Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Individual RP: Gold Rush

Ranger: Rusty Anderson

"We've been running low on Rangers these days," a woman said strictly, "so you interns will have to start leading trainers through the National Park. We've trained you well, and as long as you keep your wits about you, everything will be fine. Good luck."

A messy-haired young man slumped into a black office chair. The Ranger Outpost was dead silent, the other Rangers were leading other trainers through the park. The man curled up into a red jacket which had the symbol of the National Park sewn onto the back. Rusty Anderson's first day as an Intern Ranger was going slowly. He didn't mind, he preferred peace and quiet.

Eventually, a teenage boy showed up. The boy had dark blonde - almost brown - hair, with bangs that stopped short of his blue and green eyes. Ranger Anderson looked up from his resting place and eyed the trainer.

"Heading through the National Park?" he yawned, shuffling through some papers, "I'll need you to fill these out."

The trainer scribbled on the documents, flipping through the pages quickly. He then handed the papers back to the ranger, who looked them over carefully.

"So," he said, "you're Adam, age 14, correct?"

"Yes," the boy replied.

"And you want to explore the Woods with your Infernape and Gengar?"

"You bet," Adam replied, cracking a smile.

"Okay, follow me," Ranger Anderson replied.

The two walked outside of the Ranger Outpost, looking out at the docks. Ranger Rusty pulled out a red-and-white ball, then tossed it into the air.

"We could always take a cart, but flying is more relaxing," he explained, "Aero will take us their just as quick."

The Pokeball exploded in a flash of white light, revealing a large, grey, winged beast with rock-hard skin. Aerodactyl swung his mighty tail around before letting the two trainers hop on. The trio flew high into the sky, marveling at the sight of the island below. Eventually Aero flew over a thick wooded area.

"Take us down," the ranger said.

The grey beast flew gently over the treetops, both boys hopped onto a branch as the ranger recalled his Pokemon.

"Seems like a nice time to warn you about the dangers of the Woods," the ranger said, "some of these branches are pretty flimsy, and can break when you apply enough pressure."

Suddenly, the branch the two were standing on snapped, sending both of them crashing into the ground. Adam was the first to get up and ran to Ranger Anderson. At first glance, the ranger looked dead, but when Adam got closer, he could hear the ranger snoring. Adam has several options to wake up the ranger, each with its fair share of consequences.

"Uh... Ranger?" Adam asked, shaking the snoring ranger several times.

The Ranger snorted, but didn't bother to wake up.

"Hey, Ranger!" he yelled, shaking the ranger harder.

Finally, Adam was fed-up. He pulled out a Pokeball and released a tall brown monkey with fire on its head.

"Chimpy, use Ember to wake him up!" the trainer said.

The Infernape opened his mouth and sent out a gentle flurry of fireballs. The pellets struck Ranger Anderson's backside, setting off gentle wisps of smoke as they struck.

"Son of a-!" the ranger yelled, leaping up, "what was that for?"

"For falling asleep on the job," Adam replied, recalling his Pokemon.

"Oh, well, thanks for holding back on me," the ranger replied, then surveyed their surroundings, "hmm, seems like we stopped in the center of the woods. I'm sure we'll find lots of interesting Pokemon, we just have to look hard. So, should we head North, deeper into the woods? Or maybe, South, where the trees aren't as thick?"
---------------
Name: Adam
Money: $1,500

Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 100% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100% Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 09-19-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gold Rush
Default Re: Individual RP: Gold Rush

“Yea I didn’t really want a scorched ranger showing me around these woods,” Adam mumbled, just enough for the ranger to hear faintly.

Adam looked south; the trees around there did look fairly thin. Adam turned his attention to the north side that the ranger pointed to first and then smiled.

“Looks like North is the only way for me, I’m not here to get any lame Pokemon,” Adam chuckled as his grin covered most of the lower half of his face. Adam picked up his messenger bag that had fallen onto the floor from the crash, and pointed north. He nodded and started to walk slowly towards the north side of the forest.

“Come on, I don’t have all day, I have places to go, People to see and all that stuff.”

Adam turned round and saw the ranger angrily start walking; Adam stopped so the ranger could get in front of him and lead him across the northern side of these deep, dark, gloomy woods.

“I’m sure I can find some rare Pokemon, maybe even that Celebi thing, you know the little green Pokemon that travels through time,” Adam said chuckling.

