Wow," I muttered. "It's so much bigger in person than in the brochure..." I glanced down at the glossy pamphlet I had picked up at the Ranger Outpost, in hopes that it would provide some tips about how to best tackle the colossus. To no avail, it appeared. The vibrant brochure portrayed Mt. Deckbi as an idyllic mountain hike, one filled with naive, carefree joy and bursting with nature. Its perfect picture was dwarfed by the appearance of the real thing. The mountain's high cliffs seemed to glare down at me with a majestic ferocity, like a stunningly beautiful queen about to sentence a lowly servant to death. As I stuffed the facetious brochure back into the pocket of my blue hooded sweatshirt, I shuddered - both out of fear and excitement.

"You alright?" the ranger, Sara, asked, shooting me a sympathetic glance.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Fine," I responded. Suddenly, I felt a rush of adrenaline. "So this is it... Alright, let's do this."

As if in response to my newfound determination, the looming volcano grumbled a little, challenging me to enter its depths. A plume of black smoke rose silently from its peak, as if in warning, and I suddenly noticed an acrid smell filling my nostrils. Perhaps I had been too preoccupied with excitement and fear to notice it before. Nevertheless, the sulfuric odor wafted from the mountain's body like the smell of freshly baked cookies from an oven - except it wasn't about to make my mouth water in anticipation. I fixed my eyes straight ahead, on a black opening at the base of the mountain, a gaping mouth just waiting to swallow me up and never let me out. I smirked.

"Let's go."

OOC: How am I doing? :)

Quote:
SotaOMG (10:05:46 PM): i think stunky is sexy
iamnotyou11 (10:05:54 PM): Soda stop being gay
supermonkey07@cox.net (10:06:03 PM): ironic statement?
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 10-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: You're doing fine 8D.

=====

IC: Justin seemed intimidated by the mountain at first, and that wasn't surprising. First-time visitors to both Mount Deckbi and Mount Oktori were usually stunned by it. Hell, I'd been taken aback myself, when I'd first seen the towering monoliths of stone. I smiled a little, noticed Justin seemed to swing from nervous to determined and excited, and nodded at his words.

We started forward, and it wasn't long before rocks and large pebbles were crunching beneath our shoes, threatening to throw us off balance and send us sprawling to the ground. I'd had plenty of practice walking over the unsteady terrain, but Justin might not be accustomed to it, so I slowed my pace and pointed out where the going was easiest.

We were closing in on the mountain when I heard a scuffling noise from above. This was followed by the sound of rocks tumbling, and I hastily glanced up, ready to leap out of the way in the case of a random rock slide. Instead, I saw a small gray-blue shape shuffling about on the trail about seven feet up the mountain. I stepped forward a few steps to get a better look just as the shape started speeding down the sloping trail.

"There's a Pokemon coming down off the mountain," I told Justin, quickly moving away from where the trail terminated into the ground. The shape barreled down the incline, hit a rock at the foot of it, and bounced nearly a foot into the air. It hit the ground a moment later in a heap, blinking dazedly as it struggled to get up.

It turned out to be a Phanpy. The little elephant waved its trunk in a distressed manner, finally getting to its feet. Its stunned expression cleared to one of alert anxiety, and the Pokemon stamped a foot as it looked back and forth between Justin and me. It was standing stiffly, wide ears flapping against its head and neck. It was clearly upset over something.

"I guess something startled it," I said. "Maybe something from farther up the mountain? It curled up and used Rollout to escape from whatever threat it perceived." My words seem to gall the Phanpy, and it trumpeted in an aggressive manner. "Oh dear...I think maybe it sees US as a threat, now! Quick, Justin; fight it or get away? We don't have time to debate it, either!" Indeed, Phanpy was swinging its head from side to side, slapping its front legs with its trunk and stamping the ground with wide, blunt feet. It was clearly on the edge of choosing between flight and fight, and I had the feeling it would topple over to the fight side if we dawdled too long.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Money: 9,700

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
100%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability>
100%

Total Items: 5 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I stared down at the elephant as it stomped at the ground, sending up cloud of dust. It grunted like a child not getting its way, becoming angrier by the minute. I had the feeling it might be trying to intimidate me, to get me to go away, as though it were really more scared than furious - and I was afraid if I stood my ground for too long, it would simply run away. I had to take the opportunity I was given.

While the Phanpy continued its caterwauling, I reached to my belt, where I had clipped two Pokeballs. I took one in my hand and threw it to the ground. A four-armed Pokemon with leathery gray skin materialized in front of me, flexing its muscles in a show of power. The Phanpy stopped raging and looked up at Machamp, in awe of its sheer size.

