Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

What Zack wanted his Weavile to do was risky, to say the least. The power of Revenge would increase by twofold if Weavile took damage before using it, and I doubted Shinx would be able to take that kind of damage. The little lion had surprised me so far, though, so I wouldn’t be too awfully surprised if it pulled this out of the bag.

Weavile managed to raised a paw and ready a Night Slash of his own, claws pulsing with Dark-aligned energies. He then gave an awkward, jerky slash, bringing his around and trying to knock away Shinx’s claws with his own. The overload of electricity in his body made it hard for him to control his motor functions, though, what with his muscles spasming every few seconds, and he ended up misjudging his aim a little. Instead of countering Shinx’s claws, Weavile swiped at empty air. Shinx’s claws caught along Weavile’s arm instead of his chest, though, and the momentum of the ice-weasel’s arm somewhat negated the force of Shinx’s attack, making it less damaging.

Now, though, Weavile was really pissed. He couldn’t move right and was getting beat up, and this clearly did not sit well with him. Squealing in a rage, the Pokemon thrashed about on the floor for a moment as Shinx landed on the floor about a foot from Weavile’s head. After several seconds, Weavile seemed to gain temporary control of his body, scrabbling to his feet and wasting in time in rushing Shinx, who was still recovering from the earlier blow to its head and its somewhat ungainly landing.

Before Shinx had any time to react, Weavile had reached it. Screeching wildly, the ice-weasel raised both paws and then tore them down, claws splayed and ready to inflict a heaping helping of damage. However, just when Weavile’s claws hit Shinx, the little lion crumpled to the ground. Whether it was just because it’s head injury had made it unsteady or it knew it was in trouble was uncertain, but Weavile was overbalanced by his unspent momentum and tripped over Shinx, hitting the floor face-first.

Before Weavile could recover, Shinx heaved itself to its paws and stumbled several paces away, looking tired. It kept its rather jovial mood, though, cackling at Weavile for tripping over it as it shook itself. Then it dropped its upper body, raising its rump into the air like a puppy that wanted to play. It lifted its tail high into the air, and yellow, star-shaped tuft of fur at the end of the black appendage started to crackle softly with the scant amount of electricity Shinx had left in its body. The crackling grew louder and thin, barely-visible threads of lime-green electricity arched between the individual furs, and then a thin beam rose from the tail tip. It twisted and contorted as it went about a foot into the air before angling downwards and falling towards where Weavile was lying.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Hasty Male Weavile: 33.91% [PAR]
-? ? Shinx: 18.02% {Rivalry Ability} [Attack increased x2] <Signal Beam>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 0

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100% [BURN]

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
43.77% [PAR]

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 8 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}
Electabuzz {Encounter 9}
Raikou {Encounter 10}
Minun {Encounter 11}
Minun {Encounter 12}
Minun {Encounter 13}
Manectric {Encounter 14}
Shinx {Encounter 15}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-02-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom

Now was my chance. If I tried to take any more damage, either Shinx or Weavile would get beaten. "Weavile I want you to dodge if you can. If not, try to block or knock away the attack to lessen the damage."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out another Hyper Ball. I aimed my throw towards the small lion. Its balance was uneasy and it was showing various signs of tiredness. This had to work. I threw the ball towards Shinx and on contact it was sucked up into the ball. I hoped that I didn't have to see the flash of red light again if it escaped...

Credit to EmBreon
Old 11-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Weavile, either encouraged by his Trainer’s words or simply by the sheer power of his fury, managed to throw off his paralysis and roll to the side just before Shinx’s energy-coated claws would have struck. The Pokemon then surged to his feet, eyes alight with the desire to cause serious damage, but thankfully Zack had already flung a Hyper Ball. The orb hit Shinx just as the lion landed, sucking it inside before Weavile had a chance to attack again.

I watched the Ball wiggle around, somewhat weakly. I knew even before the Ball fell still that Shinx was too tired to break free, and smiled at Zack as Databyte went to retrieve the Ball. The supercomputer returned and offered the Ball to Zack, and I clapped a hand on the young man’s shoulder.

“Right, good job and congratulations and all that. Now, this was your fifteenth encounter, which means it’s time for your time here to end. I’ll take you back to the Ranger Outpost at the docks, and the ferry will take you back to the mainland. I hope you enjoyed your visit, and make sure you come back again soon!”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Zack
Money: 750

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 0

Pokemon Stats:
-Gentle Genderless Porygon-Z (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Steel)) <Adaptability Ability>
84.49%%

-Brave Male Gliscor (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Earthquake, Stone Edge) <Hyper Cutter Ability>
100% [BURN]

-Hasty Male Weavile (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: X-Scissor, Surf) <Pressure Ability> [Currently out of Bal]
43.77% [PAR]

Total Items: 2 Mega Puffins, 5 Max Potions, 7 Hyper Balls, Digital Camera

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Electrike {Encounter 1}
Grimer {Encounter 2}
Koffing {Encounter 3}
Pachirisu {Encounter 4}
Pikachu {Encounter 5}
Luxray {Encounter 6}
Ampharos {Encounter 7}
Voltorb {Encounter 8}
Electabuzz {Encounter 9}
Raikou {Encounter 10}
Minun {Encounter 11}
Minun {Encounter 12}
Minun {Encounter 13}
Manectric {Encounter 14}
Shinx {Encounter 15}

Total Captured Pokemon:
Rash Male Electrike
Timid Female Ampharos
Jolly Male Shinx

VISIT COMPLETE

=====

OOC: Even thought you only caught three Mon, in your last post you still have to claim the ones you want. Also, Shinx’s Gender? Also, you can claim your 2k from taking Raikou's picture now.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-02-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom

OOC: Male Shinx plox :)

IC: The moment the ball stopped wriggling I felt overjoyed, but sad at the same time. Glad that Shinx was mine, but sad that my trip to the Abandoned Power Plant was over. I'd had a great time. I happily accepted the Hyper Ball from Porygon-Z and pocketed it.

"Okay, so I'll be claiming Electrike, Ampharos and Shinx as my three," I told the ranger. "Thanks for taking me around. I'll definitely be back soon." At that we headed towards the ranger outpost...

Credit to EmBreon