Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC: A surfin', flying Pikachu...nice.

IC:

A beam of blue light, cut in the shape of many squares, triangles and circles shot from Morgan. Chingling, seeing the oncoming attack, tried to dodge it. However, she was still partly paralyzed and while she forced her healthy body to move over a foot to the side, she could not avoid the attack.

Luckily for the wild Pokemon, Morgan got slightly confused by the frantic movement of Chingling, causing part of the beam to miss her, while three fourths of it struck poor Ching on one of her legs. Letting out a mighty yowl of anger, Chingling glared hatred at Morgan.

She did more than glare. Tightening her muscles, straining herself until she levitated a few inches of the ground, Chinging bellowed a battle cry. I winced as she started to growl deep in her throat, eyes fixed on the giraffe-sheep, the growl rolling over itself as it grew deeper and deeper. I winced, stepping back from the hateful sound.

Suddenly, Ching stopped. I raised an eyebrow. "Is she done for now?" I wondered aloud. In a second, my question was answered.

Chingling screeched suddenly, just as I felt a big drop of water fall on my nose. Another followed, but that seemed to be it for now. Shaking my head, I looked at the cute, but feisty Physic 'mon. A slit on the golden colored bell that was her head had opened wide. A minute later, streams of ghostly blue and black vines shot out from it, striking Morgan across the face, chest and neck.

The vine like things cut themselves off from Chingling and then wrapped themselves tightly around the Ampharos. They squeezed, turning a blood red color for a moment.

Painful, I thought sadly.

----
Chingling [PAR] 60.10%
Ability: Levitate
Attack used: Growl, Wrap

vs.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {In combat} [Attack weakened] [Wrapped] 86.70%
Nickname: Morgan.
Ability: Static.
Nature: Serious.
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Brick Break, Snore & Hidden Power (Poison).

Encounters remaining: 12
Area effects: Path is partly blocked; cloudy; few drops of rain

Name: Seq
Extra Pokemon Permit: One
Total Money: $41,800.--let me know if this changes
Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls & 3 Max Potions.

Pokemon;

Pokemon: Furret. 35% {In ball}
Nickname: Eli.
Ability: Keen Eye.
Nature: Quirky.
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Shadow Ball, Snore & Thunderbolt.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {Out of ball} 90.10%

Pokemon: Jynx. {In ball}
Nickname: Rebecca.
Ability: Oblivious.
Nature: Impish.
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Grass Knot.

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy, Chingling
Pokemon captured: Mismagius
Pokemon battles: Chingling vs. Ampharos

Old 10-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

OOC; Can you really think of a better Pikachu? *laughs*

IC;

Morgan's Signal Beam started to turn awry as the Confusion set in. A dazed look glazed over his beady eyes, causing the neon shapes to stray off the intended path. They only clipped the young Chingling's legs, leaving her swaying in the air.

With a cry of anguish, the little bell turned and let out a sharp cry. Both Morgan and I winced in unison.

I was about to give another command when little droplets of rain began to fall from the grey sky. Morgan looked up too, feeling the cool splashing of water on his sleek wool.

As we both were distracted, the psychic Chingling opened the void within the steel bell. Ghostly tendrils glowing dark, eerie shades whipped around the Ampharos' long form and squeezed with vigor. The sharp vines dug into Morgan, causing him to weep. They were tight, cutting into his skin.

It seemed I was getting careless. "Okay, Morgan. Let's get serious about this. Can't go letting you loose too much HP, right? Even if it's not going to do much, I want you to throw up a Light Screen. It's a wall that should hopefully push the wrapping vines away! If you can't evade them, or even if you do, follow up with a Discharge. Let the electricity flow through your tail and out every orifice. If we're lucky, it should be unavoidable for Chingling whether it's wrapping you or not!"
Old 10-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Okay, I am taking points off b/c you did not describe your Light Screen attack at all. You did alright on the discharge description, though I would have liked more detail. A few points got taken off that as well. Don't forget to describe attacks

IC:

My eyes narrowed in disbelief as Morgan's body glowed a light white, as if she were trying to force a Light Screen out. But it seemed he matter how much he sweated, his Light Screen would not be happening anytime soon. I nodded approval as he switched tactics, now going on the offense as he tried to ignore the pain of the vines. Luckily, they had not wrapped around him arms, so he could still move a bit.

