Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
AUfan Offline

Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

The patch was rocky and craggy. Boulders were strewn everywhere on the volcano and the path was covered in a thick layer of pale Ash. "I blend in perfectly with this landscape," mused Alden to himself. He was still coated in the flaky ash that Flareon had covered him in.

"I see you have a Flareon and an Umbreon... how nice," said Hyacinth from beside him. "I have an Espeon and a Vaporeon, you know? They're real sweethearts. Nebbia is very mischievous, always trying to squirt me with water, but she's really fun to be around, while Kiri- my Espeon- is much more level-headed... though she likes to indulge in such pranks as well, once in a while."

Alden was glad the ranger had started a conversation. He wasn't sure if he could stand the silence much longer. "Thats cool. Your Vaporeon sounds a little like my Flareon. Flareon has always been a stubborn pokemon, and his stubborness tends to cause him to play pranks on me when he doesn't want to do what I ask him to do. I have been scorched with fiery embers on many occasions, but he is still a fun pokemon to be around, especially when he is playing games. Umbreon has always been the calmer pokemon. She rarely participates in Flareon's "games", but she is always really sweet. Umbreon is also a special pokemon in that her coloring is different than most Umbreons. My Umbreon has blue rings and yellow eyes whereas most have yellow rings an..." At that moment, a strange noise came from above. "What do you think it may be?" asked Alden.

"I... don't know," replied Hyacinth. "It seems a whistle of sorts but..." The two trainer's looked around them but saw nothing. Then out of nowhere... "Look out!" said the ranger, tackling Alden to the ground as a Boulder flew out of the sky and hit the earth right where Alden had been standing.

Alden looked up. The ranger was now covered in ash, and Alden now had a second layer of ashy flakes over the first layer that had already covered him. Alden turned and looked at the boulder that was now halfway in the ground. "If that thing had hit me..." Alden thought to himself.

"Are you all right?" asked Hyacinth, helping Alden up.

"Yea, i think so," said Alden shakily. He was still a little shaken up by the thought of that boulder having hit him. "I'll be alright."

"I wonder just how that thing managed to fly here..."

"I, uh, don't know. I didn't think Boulders could fly. Maybe some strong pokemon through it or something."

Just then two arms appeared from the side of the "boulder". It rolled around, revealing a set of eyes and a mouth. "Geodude," it said, as the two boys stared at it in awe.

"A... flying Geodude? What the f---!" said Alden. "I have got to catch this. Come on out Umbreon." The black pokemon appeared in front of Alden, her blue rings glowing brightly. The Darkness pokemon looked ahead at the Geodude and then turned back to her trainer. "Thats right," said Alden excitedly. "We are going to catch this Geodude." Umbreon turned back to the Geodude, spread out her hind legs and lowered her face to the ground, getting into a battle posture. "Alright Umbreon, lets start this out with a Confuse Ray," said Alden enthusiastically.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Washtom listened to Sean. Feeling encouraged to face Weavile, even with the disadvantage, it tried its best to look its scariest and frighten the wild Weavile. However, something wasn't right. Weavile simply kept focusing the dark energy and at that very moment, released it towards Washtom in a single push. The dark energy pushed back Washtom as it shriek in pain.

However, Washtom was still willing to fight, and now it got madder than before. It remember that last command, "Double Team", and stared at Weavile. Washtom tried pushing itself into making those illusions, but it couldn't. It tried again and nothing happened. Washtom suddenly realized that it was too upset to perform that attack, took a deep breath and calmed down.

Meanwhile, Weavile began scanning the room. It looked at Ranger Eli and even stared at Sean right in the eyes. Weavile then looked back at Washtom and began walking towards it, but, these steps were very odd. Weavile was moving slowly and in zigzags, almost teetering, and the look on its eyes made him look as if something was wrong.

Ranger Eli stared at Weavile, but not with a worried look, more like a curious one and said, "Where have I seen this before?"

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: Part of the floor is covered in ice

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100%
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) 33.73% (no longer taunted)
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx5, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Weavile (?/Preassure) 64.83% (speed raised, ???)

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat)
Old 09-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Sean Marshall - Mt. Oktori

Weavile's strange movements came as a surprise to me. It seemed as though it was hurt, but then again, it had proven its intelligence before. I had to assume that it was a trap, but if it wasn't, I would never be able to live it down. I decided to halt Weavile's movements so I would have the oppurtunity to check and see if it was really hurt.

"Washtom, use Thunder Wave to slow it down," I said, "and then have a Shock Wave ready, just in case Weavile tried to do something tricky."

