Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-21-2009, 05:44 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush
Default Re: Individual RP: Gold Rush

OCC: Nice sig xD

Adam looked at the trees above my head. Slowly but surely the shadowy figure slowly began to form. It was Mankey!

“Heh, I already have a monkey no need for another, but I do hear these things are short tempered so I suppose we move away from it slowly?” Adam asked.

The ranger nodded and started walking silently around the Pokemon. Mankey watched Adam like an eagle as he slowly walked around it, leaving around twenty meters between them. Adam muttered some words under his breath just hoping he wouldn’t get into a fight. As Adam got around the Pokemon the second that he was away from its sight he ran as fast as he could following the ranger who was a fair bit ahead of him.

After they had got away Adam asked the ranger to buy a potion from him, Adam plunged his hand into his bag and grabbed a $1000 bill and handed it to the ranger. The ranger grabbed it quickly and gave him his potion to heal his Pokemon. Adam placed Infernapes Pokeball within his hand as the Pokemon almost leapt out instantly still fairly active due to blaze. Adam unscrewed the top of the heal potion and fed it to Infernape restoring his Hit Points. After this Infernape was returned to his ball.

“Okay so I suppose we go in farther north!”

OCC: I have 9.5k Leftover now, because I somehow get the money from battles and stuff, this included the minus 1k.

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

OOC: Alright then.

Ranger Rusty Anderson - The Woods

Ranger Anderson shoved the $1,000 bill into his pocket while Infernape drank the potion. The ape was then recalled into its Pokeball.

“Okay so I suppose we go in farther north!” Adam yelled enthusiastically.

"Alright, I think I remember the way now," the ranger replied.

After what felt like an eternity, the two finally stumbled upon a Pokemon. Another large monkey was lying in front of them, paying no attention.

"Damn, a Slaking..." the ranger said, backing away, "he doesn't notice us, as long as we move quietly, we should be fine. Give me some warning if you decide to battle it, so I can get away."

---------------
Name: Adam
Money: $9,500
Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x4 Hyper Balls ; x2 Poke-dolls

Area Effects: 12 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 100% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100%, [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/Naughty/Own Tempo) 3%(Captured)
Encounter #2: Mankey(?/Adamant/Anger Point) 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #3: Slaking(?/?/?) 100%

OOC: What's with you and monkeys?

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"As much as I would like a Slaking, I'll give it a pass for now," Adam muttered.

Adam made sure his bag was on his shoulder and slowly backed away, Slaking looked like it was fairly sleepy. I slowly backed away, if it saw us we would be toast. I made slow movements to the nearest tree as soon as I got there I ran as fast as I could even farther north.

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 09-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

The ranger quickly caught up to Adam. When they were far enough away, a small toot could be heard. Adam gave the ranger a disgusted look.

"Sorry, I had to hold it in," the ranger blushed, "candy gives me rancid gas."

Suddenly, a loud screech-like cough could be heard as a white mongoose pounced from the trees. The Pokemon pushed the ranger to the ground, but before it could attack the source of the foul stench, Adam kicked the Zangoose away.

"See what I mean?" the ranger asked, trying to blow away the foul stench.

---------------

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 100% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100%, [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #3: Slaking(?/Sassy/Truant) 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #4: Zangoose(?/?/?) 100%

Old 09-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Hurry up, this thing looks pretty dangerous!"

Adam ran towards ranger Anderson and picked him, up as slowly the Zangoose started to get up.

"Hurry, Run! That thing is going to rip us to shreds," Adam said sprinting as fast as he could.

As Adam was running a small grin grew across his face.

"What are you doing, are you enjoying this or something?" The ranger yelled.

Finnally after a minute of running they had managed to lose the Zangoose withing the lush tree's.

Adam paused and tried to catch his breath, soon they were off again.

"So where do we go now?" Adam asked.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"Well, I figure we can't go North anymore, since you don't want to tango with Slaking," the ranger replied, "so we better go back South. Test our luck there."

The inexperienced ranger led the way. The trees around them slowly spaced out as they moved farther and farther South. Eventually, Flying-type Pokemon could be seen for the first time since they entered the Woods.