It was now or never. "Machamp, start things off with an Ice Punch!"

My muscular friend rushed forward, one of its right arms pulled back to prepare the attack. A small crust of ice began to form on Machamp's gnarly fist. I only hoped Phanpy wouldn't run away in fear.

Quote:
<URPG>
I can probably take some grading requests now. But don't all rush me at once. :/
Old 10-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Justin wasted no time in reacting, that was for sure. He called out a Pokemon, which turned out to be a Machamp, and ordered a swift command of, "Machamp, start things off with an Ice Punch!" Justin's Pokemon, too, wasted no time in getting to the point. The huge, musclebound Pokemon charged towards Phanpy, one arm cocking back as a film of rime coated his fist.

Phanpy, momentarily stunned by Machamp's appearance, trumpeted in alarm and flung its trunk around, panicking. As Machamp barreled down on it, the little elephant, acting out of sheer fear, leapt towards Machamp with a wild cry. It jerked its head sideways and smashed its trunk into Machamp's fist just as the bigger Pokemon unleashed his Ice Punch. When icy fist met sensitive trunk, Phanpy collapsed to the ground and wailed in pain for several moments. Fear overrode pain quickly, though, and the little Phanpy curled itself into a tight ball before spinning erratically to the left, out of the range of Machamp's four arms. It seemed like the elephant would roll off, but it suddenly changed direction and came spinning back towards Machamp. Its course was crazy, though, going left and right instead of straight. I realized that, in its unhinged state of mind, Phanpy's Rollout wasn't targeting Machamp. The poor little thing was simply rolling about in fright.

"Justin, you might wanna do something before Phanpy hurts itself. Or one of us, for that matter. Maybe try being a little more gentle? After all, Machamp are terribly strong; I'm sure that Ice Punch hurt quite a bit," I offered, hoping the Trainer would take my advice and pull back on the power a little.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Hardy Male Machamp: 92.96%
-? ? Phanpy: 60% (Defense increased) <Rollout>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
92.96%

100%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I felt a pang of guilt as Machamp's icy attack connected with Phanpy's frail body. The elephant went flying, releasing a terrible cry of pain. Just before landing, it curled itself up into a ball, then began spinning in a wild circle, as though not caring if it hurt itself or Machamp. It was just doing its best to keep from getting hit. As a small twister of dust rose up out of the center of the circle, I realized with horror that I had terribly frightened the young Pokemon. I suppose in my haste I hadn't thought about Phanpy's feelings. For a moment, I wished I had brought along a gentler Pokemon to help calm the Phanpy down. I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to simply let the elephant get its energy out. I wouldn't want to scare it away... Or worse, capture it, and have it hate me from the get-go.

"Machamp, if it attacks you, trip it up with a Low Kick! Otherwise, just let it calm down," I said. Machamp looked back at me, and scoffed as though a little annoyed that it wouldn't be able to show off its huge power for a short while. I only hoped that it would follow orders.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 10-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Justin kept his head about him, thankfully. Other Trainers would have gotten fed up, maybe, or overreacted in other ways. He was clearly patient, as well, though it seemed his Machamp was already getting bored with things.

Phanpy continued to roll around, oblivious to the rest of us. Inevitably, the little elephant wound up spinning towards Machamp. Remembering his orders, but obviously irritated by them, the powerful Pokemon did little more than stick its foot out. It wasn't so much a Low Kick as it was just a simple tripping manuvuer. Phanpy was sent sprawling to the ground, landing with a startled trumpet. When it came to its senses and saw Machamp looming over it, the poor thing freaked out and simply started to flail around. Its trunk slapped against Machamp's legs, making the Pokemon hastily move back. Phanpy didn't seem to notice, continuing to thrash about on the ground in mindless panic. I sighed and shook my head, feeling sorry for the Pokemon. It was obviously young, probably too young to be expected to battle properly.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Hardy Male Machamp: 85%
-? ? Phanpy: 50% (Defense increased) <Flailing>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
85%

100%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

=====

OOC: Phanpy took 10% damage from the Low Kick, even though it wasn't really meant to be used as an attack.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-02-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I was really beginning to feel bad about the way I had been treating Phanpy. I suppose I had overlooked the fact that it wouldn't really be fair to battle weaker Pokemon with my two fully-evolved ones when I entered the Park. Unfortunately, there wasn't much I could do about that now. I simply couldn't stand to watch the little elephant flail around like that, creating such a ruckus that birds in the nearby trees were flying away in a huff, annoyed by the disturbance. The ground was trembling beneath Phanpy's panicking limbs, and I finally decided I couldn't hurt it anymore. I'd much rather pick on something my own size... or rather, the size of my Pokemon.

