Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-04-2009, 02:58 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

OoC: you forgot to describe the attack- even if your Pokemon is confused, that doesn't mean it won't attack. Unless, obviously, you don't describe.

"Absol, pull yourself together! I trained you better than this!" Redino coached.

Hearing his trainer's words, Absol had a brief flicker of sanity, but unfortunatly it didn't last. The confusion was too strong, he couldn't manage to snap out of it just yet.

"Fine, let's try a different approach. Absol, use Dark Pulse on the cave!"

The Dark Pokemon managed to turn in the cave's direction, but couldn't see the opening in his confused gazing. Glassy eyes peeled open, a twirling sphere of purple energy formed in Absol's mouth, black stripes traveling its surface. He then shot the purple beam, as darkness circles entwined themselves around the attack, hitting near the entrance of the cave- close, but not enough.

From the inside, Grumpig, seeing that no attack was coming, was quickly starting to lose interest- a little more, and it would've been gone.

"This battle isn't going anywhere..." Hyacinth said. "Wouldn't it be better to recall Absol, enter the cave, and then call him out inside? That way, you can battle more easily, and the confusion would go away."

Area effect: It's hailing.
The ground is uneven, and in some places a little slippery. There's a patch of tall grass behind the humans. There's a small entrance to a cave, barely enough for the humans to get through, but not nearly enough for any Pokemon currently in play.

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 89.93%

Trainer Stats:
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 9 hyper balls, 9 Max Potions

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 82% (Confused)
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Pokemon Caught:
Rash Poochyena (Quick Feet)

Previous Encounters:
#1 Male Jolly Abra- Fainted
#2 Male Rash Poochyena - Caught
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

"This battle isn't going anywhere..." Hyacinth said. "Wouldn't it be better to recall Absol, enter the cave, and then call him out inside? That way, you can battle more easily, and the confusion would go away."

Redino didn't turn to look at Hyacinth. "Good idea" He said raising a hand. "Absol. Return."
Absol tilted his head sideways, still confused as he turned into a blinding flash of red light and was absorbed into his Pokeball.

Redino jumped forward onto uneven ground and slid gracefully into the cave, scaring the Grumpig enough to make it jump backwards into the darker recesses of the cave.

Raising his hand again, Redino released Absol, who was no longer confused and came out growling.

"Absol, Night slash." Redino ordered. Absol reared his head and the horn atop it grew a midnight black, sucking the little light away from the inside of the cave.

Getsuga, Tenshou Redino thought in his head smiling at his own little joke as Absol tossed his head and sent a pitch black wave of pure dark energy hurtleing in a crescent shape towards the Grumpig.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:41 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: Night Slash is a Physical Contact move, not a ranged move. No Bleach reference for you. Perhaps, though, if you tried, and I mean REALLY tried, a combo might let you do that. Plus, try to describe a little more, else I wouldn't know what would happen to the Grumpig...

Redino took the Ranger's advice, and recalled his Pokemon, only to enter the crevice and release Absol inside, where Grumpig, who had begun to walk away, turned, quite apathetic in truth. Absol growled as he was freed from the Pokeball. "Absol, Night Slash!" Redino ordered.

The white-furred Pokemon raised his head, swinging the blade-like horn as it grew thicker with dark energy pulsing through.

He then ran at his opponent, that carefully surveyed Absol's movements and, as he came closer the Psychic swine sidestepped, avoiding the full-power of the impact. However, Absol turned into Grumpig, and, despite having lost the momentum, still managed to deal a good deal of damage to his opponent.

Grumpig was sent on the wall, and hit it rather harshly. Shaking off the shock, the Pokemon glared at its opponent, joining arms in front of its head as the pearl shone brightly. An ethereal sphere erupted from it, and quickly flew towards the Dark Pokemon.

Area effect: It's hailing outside.
Redino is inside a cave. Light filters from behind him, but there isn't much due to the hail clouds shielding the sun. The cave is dark that you can barely see Grumpig. The cave is large enough to let An Aggron comfortably stand, though it'd have problems moving around. The cave seems to extend underground for long.