Washtom nodded and called forth the magnetism that certain ghosts were able to use. A gentle crackle of electricity built up in its body, not enough to inflict any serious damage, but enough to render somebody immobile. The Rotom released the energy in a single blue bolt of lightning that flew towards the teetering Weavile. As the attack went flying, Washtom called forth more electricity, which it would fire in an incredibly accurate jolt, in case Weavile tried to attack me.

"Weavile, is something wrong?" I asked, cautiously stepping towards the wild Pokemon, making sure Washtom was ready to attack, in case I was putting myself in danger.

As an added safeguard, I grabbed a Hyper Ball from my bag, ready to toss it at Weavile should it dodge the Thunderwave, or attempt to dodge the Shockwave. Even if I was unable to catch it, it should slow down Weavile long enough for me to get away.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-20-2009, 07:34 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Weavile kept on moving in that strange way as it neared Washtom. Washtom, however, had prepared an attack with Sean's instructions, and launch a stream of electric bolts. As the bolts neared Weavile, it suddenly sprung forward and skipped over the Thunder Wave, or so it thought 'cause as it got even closer to Washtom, the wave spread and Weavile got caught in it. Weavile landed on its feet in the floor and kept moving in that same way as before, but this time it was obvious that it was hurting for real. It tottered towards the wall next to Washtom and away from Sean's position.

Washtom, as instructed, continued with its second attack as it launch yet another stream of electricity at Weavile. This one was stronger than the last one and had not trouble reaching Weavile. Weavile screamed in pain and collapsed face down on the floor right in front of Washtom. It was still trembling so it was obviously not unconscious.

Washtom looked curiously at Weavile as Sean took the Hyper Ball and prepared to tossed it at Weavile. But suddenly, Weavile sprung up towards Washtom and slashed Washtom with its claws, delivering a strong dark energy as it did. Washtom was shot upwards and backwards and landed on its back in the floor unconscious.

Ranger Eli then said to himself, "I knew it...it was Faint Attack...Clever Weavile..."

Weavile smiled as it felt victorious, and immediately after attempted to run away, but it was still hurting and each step felt painful. Weavile fell on its knees.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) FNT

Total Items: Hyper Ballx5, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Weavile (?/Preassure) 26.14% (paralized)

Old 09-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: If I catch Weavile and heal it, would I be able to use it for the rest of this trip?

"You did good, Washtom," I said, recalling my faithful Rotom, "I'll be sure to give you a nice reward when this is finished. But for now, Nyurgh, Transform into Weavile and block off its escape route."

The pink blob began morphing into the shape of the black paralyzed creature. The details were almost perfect, except for the fact that Nyurgh's face replaced Weavile's, giving it a strange, though inexplicably cute, facial expression.(:3)

"Looking good Nyurgh," I complimented my Ditto.

The copycat Weavile quickly blocked off the original's escape route. If I failed to catch it, Nyurgh would be ready to deal some damage, in case Weavile tried to escape.

"Okay," I said, kissing the Hyper Ball for good luck, "let's see how this works out."

With that, I raised my right arm, which held the greenish-blue ball. I leaned back, drawing as much power into my arm as I can, for luck. I took a deep breath and spun around, once, twice, a third time. I lined up my feet, squared up my shoulders, and released the Hyper Ball.

"Hyper Ball, do your thing!" I yelled, immediately crossing my fingers as the ball flew towards Weavile."

Old 09-20-2009, 09:31 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: AUfan, you're supposed to DESCRIBE the move you're using. Else, it's gonna be less effective- or not effective at all.

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

The ash kept on falling as Alden engaged the golden geode in a battle, landing on the small trees and shrubs that still managed to survive such a dry ground- despite the layer of ash that made the soil very fertile, such a hard ground wasn't very suited for plants that needed deep roots to survive.

Alden called forth his Umbreon, a dark-furred jackal looking Pokemon, with long ears and various azure circles on various parts of her body. "Let's start out with a Confuse Ray!"

The Dark Pokemon quickly complied, shutting her eyes for one long moment before opening them back, a ghastly hue now residing in the irises, as a wave of otherwordly energy filled the gap between the two Pokemon. The boulder Pokemon couldn't as much as notice what was going on, that it had already happened.

The Geodude shook its head, trying to fight back the confusion, but it was quickly winning over: Confuse Ray is truly an amazing move to be used. Geodude was seemingly left there defenseless, as it bundled up and took an almost spherical stance on the ground.

Area Effect: Ash rain.