Shaking slightly, the Ampharos' tail started to glow slightly, little gold sparkles dotting hos body. He winced slightly, the vines wrapping tighter around his torso. But with effort, he flung his tail up and--no! Chingling had been watching the Serious 'mon with interest, forcing her stinging body forwards until she was about three feet from Morgan. Then, as Ampharos started his attack, she struck.

With a yowl, Chingling flung herself into the air, screeching from the fierce pain of moving while under a Paralysis--even a weak one that was wearing off still hurt--and jumped into the face of Morgan, contorting her bell face into an open mouth full of sharp teeth and bellowing for all she was worth. It worked. Ampharos tripped backwards, flinching from the sudden attack and fell over his tail with a yowl of pain, striking a rock with her arm, leaving a thin gash on his pale skin.

"Wow," was all I could say as I covered my ears from the screaming Pokemon. As I did so, several more drops of rain splattered down. It wasn't a storm yet, but soon I knew we would be in for a drenching.
________
Chingling [PAR] 60.10%
Attack used: Astonish, Wrap--already in effect

vs.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {In combat} [Attack weakened] [Wrapped 2nd turn] 79.94%

Total Money: $41,800.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon: Ampharos. {Out of ball} 79.94%

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-07-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Color was hard 2 see
Old 10-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; I completely understand... My bad. >__>
I'll amp (PUN) up the description and throw in something creative.

Also, 42,300.

IC;

Morgan struggled violently to produce a Light Screen, but to no avail. The glowing, white aura which currently surrounded his thin frame faltered. He gave up on the protective barrier and instead focused on a bit of offense. The light on his tail shined radiantly before swinging to strike the resilient Chingling. As he turned with a vicious swoop of his tail, the Chingling screeched. She was a powerful little foe. Morgan stumbled backwards, falling onto his own tail and ended up cutting himself on a rock. As he got up, he moaned in pain as the cruel vines were unrelenting.

Morgan was going down quickly and I wasn't about to let that happen. "Let's try a new approach... again," I stated, mind racing. I too, had to think on the spot. "Ah! You're still free to wiggle about a bit, right?"

Morgan's paws wiggled slightly under the tightness of the wrap and nodded.

"Wonderful. Now, I want you to do a quick Thunderpunch combo - a good ONE TWO!" I threw up my fists and jabbed into the air like a wild Hitmonchan at the rock.

The Ampharos laughed. He was smart enough to understand exactly what I was saying. His two rounded hands balled into tight fists, crackling with ferocious electricity. Bright sparks fizzled like sparklers, winding up and down both arms as if they were decorative tattoos. The clouds above crashed against one another as thin lines of electricity reached to the ground. The droplets increased as rain washed over the large stone. Morgan's fists slammed down onto the rock, infusing it with electricity.

I smiled, knowing from past experiments that rocks and other ground-like objects become conductors when wet.

With all of his strength, Morgan lifted the rock and hurled it at the paralyzed Chingling. If all went correctly, Chingling's slowness wouldn't allow it to escape the path of the rock. It would not only be pinned, but give Morgan some sort of defense against any incoming attacks. While pinned, it would give me the perfect opportunity to capture the feisty bell.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: xD :) Nice post

IC:

Some more rain fell. Not a lot, we weren't being drenched, but it seemed like a very light sprinkle was all we'd get. For now, at least. Reaching into my backpack, I grubbed around, looking for my sheer windbreaker and water proof hat, my mind racing as I thought of possible hideaways from the rain. As I slid the coat on, and tucked my braided hair under the cap, I shouted over to Seq.

"Lovely moves. Be careful of the rain and electric attacks though. By the way, exactly how do you pronounce your name?" I'd been saying Sa-quill, but since I had nothing better to do then oversee a battle, I might as well make some light conversation.

