Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Well, going by the logic that a bucket of cold water can wake anyone up from sleeping... I'm sure a bucket of cold... air... would do the same. xP

Ranger Charlie
Outer Heaven

Brisbane seemed worried about Drifloon having woken up so early. "Saudaje, it's no big deal, right?" he said encouragingly to the shaken Jynx. "She took us by surprise, but that won't happen again. Now, will you show me a Shadow Ring?"

Saudaje, gaining more confidence from her trainer's kind words, nodded her head and immediately began the attack. I wondered what exactly a 'Shadow Ring' was - possibly some kind of combo that the team had concocted. I watched eagerly as Saudaje proceeded to close her eyes and concentrate heavily, and flashes of darkness seemed to flicker across her face. From the palms of her hands, large, spinning balls of Dark energy erupted and spun giddily around her - numerous Shadow Balls, all forming together to create some sort of unique, dizzying shield.

Drifloon was intoxicated by the sight of the spinning shield; her head turned back and forth as she watched them, and it seemed as though she was at danger of becoming Confused just by watching the gyrating Shadow Balls.

While Drifloon was distracted, Brisbane ordered Saudaje to use Calm Mind, and she did so willingly. It calmed her immensely, which Drifloon noticed with anger. As Drifloon snapped out of her trance, she hovered around the strange spinning shield of blackness, as though trying to find an entrance point. Although she couldn't seem to find a way around the Shadow Balls, she decided to try and shove through them anyway.

Drawing herself upwards, Drifloon thrusted her body towards the shield; and was immediately blown back again with a cry of pain. Since it wasn't a direct attack, the Shadow Ball's strength was weaker than it probably would have been - but it was still powerful. The dark, ghostly energy from the Shadow Balls burned her, and her body was momentarily surrounded with a ghostly, wispy aura before subsiding. It seemed as though the Shadow Ball hadn't just weakened her health - it had brought down her defenses, as she was thoroughly shaken by the aura which had surrounded her.

Knowing that it didn't have much of a chance getting through the defences, Drifloon closed her eyes and began to concentrate thoroughly, at the same time Saudaje was performing Calm Mind. Drifloon's body glowed a soft yellow, as she began to literally grow a little with gathered strength. She focused, and then opened her eyes and flew backwards a few good metres, preparing to unleash an attack on the shield with her heightened focus - thanks to Focus Energy - to break it.

--------------------------------------

BATTLE STATS:
Careful Female Jinx [Saudaje] [Forewarn] - 78% [+1 SP. ATTACK, +1 SP. DEFENCE]
??? Female Drifloon [Aftermath] - 45.31% [-1 SP. DEFENCE] [FOCUSED]

--------------------------------------

Trainer Stats:
Brisbane Kreutzhart
$750
1x Full Restore, 4x Max Potion, 5x Hyper Balls, 1x Type Repellent, 1x Ranger's Delight, 1x Supreme Park Ball

Area Effects:
[Outer Heaven]
A smooth pathway high in the sky, surrounded by impressive and strong leafy trees filled with Pokemon.
Sunny, but with cold wind blowing.
13 Encounters left.

Pokemon Stats:
Bashful Male Magmortar [Firada] [Flame Body] - 100%
Jolly Female Flygon [Lybel] [Levitate] - 100%

Wild Pokemon
Pokemon Encountered: Pidgey, Drifloon
Pokemon Captured: N/A
Old 01-25-2010, 12:09 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

OoC: I'm the worst ranger ever, arne't I?

Ranger BiBi
MEteor Valley

Ooh boy, was that Dragonite upset! Saundra was trying to calm her down though, it seemed to be working. I just prepared a Pokeball with my Jynx, just in case.

Seagem, girl, calm down!” She said. “Use a Waterfall to crack and weaken the ice on your body, and then I want you to come over here so I can tell you your grand finale.”

At the words grand finale, the orange dragon lit up and started calming down, summoning a torrent of water from the nearby pond to hit her and crack the ice. The combo worked good, although I had never seen Waterfall used like that... Then again, I wasn't that familiar with that move to begin with.