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 68.41%
]Power Gem[

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 82%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: Could you please tell me what parts of the details need to be worked on so I can get better?

The white-furred Pokemon raised his head, swinging the blade-like horn as it grew thicker with dark energy pulsing through.

He then ran at his opponent, that carefully surveyed Absol's movements and, as he came closer the Psychic swine sidestepped, avoiding the full-power of the impact. However, Absol turned into Grumpig, and, despite having lost the momentum, still managed to deal a good deal of damage to his opponent.

Grumpig was sent on the wall, and hit it rather harshly. Shaking off the shock, the Pokemon glared at its opponent, joining arms in front of its head as the pearl shone brightly. An ethereal sphere erupted from it, and quickly flew towards the Dark Pokemon.

"Absol, knock that attack out of the way with an Ice Beam, then follow up with a strong bite attack." Redino orated.

Absol turned to see the rock hurtleing towards him and quickly opened his mouth to release a thin blue stream of glowing ice towards it, while he was jumping out of the way nimbly. The Power Gem attack was caught in the beam and diverted a little, the remainder of the ice beam hit a large stalagtite in the cave, covering it with beautiful shining ice, but Absol was not focusing on his foe's attack anymore, now jumping towards the Grumpig with an open mouth, teeth gleaming fiercely in the dark of the cave as Grumpig turned to try to escape the attack, squealing in displeasure, the pink and black pig Pokemon attempted to avoid the powerful jaws of his opponent.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:48 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: well, for starter, copy/pasting parts of my post isn't gonna help- try to re-elaborate it a little in your own words. You were good in starting from the previous attack, but you have to go in deeper details when describing things. I know it doesn't come natural, but that's exactly why you have to keep trying. I went through the same process, trust me, I know what it means.

Anyway, you wanted advice? Imagine things in detail, and describe- colour, feeling they give, temperature, state of matter, feelings of the user (if he likes the attack, if he's hurting from a previous move, stuff like that), how the attack comes across, your trainer's comments on it.... You're only limited by your creativity. Next time you're making a post think twice about what you're about to write. Type it down, then say "is that really everything?". If the answer is yes, you're done.

As he saw the energy gem rocketing to his Pokemon, Redino went for the counter attack. "Absol, knock that attack out of the way with Ice Beam, then follow up with a strong Bite attack."

Absol tensed up, opening his mouth wide as he charged up. Chill energy twirled in his mouth, almost ready to be fired. And the attack was always closer.

The Dark Pokemon roared as a thin spray of teal beams left his mouth and collided with the very close Power Gem, managing to avert its course ever so slightly, getting only partially hit by the Rock-type attack as he dove left and charged forward to the Psychic swine, eager to sink his teeth in its tender flesh.

The purple and black Pokemon tried to get away from its assailant, but couldn't really find a way, only managing to duck right and avoid a full frontal impact, as Absol managed to get a good grasp on the Pokemon's arm.

Enraged, the Grumpig shot a deadly look at the Pokemon firmly attached to its arm, and then its pearls started shining again, as he prepared for another Power Gem.

Redino is inside a cave. Light filters from behind him, but there isn't much due to the hail clouds shielding the sun. The cave is dark that you can barely see Grumpig. The cave is large enough to let An Aggron comfortably stand, though it'd have problems moving around. The cave seems to extend underground for long.

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 47.41%
]Power Gem[

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 72.55%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-14-2009, 04:42 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: Sorry for taking so long, and thanks for the advice, I do appreciate it.
Quick question: Just because an attack is physical, does that mean it can't be done from a distance?

Blood dripped from the wound on Absol's side caused by the Grumpig's last attack, but he ignored the pain and lunged forward to latch down on Grumpig's arm with a Bite attack.

Grumpig howled in pain as Absol bit his arm, but he regained his composure and began to charge up for a second Power Gem attack.

Absol heard Redino's voice from across the cave: "Absol, Bite down harder and see if you can toss that swine away from you."