A grin slid across my face as I watched Seq do a punching motion in the air. Interactive little bugger, isn't he? But my attention shifted from him to Ampharos and Chingling. The yellow sheep like Pokemon had begun his attack, vivid golden streaks of electricity flowing along his paws.

The water wasn't strong to soak anything, but it did get the ground a little damp. Grabbing onto a small, wet boulder, Morgan gripped it tightly, allowing his lightning attack to grip the wet stone. With a growl, the Pokemon hurled the rock threw the air, smacking into Chingling's side.

Chingling, his paralysis finally starting to wear off a bit, lunged forward, trying to get beside the Ampharos' long giraffe like legs, but she wasn't fast enough. The rock struck one of her legs, trapping it. With a yowl of pain, she fought to get up, tugging at the rock, barely sliding her let out from under it. Oh she was furious...

As I watched the Pokemon growl and thrash about, I noticed that she didn't seem as hurt as she should be from a Thunderpunch move, not to mention being smacked with an electric attack. It seemed to me, that while the rock flew through the air, it lost a little of its power, though I did still see a few sparks jump about on the boulder.

With a snarl, she turned her eyes onto Morgan and opened her mouth wide...

"Ow!" I yelled, covering my ears as a piercing shriek tore through the air. Bellowing, Chingling leaned in, her voice ripping through the air, directed at Ampharos' large ears.

-------
Chingling 27.44% [Slightly PAR]
Attack used: Uproar [1st turn], Wrap--already in effect

vs.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {In combat} [Attack weakened] [Wrapped 3rd turn] 71.30%

Total Money: $42,300.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Old 10-09-2009, 03:51 AM
Sequentio Offline

The rain was coming harder than it had been previously, though it was far from a downpour. I noticed Amonea reach for her backpack and produce a coat and hat. It was at this time I regretted not bringing a bag in any form, but that wasn't going to stop me from trying to stay warm. I still had my own jacket, even if after all the diving - it had been covered in a coat of dust.

As I was about to pull out a Pokeball, I heard Ranger Amonea over the rain. "Lovely moves. Be careful of the rain and electric attacks though. By the way, exactly how do you pronounce your name?"

I didn't have time to answer, though - as I was in the middle of jumping up and down in an attempt to encourage Morgan. As I finished, I turned to give a response. Oddly enough, I've had that question many times. "Well, it's Seck," I said, starting with my nickname. "I hope that's not too hard to remember... but my full name? Seh-quen-tchio. My mother told me it was Italian... or something like that. Ah well. I can't win them all, right?"

As I babbled on, Morgan followed the commands I had laid out. The rock was engulfed in bright electricity as it flew towards the Chingling. She was still paralyzed enough to hinder her speed. The boulder smashed against Chingling's small frame, pinning her down momentarily. As the rock slid off one of her candy striped legs, it was obvious she had a temper. A loud, piercing noise rang through the air. Invisible voice waves flew through the air, ready to attack Morgan's ears.

"You have to use this to your full advantage, alright? I want you to make a Light Screen as close as you can to Chingling. As soon as she opens her mouth for another Uproar, use Fire Punch on the screen, sending the wave right back at her. Follow through with the punch. I know it'll be weak because of the rain, but that's exactly what I'm counting on. I don't want to injure her too badly, you know?"

Morgan nodded, inching closer to Chingling. He was concentrating on crafting a barrier. As the wrapping tendrils dug deeper, it only gave Morgan more of an incentive to pull it off. A shimmering square appeared in front of his frame, letting the rain drops drizzle down the red glass.

Chingling let out a second screech, sending another Uproar his way.

The Ampharos narrowed his eyes, as his left fist lit up in flame. It was a blazing inferno until the water dimmed the fire. As the Uproar closed in, Morgan hit the glass. The Light Screen shattered as his flaming fist burst through. It sent Light Screen shards in all directions. I hoped the shimmering glass substance would be a distraction for the bell Pokemon while Morgan followed through with his Fire Punch.

OOC; Well, I thought I should make up for the last post - since it was terrible.
Up to 43,300.

