Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Sammy0295

Magmar watched Shelia stand on her hind legs and waited to see what she was up to when suddenly, Shelia flapped her wings letting out sharp wind. The wind made its way toward Magmar and pushed it back slightly, but it didn't seemed to do much damage.

Magmar wondered what was wrong with this Tropius and decided to counter attack. Its eyes gave a sudden purple glow for a split second.

Shelia suddenly began to shake her head and flap her wings very fast. In doing so, she created a whirlwind that lifted herself a bit in the air right before tripping and falling face down on the floor.

"I don't think your Tropius is feeling too well, Sam," said Ranger Eli in worry.

The Magmar didn't seem to be enjoying the fight, so it began to walk away.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sam

Money: $0,000

Area Effects: N/A

Encounters Remaining: 10

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Charmander (M/Blaze) 39.36%
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 34.6% (confused)

Total Items: Parkball x 9, Super Parkball x 1, Repels x 5

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Sandshrew (?/Sand Veil)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Magmar (?/Flame Body) 68.56%

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate)
Old 09-30-2009, 02:37 AM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

All Sam thought as Shelia fell to the ground was Face palm. Or rather face ground. "Shelia, are you okay?" Shelia stood up, but she didn't look to good. "Use Synthesis."

Magmar began to walk away. "Oh, come on!" Sam was determined to catch him. She had already 5 out of 15 encounters if she had counted right, and only a Sandshrew to show for it. "You're just gonna leave? I'm gonna catch you if I have to battle you myself!" She ran as quickly as she could and got in front of Magmar. "You're not getting away!" Sam was a little afraid of what Magmar would do. "Shelia! Use Razor Leaf, then use Solar Beam!"

Shelia shot out many small sharp leafs then started to take in energy from the sun.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: You know, now that I think about it, maybe Tropius and Charmander weren't the best choices to come to Mt. Deckbi with.

As Sam ran towards Magmar, she left Shelia with the command of Synthesis. Shelia just looked at her then hit her head on the floor. At that moment, Shelia suddenly snapped out of it and noticed her trainer facing a Magmar.

Magmar looked forward at Shelia then back at Sam. It seemed to be feeling awkward. It didn't want anyone to get hurt anymore.

Magmar then opened its mouth and let out a Smoke Screen. The Smoke Screen quickly filled the area and everyone caught in it began to cough.

Ranger Eli threw a Pokeball and said, "Galateah, use Gust!"

As the Pokeball opened, a Butterfree appeared. The Butterfree spun around in the air a few times and flapped her wings blowing away the smoke. The the smoke cleared, Magmar was gone.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 30.6%

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate), Jolly Magmar (?/Flame Body)
Old 09-30-2009, 10:27 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: yeah, they weren't really ^^

IC: "Oh Come On!!!!" Sam exclaimed for the fourth time in less than five minutes. "Of course, he's half Abra! I mean, why shouldn't be able to top Houdini?" She shouted to no one in particular. "Seriously, where the heck did he go?" She sighed and walked over to Shelia. Suddenly she sounded calm and happy. "You okay? Try another Synthesis. Hopefully it'll work this time."

Sam glanced Ranger Eli, then towards the cave they had run from, as Shelia attempted another Synthesis. She almost thought she saw a Magmar peeking out at her from the cave, but she blinked and it was gone.

OOC: magmar... (I'm calling you a butthead lol) seriously though, who designed magmar, and what was their intention?

Old 10-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: There's kind of like a limitation on moves outside of battle, so, I'll leave you with this much for Synthesis.

IC: Shelia shook her head and attempted to absorb sunlight to heal herself, but she was still a bit shaky, so she only managed to absorb a little bit.

Ranger Eli sighed a bit. "Come one Sam. There's still plenty to see. Maybe you'll be able to capture another Pokemon up ahead," said Ranger Eli as he stared back at Sam.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 55.6%

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Magby (?/Flame Body), Docile Bronzong (GL/Fireproof), Docile Bronzong (GL/Levitate), Jolly Magmar (?/Flame Body)

OOC: Sorry for the extreme shortness, but I needed to push the RP forward.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:57 PM
sammy0295 Offline

After the Synthesis, Shelia still didn't look to good, but she was better. Eli said they should continue, and Sam agreed. They started to head up the trail rocky. Sam was a little upset from losing the Magmar, which was only made worse when she stubbed her toe on a rock that turned out to be a Geodude that floated away. Shelia nudged her on the shoulder, trying to cheer her up, and it worked. Sam patted the Tropius on the head and looked upwards towards the top of the volcano thinking of all the Pokemon that would be up there.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, there wasn't much I could do except walk.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Yup, walking is something.

IC: As they kept walking up hill, they made it to a less rocky area. The group now had to cross this short ash covered plain to keep going up hill on the other side.

They kept walking into, when suddenly, something popped up from the ground right in front of Sam's foot and made her trip and fall. She fell into what felt like a small pool and it was filled with ashes which scattered a bit as she feel the gather again covering her a bit.

"Sam! Are you okay?" said Ranger Eli as he rushed to help her up and out of there.

When Sam was finally up, she looked back at the bump that made her trip. At that moment, they laugh heard laughter as the bump came out of the ground completely. It was a Dugtrio. By the look of its joy, it seemed to have planned this all along.

Trainer's stats:

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 55.6%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Dugtrio (?/???)

Old 10-02-2009, 10:22 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: so is falling...

IC: When Sam stood up and saw that a Dugtrio had tripped her, she was instantly mad. But as she watched the Dugtrio laugh she couldn't help but do the same. She was covered in ash, which she tried to wipe it off, but that didn't really help.