"Machamp, come on back," I said, recalling my muscular friend in a flash of red light. Then, I turned to Sara, who was watching Phanpy with the slightest hint of a tear in her eye.

"Let's leave Phanpy alone to calm down," I said. I had traumatized the poor Pokemon enough.

OOC: Oh, and I should mention that I'll be gone from tomorrow night until the tenth, probably. So don't make me leave or whatever if I take too long plz.

Quote:
<URPG>

Last edited by Elrond; 10-05-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Nah, you gave me notice, so I won't boot ya :P.

=====

IC: Usually, when a scared Pokemon is rampaging or otherwise acting up, most Trainers have a habit of trying to weaken it with lots of half-hearted attacks. Some are just plain cruel and beat the Pokemon up, and those Trainers are the ones I hate. But sometimes, you're lucky enough to meet a compassionate person who cares more for others than their own gain, and that's the kind of person Justin seemed to be.

The Trainer recalled his Machamp and faced me, stating, "Let's leave Phanpy alone to calm down." I smiled softly and reached into my pack, pulling out one of the items I'd learned to keep on my person for times just like this. The thing I drew forth was a small plush doll in the shape of a Clefairy; a PokeDoll. They were used for calming and distracting Pokemon, each one stuffed with a special synthetic cotton that gave off a soothing scent Pokemon adored. I slowly approached the thrashing Phanpy, waving the Doll before me to get the scent in the air. With its powerful sense of smell, it wasn't long before Phanpy caught a whiff of the Doll. Its thrashing eased a bit as it turned its head towards me, its trunk lifting in the air as it sniffed. A few more moments and it had stopped flailing, instead getting to its feet and staring at me.

"That's it, calm down," I said in a quiet, gentle voice. Phanpy eyed me uncertainly, fidgeting nervously as its gaze swung to the Doll in my outstretched hand. Slowly I backed away and held the PokeDoll towards Justin. "Here, take this," I said in a low murmur, not wanting Phanpy to hear me. "Maybe if you give this to it, it'll see you're not a threat. It might even decide to let you battle it, if you still want. Just make sure to go easy on it!" Then, in a louder voice that was meant to be heard by the elephant, I said, "Sorry I forgot to give you your PokeDoll before we came here, Justin. It completely slipped my mind. I might have kept it if I hadn't just remembered!" My ploy was to make Phanpy think the Doll was Justin's, so that if the Trainer offered it to Phanpy, the Pokemon would take it as a token of friendship. If I'd just given it to the Pokemon outright, it wouldn't have had the wanted effect.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Hardy Male Machamp: 85% (Recalled)
-? ? Phanpy: 50% (Defense increased)

=BATTLE CURRENTLY HALTED; NO WAGES THIS POST=

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
85%

100%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"That's it, calm down," Sara said to the Phanpy, holding out a small toy. I craned my neck a little, to get a better look at the figure. It was roughly the same squat shape and pale pink color of a Clefairy, but much smaller; a Poke Doll. I backed away a few steps to allow the compassionate Ranger to soothe the elephantine Pokemon. However, a moment later, Sara had backed away from Phanpy, the toy still in her hand, and held it out to me with a smile.

Even more surprising was the way the Ranger tried to fake as though the doll had been mine all along, so that I might be able to help Phanpy myself. I was taken aback, to be sure, but I was glad that I would have a second chance at battling the elephant, with its consent, this time. I took the small trinket and squeezed it once. As the doll released a small squeaking noise, I noticed that Phanpy's ears perked up a bit. I walked slowly toward the elephant, doll outstretched, and said, "Would you like to play with me?"

OOC: So yeah, this'll probably me my last RP post until Friday night at the earliest.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 10-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: That's fine.

=====

IC: Phanpy watched Justin approaching with wary eyes, but didn't try to run. Its trunk followed the PokeDoll's wherever it was, and after a second I visibly saw it calm down. Despite being at ease now, it was still cautious. With tiny, tentative steps, it scooted forward, stopping when there was about a foot of space between itself and the young Trainer. It then reached out with its trunk and gave the PokeDoll a sort of tap. The toy emiited a weak little squeak, and Phanpy made a sort of excited little trumpet. It wrapped its trunk around the Doll and gave it a hard squeeze, making the toy give a loud, shrieking squeak.