Also, I hope it's fine to say the Light Screen worked, since I break it anyways. If not, well... I guess I'll suffer. *laughs*
I also didn't include what happened to her next Uproar, whether it rebounded or not... or even if it hit Morgan. That's your call, right? :D
Old 10-10-2009, 04:45 AM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: I am guessing your jacket has very big pockets to hold those potions :) Unless of course their really potent and come in tiny vials the size of very expensive perfume (the smaller the bottle, usually the more expensive it is). BTW, your lucky. Ching has just a little bit of health left after that combo

IC:

A shimmering, golden screen appeared before Morgan. Chingling had used Upraor for the second time, sending a vicious wave of sound at Ampharos, but the Light Screen blocked it. Some of the waves seemed to come back to the poor Chingling, but they barely had an effect on her.

CRACK!

I ducked as a shard of the screen seemed to fly at me, but then stood up straight. The attack wouldn't harm me as it wasn't real glass, but a sort of ghostly substance. The Ampharos roared and then lunged at Chingling, who tried to move out of the way, but the rock was still on the edge of her tail, holding her back...

Wham! The fiery fists of Morgan struck her, knocking her down with a yowl and a smell of singed fur. Gasping, barely moving, the Chingling struggled up, her eyes blinking dazedly. But it was a feisty Pokemon.

Gasping, tears streaming down her face as she fought to get up, Chingling floated an inch above the ground, her tails brushing the grass. It looked at Morgan, eyes slightly out of focus as it swayed, but staring at the large guy she seemed to regain some of her focus. With a snarl, she opened her mouth and released a ball of black liquid, closing her eyes as if she were putting all of her effort into this attack, a last ditch effort.

It flew straight and true, hitting Ampharos in the face, wrapping the Pokemon in a black web, just as the vines he had wrapped around him fell off finally, dried and dead. It stayed there for a minute before falling off his face and dissolving on the ground.

Then, with a sigh, she collapsed backwards, eyes fluttering slightly.

"Nice name. Italy is sweet, I was there once on a trip...by the way, this may be your time to capture her," I said lightly.
----
Chingling 5% [Slightly PAR]
Attack used: Uproar [2nd turn], Wrap--already in effect, Last Resort

vs.

Pokemon: Ampharos. {In combat} [Attack weakened] [Wrapped 3rd turn] 50.50%

Total Money: $43,300.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-10-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:10 AM
Sequentio Offline

OOC; Big pockets are in this season. *laughs*
Up to 48,300.
Good luck with wages! I've passed my quiz and am waiting on a test to be sent.

IC;

I watched with intense fascination as the combo had worked. Morgan smashed through the fading Light Screen with a vicious Fire Punch. Although it was weakened considerably by the rain, it was still powerful enough to knock the Chingling down with a vengeance.

As tears streamed down her small, golden face, I was hit with a pang of remorse. I didn't mean to hurt the poor thing's feelings - but I did need her weak enough to catch with a fair amount of certainty. She was paralyzed and looked damaged enough for a good chance at capture. I smiled, trying to reassure her that it would be okay. However, I don't think she appreciated it. Chingling glared, lobbing a large black sludge at Morgan.

The Ampharos growled in irritation as he tried to wipe it off. Before he could reach and up to brush the liquid away, it fell to the wet ground and dissolved. It was at this time that the little bell collapsed in exhaustion.

"Nice name. Italy is sweet, I was there once on a trip...by the way, this may be your time to capture her," Amonea suggested.

"Thanks, I guess. Never been there myself, but yeah. Better get on catching, right?" I agreed, looking for the Park Balls I had shoved into my pocket earlier. I noticed her odd look as I pat myself down. "You know how some women can fit everything and the kitchen sink into their purses? I can do something fairly similar with my pock-Ah!" I pulled out a multi-colored Park Ball from the corner of the left pocket. "Morgan!"

Morgan turned and looked at me with increasing interest.

"Play ball!" I threw the Park Ball at Morgan underhand, in an attempt to pitch. It curved as it flew through the rain towards the illuminated blue orb which completed his tail.