The ice was cracked, and although she now was rather heavier than she was before, that wouldn't have hidnered her flight. Saundra then gave some complicated instruction I didn't really follow as she was being particurarly verbose. I know for a fact she ended up with a praise, likely an attempt to pamper the giant Pokemon.

You'll never hear that out of my mouth, though.

Seagem took flight, waiting a bit before shaking off the ice, flying towards Absol- who himself was shakily attemtping some last-ditch move. The dragon spew a barrage of blue flames on the ice chunks, making them fall all around Absol- who, seeing the frozen doom approaching him, didn't think twice before unleashing the attack he was preparing on the ice drop.

Blazes built in his mouth, as he repared forth a Flamethrower- made slightly harder both from the weak health he had, both from his usage of Icy Wind earlier. A stream of red-hot flames erupted forth, hitting one of the largest chunks then spreading up wide, boosted by the draconic embers. It seemed to be enough to stop the ice, that by then turned to harmless rain, in which Absol, panting and exhausted, didn't notice the Hyper Ball falling.

It hit him. Then stopped. Absol was caught.

Encounter 12
Absol (Male/??/??) 11.24% PAR (shaken)
Vs
Seagem, Sassy Female Dragonite (Inner Focus) 54.79% attack raised, lower body covered in ice

Encounters left: 2

Area Effects: Getting a tad dim;

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer
Official Location: Meteor Valley
Change: 70,400
Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 36%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: [Male] Mightyena, [Male] Mr. Mime,
[Male] Gastly [Male] Absol

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena x2, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho, Baltoy, Poochyena x2, Wynaut x2, Gastly, Unown, Drowzee

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

Absol had just enough strength remaining to spew forth a Flamethrower, destroying a large chunk of flaming ice before it could strike him. Then the Hyper Ball connected with the back of his head, drew him in, and fell to the ground. It shook a few times, then fell still.

Absol was caught.

I smiled and walked over to Seagem, who was fluttering her wings and preening heavily. I chuckled and patted her scaly arm, then ran a critical eye over her body. There were a few pieces of ice still clinging to her legs, and despite her graceful twirling about, I could tell she was feeling the effects of the short battle.

“Seagem, go ahead and take a moment to Roost, you deserve it after that excellent performance.” Seagem cooed happily in response to the praise and took flight, landing on a large boulder jutting up from the ground several yards away. She sat on her haunches, tail curling around the boulder, wings folding against her back. Placing her paws on the boulder between her feet, she gripped the stone with her claws, arched her neck, and closed her eyes. A soft shimmer of gold-white light enveloped her after a moment; this was the visual cue of outside energy being drawn into Seagem’s body and converted into draconic energy, replacing her depleted stores and boosting her strength closer to normal levels.

As the Dragonite worked on regaining her strength, I walked over to the Hyper Ball that now held Absol. After picking it up and looking at it for a moment, I placed it in my pocket and walked over to join Brisbane and Drowzee.

“Well, that was over faster than I thought it’d be,” I said, looking over at where Seagem was still Roosting. “Once she’s done we should get a move on, it’s getting dark fast and I don’t fancy being here when all the other Absol and other possibly unpleasant Pokemon come out.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 01-26-2010, 10:16 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: you know, you aren't giving me much room to work on, Splish. I can't counter- or try to- the opponent's attack if I can't know what and when it'll happen.

Trainer Brisbane
Outer Heaven

It worked! It worked! I was overjoyed, but I wasn't gonna lose my cool just yet. The Shadow Ring seemed to have made Drifloon weaker, so it was risky to try and attack it directly.

I had to resort to my strategies again. Oh boy. I wonder, what would be more appropriate?

Well, first I'd have to do something about Drifloon's attack- now that she was focusing, it may be much more dangerous. "Mi querida," I said referring to my Pokemon, calling her something that amounts to Dear One, more or less. She always liked it. "Wouldn't it be much better with a Triangulation?" I continued in a polite, calm tone- I briefly wondered if Charlie thought I wasn't taking this seriously, but she'd have been dead wrong. I always was of the opinion that what really matters isn't power, but style. Nothing wrong if one had both, though.

Saudaje flashed Drifloon a kind smile, before raising her left, elegant hand to her side and snapping her fingers. Then, much like a Cheshire Cat, she swiftly disappeared, leaving a floating grin to leave for last. I hoped that'd confuse the balloon Pokemon long enough to make my setup successful.

Jynx then Teleported back behind Drifloon, with a spinning motion she let go of the Shadow Balls, that flew over her opponent and started spinning around... another Jynx. The combo was working, but the Double Team was only halfway done. Soon, the Shadow Ring left the second Jynx, only to go around a third one.

That's what Triangulation stood for- a triangle formation around the opponent, to confuse it and manage to score some lean blows, if need be.

For now, I'd settle for leaving her with no escape. With a nod from me, Saudaje continue her attack, holding out her arms in front of her, the copies mimicking her. From the third one, the shadow ring flew right past her hands and went on to join with the second one's hands, then on to the first one, and back to the last, creating a rather loose circle, but still a cage around the Flying Pokemon.

"That should take care of her attacks," I commented. "Now, if you please, it's time for a Belladonna."

This formation was great for attacking, but the copies would do no damage as they're only for show. So, I just opted for an attack that does no direct damage, yet greatly hinders the opponent- just what my little girl is made of.

The Jynx shifted her hands through her hair, the copies following in, spreading them wide. An alluring scent permeated the dark ring, somehow coming from her hair- I stopped wondering how a loong time ago- and kept collecting in these. Suddenly, she bent forward, as if she was blowing the Drifloon a kiss, only a purple mist came out of her mouth, mingling with the pleasant smell- that was the plan. First, a Sweet Scent that lowers the opponent's guard. It won't expect such a nice scent to be bad, right?

And thats when I catch them unaware! Though hard training, she had managed to make her Toxic a breath weapon too, and it workd wonders, although it wasn't the easiest to manage... but the shadow ring would keep it under control.

"It's better if you cover your mouth and nose," I told Charlie, just in case. "That mist is poisonous, and although diluted and not that dangerous for humans, it's still a problem."

Well, what was left now was to see if Floon came up with something to avoid it, but I doubted she would- she'd be too occupied sniffing to notice- and the more she inhaled, the dangerous it'd be.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:43 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Ranger BiBi
Meteor Valley

We waited for the Dragonite to recover some of the damage she took in the battle- she got banged up rather badly, to be honest- and after that, Saundra spoke. "I'd rather we started moving now- it's getting late and I don't want to be here or when the other Absol or other dangerous Pokemon wake up."

"It would be a good idea, yeah," I replied. "Let's go then."

Right as we were about to take off, a small Unown floated about, likely attracted by the earlier clash. It eyed us with interest, as if wondering what were we.

"Well, hello there," I cheerily said to the Pokemon. It stiffened- despite being a simple digit- and retreated a little. I scratched my head. "Ooh boy, I didn't want to scare you... I don't think you'd be interested in this, huh, Saundra?" I asked the trainer.

Encounter#14
Unown (??/Genderless/Levitate)

Area Effects: Getting a tad dim;

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer
Official Location: Meteor Valley
Change: 70,400
Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
Nickname: Ripper
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 36%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: [Male] Mightyena, [Male] Mr. Mime,
[Male] Gastly, [Male] Absol,

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena x2, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho, Baltoy, Poochyena x2, Wynaut x2, Gastly, Unown, Drowzee, Absol

OoC: sorry it took me so long. It's just that knowing what's coming next, I just didn't feel like making 2 filler posts.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 01-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: It's cool lol.

=====

IC: Saundra Blak
Meteor Valley

I chuckled a little and shook my head, watching the Unown as it eyed us.

"No, really. Let's leave the little guy alone, eh?" I then shifted, watching the small black-purple Pokemon closely for any signs of aggressiveness as I held out Seagem's PokeBall. I recalled her and placed her Ball in my pocket, then returned my full attention to Unown.

"Sorry if we disturbed you," I told it, slowly moving around it. I didn't want to startle it with any sudden movements. Just in case things got ugly, though, I kept my hand in my pocket, ready to send out Shade, my Gengar. He had yet to be in battle and would love the chance to cause a bit of mischief in order to chase off a feisty Pokemon. I then glanced around, giving the darkening area a quick scan. I'd already captured four Pokemon, and only had one encounter left. Weighing the odds of running into anything else I wanted against meeting up with something I already owned or wasn't interested in, I decided it might actually be better to end this visit early. I could be accident-prone at times, and this seemed a place that would be hard to traverse at night, when rocks or holes in the ground would be hidden. This, of course, on top of the other Pokemon I might end up running into and have a hard time with. After all, only Shade was at full health, and he'd be at a disadvantage to most Pokemon here.

"Hey Brisbane, I think I'll go ahead and call it quits now," I told my Ranger. "It's getting too dark to head any further. On top of unpleasant Pokemon, I'm worried about tripping over something and breaking my neck. Sorry you had to come out here for all of thirty or so minutes, though I do appreciate it."

=====

OOC: Claiming my Gastly, my Mr. Mime, and my Absol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 02-11-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:00 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Ranger BiBi
Meteor Valley

"Hehe, I see. It's no problem!" I said cheerily. "TO be honest, I'm getting rather tired too- so you won't mind if we take a shortcut, right?"

Without waiting for her answer, I already had claled out my MAgmortar. "Firada, please Teleport us to the nearest Outpost, 'kay?"

The Pokemon nodded, and we were soon envelopped in a bluish light...

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio

OOC; Sorry it took so long, DG.
College Mid-terms. D:

BP

Outer Heaven
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Brisbane

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Drifloon, though in deep concentration, opened a small eye to see that the opponent she was focusing on had disappeared, leaving only a faint smile behind. Bewildered, the tiny balloon Pokemon looked back and forth frantically to see where the Jynx had gone to. It was immensely important to find her, but she didn't expect to be found this way.

Instead of just one Jynx, there were three, all spitting out ring-like Shadow Balls. One by one, they began to wind around the string appendages, holding the ghost in place.

"Now, if you please, it's time for a Belladonna," Brisbane called out.

However, Drifloon wasn't about to allow the psychic Pokemon the satisfaction of showing her up. The small mouth, hidden beneath the crisscrossing bandages perked in a small "o" shape. As the little balloon blew, large streams of air poured from under the golden X. The winds grew to be swirling gusts, pushing the shadows away. One pyre of wind cornered each Jynx, blowing away the facade of shadows.

Saujae, knowing it was her chance to lower the ghost's guard, began to produce an alluring scent. The sweet smell of flowers expanded across the way.

The Drifloon caught wind of this, taking in the delicate scent of spring. Her guard had indeed, dropped.

Suddenly, from the mouth of the Psychic Pokemon came a rancid, purple haze. It drifted over the walkway, lingering under the floating ghost.

"What an interesting combination. I've never seen anything like that before," a man chuckled. Behind Brisbane, where Ranger Charlie was supposed to be, stood a tall man, grin wide. He smiled and stuck out his hand. "I'm Elijah. I er... I was called out here in place of Charlie. Seems he had to go, and I was the first one Boss Lady got a hold of. Nice to meet you, though."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Drifloon [Female, Aftermath, ???]
20.3%
[Sp. D - 1, PSN]
[Used Gust, Gust, Gust & Frustration]

Your Pokemon
Saudaje the Jynx [Female, Forewarn, Careful]
49%
[Sp. A & D + 1]
[Used Teleport, Shadowball, Sweet Scent & Toxic]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Brisbane Kreutzhart
Location; Outer Heaven
Area Effects; A smooth pathway high in the sky, surrounded by impressive and strong leafy trees filled with Pokemon.
Sunny, but with cold wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

Saudaje the Jynx [Female, Forewarn, Careful]
78%
[IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [Calm Mind TM] [Shadow Ball TM] [Energy Ball TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [Fake Out BM] [Sweet Scent TM] [Taunt TM] [Grass Knot TM] [Teleport TM] [Secret Power TM]
[In Battle]

Firada the Magmortar [Male, Flame Body, Bashful]
100%
[Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [Will-O-Wisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [Focus Blast TM] [Attract TM] [Secret Power TM] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]
[In Pokeball]

Lybel [Female, Levitate, Jolly]
100%
Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; 1x Full Restore, 4x Max Potion, 5x Hyper Balls, 1x Type Repellent, 1x Ranger's Delight, 1x Supreme Park Ball.

Total Pokemon Seen; Pidgey, Drifloon.

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:15 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: you forgot to change my Jynx's HP when you put my total team xP Also, how come Drifloon did so much damage? Did all 3 gust attacks hit my Jynx? Because you know, 2 of them were fakes ._. And I'm not sure if the Double team still exists or not... I'll act as if the copies are still there, since you only said that the shadows were blown away.

Trainer Brisbane
Outer HEaven

"Oh..." I said rather sidetracked as I kept an eye on the battle and one on the new guy. "You guys gotta tell me how you manage to disappear so fast," I said as I shook his hand. "I'm Brisbane, by the way."

I then fully focused on the battle going on in front of me. Drifloon seemed pretty weak, but... I dunno, I wasn't fully sure about what to do. Tossing a Pokeball now would probably have good chances to work, but what if it fell down and I lost it? I'm no cheapskate, but I'd rather be cost-effective than not.

It hit me I could try to put the balloon to sleep.. Dunno if she'd fall for the same trick twice, but it was worth trying.

It was such a shame the Shadow Ring had been blown away, but no point in making another- it'd only make it troublesome for me to then catch 'Floon. I only wished the Double team and the Sweet Scent would keep the ghost Pokemon busy enough for the song to sink in.

"Sing, my pretty!" I called. And, reinforcing the effect, I took out my flute again and picked up a tune, accompanying my sweet friend in her quiet lullaby.

Jynx closed her eyes, focusing deeply on the melody, continuing it with her beautiful voice. A deep, clear song filled the area, sinking deeply in my heart- I always was moved when she sang, it was... pretty is well, a very big euphemism. I just can never find the words.

Waiting for the effect, while still playing, I kept playing, mentally locating the empty Hyper ball I'd be throwing next.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 03-18-2010, 03:10 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

NBP

Outer Heaven Outpost
Ranger Ren escorting Saundra Blake

"Miss Anzai, wake up, the Head Ranger has a mission for you!" screeched a two-way radio that was lying next to the girl's head as she was sleeping face down on her pillow. With a claw like grip, Ren snatched up the two-way and depressed one of the buttons on the side.

"Ranger Ren...here...what is my...mission?" she mumbled, still a bit groggy as she rubbed the sleepies out of her eyes.

"You'll be escorting a trainer named Saundra Blake to the Outer Heavens. I know this is your first job with us, but don't screw it up. Have fuuuuun!" the secretary's voice, distorted with static, suddenly clicked off and Ren had no choice but to get up.

Still wrapped up in her sleeping bag, Ren tried to wiggle over several feet to where her clothes were neatly folded, but when she tried to put her pants on without first getting out of her warm synthetic cocoon she ended up falling and knocking over her whole tent.

Yes, Ren was sleeping in a tent outside the Ranger Station. Some may have called her a bit overeager, but really she just didn't have a permanent place to sleep yet, and with her background she was used to roughing it in the great outdoors.

Now fully awake, she threw her long shaggy auburn hair into a messy ponytail and put a brick red and grey jacket on over the dark grey tank top she was already wearing. After slipping into her shoes and making sure she had everything, Ren jogged all of twenty feet and pushed open the door to the outpost where a smaller looking girl with nearly white hair was patiently waiting.