Absol happily sunk his teeth deeper into the Grumpig's arm, sending warm metallic-tasting blood running into his mouth. Grumpig squealed loudly in pain and lost focus as it tried to pull away from the vicegrip that was Absol's teeth.

Absol took the Grumpig's loss of footing and used the opportunity to send it hurtleing through the air towards the other end of the cave.

Grumpig continued to squeal as it spiraled breifly through the air towards the other end of the cave, where it landed only two meters from the cave wall.

Absol straightened up and looked towards the Grumpig, eyes maniacly sparkleing in the dim light of the gave and blood flowing from the corners of his mouth. The pain from the wound on his side faded from the adrenaline coursing through his body, and Redino's vouce was distant in his ringing ears: "Absol, Will-O-Wisp"

Opening his blood stained mouth, Absol released a trio of light bluish white flickering flames, which all shot in the direction of the Grumpig with a roar.

Redino smiled and reached towards his belt to remove one of his HyperBalls
Old 10-17-2009, 10:33 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: it's not a matter of physical or special, but more of contact and no contact. Barring few examples, though (like Bonemerang, Magnitude and Earthquake) Physical moves equal contact and close combat. Bullet Punch and Mach Punch are contact too, but they're so fast that you don't see them, and Shadow Punch, being a ghost move, can be used as a ranged attack too.
Better stick to the general rule though: contact moves are close range.

Also, don't "bunny" Grumpig's reaction. To bunny means take control of another person's character (such as the wild Grumpig, technically mine). You keep saying it gets scared, but I never gave any notice of Grumpig showing emotions. Well, other than being rather pissed at being hit.

Absol kept a firm grip on the swine's arm, and as it prepared its next attack Redino said its next attack.

"Absol, bite down harder and see if you can toss that swine away!"

The white-furred Pokemon complied by sinking his sharp canines deeper into the opponent's flesh, then proceeded to swing his head around to toss Grumpig away as it tried to stay still and focus the Power Gem.

The Absol threw his opponent away with one last swing, sending Grumpig towards the wall of the cave- not that it really mattered much. Sure, Grumpig dropped its previous attack, but it was simply to redirect its attention to its spring-like tail, bouncing off the wall and avoiding further damage, quickly going towards its opponent Absol to crash on him.

"Absol, Will-O-Wisp!" Redino added.

Embers of chilling fire appeared in the Pokemon's mouth, dancing aloof in the still air, lighting the cave an eeire blue, giving Absol a rather sadist look- more Ax Crazy, actually- in the mild lighting.

Grumpig was already going to crash into its opponent, so had really no chance to stray from its path, thus colliding directly with Absol- and the Will-O-Wisps. The ghastly flames seemed to explode on contact, grazing the black swine's skin and causing pain- exactly the purpose they had been made for.

Both recoiled from the Splash attack and retreated ever so slightly. Recovering from its own attack, and hurting inside from the burn, but not showing any of it, the Pig Pokemon tried again to charge up another Power Gem.

Third time's the charm I guess.

Poochyena's Pokeball is still on the ground beside Redino.

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 30%
Burn
]Power Gem[

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 64.87%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: sorry 'bout the bunnying, I didnt realize I was doing it.

Redino took a fresh HyperBall from his belt and took aim at the Grumpig, releasing the green ball spinning through the air at almost a blinding speed.

Redino hoped that the Grumpig would be to busy focusing its attack at Absol and hurting from its burn to take notice of the little green ball flying towards it.

To be cautious though, Redino ordered Absol to dodge the inoming attack.

Absol's singed fur was a dirty black color on his body, but he didnt seemed affected by it as he started a pattern of zig-zagged running throughout the cave, hopefully making himself a harder target for the Grumpig and also pulling more of its attention towards him.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Redino ordered his Pokemon to divert Grumpig's attention to himself as he threw the Hyper Ball towards the black and purple swine. Grumpig was quick to follow the wildcat with its eyes, the Power Gems quickly reaching the critical mass, lighting the cave with their supernatural hue.