The sheep grinned, twitching with excitement. Even though he was a serious Pokemon, it didn't mean he didn't like having fun now and again. The striped tail collided with the flying object, sending it in Chingling's direction.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Cool

IC:

I couldn't help myself, I let out a sharp gasp as Seq released the Park Ball. It flew through the air, struck Ampharos' long tail and then soared towards Chingling. The weakened, pale Pokemon gasped, turned and started to run away. But she couldn't. Her body had too many scratches, bruises and cuts on it. Her muscles were too weakened. She could not avoid the ball.

It came within an inch of her skin and she looked at it for a minute, long and hard. Then, with a sigh, she closed her eyes. It flashed a bright blue light and Chingling was gone, absorbed in the ball. The sphere twirled around for several seconds as Chingling fought, but really, she wasn't going to break free.

"Congrats!" I told Seq, smiling. "What's ya wanna do now?"

------

Encounters remaining: 11
Area effects: Path is partly blocked; cloudy; several drops of rain

Total Money: $48,300.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon: Ampharos. {Out of ball} 50.50%

Pokemon captured: [Female--Rash nature]Mismagius, [Female--Rash nature]Chingling
Pokemon battles:

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-13-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC: Down to 25,800.
Huh. I seem to attract Rash Pokemon. :o

IC;

I watched as the Parkball hit the ground, coming within an inch of Chingling's tired frame. She looked at it momentarily before being pulled inside with a strong force. She wiggled about, putting up one last fight. However, she was too weak to continue and the ball fell silent.

"Congrats!" I told Seq, smiling. "What's ya wanna do now?"

I returned the pleasant smile as I casually walked to the fallen ball. "One sec!" Gripping it in one hand, I pulled a second ball out to recall Morgan. However, an idea struck me. "Hey, Morgan. Could you throw up a horizontal Light Screen? It'd make up for the umbrella I uh... forgot. Besides, it's getting dark from the cloud cover. We could always use your tail. Sound good?"

The light Ampharos nodded enthusiastically. It was a chance for him to use a special move in a different way, which was always good in the pursuit of knowledge. Two pink hands clapped together as the blue gem on his forehead grew bright. As his hands moved apart, a screen of colored glass appeared, increasing in size the farther his arms moved. Within seconds, it was large enough to cover the two of us. He gestured upwards, allowing the reflective screen to move with it. It hovered above our heads and would stay, as long as Morgan didn't mind keeping his arms raised.

"Good job there. Now I won't be completely soaked."

Ampharos chuckled.

"Er... where to go, right? Well, from what I remember, there's a cave. Can we head towards that?"
Old 10-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Dragoness Offline

Cool Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC: I ish liking my Light Screen <3 btw, if you copy+paste my words, please change 'I' to 'Amonea' or 'nasty old ranger' or something. I say this b/c it was just a little odd to read 'I told Seq' when you are Seq, lol.

IC:

Blinking slightly at the light, Amonea nodded. "Yeah, let us go. Good idea with the screen." As she said this, the rain started really coming done, pelting off the Light Screen. She smiled at Seq before turning and walking east. Her long legs covered ground fairly quickly, slowing only for the poor Ampharos and Seq. The Screen did provide light, which helped Amonea jump over a couple logs, avoid three nasty rabbit holes and one alarmingly annoyed chipmunk.

About five minutes of walking and they had reached a small, spindly path. It twisted upwards for about twenty feet, coming off on a small natural "landing" of sorts before turning off into a large cave. Amonea waved for Ampharos and Seq to follow her, warning them to be careful and started up the path. All the while, the rain came down, soaking the ground in front of them.

Not surprisingly, the cave entrance was dry. A little chilly, as Amonea tugged her sweater and thin plastic outer coat tight around her, but at least it wasn't poring inside the spacious cave. It was just large enough for Amonea, who was 5'8, to stand in with her red hair just brushing the top of the place.

"Nice," she said, in a cheerful voice. "Pretty cool place, isn't it? Oh look! An Absol!" Amonea grinned fondly at it, remembering her own Absol. The Screen's light reached into the cave for about twenty feet before being totally swallowed up by darkness. And just standing within the light was an Absol, it's soft white and black fur glistening slightly, as if it too had just come out of the rain. Its eyes were sharp and cool. It didn't need to growl, jump or do anything. Its stocky build, intelligent glare and cold appearance said it all.