"Nice change of scenery, don't you think?" the ranger asked.
---------------

Pokemon

Encounter #4: Zangoose(?/Rash/Immunity) 100%(Retreated)

Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

"Aw okay, lets head over south I might find some cool Pokemon around there!"

I followed ranger anderson carefully over all of the dense leaves and grass. The leaves on the floor slowly cut down until the ground became fairly shallow, I could tell the difference between the north and south parts of the forest fairly easily.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Anderson marveled at the Flying-types overhead. He enjoyed flying on top of Aero all the time, but he always wondered what it would feel like to fly solo. A green twig fell from the sky and smacked him in the face. A dizzy-looking Farfetch'd flew down and grabbed the twig, completely ignoring the humans.
---------------
Money: $11,500

Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Encounter #5: Farfetch'd(?/?/?) 100%

Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Adam laughed at Ranger Anderson as the stick was picked up by the small bird. Adam carefully looked at the small bird and he liked what he saw. The Pokemon looked fairly cute but it had some coolness factor to it and Adam liked it so there was no doubt that there would be a fight.

"Ranger, I'll be trying to take this one, Lets Go Gengar your up!" Adam ordered.

Gengar burst out of the ball like lightning and started making some odd poses. He was exited.

"Slright Gengar lets get this battle started with a Thunderbolt," Adam ordered.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Description please.

The ghostly purple blob fired a bolt of electricity towards the brown bird. Farfetch'd quickly twirled, easily dodging the Electric-type attack. The stick in the bird's wing began glowing an eerie purple glow as it pounced at Gengar. The stick hacked through the ghostly body, doing a surprising amount of damage. Gengar stumbled over, obviously hurting, but it refused to give up the fight. Farfetch'd swooped around, preparing another Night Slash attack.

"Watch yourself Adam," the ranger warned, "I don't think Gengar can afford to take too many hits."
---------------

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 65% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Encounter #5: Farfetch'd(?/?/?) 100% vs Gengar 65%

Terrain: A large open field, not much to it. There's tree cover slight away, a good place to retreat.

OOC: Gengar is Sassy, it likes to show off. You didn't describe your attack at all. Not very flashy.

Old 09-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OCC: Sorry D:

“Alright Gengar, I won’t out you through that again,” Adam said asking for forgiveness.

Gengar looked back at Adam, with a slight bit of disappointment, but he was in a lot of pain. Gengar jumped up and down a few time and then showed that he was ready.

“Alright Gengar lets go for another Thunderbolt,” Adam pointed at Farfetch’d as Gengar looked back at him. The grin returned to his face.

He shook his body rapidly trying to overcome the pain that he felt after that fairly strong attack. Gengar wiped the dust of himself, trying to look as cool as possible. Gengar jumped up and down a few times and did a twirl. Farfetch’d watched and it seemed fairly confused but nothing that would effect it within battle.

“Alright Gengar, I know I’m sorry about the bad order, but can we maybe get on with the attack?”

Gengar huffed and then raised his hands into the air, and looked up into the sky. Clouds began to form, above his head. Farfetch’d looked up and saw that his whole flock had flown away as Gengar was about to summon the thunderbolt. Gengar breathed in repeatedly and waved his hands about, trying to show off as much as possible. Then suddenly at an almost random moment Gengar slowly lowered his hands, the second his hands passed the huge grin in his face three beams of electricity fell to the air. Gengar crossed his arms and watched as Farfetch’d was about to be attacked.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

The electricity crashed down, limiting Farfetch'd's mobility. The duck took a direct hit from a Thunderbolt, creating a beautiful electric display. The Normal/Flying-type stumbled around, charred from the intense electric attack. Just when it looked ready to pass out, Farfetch'd dove at Gengar and scored another hit with the shadowy stick. Both Pokemon looked severely beaten. It seemed that if either creature took a hit, they'd be finished. The stick began glowing the dark color again as Farfetch'd slowly approached Gengar.
---------------

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 28% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Encounter #5: Farfetch'd(?/?/?) 22%-Night Slash- vs Gengar 28%

Terrain: A large open field, not much to it. There's tree cover slight away, a good place to retreat.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Alright Gengar, we need to try a Hypnosis, and we need it to hit so concentrate!”