Hyacinth, meanwhile, was still outside, under the umbrella the trainer kindly lent him, and peeking inside the hole, but seeing next to nothing, wondered what was going on- he quickly got a little farther to let as much light as it was possible. "Good thing that the hail seems to be dying down..."

Back inside, Redino saw fit throwing the Hyper Ball as Grumpig tried to hit Absol with the Power Gem attacks, that flew behind the Dark Pokemon as he pounced on the walls and swerved, trying to shake them off.

Suddenly, Absol tripped on a speck of ice from his earlier Ice Beam, and the Power Gem were nearing quite dangerously...

But they missed, as Grumpig was sucked inside the Hyper Ball, and hit a wall instead, much to Absol's relief.

The sphere fell on the ground, wobbling, leaving the trainer with held breath...

It shook once.

Twice...

Thrice...

And then it opened with a huge flashy light, Grumpig leaving the sphere a little confused. It looked on the ground, then up to the human, and back and forth until the strange feeling from being "imprisoned" inside the ball faded away.

The Pokemon decided it didn't really like it, giving quite the glare in Redino's direction. Hurting from the burn, the swine's eyes glew an uneathly hue, as a rainbow-coloured beam prepared inside the head gem.

The Psybeam fired, targeting the human, twirling and moving in the air with an erratic path...

Area effect: It's hailing outside, but it almost died down.
Absol is currently standing in a small patch of ice from his earlier Ice Beam.
Poochyena's Pokeball is still on the ground beside Redino. An Hyper ball is beside Grumpig
to be picked up.

Encounter #3

Grumpig (??/??/??) 17.5%
Burn
]Psybeam[

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 63.11%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#3 Grumpig (??/??/??)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 10-23-2009, 02:51 AM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: Anything is possible, right? (S-CRY-ED plus Bleach, in a Pokemon roleplay lol)

Redino leapt to the side, landing on his hands and springing off of them, landing three feet away on the tips of his toes. The Psybeam attack hitting the wall where he had been standing, singeing his cape. He stood to full height and drew the sword that was on his back, the view obscured behind his cape. He held it ouw directly towards the Grumpig and announced "Fire, Kyanon"

Wind erupted from Redino's body as he released his Shikai. When the wind settled, Redino's appearance had changed drastically. His right arm was gone, covered completely by golden plating, with a ruby red sphere at his elbow and three fierce curved red fins on his shoulder blade. His hand had also changed, the fingers had become covered with the blood red metal, and his palm had completely disapeared, replaced by a muzzle- like hole. His entire arm had bulked up in shape, and it looked rather unnatural, as if his right arm was much stronger than his left.

Redino smiled as he grabbed a fresh Hyper Ball from his belt with his right hand, smiling wider as the ball disapeared into the hole that was his palm. "Shocking First Bullet" Redino announced, raising his right arm and pointing it towards the Grumpig.

One of the three curved fins from his shoulder blade disolved into thin air, with a smell of sulfur as an explosion resounded from inside Redio's arm, sending the Hyper Ball flying at unparallelled speeds towards the Grumpig.

Last edited by Redino987; 10-23-2009 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:04 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: srry for the extreme lateness, been REAL busy lately x.x Also, I don't think human characters are allowed supenatural feats in the park... I'll have to ask- for now, though, I'll just put it into the "flashy pyrotechnics" stuff. Also, I hope you didn't just make up the name of the sword on the spot, as the shikai release usually has connection with the sword's name.

Yes, I read bleach.

Another note, your right arm is much bigger than your left? MAkes you wonder for what you use it so much...

Redino hastily dodged the Psybeam attack, making his ranger wonder what was happening in there. "What's going on?" he asked as he saw the psychic attack dangerously close to his trainer, although it missed- which made him breath in relief.

The boy actually peeked in further, trying to get a clear vision of what was happening- not having much luck as the cave really needed some light source.

