Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 02-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

The large feline did really caught the little puppy down the road. Quite contrasting if you think of the regular cat and dog fight, where the canines beat the kitties. Persian had the upper hand most of the battle, this time as she was stronger, leaner and faster than the poor little Electrike.

"Good job Persian! Are you going to capture it now, Medz?" Marth asked. Medz didn't even realized that they were following both of them throughout the heat of the battle. The last thing he knew was Electrike lay unconscious on the ground, sleeping, with some of the wounds he gained through the battle. At least the sleep would save it from the pain he got in its battle with Persian.

"And now, all that I need to do is get a ball, catch the pup and head straight to the nearest outpost. Let's do this fast, shall we?" As fast as Medz's reflexes could allow him, he got a small green ball, which he pressed the center button to enlarge it. Then, he threw the ball towards Electrike's limp body, hoping for his final catch.

~|Keion|~
Old 02-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

NBP
The Parkball flew in the air, landing on top of the sleeping green-colored critter, opening in a flash and capturing it with no resistance at all. A distant bell chimed; it was the dinner being announced for hungry rangers - and trainers - in the vicinity. As Medz approached to pick-up his last catch, my stomach grumbled, for Aunt Mary's, the Outpost's chef, had prepared a stuffed grumbo, which would fall like a rock onto my empty stomach. My mood was now relaxed, for our adventure had been long, but successful. Medz had captured three Pokémon, which was the Park's permitted number per trip, a Swalot, a Magneton and an Electrike.
"Well, I don't know 'bout you, but I'm going into the outpost for a round of hot stew and cold beer." I added, offering my hand to this young trainer who made the day a worthy one.

ROLEPLAY FINISHED!!!
-----------
Trainer: Medz

Encounters Remaining: 0 OMG

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x2
-Super Balls x 0
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 0%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???), Ampharos (picture taken), Ampharos (fled), Magneton (captured), Golbat (ignored), Elekid x2, Manectric, Mareep, Electrike (captured)
_________
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 02-12-2010 at 10:39 PM.