After he said this, the ranger turned to him and gave him and almost blank expression, he knew it was almost impossible. Adam followed the ranger as they entered the lush tall grass.

OCC: I think I did this right ^^;

[URPG] [VPP] [Knights of the Round Table] [ASB]

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 09-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: You're doin' fine.

Ranger Rusty Anderson - The Woods

“I’m sure I can find some rare Pokemon, maybe even that Celebi thing, you know the little green Pokemon that travels through time,” Adam said chuckling.

He slowed down so that the ranger could lead the way through the thick woods. The two swerved past the trees, Adam remained vigilant, hoping to find a rare Pokemon. After a few minutes, Ranger Anderson clutched his stomach.

"I knew I shouldn't have skipped breakfast," he said, pulling a candy bar from his backpack.

The young ranger unwrapped the candy and sat down on the ground. A long pink, vine-like thing shot from the thick cover of the trees and snatched the candy. Hiding behind the trees was a chubby pink Pokemon with a long tongue and odd-looking tail. The creature quickly devoured the candy and snickered.

"Hmm, a Lickitung, sneaky little guy," the ranger said, "this rare enough for you?"

---------------

Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon
Ghost Hunter(Gengar/Sassy/M/Levitate): 100% [Thunderbolt] , [Energyball], [Substitute] , [Psychic] , [Sludge Bomb], [Psych Up], [Toxic], [Swagger] , [Explosion], [Snatch], [Hidden Power: Fire], [Focus Blast] , [Will-O-Wisp], [Taunt] , [Counter] , [Protect] , [Giga Drain] , [Double Team] , [Attract] , [Skill Swap], [Trick]

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100% Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/?/?) 100%

Terrain: A small opening between a group of trees. The dense surroundings provide plenty of places to hide and shield oneself.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OCC: Kay that’s pretty cool

“That is pretty cool, I remember seeing one of those against that guy Ataro, and it was pretty strong” Adam said clutching one of his Pokeballs.

“Ranger Anderson, I’ll be fighting this one so I’m sure you should get out of the way.

Adam grabbed one of his Pokeball’s and threw sharply at a small lump in the ground. As it hit the soft ground, a large white beam leapt out of the ball, as the Pokeball returned to Adam’s hand almost magically. Slowly the beam started to form into a large, fiery monkey. Infernape looked at Lickitung as the huge pink Pokemon waved its long tongue as if it was an arm.

“Ready to fight Infernape?” Adam asked.

Infernape leapt up and down repeatedly, the flipped in excitement. The monkey turned around an smiled, itching for some action.

“Alright Infernape start off with a Rock Tomb, don't let it escape."

“For ten years I chased Suicune, and I finally got to see it. I'm all choked up!”
Old 09-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Anderson grabbed his backside when the tall brown ape revealed itself again. Adam commanded a Rock Tomb, hoping it would hold the Licking Pokemon in place. Infernape did several weird movements and the ground under Lickitung began engulfing it.

Before it could sink too deep into the ground, the pink Pokemon let out a powerful shriek that broke Chimpy's focus. Lickitung then used its tongue to dig itself out of the ground, and then the Licking Pokemon curled up into a ball and began rolling towards Infernape, building up momentum as it moved.

---------------
Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x5 Hyper Balls ; x2 Poke-dolls

Pokemon

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100% [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/?/?) 87% -Rollout- vs. Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100%[Defense-2]

Terrain: A small opening between a group of trees. The dense surroundings provide plenty of places to hide and shield oneself.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The pink blob moved quickly it its ball like form, too quick for Infernape to dodge thus he was hurt by the rollout. Infernape tried to show Adam that he didn’t feel anything, but he could see he did get a fair amount of damage. Lickitung took a few steps back as Adam was just about to mutter his order.

“Infernape, it’s time to act follow it up with a Mach Punch and Brick break,” I said grinning.

Infernape leapt up in the air, as Adam took a quick glance at the ranger, who seemed to be eating something again. Adam turned his attention back to Infernape, who seems overwhelmed that he was going to use one of his favourite moves. Infernape leapt up and down repeatedly until it finally punched the ground, showing that he was ready to attack. The monkey turned round and glanced at Adam, he knew it was his cue.

“Go,” Adam shouted.

Last edited by Gold Rush; 09-20-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Ranger Anderson chowed down on his spare candy bar. He was hunched over, in case any other Pokemon decided to grab his lunch.