Gengar turned round, and started talking in his language fairly angrily at Adam. He kept an eye on Farfetch’d but he did seem slightly annoyed at Adam.

“Alright, Alright I know you concentrate all the time so just try your best,” Adam asked.

Gengar muttered rapidly to himself and then took two steps forward, ready to start his attack. He looked at Farfetch’d closely the stick in the Pokémon’s hand started to glow into a dark and murky colour. Gengar looked at his hands and fought the pain. Slowly circles started to form within his hands from the energy. Slowly the first circle started to grow larger, as Gengar started to breathe a lot heavier. He was putting a lot of energy into the attack. Slowly the first circle managed to become bigger than Gengar after lots of hard work. Then Gengar started work on another after the first ring floated just in front of him slowly getting larger as it came closer to Farfetch’d. Then Gengar put even more effort into the next few batches of rings, soon Gengar had managed to create 4 rings, slowly getting bigger as they floated towards Farfetch’d.

Adam looked at Farfetch’d, the Pokémon’s eye lids started to get heavily and there were signs that it was on the verge of sleeping but more had to be done. After a few seconds Gengar started to wave his arms repeatedly making hypnotic patters with them that the eye can barely see. Gengar’s grin got larger as his hands became faster and he was enjoying it more, showing off in front of the ranger. Soon he started to put his body into it. Gengar looked at Farfetch’d, the Pokemon just needed a little more to fall asleep. The rings were almost at touching range to Farfetch’d, Gengar had to act fast. Suddenly Gengar exhaled fairly loudly and looked up into the sky, then looked at Farfetch’d, Gengar’s eyes had become very red, like blood. Gengar took a few breaths in and then released a soft beam of red light. The beam zoomed across the battle field, as Farfetch’d became even more drowsy, but would Farfetch’d fall asleep?

Old 09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

The Hypnosis attack slowly took its toll. Farfetch'd struggled to keep it's eyes open, but after taking so much damage, it felt like it needed a nap. The brown duck collasped on the ground, snoring heavily.

"Alright, did you see that?" Adam asked the ranger.

Ranger Anderson had also fallen asleep. He laid on the ground, curled up into a ball, sucking his thumb.

"This is just ridiculous," Adam muttered.

---------------

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 28% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Encounter #5: Farfetch'd(?/?/?) 22%(Sleep) vs Gengar 28%

Old 09-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Gengar looked at the sleeping Farfetch’d, almost a little bit sad for it. It edged closer and saw the bird sleeping like a baby. As it turned around his grin disappeared as he saw that the ranger was asleep too. Gengar laughed at ranger Anderson.

“Alright Gengar stay focused.”

As Adam said those words Gengar twisted round multiple times, only to finish up and face Farfetch’d.

“Alright Gengar, we don’t want Farfetch’d to be knocked out so let’s try an Energy Ball!” Adam ordered.

Slowly Gengar focused some more energy, it looked as if he was about to run out soon. Soon green balls of energy were being built up into one large green ball. The energy seemed to come from almost no where bit it was perfectly visible. Slowly the small energy particles had created a large circle shape. The circle was green, and had many wavy lines within it like a green version of a static electricity ball. The ball floated within Gengar’s hand for a few seconds as Gengar grinned menacingly. Gengar panted repeatedly as creating the ball did take its toll on the Pokémon.

Gengar raised his hands while clutching the ball tightly, and paused there for a few seconds. As Gengar lifted the ball Adam scrambled within his bag to try and find another Hyper Ball. He plunged his right hand into the side of the bag and seconds later he had managed to grab the ball. Gengar turned around and laughed at Adam, showing him that he had managed to create quite a large ball. Adam posed carefully and aimed his ball at the dormant sleeping Pokemon, waiting for the moment to throw the ball.

“Alright Gengar I’ll throw the ball after the attack so let’s go!” Adam ordered.

Gengar leapt up in the air and with both of his hands launched the floating ball speedily towards the bird. A long trail of leaves followed the ball as it was moving quite quickly ready to hit the sleeping bird. Every second Adam was getting much more eager to throw the ball, but he had to hold himself back, at least until the attack had finished.