Encounter #1
Geodude (Unknown gender / ability / nature) 100%, Confused, Defense Curl

Trainer Stats:

Name: Alden Umstar
Items: 6x ParkBall, 4x SuperBall, 2x Full Heal, 3x Max Potion

Pokemon:

~Female Calm Umbreon 100% (Synchronize)
Extra moves: Tm Toxic

Male Adamant Flareon 100% (Flash Fire)

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:24 AM
AUfan Offline

OOC: oops, my bad. i thought i wasnt allowed to do anything beyond announcing the move i chose.

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

Umbreon closed her eyes. The rings on her body went black. Then, she opened her eyes suddenly, the blue rings glowing brightly and her yellow eyes flashing intensely. A hue of otherworldly light surrounded the golden geodude. The rocky pokemon look dazed for a second. Its eyes whirled around the eyelids as the hue engulfed its rocky body. The Geodude then curled its musculer arms against its body. It hunched down, and got into a defensive posture.

"It looks like this is going to be tough pokemon to attack directly Umbreon," Alden shouted to his pokemon. "We are going to have to bypass his defenses with your less direct attacks." The black pokemon looked back at her trainer and nodded her head in agreement. She then turned back to her opponent and closed her eyes for a bit, calming her down. The glow of the rings on her body faded a bit, symbolizing her calming exercise.

"Now Umbreon," said Alden, pointing at the balled up golden Geodude. "Lets bypass those defenses with a Toxic attack." Umbreon's eyes shot open again. Those golden eyes blazed with an intensity uncharacteristic of Umbreon. Her rings glowed brightly again as she took one step back with her rear-left leg. She then opened up her mouth widely, and the smell of chemicals erupted from her mouth. Alden pinched his noes with his hand to keep from smelling the noxious fumes. The rings suddenly glowed with a brillient intensity, and a batch of Toxic waste shot out of her mouth in the direction of the still curled up golden Geodude.

Meanwhile, as Umbreon used her Toxic attack, Alden surveyed the surrounding path and landscape, looking for a way to use it to his advantage. The only things around them were rocks, dirt and a whole lot of ash. A whole lot of ash... of course! Alden knew what his next move would be, but now turned back to the Geodude to see the outcome of his Umbreon's toxic attack.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

OOC: Sorry, no. The Weavile isn't officially yours until you leave the Park, and even then, if you happen to capture more than 3 Pokemon, you have to choose which 3 to keep. The rest will be released back into the Park.

Weavile was still feeling the sting of the paralysis, but it managed to stand up and walked towards the exit, however, Nyurgh blocked his way. Weavile stared a Nyurgh, recognizing the Pokemon's body as one to have the same abilities, Weavile turned back, only to find Sean readying himself to throw a Hyper Ball. Weavile looked around, but its paralysis acted up again and it couldn't move.

Soon after, Sean finally threw his Hyper Ball at Weavile. Weavile stared at the ball and smiled. It knew it was over. It may have won the battle, but not the war, so it accepted its defeat. As the ball hit Weavile, Weavile became a flash of light that got pulled into the Hyper Ball. The ball fell to the floor and, without showing any signs of a struggle, immediately stopped moving.

"You did it!" said Ranger Eli as he cheered for Sean. "I'm sorry about your Rotom. I hope it's okay," he added.

After that intense battle, Eli couldn't wait to see what else would Sean run into and where would he decide to go.

Trainer's stats:

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100% (transformed into a Weavile)

Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (?/Preassure)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

OOC: BTW, you do realize that you choose the wild Pokemon's Genders, right? It helps in case we find moves like Attract or Captivate.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:20 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Aww. Oh, and I didn't know about the gender thing, I went with how it worked for me in the trial(I ended up getting a Male Buneary, so yeah) Alright then, Female Weavile it is.

"You did it!" said Ranger Eli as he cheered for Sean. "I'm sorry about your Rotom. I hope it's okay," he added.

"Hopefully it's fine," I replied, pulling out Washtom's Pokeball, now that I wasn't worried about Weavile, "you did good buddy, too bad I had to lose you so soon."

I picked up the now occupied Hyper Ball, which contained a freshly caught Weavile. I stared at the ball for a second and smiled before stashing it away.

"I got what I came for," I said, "a useful Ice-type for my team. Of course, there's no sense in wasting my money. I'm still dying to know what's at the end of this cave, so let's explore deeper. Come on Nyurgh, we'll keep you in Weavile form for now, it might prove useful later."