Infernape moved fast, charging Lickitung as the Licking Pokemon rolled closer and closer. Ranger Anderson looked up and gasped at the sight.

"Bad idea!" he yelled.

Adam turned around, just in time to miss Infernape attempt to punch Lickitung, only to slip off of its tongue and be smashed into by a second Rollout attack. By this time, Chimpy had taken a fair amount of damage, and if Adam didn't do something about Lickitung's Rollout, it would build up fast. The pink blob fought inertia as it attempted to swing back around to attack Chimpy again.
---------------

Pokemon

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 100% [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/?/?) 87% -Rollout Turn 3- vs. Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 73%[Defense-2]

Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Sorry about the Infernape,” I said embarrassed.

Infernape shrugged ready to take another order.

“Okay Infernape we gotta get to Lickitung before it gets to us, Mach Punch and Brick break Combo, Quick!”

Infernape leapt into action and ran towards the Lickitung. The pink blob was moving fast almost ready to turn, but the plan was that Infernape should reach Lickitung before the Pokemon has a chance to hit him, soon after the Mach Punch with the speed and Momentum the brick break should do a bit of extra damage that was the plan anyway.

Infernape ran at a blistering speed, with his long hairy arm stretched out to the max. The clearing within the woods was fairly small so he had to use the height of the tree’s to build enough power, using his monkey skills Infernape leapt from tree to tree, almost spending no time leaping. After each tree passed his arm started to glow even brighter as the fire around his body made it look beautiful. Soon Infernape was jumping about halfway up the tree and it was time to get down, as he had almost no room to jump left. Infernape dived down fist first carefully aiming to hit Lickitung. The Pokemon was moving quickly but Infernape was much faster but could he land in time.

Adam watched carefully as he crossed his fingers hoping for Infernape to stop the attack and deal some damage along the way....

Old 09-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Lickitung managed to turn around, but before it could get moving, Infernape's fiery fist struck the Licking Pokemon viciously, causing it to bounce into the air and smashing into a tree, leaving a splintery crater.

"Way to use your head," Ranger Anderson complimented the trainer.

Infernape and Adam seemed proud of themselves for being able to stop Lickitung's powerful attack. Of course, the battle wasn't over yet. Lickitung stepped out of the crater and let out a battlecry. It shot out its long pink tongue and wrapped it around Infernape.

"A Wrap attack?" Adam asked.

"No, it's worse," Ranger Anderson replied.

Suddenly, Lickitung's tongue snapped, squeezing Infernape as tight as it could. The monkey gasped for air, struggling to keep consciouness. Wring Out was a ferocious attack, the weaker the target was, the more damage it would do.

"You better think of something quick," Ranger Anderson warned, "if this keeps up, Infernape is toast."
---------------

Pokemon

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 47% [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/?/?) 52% -Wring Out- vs. Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 47%[Defense-2]

Old 09-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Okay Infernape we gotta get out of this try an Thunder punch, no need to move you arms just cover your fist in Electricity and slowly shift your hands towards Lickitung’s tongue!”

Infernape heard Adam’s orders quickly and reacted; slowly he covered his fist with Electricity and slowly pulled his fist towards the giant tongue. He wiggled his hands rapidly trying to use the saliva as a lubricant but Lickitung held Infernape tightly, Infernape was making progress but could the electricity reach Lickitung’s tongue, before Infernape chokes to death.

As Infernape wiggled his arms I rapidly opened the flap on my messenger bag, and grabbed one of my Super Ball's from the top. I looked around it and the out streteched one of my arms like I was about to launch a ball towards the stumps in a cricket match. I carefully watched Infernapes electrifying hand, the moment Infernape did damage and was released I would throw the ball. I stood in my stance waiting for several seconds as Infernape took the pain, hoping I would get there in time...

Last edited by Gold Rush; 09-20-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Infernape's electrified fist managed to strike Lickitung, the saliva in the pink Pokemon's tongue ended up being a curse, allowed the electricity to easily flow through its body. The Normal-type quickly tossed Infernape away, doing minor damage to the ape. Adam quickly tossed the Super Ball, which stuck Lickitung's forehead, engulfing it in a red light.

"Come on," Ranger Anderson chanted, "you got this."