"Be careful," Amonea warned Seq.

-------
Absol
Ability: Pressure

Encounters remaining: 11
Area effects: Path is partly blocked; raining; Light Screen being used; in cave

Total Money: $25,800.--let me know if this changes

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy, Chingling, Absol
Pokemon captured: [Female--Rash nature]Mismagius, [Female--Rash nature]Chingling
Pokemon battles:

OOC: I realize what I said at the top now doesn't matter, as suddenly decided to switch to third person o.O xD :)

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-13-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC: I usually change it. Seems I missed one. LOL.

IC;

"Yeah, let us go. Good idea with the screen," Amonea said, motioning to Morgan's

"Thanks. We had to be resourceful like this back in the lab... One time, the power went out in the city, and I still needed to fix up a chemical. It was then that I used a Charmander and Koffing to produce the toxin and flame. Felt like the old stone-age days," I laughed. I watched the Ranger walk brusquely towards the cave, her long legs practically running. I felt bad that both Morgan and I were slowing her down.

Up ahead was a winding dirt path, starting to turn to mud. It led to a cave off in the distance, which was looking like a nice shelter by this point. Luckily, Amonea got the idea and ushered the two of us in. It was slightly cool, but anything was a nice escape from the pouring rain. I shivered as the damp air began to seep into my bones. The Ampharos groaned as the freezing air touched his wounds.

"Nice," she said, in a cheerful voice. "Pretty cool place, isn't it? Oh look! An Absol!" Amonea gestured to the darkness of the encroaching cave, where the light only reached so far. It illuminated the outline of a large, white dog with a black fin jutting from its head.

I gasped. "A-An Absol...? I-I don't really want an Absol. They're pretty to watch, but it's not my particular cup of tea. Do you think it would let us venture further into the cave - or would be go back out into the rain? Could uh.... Could Abby do anything to help?"
Old 10-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Dragoness Offline

Wink Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC: Lucky for you, its nature allows you to just trot by.

IC:

"Perhaps," I replied calmly. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out Abby's Pokeball, but did not release her. She may very well not be needed.

"Keep away from it," I told Morgan sternly. Directing my gaze onto the Absol, I said in a light hearted tone, "Hey there! We just wanna go by, don't wanna bother you, okay?" The Absol cocked its head to the side, then shrugged. It moved out of the way as we got closer, but kept a very close watch on us.

Just to be sure, I kept Ampharos far on the side of me. "Don't wanna release her yet, the other Absol might take offense." With much nodding, gentle talking and slow walking, we were able to pass the Absol, who by now was looking at us with amusement.

Finally, about thirty feet after we had passed the Pokemon and she had vanished from sight, I let out a sigh. "We were rather lucky," I commented, stopping to sit down on a large boulder near the end of the cave. "Hey, you can ask Morgan to keep the Light Screen going, but without holding his arms up all the way. It'll be alright if its directed at his side or the ground or something."

"Xat?" came a small voice from behind me. I jumped, leaping off the rock and nearly colliding with Seq.

"Oh, just an Xatu," I said, blushing slightly. "Sorry," I told Seq. The Xatu cocked its round head to the left, its large eyes widening. It was a green Pokemon, about two feet shorter than me with a haughty look to its face and a long yellow beak. It looked like it was wearing an old white and red sleeveless shirt.

-------

Xatu
Ability:

Encounters remaining: 10
Area effects: Path is partly blocked; raining; Light Screen being used; in cave

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy, Chingling, Absol, Xatu
Pokemon battles:
Old 10-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Sequentio Offline

OOC: That's good; although if I had to fight it, I suppose I would have. Absol are pretty neat.

IC;

I watched Amonea pull out a Pokeball, hugging it close to her frame. As if to be careful, she slowly coddled around one side of the Absol. It watched with an intense glare, though showing no outward signs of malice. She motioned for us to pass by with quick hand gestures. As we passed the wild Pokemon, it only continued to watch us out of faint interest and nothing more.