"Funny or not, I'm gonna have to catch you now." Sam looked at Shelia. "First things first, before he starts attacking, use Synthesis. Then use Lear then Gust."

Shelia again absorbed sunlight to heal herself. Then she glared at Dugtrio while flapping her wings to create a burst of wind that moved towards Dugtrio.

OOC: im being lazy '>.>

Old 10-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Dugtrio quickly got underground as Shelia tried Synthesis once more. Once Shelia was healed, she looked around for Dugtrio, but she couldn't find it. Just in case, she readied herself for the Gust attack Sam had commanded.

Suddenly, the ground beneath Shelia became softer. She found that strange, but didn't pay much attention to it until the soft ground began to spin and she began to sink into it. She had fallen into a sand trap. As the whirling sand expanded, Dugtrio was revealed to be in the very middle of it. Shelia's feet were stuck on the ground and she just couldn't reach the Dugtrio.

"This Pokemon seems very cunning. You are going to have to out-smart it Sam," said Ranger Eli.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 97%

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Dugtrio (?/???) 100%

Old 10-03-2009, 03:45 AM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: but that means i can't be lazy no more....sniff...

IC: Sam was hoping this battle would be easy, but she knew Ranger Eli was right. She thought of a plan. All she could think of required Shelia to escape from the sand, but that would be hard. "Shelia, you have to get free. Then use Razor Leaf to chase Dugtrio underground. After that get near it and use Stomp on the ground."

Tropius struggled to get free of the sand while she prepared to use Razor Leaf.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Shelia kept struggling to get out of the sand trap, but she just kept sinking. Dugtrio seemed to be preparing an attack, so Shelia decided to do that Razor Leaf attack Sam commanded. Shelia flapped her wings and shot a group of sharp leaves that all headed towards Dugtrio. At that moment, Dugtrio shot a tri-colored beam that broke through the Razor Leaf attack and hit Shelia. A couple of the leaves kept going and hit Dugtrio, but no with their original power.

Ranger Eli kept watching the battle as Galateah decided to rest on his shoulders. They were both hoping Sam could turn the battle around soon.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 84.78% (Sand Tomb)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Dugtrio (?/???) 78.83%

OOC: I bet you forgot that Eli's Butterfree was still around. Well, I did ^^;
Old 10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: hmm... butterfree.... I mean yeah i forgot. I wasn't planning on sneaking up from behind and eating her!

IC: "Shelia stop struggling for now, it's just making you sink faster." Shelia stopped moving and glared at Dugtrio, not revealing her anxiety. Sam's worry was not hidden though. Her eyes shot around the field trying to find something useful, but it was just a field of ash covered grass. Then it hit her. The ash! "Shelia! Use Gust to kick up the ash so Dugtrio can't see." As she was giving the orders she remembered that Dugtrio could have Sand Veil. But this was the best thing she could think of, she just hoped this one didn't. "After that use Leaf Storm, but use Air Slash to speed it up so it does more damage."

Shelia flapped her wings and kicked up a whirlwind of ash, blinding her as much as she hoped it was blinding Dugtrio. She shot out the glowing leafs for Leaf Storm then flapped her wings to send them zooming in Dugtrio's direction. Hopefully.

OOC: It hit me as I was typing it hit her lol

Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Dugtrio had prepared itself to launch yet another Tri-attack. It aimed at Shelia, but at that moment, she began using gust to lift up all the ashes. Dugtrio couldn't see anything, which delayed its attack, but it was sure Shelia couldn't have moved from that spot since it was trapped by the Sand Tomb. It decided to fire the Tri-attack, but at that moment, leaves began to appear behind the cloud of ashes. Their forced was great. Dugtrio was surprised and just fired the Tri-attack straight forward.

The Tri-attack got between the leaves, weakening the attack and making its way to Shelia. Shelia didn't see the attack coming through the ashes either and both Pokemon got hit directly by the other one's attack simultaneously.

Shelia wasn't hurt that much, but Dugtrio began to shout in pain. The could of ashes vanished and Dugtrio was looking very weak and hurt. However, throughout all this, the Sand Tomb was still going and it still had a grip on Shelia.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 70.07% (Sand Tomb, Special Attack Harshly Decreased)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Dugtrio (?/???) 5.11%

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 10-06-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:33 PM
sammy0295 Offline

OOC: Yippee!

IC: Sam watched tentatively as the ashes cleared. When she saw Durgtrio, she knew her plan had worked. The Mole Pokemon would soon be hers. She took out one of the parkballs from her pocket and threw it at Dugtrio, then waited for the ball to stop moving, confident that it would.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Dugtrio was really tired, so it helplessly watched as the Parkball flew its way. As the ball made contact, Dugtrio became a red beam that was pulled into the ball.

The Parkball began to shake and give red flashes. Everyone stared as the ball kept shaking and the tension built. Suddenly, the Parkball stopped.

Ranger Eli waited a few seconds then said, "You did it! That's your second Pokemon!"

Galateah flew around in circles to celebrate.

The sand trap had stopped, so Shelia flapped her wings a bit and pulled herself out of it.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Quiet Tropius (F/Chlorophyll) 70.07% (Special Attack Harshly Decreased)

Total Items: Parkball x 8, Super Parkball x 1, Repels x 5

Total Captured Pokemon: Quirky Sandshrew (?/Sand Veil), Naughty Dugtrio (?/Arena Trap)

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 10-07-2009 at 11:01 PM.