The ball thrashed around as Lickitung struggled to break free. After several seconds, the ball stopped, but suddenly exploded, releasing Lickitung. The ball flew towards Adam, who quickly grabbed it before he would lose it. Lickitung was angered, and hopped up to Infernape, smashing it with its long tongue. It raised the tongue once again, ready to strike again.
---------------

Pokemon

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 31% [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/?/?) 32% -Slam- vs. Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 31%[Defense-2, Blaze]

Old 09-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Alright Infernape, it’s now or never lets go with a Flamethrower just enough to leave it barely standing!”

Infernape roared as he could feel his blaze activating as Lickitung ran towards him. The only thing keeping Infernape sane was his jolly nature. The monkey roared as fire burst out from every corner of his body, his eyes burnt with a passion and he was ready to go. The monkey screamed repeatedly and was ready to go and do one of his best Flamethrowers. Infernape started by concentrating and taking multiple deep breaths, as Lickitung was not the fastest of Pokemon. Slowly he calmed down as the energy was put inside of him and was to be used on this attack. Infernape took a few more deep breaths as what looked like steam started to blow out of his nose holes. Then Infernape opened his eyes as Lickitung grew close.

Infernape screamed loudly as suddenly a long fiery red beam of fire leapt out of his mouth like a rocket. Adam could feel the heat and so could the forest, luckily Infernape was in the middle of the clearing or there would have been a forest fire. The long fiery beam danced across the air as Lickitung ran into it. It hit the pink Pokemon but how much did it do, only time would tell.

Adam grabbed another Pokeball from his backpack this time a Hyper Ball; he kissed it and paused for a few seconds. Then Adam waited for his moment to throw the ball. Once the attack was over he would throw it.

Old 09-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Infernape's screams caught Lickitung off guard. The ape was successfully able to use Flamethrower, which dealt significant damage to Lickitung, thanks to the boost it was given by Infernape's Blaze ability. Lickitung fell to the ground, but was still not knocked out. Adam threw the Hyper Ball, which engulfed Lickitung and began shaking violently, just as it had done before. This time though, the ball pinged, signalling a successful capture. Adam cheered as he picked up the ball, containing his new Lickitung.

"Nice work," Ranger Anderson congratulated him, "that's your first National Park capture, and there's still plenty of time left in the day."

"Thanks for the help," Adam replied, "if you had eaten breakfast, I wouldn't have been able to catch this guy."

"You're welcome," the ranger laughed, "but I should point this out, Lickitung is a girl."

"How can you tell?" the boy asked.

"You don't wanna know," the ranger sighed, "anyways, I recognize this spot from one of my trips through the woods. There should be a whole nest of Bug-types to the East, some more Pokemon deeper North, or we can see if anything's shown up back South."
---------------
Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x4 Hyper Balls ; x2 Poke-dolls

Pokemon

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 31%, Blaze in effect [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/Naughty/Own Tempo) 3%(Captured)

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 09-21-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Gold Rush Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

“Hmm, I’m not the biggest fan of Bug Pokemon so I guess we should head north,” Adam mumbled.

Adam looked at the ranger as he smiled and lead him even deeper into the forest. Adam gazed at the ball holding Lickitung within. He placed it within his bag and carried on with his trek north to find even more Pokemon, hopefully ones that are fairly rare.

Old 09-20-2009, 11:23 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

The two trainers pressed onwards, deeper into the woods. Eventually, the trees became too thick to travel around.

"Well, looks like I got us lost," Ranger Anderson sighed.

"Seriously?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, I should've been paying more attention," the ranger yawned.

Adam wondered about where to go next while a white monkey swung through the trees overhead.
---------------
Items: x4 Park Balls ; x2 Super Balls ; x4 Hyper Balls ; x2 Poke-dolls

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Chimpy(Infernape/Jolly/M/Blaze): 31%, Blaze in effect [Brick Break], [Earthquake], [Grass Knot] , [Sword Dance],[Shadow Claw], [Substitute] , [Stone Edge] , [Solar Beam], [Hidden Power : Ice], [U-Turn], [Attract], [Roar], [Swagger], [Rock Tomb], [Ariel Ace], [Will-O-Wisp], [Overheat], [Thunder Punch] , [Encore], [Fake Out]

Encounter #1: Lickitung(?/Naughty/Own Tempo) 3%(Captured)
Encounter #2: Mankey(?/?/?) 100%

Edit: actually, you get to choose the gender of the Wild Pokemon, so yeah...

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 09-21-2009 at 03:07 AM.