Old 09-21-2009, 12:39 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

This mime was smarter than I'd given it credit for being. Instead of being distracted by Ripper's show, the Pokemon erected a Barrier. Ripper, his Toxic complete, darted forward with his Quick Attack. Unfortunately, the Barrier was firmly in place by now, and my Pokemon rebounded with a yelp. He tried releasing his Toxic, but the Barrier reflected it as well, and the poisonous liquid splashed across the ground.

I was getting ready to give another command when I noticed Mr. Mime shifting around. The Pokemon wiggled from under its Barrier, made a face at Ripper, and then launched a Psybeam attack. The bright pink beam of energy hit the steel-encased insect square in the face; it didn't do very much damage, but when Ripper collapsed and screeched like he was on fire, I knew he'd been struck down with confusion.

After a second Ripper stopped wailing and scrambled to his feet, a crazy glint in his eyes as he tore towards Mr. Mime. The humanesque Pokemon stumbled back, trying to get out of Ripper's range of attack, but it was too slow. Ripper slammed a pincher into the mime's side and knocked him down; then in his fit, he ended up slipping in a puddle of his earlier Toxic. The Scizor fumbled a few steps before toppling over and landing next to Mr. Mime.

"Oh dear...sometimes talking to them when their in this state helps. Hearing their beloved Trainer's voice and all," Amonea advised. I didn't need to be told twice, or even once. I was already getting ready to cheer my pal on and snap him out of his befuddled state of mind.

"Ripper! C'mon buddy, it's time to show that mime what-for, ya hear? Its away from its barrier and you're right there, so hit it before it has a chance to get back under cover or erect another shield. Use Bullet Punch, and if it even looks like it's going to try and get a barrier up or even do anything other than lay there, let it have a taste of its own medicine and strike out with Swagger!"

I hoped using regular attack names would snap Ripper out of his confusion; somehow, using codes right now seemed like the wrong move. Hopefully he'd come through and shrug off the affliction, and using his Bullet Punch would allow him to get a solid blow in before Mr. Mime had a chance to get another shield up. Even if that wasn't the case, Ripper might have a chance to share the confused fun with Swagger. Sure, it might tick off the mime and give it an attack boost, but that really wasn't a problem. With his tough steel exoskeleton and Mr. Mime's weak Attack score in general, Ripper could easily deal with his foe's strength boost.

=====

OOC: I'm not describing Ripper using his attacks, since there's a chance he's supposed to hit himself and all. Durn confuzzledness >< lol. Oh, and I have 52,000 now ^^.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-21-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:36 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Ranger Hyacint
Mt. Deckbi

"Let's bypass his defenses with a Toxic attack," Alden ordered.

The sleek Pokemon leapt forward, poisonous fluids collecting in her mouth, putting a lot of focus into avoiding swallowing any. It'd be quite ironic to be poisoned by your own attack, after all. Many Pokemon had trouble mastering similiar attacks because of this, unless they had built-in antipoison.

Geodude, overcoming confusion, risked a glance at his opponent, watching as it came closer ready to lay waste on him, and immediatedly curled up again just as she threw the Toxic attack.

The spray of venomous liquid mostly bounced off the hard skin of the Pokemon, however he was now covered in it, and willing or not, he'd sooner or later suffer its effects.

In a panicked attempt to make a quick getaway, the Geodude started spinning wildly on place, building momentum, but alas! just then, the toxic managed to start permeating his rocky body and enter his bloodstream.

Instantly, the Pokemon began to lose focus as his vision started to get ever-so-slightly blurried, and that sent him on the edge even more.

When he decided he had built up enough speed, the boulder Pokemon unleashed his Rollout move, barrelling wildly in the direction he thought to be the escape.

Too bad that it was exactly where Umbreon standing.

Area Effect: Ash Rain

Male Geodude (unknown nature / ability) 94% Confusion snapped Toxic, Defense Curl, using Rollout.

Trainer stats

Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x6, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 100%
Extra Moves: Tm Toxic

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 PM
AUfan Offline

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

The golden Geodude began spinning wildly, covered in the Toxic chemicals that Umbreon had just sprayed out of her mouth. "Are you ok Umbreon? you didnt injest any of the chemicals did you?" Umbreon looked at me happily, shaking her head. "Excellent." The Geodude now began using a wild-looking Rollout... straight in the direction of Umbreon.

"Now Umbreon!" yelled Alden. "Now its time for you to show off your Faint Attack." Although most people discounted Umbreons as slow pokemon, I knew that a pokemon's true speed could only be determined from his or her attacks. Umbreon had two powerful speed attacks, Quick Attack and Faint Attack. Although I knew Quick attack would be relatively ineffective to use against a rock type like Geodude, Faint Attack was still an option and it was also an effective way to dodge the Geodude's rollout as Umbreon's Faint Attack involved fading out of view and then attacking the opponent at close range from a different direction.