Then, suddenly, he saw some quick movement from Redino, as he uttered the words "Fire, Kyanon." Hyacinth was blinded by the resulting flash of light that erupted from the man- he made a mental note to ask about it to the trainer later. Although Absol looked fine after the whole I'm-ooh-shiny-and-cool-now-I'll-do-my-Magical-Girl-Transformation-Sequence thingy- perhaps he learned not to stare- Grumpig was not, understandably, it just stared directly and, well, you know the rest.

Redino appeared changed after that- not that Hyacinth could see, being temporairly as blind as a mole. In fact, the boy could only hear the other man say "Shocking First Bullet" but really could not imagine what it was all about- maybe it was just a fancy name for "I'll be throwing my ball now"?

Turns out it was. Like a cannon, his right arm shot the Hyperball at the Pokemon, all the while filling the room with gunpowder and general explosion smell, counting that the Pokemon was porbably too blind to actually dodge the ball. He was completely right.

The sphere absorbed the Grumpig, but it didn't stop there- oh no. While there was some servomechanism that would prevent it from going further in normal situation, like say, a human throwing it instead of a cannon, this servomechanism broke due to the speed the sphere was launched at, and it kept ricocheting through the cave until it lost momentum and rolled harmlessly on the ground.

The sphere didn't seem to let Grumpig out- but maybe it was just because it was broken- who knows?

Area effect: Redino is inside a cave. Light filters from behind him, but there isn't much due to the hail clouds shielding the sun. The cave is dark that you can barely see Grumpig. The cave is large enough to let An Aggron comfortably stand, though it'd have problems moving around. The cave seems to extend underground for long.
Absol is currently standing in a small patch of ice from his earlier Ice Beam.
Poochyena's Pokeball is still on the ground beside Redino. An Hyper ball is beside Grumpig
to be picked up.

Encounter #3

?? Bashful Grumpig (Thick Fat) - Caught

Trainer Stats:
Total Items: 8 hyper balls, 9 Max Potions

'Mons

In Battle: Absol(M)(brave) 63.11%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:
Bashful Grumpig (Thick Fat)

Previous Encounters:
#3 ?? Bashful Grumpig - Caught

OoC: remeber to pick up Poochyena's and the empty hyper ball- the Park isn't responsible for things you leave lying around.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: I'm surprised I checked this only 5 minutes after you posted. Don't worry about bein late, I don't mind that much. I didnt make up the name of the sword on the spot, Kyanon is the romanized spelling of the Japanese word for Cannon.

and as a final note, I'm a lefty ^_^

IC:
Redino smiled widely and looked over to Absol. "Not bad for being retired and out of practice right buddy?" Absol smiled and shook his head slowly, walking over to Redino.

Redino walked over to the other side of the cave, where the three Hyperballs were and picked them up with his left hand. He put away the empty one and the one with Poochyena in it, then examined the ball that now contained Grumpig. "Its pretty banged up, remind me to get a real ball for this guy later, okay Absol?"

Absol grunted in agreement as he lay down on the floor of the cave and put his head on his paws. Redino walked back over to Absol and stroked his back, calling up to Hyacinth "I got the Grumpig!"

While waiting for Hyacinth's reply, Redino looked at his arm. Covered in gold, with two of his red fins remaining, it was not like any of the other swords from Soul Society, which was one of many reasons he had been kicked out. Shaking his head and returning to the present, Redino stood up and walked to the lip of the cave. It felt to good to have his Shikai out, so he left it and pulled himself out of the cave. Absol followed close behind. They both emerged from the cave and blinked back the sun that was emerging from the clouds. Redino took the time to spray Absol quickly with a potion.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: bad news: you can't do any supernatural stuff. Either you come with a logical explanation, and I don't think you can- especially since you never mentioned that sword in your description either.

So either we skip past this whole transformation or you have a reasonable, non-magical explanation.