"Always works like a charm," I said, watching with a smile as Phanpy continued to make the toy squeak. "Little ones like their toys, especially ones that smell good. Now just give it a few minutes to totally relax, then you can try suggesting if it would like to have a battle," I added. "Give it some warning this time, let it know what's coming so it doesn't get spooked again.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
85%

100%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-12-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OOC: And here I was, thinking I'd have SO much free time over the long weekend. :(

IC: I was glad that the Phanpy seemed to enjoy the toy, and thankful that Sara had had the idea in the first place. The elephant sat cutely on the ground on its two back legs, cuddling the pale pink doll with its front feet and dextrous trunk. Phanpy squeezed the doll with its forelegs, releasing a cloud of scented powder, and trumpeted happily, then joyfully buried its face in the doll's pudgy body, taking in the aroma as much as it could.

I leaned back against a gnarled tree trunk to wait while the elephant finished calming itself down. The PokeDoll's sweet smell had begun to really permeate the clearing. I had to admit, the flowery aroma was rather soothing. I breathed in deeply, closing my eyes, and basked for a moment in a ray of sunshine filtering through the trees. Suddenly, I was pulled out of my trance by another loud blurting noise from Phanpy's trunk. I wasn't sure what it was trying to communicate, but the elephant was staring pointedly at me, holding the toy a little less tightly than it had been.

"Do you want to finish our battle?" I asked, reaching into my pocket.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

It's a good thing I keep spare PokeDolls on me, for these kinda of situations. Otherwise we'd have an island full of frightened baby Pokemon. A lot of Trainers overlook the fact that there are young, as well as small, Pokemon running around here. Most never think to bring unevolved Pokemon, or smaller ones that aren't too intimidating to younger Pokemon. Ah well. Maybe next time Justin came, he'd bring Pokemon that didn't scare the bejeebus out of other Pokemon.

Phanpy, at least, seemed back to normal, or whatever. It played with the toy for a few minutes, and i wondered how long the thing would last when it was being squished so much. Not that it mattered, really. After a few more seconds, the little elephant looked up at Justin, who asked if the young creature wanted to finish their battle.

Phanpy, though calm, looked uncertain. Its trunk lowered a little, and it focused its gaze on the PokeDoll it still gripped. After a second, though, it dropped the Doll and rolled forward, standing up and waving its trunk around. Apparently, now that it was getting fair warning, the little Pokemon wasn't so intimidated by a battle. It gave a little trumpet and backed away several paces, then came to a stop and watched Justin with equal amounts of determination and trepidation.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
85%

100%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 10-16-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Elrond Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"I'll take that as a 'yes,'" I said as Phanpy drew itself up to its full (rather small) size. But now, I had a decision to make. I already knew that Phanpy was incredibly scared of Machamp, so it probably wouldn't be a great idea to send him back into battle. I reached for Rhyperior's Pokeball, hoping that Phanpy wouldn't be too quick to freak out this time, now that it was battling of its own volition. I threw the Pokeball to the ground, and my massive, stony Pokemon materialized. For a moment, Phanpy seemed to be close to backing away in fright, but a second later, the elephant trumpeted again and then took a deep breath, determined to give everything it had this time around. But, I decided I would help its confidence a little to start.

"Rhyperior," I whispered so that only my Pokemon would hear. "I want you to let Phanpy hit you first, but make it convincing, so he doesn't think we're letting him win. Then, go in for a Poison Jab."

Rhyperior nodded and turned to face its opponent.

Quote:
<URPG>
Old 10-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Remember, you can't control actions of the Wild Pokemon.

=====

IC: Justin sent out a new Pokemon, a Rhyperior, and even though Phanpy looked daunted by the size of its new opponent, it didn't freak out or anything. It nervously stomped at the ground with a back foot. It watched Rhyperior and Justin as the young man mumbled something I couldn't hear to his partner. Whatever it was, Rhyperior acknowledged it with a nod before facing her foe.

Phanpy, perhaps out of anxiety, opened the battle by curling into a tight little ball. I could see its muscles flexing, and after a second the elephant uncurled. It raised its trunk and trumpeted loudly, probably bolstering its spirits, and then charged forward. It reached Rhyperior and flung itself at her, trunk, legs, and even its ears and tail thrashing around. The flailing Pokemon hit Rhyperior in the stomach with enough momentum to force the rocky-hided rhino back a step. Afterwards, Phanpy hit the ground on all fours and curled into a ball, using Rollout to hurriedly get away from the larger Pokemon. About ten feet away it stopped and uncurled, looking a bit dazed from hitting Rhyperior's tough skin. In its nervousness, it had chosen a rather poor attack to use.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Bold Female Rhyperior: 97.69%
-? ? Phanpy: 45% (Defense increased x2)

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Pokemon Stats:
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
97.69%

Phanpy {Encounter 1}

=====

OOC: Phanpy took 5% damage from hitting Rhyperior as hard as it did.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-02-2009 at 01:38 PM.