Umbreon stood her ground for a second as the Geodude, still covered in toxic chemicals rolled ever closer to her. Then she closed her eyes, and the blue coloring on her rings faded as she herself faded out of view. She then quickly reappeared to the right of the Geodude and twirled her body around, gaining momentum, before striking the Geodude with her tail before the living rock even realized she was there.

That was the beauty and the speed of Faint Attack at work. It was nearly impossible to dodge a Faint Attack. Alden smirked. "I dont care how many people call Umbreons slow. After they see a faint attack from one, im sure their minds will change," he said quietly to himself.

Last edited by AUfan; 09-21-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Lucky you

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

Bad Ranger, I thought to myself. I probably should have reminded Saundra that by returning Ripper to his ball, he would lose his confused status. However, I had chosen not to--my job was not to hold the trainer's hand throughout a battle, giving them tons of advice at every turn. Besides, Saundra would already know this if she is as smart as I think she is.

I returned my straying attention back to the battle at hand. Ripper had heard his mistresses' call. Dazed, he looked at her, his eyes rolling back and forth. He let out a hiss of acceptance and then turned to face his opponent. Mime had been picking himself up and had started his barrier attack, his hands making odd gestures.

Ripper was faster then that though. Raising his steel fists, he slammed them forward, striking Mr. Mime in the chest. The physic 'Mon flew backwards, skidding to a stop right at the feet of Saundra.

At first, I did not see the danger. Then, slowly, as if time had slowed to a stop, the Scizor charged the Mime. Then I realized the problem. Mime had pushed himself up, shaking slightly as he rubbed his aching head. Seeing the oncoming Pokemon, he yelped, but stayed firm. A glint hung in his eyes.

"Saundra! Move!" I yelled. To late, Scizor reached Mr. Mime. I winced, waiting for the impact, but it never came. A sigh of relief came from me as Mr. Mime dodged Ripper--and instead of smacking into Saundra, Ripper skidded, falling over himself with a painful smack. He had just barely touched Saundra's legs, instead of running full into her.

"Good." My voice came out cool and calm, yet I was shaking in my boots. It would not do for me to have to subdue two Pokemon and rush a trainer out of Meteor Valley 'cause her own Pokemon sent her flying into the air like a little birdie.

The devilish Mr. Mime was not done yet. Glaring at the fallen Scizor, who was still struggling to his feet, he made a circle in the air. Then he breathed into the circle. It glowed a dull red for a moment before suddenly flashing white, sending a stream of deep orange light at Ripper. It hit him, slamming him into the ground a second time. Then, with a battle cry, Mime jumped on top of Ripper to slap him across the face twice before jumping off and stumbling several feet away.

"Hey," I called out. "One, you may wish to back off a bit. Two, it seems between the slapping and the falling and everything, Ripper is no longer confused." I gave a wicked grin. "This is fun, isn't it?" I couldn't help it, I love battling. It probably showed in my voice too.

--
Mr. Mime 35%
Nature: Quirky--no more nature from now on, but since you've already seen it..*shrug*
Ability: Soundproof
Attack used: Psychic
Other:

vs.

Pokemon: Scizor {In combat} 60% Non-confused, SP DEF. Lowered
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 52,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Ongoing battles: Mr. Mime vs. Scizor

Old 09-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

"Yeah but..." said Ranger Eli as Sean began to walk deeper into the cave.

The cave was already very dark, and it didn't took long for there to be one step away from zero visibility.

"We have to stop here, Mr. Marshall. Unless you brought a Pokemon to light the way, this cave is too dangerous," said Ranger Eli, hoping that Sean either had a Pokemon with Flash or something of that sort.

"If you don't, we'll have to turn back right here," Eli added.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects: Total Darkness ahead

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 100% (transformed into a Weavile)

Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Preassure)

Current Wild Pokemon: N/A

Old 09-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Looks like it's time to improvise.

"We have to stop here, Mr. Marshall. Unless you brought a Pokemon to light the way, this cave is too dangerous," said Ranger Eli.

"If you don't, we'll have to turn back right here," Eli added.

"Well, I don't have Flash, but I do have a source of light," I replied, pulling out another Pokeball, "give us a hand, Infernape!"

A tall brown ape burst from the Pokeball. On top of the monkey's head was a flickering fire, capable of lighting a short distance.

"Meet Infernape, my walking, battling torch," I said.