Also, I believe you mixed up Shikai and a Hollow's Bankai. The Shikai changes the shape of the sword, but it does not fuse it with the user body- no sword in Bleach has done that. They also usually keep the form of a bladed weapon (if they're the physical type) or assume totally random forms if magical type (like Haneneko that becomes sand capable of cutting anything it touches)

Bankai too don't fuse with the user body- barring Ichigo's. They are the spirit of the sword that takes form, and they're usually big. Very big.

Hollow's Bankai however are different- I'm not even sure they're bankai actually.

But why am I making a conference over Bleach? You can't use it anyway.

Hyacinth was still blinded by the sudden flash- when he heard the trainer saying "I caught Grumpig!" Blinking a little, the ranger felt better at Redino's exploit.

"That's good," he said, shaking his head as his vision was still a little blurry. "Say, you want to get out of there, or you want to continue exploring the cave?"

It had now stopped hailing, and the pellets of ice were not sitting on the ground, soon to be melted when the sun would come out of the clouds' screen. The sudden downpour had frightened most Pokemon, that now that it finished, they started slowly flocking back outside- which meant it was no big deal that the patch behind the ranger was rustling. Another Pokemon, maybe?

"Unown," the Pokemon said as it floated out of the grassland. Its big eye surveyed the human interestingly as he asked the trainer what he wanted to do.

On the other side of the spectrum, through, the cave was still very dark as it went on and on- a low growl echoed through the walls, as if calling out something, or someone...

Area effect: Redino is inside a cave. Light filters from behind him, but there isn't much due to the hail clouds shielding the sun. The cave is dark that you can barely see Grumpig. The cave is large enough to let An Aggron comfortably stand, though it'd have problems moving around. The cave seems to extend underground for long.

Encounter #4

Genderless Unown (??/ Levitate)

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

Outside its Pokeball: Absol(M)(brave) 63.11%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 11-09-2009, 11:39 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

OoC: Sorry to disprove your whole arguement before, which was very good I must say, but I only have two words: Soi Fon. Its a shame I can't use it though, kinda bums me out. Role play should be role play.

Quick question: how does Ichigo's Bankai fuse with his body?

And, I think I did mention the sword in one of my earlier posts, but breifly.

IC: Redino climbed out of the cave after gatering all three of the Park Balls that were scattered across the cave and spraying Absol with a potion. He needed desperately to work on bettering his aim. He straightened up and stood next to Hyacinth, politely taking his umbrella back from him.

"Unown" The hovering cyclops pokemon announced to the pair of them as Absol struggled out of the cave.

Redino turned to Hyacinth and said "I don't want to engage this one, Hyacinth. I do want to go that way though" He continued, pointing deeper into the sparse woods that surrounded the area.

Redino grabbed a Poffin from his bag and tossed it gently towards the Unown as he turned and strided the other way.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:34 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: sorry for lateness, I'm being SUPER busy irl. Also, I'm not sure where did you get that Poffin from, as you never mentioned it, but I guess we'll just go along with that.

Redino decided he'd rather not fight Unown, and threw a small treat to the alphabetical Pokemon to distract it long enough for the two guys to get away.

Hyacinth, still a little bothered by the flash of light from earlier, squeezed his eyes in the direction the other trainer pointed at, towards a scarce couple of trees not too faraway. "Sure, let's go," Hyacinth said.

They began walking a patch of tall grass, when suddenly Redino stepped on something flat.

He really shouldn't have- not that he could've seen it.

As the trainer removed his foot, the Pokemon flew in the air, taking some distance from the two humans, an angry look in its eye.

"Uh... looks like you made this one angry... What are you gonna do?"

Area effect: the sky's still cloudy, and the hail on the ground is going to melt soon, although it doesn't make walking any harder as of now.

Encounter #5

Genderless Unown (??/ Levitate)

Trainer Stats:

'Mons

Outside its Pokeball: Absol(M)(brave) 63.11%
Super Luck

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost

Pokemon Caught:

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted
#4 Unown - Trainer fled

OoC: sorry for the shortness/lack of creativity/simplicity/whtever of my post. I just can't be bothered lately.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote: