Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Individual RP: Chromatic Entity

Ranger: Honcho
Current Persona: Eehor the Old Man

“Oh, what do we have here?” Honcho said aloud as he looked in through the window at the trainer’s sitting down in the Outpost One. He had been walking through the Park alongside Izzy the Ursaring, watching it lop forward and backward to give any passing Pokémon a firm hug when his pockets buzzed slightly, an alert from the front desk that he should report to duty. He had made his way quickly to the building, ready to get his job started but having forgotten that it was today that the Park would be opening. The strange figure stopped before going inside the building proper, pressing his body against the side of the building while looking in on everyone who signed up.

The number of trainers waiting for their chance to run through wasn’t startling, in fact it was a little surprising that the place was not filled full of hopefuls with a line all the way back to the ship that had brought them there. Granted, it was probably a good thing, because the odd figure decided that he didn’t want to be overly stressed in his duties the first day, it was good to go on a nice, relaxing trip through the area with his prey trailing loyally behind him. “Ursa!” the large brown bear said as she pressed her face against the glass, banging her claws against the window. The female bear’s mouth pulled upwards in what must have been a smile, and Honcho knew that his Pokémon was wanting to lurch inside and sniff each of the young trainers before grabbing the youngest in a firm hug.

“Calm down, we’ll meet our trainer soon enough,” he said silently with a rub behind his Pokémon’s ear; the giant creature was intimidating and powerful, but a more gentle and excited creature did not exist anywhere else. Still, her intimidating presence would do nothing to calm those nervous boys and girls that were waiting within, so with a deft movement the Ranger grabbed two Poké Balls from his homemade belt and used one to recall the Ursaring and with another let loose a Ditto. “Now,” the top hat wearing entity intoned as his eyes passed over a long blonde haired female leading a boy out to the Park, “what shall I be?”

After a while of thinking and bouncing ideas off of his Ditto, which included a ninja and a hobo, Honcho finally decided. Without a word the Ditto moved forwards, forming over his trainer and changing the man’s image from a lean formal-clothed man to a bald old man with a giant turtle shell strapped to his back. Gripping his cane firmly in his right hand, Honcho pressed down on it and started moving forwards into the Outpost. As soon as he entered multiple heads turned his way and a security guard moved in front of him, but when he flashed his clearance they stepped cautiously away as if the figure that now looked like an old man has leprosy.

Hobbling forward, the old man glanced at the guest log, picking a name from random off the list. “Let’s see,” he mumbled before picking up his raspy voice, “Alexander Blade, no, Alexander Black heading to Mt. Oktori to the front please!” He coughed convincingly before hobbling over to a computer and bringing up the related information. He had no need of a map and all the items he needed would be in the strange little carts that were used to take people to and from their given locations, so without hesitation the old man suddenly started hobbling out the door without even glancing back to see if this Alex Black was following him.

Moving at the slow pace that most older gentlemen did, it took him quite a while to reach the golf cart like vehicle. “Black, eh? Are you one of those elmos I hear so much about? The kind that likes to write poetry and bite people’s necks like a vampire? Up I go!” Leaning heavily on the cane he pushed himself up onto the driver’s seat, checking to make sure all the items were in the back before starting it up. “I’m Eehor Jeffings by the way, don’t expect you to know an old man like me,” he continued to the trainer before adding a hacking cough the end.

The drive was easy thanks to the lack of traffic, though they did have to stop once to let a small family of Ratata pass, ‘Eehor’ talking about his past experiences the whole way. Finally they arrived at their given location, and for the first time the Ranger looked at his trainer, a dark haired young boy who looked far too serious for his own good. With a heavy sigh the Ranger looked at their location, a mountain that looked to him like nothing but a slab or rock that stretched into the sky. Down at the base was an opening to the system of caves, an easy place for anyone to get lost and stranded. “Ho ho,” he said while turning slowly around, “this is going to be a fun day sonny, I hope you take good care of me.”

---

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Alexander Black
Money: 0,000
Area Effects: -
Encounters Remaining: 15

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) 100%
- Adamant Male Gyarados (-, Intimidate Ability) 100%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls

Captured Pokémon: -

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: Individual RP: Chromatic Entity

Alexander walked into the Ranger's base and looked around. Nothing too big or out of place, just an average building with chairs and a counter.

"Alexander Blade, no, Alexander Black heading to Mt. Oktori to the front please!" Alexander heard an elderly man with a Ditto announce. Alex grabbed his bags and followed the man to a golf cart, or something along those lines. Alex placed his materials in the floor and sat on the passenger's side.

"Black, eh? Are you one of those elmos I hear so much about? The kind that likes to write poetry and bite people’s necks like a vampire? Up I go!" Alex felt a little awkward concerning the statement just made, so he decided not to answer. The man seemed a little queer, but he was enthusiastic and entertaining.

When life gives you lemons..., Alex thought. It was a slow ride to Mt. Oktori, but scenic nonetheless. The Ranger, which Alex learned was named 'Eehor' thanks to a patch on his chest, kept going on about past experiences. Alex didn't really care, so he chose to watch his surroundings instead of listen to the man.

At last, the two arrived at a large mountain with multiple cave openings at the base.

"Ho ho! this is going to be a fun day sonny, I hope you take good care of me." The man said after a rather large sigh. Alex felt the need to finally acknowledge the older man.

"No worries there. I'm sure my Arcanine, Flare, will keep us both protected and well." At this point, Alex threw out the red and white sphere that held his favorite Pokemon, and with a blinding flash, a brilliant red, orange, and black dog appeared. Its tail was covered in flame, and it shook itself as a dog would when it is dirty.

"So, which entrance would you most like to enter, Eehor?" Alex asked with curiosity. It was a hard decision for Alex to make by himself.

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 09-15-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

OOC: Two small notes: One, I apologize for any lateness on my part as school and work are keeping me relatively busy and two, the Ditto is actually formed around his body to help him change form :P. Got the idea from the Pokémon Special manga.

“No worries there,” the boy had said, sounding confident, “I’m sure my Arcanine, Flare, will keep us both protected and well.” He had a Poké Ball out and ready, holding it for only a moment before tossing it forwards. The light that signaled the work of the great technology that kept the powerful monsters inside tiny balls was blinding but tolerable to those who were used to it; in fact, it was common practice by gym leaders to wear sunglasses because they were exposed to light almost every other day.

When ‘Eehor’ saw from his peripheral vision that the white light had vanished he turned back to the spot, looking at the majestic creature that stood in front of them both. The creature was tall and regal, orange and yellow colors that reminded the older man of a campfire covering its body. To wrap it all up, the Pokémon had determined eyes and sharp teeth, which is displayed accidently on occasion. Though he had seen this type of Pokémon before, he still found himself intimidated, which he always felt around certain types of these creatures. Somewhere, a scientist had classified it as one of the ‘Pokémon Abilities,’ which were interesting attributes each had that rounded out their skills.

Blinking, Eehor almost didn’t hear the boy when he continued, “so, which entrance would you most like to enter, Eehor?” The tone didn’t suggest outright fear, which was probably a good thing for this raven-haired individual but not quite as fun for him.

“Oho, a boy with some manners,” the bald figure stated as he grabbed one of his own red and white balls, dropping it to the ground and looking away. When he looked back there was nothing there but a small pothole where it looked like an area had been dug up and then filled in recently, and with that small sign he knew that Doug the Diglett was watching over them. “There’s usually weaker Pokémon rambling around near the entrance, so let’s go ch-” Ironically, his statement was introduced by a deep cry, and a thin green humanoid creature jumped out seemingly from nowhere. The Pokémon was lean but fit, looking like a child on steroids.

The creature flashed his red eyes back and forth between the two before resting on his biggest threat, the fire dog. “Macho!” the creature cried out as he shot his body to the side, weaving his body to the left and the right in a hopeless attempt to throw his opponent off. The would-be boxer slammed his hands together once before charging in, straightening his hand and moving closer and closer, bringing the hand down hard towards the back of the Arcanine’s neck.
---
Encounter Count: 1

Battle Stats:

Machop: M, Adamant, Guts – 100% (Karate Chop)
Arcanine: 100%

Trainer Stats:

Pokémon Stats:

Old 09-16-2009, 07:46 PM

"Oho, a boy with some manners!" Eehor said, almost as if he were in shock. He pulled out his own Pokeball and simply dropped it. No tossing, throwing, or even popping it open, just dropping it. After the flash, Alex was slightly dumbfounded: there was no Pokemon! But upon closer examination, Alex noticed a small hole where the Pokeball had been. Must be a Ground-type, Alex thought. "There’s usually weaker Pokémon rambling around near the entrance, so let’s go ch-"

Before he could finish his sentence, out came a Machop. The slender, muscualr Pokemon was specualting them, checking for threats. When its eyes lay upon Flare, however, it yelped out, "Macho!" and began to run straight towards Flare. It leaped into the air and performed a Karate Chop aimed for Flare's neck.

"Quickly Flare, dodge the Karate Chop with Agility and use a Fire Fang!" Alex yelled. He was certainly not going to let any Pokemon snap his Pokemon's neck today.

l links l
Old 09-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

“Quickly, Flare,” Alex called out to his comrade, “dodge the Karate Chop with Agility and use a Fire Fang!” The dark haired boy had to yell so he could be heard over the sound of battle calls and a flurry of movement and adrenaline. The fire dog tried to force the adrenaline through his system to speed him up, but didn’t have enough time to dodge the heavy hand, and the blow hit the dog’s shoulder right when he was trying to get away, though the blue-green creature did pull away a little as he got close enough to see the other’s sharp teeth. The jolly Pokemon let out a cry of pain, limping slightly as the creature used his newfound speed to create some distance. The Machop smirked a little as he stared down his opponent, his eyes narrowing.

The Arcanine rounded a few times, trying to work the kinks out of his foot, before stopping to turn back to his opponent. Growling playfully, the creature’s mouth filled with flame, the heat pouring out of his mouth in a wave of warm air. Once again using the newfound speed that was filling his system, Flare charged forwards, jumping forwards to wrap his flame covered fangs around the muscular shoulder of his opponent in response. The heat made it easier for the fangs to sink in, drawing blood. As soon as the coppery taste filled the dog’s mouth it charged backwards, spitting it out of his mouth and looking somewhat apologetic.

“Eehor” could not help but grin as he took another step back from the battle; there was always a chance, when two destructive Pokemon powers were fighting, that any third party could get injured. He had it happen before when he was watching a Blastoise and a Jynx tussle; he had been soaked with a stray hydro pump and it had taken him quite a while to dry up. Still, he enjoyed watching a good battle, and it was shocking how much he missed trainer versus stray Pokemon. He was used to seeing wild encounters in the Park, it was something that would happen every once in a while, especially when territories were being disputed. “You can do it, boy, just use whatever fad move is popular with you kids nowadays!”

The Machop glared at the old man before pressing his palm against the wound, using a constant pressure to staunch it. The creature pulled his hand away suddenly, spitting on the hand, then pressing it right back at the wound. He rubbed the spit into the wound, possibly hoping it would help to staunch it, working his hand back and forth in a massaging motion. All of a sudden he stopped, the thin Pokemon resuming his angry glare, licking his lips in an almost intense manner.

“Maaach!” the muscular monster cried as he charged forwards again, swinging his hand about like a club. The arm moved faster and faster, turning into a flurry of movement, using the anger and adrenaline from the wound to fuel his attack and make it even stronger. As he neared the large four legged beast he swung his hand down hard once again, this time aiming for the other’s face in the hopes of knocking his equilibrium off track, which would then make the fight a lot easier for the fighting Pokemon to handle and then win.
---

Battle Stats:

Machop: M, Adamant, Guts - 90% ~ - Attack (Revenge)
Arcanine: 90% ~ + Speed

Battle Stat Notes: Deciding whether an attack is dodged or not is based on how well it is roleplayed out; in other words, the better you write the more likely it is that you will dodge more damage. Always be sure to not just give orders through your trainer, but describe how your Pokemon is attacking or dodging. Like a story. Plus, if you don’t describe it out I get to, and you might not want me to do that :P.

Trainer Stats:

Pokémon Stats:

Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 AM

Though Flare had an extremely high speed stat, Machop's Karate Chop still connected. Flare let out a loud yelp once Machop's attack hit, which lowered to a whimper. Flare walked around, as though he could pop his joint back into place to stop the pain. Meanwhile, the Machop kept smirking.

Little bastard, Alex thought. At least Flare's not severely injured. At this moment, Flare was circling the Machop. Alex was as confused as the Machop. Then lightning hit him - Fire Fang! Flare rushed the Machop with what was left of Agility, and bit deep into the Machop. It was evident that blood was drawn, and Flare backed away with a horrible taste in its mouth. Alex would have laughed, but it wasn't the time, nor the place.

"You can do it, boy, just use whatever fad move is popular with you kids nowadays!" Eehor shouted at Alex. Machop glared at the man, and did something peculiar. It began the press its palm to its wound. Probably to apply pressure, Alex reassured. As long as it's not an attack. Then it dropped its hand, spit into it, and reapplied it onto its chest. Disgusting!

Another attack took place as the Machop swung its arms in flurry. Once he closed in on Flare, he aimed for the face. This was going to get messy.

"Okay Flare, this is going to be a bit more complex than last time's attack! Start off with an Extremespeed to evade the attack, but instead of running, use the power in you legs to jump into the air. Now, in midair, use Roar in the hopes to intimidate and stun Machop. Finally end it with a Flare Blitz as you land on top of him!"

EDIT: OOC: I now have $500.

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 09-18-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:16 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

OOC: I hate holding you up, so I’ll make it a semi-short post ^^;.

“Okay Flare, this is going to be a bit more complex than last time’s attack!” the trainer yelled at his Pokémon, “Start off with an Extremespeed to evade the attack, but instead of running, use the power in your legs to jump into the air. Now, in midair, use Roar in the hopes to intimidate and stun Machop. Finally, end it with a Flare Blitz as you land on top of him!”

Machop let out a sound of annoyance as he noticed the dog run forward and prepare his legs to leap into the sky. Eehor watched with a crooked grin as the dog shot into the air, though a bit too slow again. The haymaker caught the pup in the side, forcing his trajectory off a little ways, but the large creature still managed to shoot up into the air like a missile. Still, the missile was now lopsided, as if a heavy wind had beat it off its intended path.

As Flare reached the apex of his jump he looked down upon his opponent, letting out a tremendous Roar. The move scared the green and blue creature to holy hell and back, causing him to look every other way in the hopes of finding a suitable place to run. The fighting Pokémon’s every instinct told him to take flight, but thankfully it didn’t take long for a figure to fall clear out of the sky, and a pothole that magically appeared in the ground before the rigged creature’s path didn’t hurt either.

For his part, the Arcanine had caught fire like a comet on his way down, his whole body covered in flame. The strike was hard, and within moments both of the Pokémon were covered in flame, the heat licking their bodies. Machop made his way out first, limping out of the area, now visibly injured. Arcanine had sustained some damage from the fall and the Machop’s attack, but not enough to keep him down. He was a stronger, more experienced Pokémon trained by a trainer, he had an obvious advantage.

But the other just wouldn’t give up, fixing an angry glare on his face. The Scary Face made Arcanine wince, which was enough of an opening for the fighting Pokémon to take. Machop charged forwards, putting his all into one punch, hoping that it would do enough damage to help him take control of the match, which had already all but slipped through his fingers. The air fizzed with the force of the punch, creating a small vacuum. Every muscle in the creature’s body tensed up as the fist flew closer and closer to his attended target.

From some part away from the battlefield, Eehor was smiling. ‘This is it,’ he thought to himself with a mischievous grin, ‘sink or swim. If he does well enough or gets lucky the attack will miss, and if he plays his card right he’ll get out of this yet … to fall into another pitfall later on, I’m sure. Oh what fun.’ Out loud, however, the old man simply said “sink or swim boy, sink or swim.”

---

Battle Stats:

Machop: M, Adamant, Guts – 50% - Attack (Dynamicpunch)
Arcanine: 65%

Battle Stats Explanation: I meant explain what you were doing now, not what you did before :P. For instance, for instance what I do with Machop. I describe his attacks; how he is running at your Pokémon, what he did beforehand, etc. That is what you really want to focus on, and what will get you points when it comes to capturing a Pokémon. Check out Stinky’s third post in his Park walkthrough for an example. As long as you don’t say it hits you can describe it pretty much any way you want ^^.

By the way, I’m throwing you into the deep end with Dynamicpunch :P. If you Roleplay it out and whatnot you’ll probably get by relatively unscathed, so make sure to check out Stinky’s post and ask for help if you need it :x.

Trainer Stats:

Money: 500

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) %

Old 10-17-2009, 04:40 AM

OOC: Sorry, Scott. School and homework are somethings that should never have been created! Anyhow, I'll try to keep up with this from now on.

PS: I'mma use these (') when I'm thinking, so watch out for those.

The wild Machop was clearly exhausted from the fight, but Flare was not looking well, either. 'This is not going as well as I had originally hoped,' Alex thought with disappointment. The Machop was literally going to destroy Flare, especially if the battle kept up like this. 'Speaking of the battle...'

The now angry Machop fixed his nerves and let loose a glare that Flare couldn't shake. As the Scary Face took its toll, he winced, and Machop took this pause to launch himself at the defenseless Arcanine. His body was tense, nearly every musle filled with heated blood. The Machop's fingers seemed to be radiating a large amount of energy.

'Not a Dynamic Punch,' Alex thought as he was struck with this realization. He remembered a small class focusing on low-accuracy attacks, one of them being Dynamic Punch. Unfortunately, the attack has deadly consequences if it hit its target.

Alex stood there, the Machop coming ever closer. This was the final attack. There was no turning back [OOC: unexpected rhyme]. This was do or die.

"No... NO... NOOOOOO!!!" Alex screamed. "Dammit! This is NOT the end! Arcanine, you listen and you listen good. I'm afraid that if you don't, you will die. Use Extremespeed to rebound off of the boulders on the field. Find a weak spot or an opening, anything to get through to that Machop. Next, use a Heat Wave that blows him away! And if none of those work, Use Flamethrower and burn him to ashes!"

What happened next was a blur: as the Machop reached his climax, he hit one of the boulders near him and caused a huse mass of debri to cover the field. Nothing could be seen. Alex was so frightened he just about passed out. He couldn't see anything from his viewpoint: no light or essence of fire. Nothing. But he didn't know. Yet.

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 10-17-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:07 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

OOC: Hello there! Sorry for taking my time here.

There were an unseen spectator of the battle, and his unseen Pokémon. I'm just saying, so he doesn't come up as a surprise later. But he was watching allright, from the Machop charging his Dyamic Punch to the Arcanine standing up at the last moment and disappearing out of human eyesight.
To the Pokémon eyesight, specifically a Lucario, what happened was what follows:
Arcanine moved at an extremely high speed just a few inches to a side of Machop’s fist, barely dodging the attack that landed on the pile of boulders where Arcanine had been before. Extremespeed, however, was a one-track movement: Either you move forward or you don’t.
And what was in front of Arcanine? A solid rock wall. And what happens when you run toward a rocky wall at maximum speed? Either you crash…or you use the momentum for a rebound attack. Arcanine chose wisely, and launched himself like a comet against Machop, who was still wondering where the hell his opponent was. Oh, Machop, if only you could see the comet attack that Arcanine was performing! But wait, maybe you can’t see it, but surely you can…

“Careful, Luke.” He warned. Lucario nodded, and then a sudden gust of hot air reached them, pushing with the strength of an energy blast. Then, all of sudden, a fire arrow appeared behind Machop, barely visible behind the cloud dust from the previousimpact.. It was Arcanine, who had ignited himself in fire with the heat wave, and was aiming right at the karate kid, who turned to see only his impending doom…

Boom!

Another dust cloud was created, but this time, it had flame debris that burned the skin at contact. Ouch. This one dissipated quickly, and the scene was worthy of a Goldenrod Movie.
Arcanine stood on his four legs, panting, with stains of dry blood covering his body. His prey, Machop, laid in front, knocked out cold, bleeding from the previous attack. A proud expression was drawn on Arcanine’s face, and it could only mean one thing:
“Victory”.

Battle Stats:

Machop: M, KO
Arcanine: 65%

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) 60%

Captured Pokémon: -None
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 10-27-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:28 PM

"YES!" Alex screamed. "You did it Arcanine, you did it! I knew it was in you!" Arcanine ran towards Alex, panting along the way, but happy nonetheless. Alex gripped the dog in a great hug around his neck, one of the few places that wasn't cloaked in fire.

"Okay Arcanine, I think you deserve a rest," Alex said, pulling the Pokeball out of his pocket. He launched it into the air and said, "Arcanine, return!" With a red flash, Arcanine vanished. Turning around to face Eehor, Alex started to say, "Wasn't that an eventful battle old ma- HEY! Where'd you go?!" Neither the old man or his golf cart were in sight. "Where the hell are you?!"

While he was looking around, he noticed an odd figure - no, two odd figures - standing upon a hill overlooking the field. "Hey, who are you?" Alex asked. Feeling lonely, he started up the hill, further examining the mysterious characters.

l links l
Old 10-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Marth Offline

"I am Ranger Marth. This is Luke" I replied to Alexander, introducing myself and my faithful Pokémon Lucario. As you can see, Mr. Old Man had to retreat in the middle of the battle, but don’t worry, I’ll continue escorting you through Mt. Oktori. Shall we get going?

However, we didn’t have to go too far to encounter a next Pokémon. In fact, we didn’t have to take a step;

“Tyrogue?” said a curious Pokémon that had arrived to check the source of the ruckus that had ensured in the previous battle. It was tall but slim, with his hands wrapped up in cloth strips, some of them already damaged. His feet seemed to be covered in bruises, and it had one purple-eye.

“We probably interrupted his training session. Up to sparring with him a little, Alexander?”

----------------------------------

Encounter Count: 2

Battle Stats:

Tyrogue, 100%
???

Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokémon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 10-30-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:48 PM

"I am Ranger Marth. This is Luke," Mart said, introducing a Lucario. "As you can see, Mr. Old Man had to retreat in the middle of the battle, but don’t worry, I’ll continue escorting you through Mt. Oktori. Shall we get going?"

Before we could even move our legs, a curious purple Pokemon stepped in front of us. The Tyrogue was tall and slim, and clearly beaten from some unknown force: bruises covered his feet, he wore cloth strips that looked blood-stained, and he held a nasty black eye.

“We probably interrupted his training session. Up to sparring with him a little, Alexander?”

"You bet!" Alex said, releasing a Pokeball. A flash of brilliant red light revealed that Alex's Arcanine was not going to be the star of the show this time around. No, Alex had one more Poemon in stock, which just happened to be Sidewinder, a Gyarados. Sidewinder was blue, slender, and very flexible. He was huge; in fact, he was towering over the Tyrogue like a cruise liner to a sailboat. Sidewinder let out a great roar that shook the land and certainly struck fear into the Tyrogue, evidence from his shocked expression. Intimidate had taken it's effect, lowering Tyrogue's attack. This, along with the Fighting/Flying disadvantage, would cause major problems for Tyrogue in the battle about to take place.

"Sidewinder, let's start this battle with a Rain Dance to enhance your Water attacks. I want to make this quick," added Alex with a smirk. "Then further up your stats with a Dragon Dance! Finish it with a Aqua Tail!"

Sidewinder looked up to the sky, closing his eyes and concentrating. Seconds later, rain poured down like there was no tomorrow. Beginning Dragon Dance, Sidewinder awkwardly moved side-to-side, creating a dance that would boost his important stats. Finally, Sidewinder lifted his tremendous tail and swept it across the field, aimed straight toward Tyrogue.

l links l
Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Marth Offline

Tyrogue changed the position of his hands as if he were a forcado – a man who takes the bull literally by the horns. The gigantic tailed slammed him hard, dragging Tyrogue along the rocky floor.

But he didn’t let go – instead, he used the momentum from the attack to spin on his axis and throw Gyarados against the wall. It was a magnificent comeback, but Tyrogue’s small and frail body took a heavy toll on his health – it collapsed after letting Gyarados’s tail go, and did not stand up again.

“Man, you really overdid it this time. Tyrogue’s don’t care about their own bodies – they could die of injuries and keep on fighting” I scolded Alexander. I hurried to examine Tyrogue – it was breathing heavily; the ribcage was visibly moving with wide movements, his nostrils were flapping and gasping for air. He would die if left on his own…

“Dragonite, help us out!” I said, releasing my Dragon from his Pokeball. Nurse, as I called it, would take Tyrogue to the nearest Pokécenter, and then return him to the wilderness.

“You know what to do, Nurse”. It took the injured Tyrogue on her arms, and took flight with a swiftness inimaginable for the little wings it had.

“As for you… the Pokémon could be considered Park Property. But besides the formalities, they are living beings and thus deserve respect. We encourage the battles, but we do not want slaughter. Be more attentive to the power of your Pokémon.” I said to Alexander.

Encounter Count: 2

Battle Stats:

Tyrogue, KO'D

Gyarados at 80%
Trainer Stats:

Encounters Remaining: 13
Encounters: Machop (KO'd), Tyrogue (KO'd, en route to the hospital)

Pokémon Stats:

Last edited by Marth; 11-04-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:55 AM

“As for you… the Pokémon could be considered Park Property. But besides the formalities, they are living beings and thus deserve respect. We encourage the battles, but we do not want slaughter. Be more attentive to the power of your Pokémon.”

"Look, I'm really sorry," Alex said. Indeed, he was shaking and frightened. "It's just that... I thought he'd be a tough cookie like that Machop, who I just couldn't shake. Again, I'm sorry."

Alex walked towards Sidewinder. Now, the giant water-dragon was basking in the rain, letting it soothe him.

"Okay Gyarados, return," Alex said, absorbing him in his Pokeball.

"So, Marth, where are we headed now that the fun's over?"

OOC: I have $1,000 now.

l links l
Old 11-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Marth Offline

"We will now move forward, uphill, to one of the many waterfalls that run through this mountain" I replied. The Mountain, before reaching the snowy summit, was like going up a gray mountain with cascades now and then. Certain Pokémon would make those falls their training spot, and I hoped Alexander could fine a rare catch in one of them.

Indeed, as we left the site of the previous battle, we kept going up the mountain in a zig zag fashion until we arrived at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the mountain: Star Fall. The fall wasn’t very high – barely 30 feet or so, and the width was about 15 feet, I guess. The Waterfall was called like that because behind the stream of water laid a series of crystalline objects, and when the full moon rays bathed it, they shined like little stars.

“Oh ho, there’s a Meditite and a Medicham there, Alexander. And they have spotted us” I said, for both Pokémon had been still under the cascade, and opened their eyes as we approached.

Meditite made a curious gesture to Medicham, who nodded in approval. To me, it seemed as if he were asking permission of his sensei to engage in a battle. Meditite then jumped over to where we stood, and bowed in reverence.

“He’d like a fight… I hope you don’t disappoint him!”

Battle Stats:

Meditite, ???, ???

Trainer Stats:

Money: 1,000
Area Effects: There is a circle of mountanious terrain, around 40 ft. wide, with a stream of river crossing it in the middle and a waterfall nearby, providing the water for the river. There are small rocks in the river course, which could be used as steps.
Encounters Remaining: 12
Encounters: Machop (KO'd), Tyrogue, Meditite.

Pokémon Stats:
- Adamant Male Gyarados (-, Intimidate Ability) 80%