"Hey, you can ask Morgan to keep the Light Screen going, but without holding his arms up all the way. It'll be alright if its directed at his side or the ground or something."

I looked to Ampharos, who seemed tired from holding the Light Screen. Not that it was heavy or anything, it was just a burden.

"Yeah, okay. I have a better idea, anyways. Morgan, you can break the Light Screen."

Instantly, the glass shattered as he dropped it to the floor. As the shimmering dust settled, the cave turned black.

Though I could see nothing, I called, "Can you Charge, now?"

"Amph!" Morgan grunted, trying to pull in the charged air particles. Slowly, the molecules in the air turned dandelion in color. They began to clump together, all drawn towards the sheep. "Phros!" With the cry of his name, all the light photons were absorbed into his fur, allowing Morgan to glow like a living room lamp.

"Excellent!" I said, clapping my hands together. "We now have a light source."

"Xat?" From behind Amonea appeared a large, lime bird with red and white wings and a very large beak.

The Ranger jumped, almost knocking me over. "Oh, just a Xatu... Sorry."

"No problem," I brushed off my coat in an attempt t regain my posture. "But er... I don't think I want it. Sorry I'm being so picky, though. I just want to make sure something really stands out... Although - Xatu is pretty unusual, I'm not that fond of green." I turned to the statuesque bird, hoping it would understand.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Dragoness Offline

Wink Re: Individual RP: Sequentio

The Xatu eyed us for a minute, as I slowly passed it by. His--I think it was a guy-- calculating green eyes focused on me, but he did not move. Muttering my thanks for letting us by, I pulled Seq and Morgan with me and carefully skirted around him.

Twenty feet past him, I puased to look at Morgan's body, which was still shining, light coming from every pore, casting a strong glow around us. Blinking slightly at the bright light, I made a mental note to never look that closely at him again and continued forward. Now, the cave was still small, barely six feet high and ten feet wide and colored a dark gray, but I knew something...A grin spread across my face. Some of the caves were over a mile long and grew into wide, spacious areas. This could be...

"Yes!" I exclaimed. We had reached the edge of where the small tunnel of the cave let off, widening several feet on a small landing. Below us was a steep, slick slide made of blue-gray rock and beyond that was a beautiful cavern. It was large, with thick sandy brown stalactites hanging from the ceiling, slowly letting drops of water roll of them and fall to the ground with a plop.

In return, stalagmites jutted up from the cave floor, varying from thin, spindly ones that reached to the ceiling to large, blunted off slumps of stone. Ledges, small hills of rocks and various boulders filled the cavern. Some of the hills of minerals were covered in thin sheets of stone colored like the rainbow. I could hear a faint gurgle of a small stream, somewhere off in the distance.

"Beautiful!" I said, a touch of awe in my voice. Not wasting any time, I placed my hands on the stone under me and slid down the short slide to the sleek red floor of the cavern. Looking around, I would judge the area of the cavern to be a few hundred feet wide and at least a hundred feet tall. The whole place seemed to carry a light scent of water, metal and mildew, which wasn't surprising as it was rather colder in here and the air just seemed damp.

The place was lit, of course, by Morgan's bright glow. Although, I could see flashes of light from around the ledges, sometimes from behind a large stalagmite. Then one Pokemon came down from above a ridge above the entrance to the cavern.

"Oh, lovely," I said weakly, a shiver passing down my side. Honestly, I did not like Ghost Pokemon. This was one of the worst, a Haunter. Colored a black-purple with white eyes, it floated by me, silent as the grave. It had a large mouth outlined in blue, its sides were carved in pieces that jutted out and it had two large hands with brittle looking fingers.

----
Haunter

Encounters remaining: 9
Area effects: Path is partly blocked; raining; Morgan is now a living Pokemon light bulb; in cave

Pokemon;

Pokemon encountered: Mismagius, Poochyena, Baltoy, Chingling, Absol, Xatu, Haunter
Pokemon battles:

OOC: Sorry, I know that is a lot to read, but it is a new place, lol.

Last edited by Dragoness; 10-15-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: "Mounds of minerals" just sounded good in my head, xD