"Good morning! You must be Saundra. My name is Ren and I will be your guide to the Outer Heavens this morning. Are you all ready to leave?" she asked, looking to the secretary behind them in approval, but the tired woman just rolled her eyes and called out a tall green bird Pokemon that almost looked like it could be part of a totem pole who was glowing white and ready to teleport them to their destination.
---------------------------------------------
Trainer Stats

Trainer: Saundra Blake
Area: Outer Heavens Outpost
Area Effects: There's a large window box fan cooling off the humid room and a very tired secretary who isn't in the mood to put up with eccentric rangers.
Encounters: 15

Trainer's Pokemon

Ripper the Serious Male Scizor <In Ball>
100%
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Databyte the Genderless Docile Porygon-Z <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Download
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

Seagem the Sassy Female Dragonite <In Ball>
100%
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Items: Hyper Ball x6 ; x3 Full Restore
Pokemon Seen: None
Pokemon Captured: None

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 03-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Thanks for bringing me through ^^. I just want to make it clear now though that because of my crazy schedule as of late, I'm not sure exactly how often I'll be able to post. There might be a few times where I go a bit longer than four days without replying. Just so you know.

/////

Saundra Blake
Outer Heaven

As I waited for my Ranger to come collect me, I stared out a window and took in the sight of Outer Heaven. I could certainly understand why they called it that; the place was absolutely beautiful. The massive tower rose into the clouds, and flocks of various Flying Pokemon were constantly passing by. Here and there were more solitary Pokemon, such as a Salamence or an Aerodactyl. The reflected light of the sunrise cast a glow on the Pokemon I saw, making them all look even more breathtaking than normal.

I was engrossed by the place when I heard someone entering the Outpost. I reluctantly turned from the view and was greeted by an auburn-haired woman who introduced herself as Ren, my Ranger. I smiled and nodded when she asked if I was ready to leave, and moments later we were teleported away by a little Natu. When we reappeared, we were on a sprawling platform covered in trees, small ponds, and acres of knee-high grass. It looked like several areas of the Park had been squished into into the space available here, or perhaps that was just me. Either way, it was a peaceful spot. A warm breeze blew, making the leaves of the trees rustle and the grass sway. The clouds around us softly floated by, and it was generally a very relaxing moment.

Then it passed and I clapped my hands together, eager to get started on my second trip to the Park. I hoped to encounter some rare Pokemon, perhaps another Salamence or Dragonite. I looked at Ren and smiled again, barely able to contain my readiness.

"Right then, so here we are. Shall we get moving?"

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 PM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

((That's great, cause my schedule is kind of hectic right now too. I'm glad I picked you. :'D))

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heavens

Ren shut her eyes as the small Psychic Pokemon teleported the duo to the top of the massive tower, so that when they arrived she could open them and take it all in at once. She let out a small gasp and smiled, the view was amazing.

It was like nothing she had ever seen before; the massive platform in the sky was like a beautiful utopia that seemed like it went on forever, though in reality it was probably less than a square mile. She inhaled deeply as a warm wind blew past, feeling the tall grass sway as it tickled her bare calves.

"I love this job..." she said, thinking out loud. After squinting to get a better look, she realized that the platform was really split up into several large She then made a mental note to keep as far away from the edge as possible, cause it was a long way down.

"Right then, so here we are. Shall we get moving?" Saundra asked, very eager to get going, and Ren nodded.

"But of course. Where would you like to go first, brave trainer?" she asked, but before she could go on and explain the different Pokemon biomes in the area, she was cut off by a small blue and white blur that whizzed past. The bird Pokemon made a sharp U-turn and came flying back, this time slow enough that Ren could recognize the small cottony bird.

"Oh look, it's a Swablu!" she said, giggling as the blue bird with the fluffy cotton wings fluttered around them before stopping to rest on top of Saundra's head, cooing happily. "They're pretty prone to doing that. It seems to like you, would you like to battle it?"

The Swablu chirped, seemingly in agreement and fluttered a few feet away, tilting its head to the side. "Swabluu?"
---------------------------------------------
Trainer Stats

Trainer: Saundra Blake (DoH)
Area: Outer Heavens
Area Effects: It's warm out, but a bit windy.
Encounters: 14

Wild Pokemon
??? Swablu (?) with Natural Cure

Trainer's Pokemon

Ripper the Serious Male Scizor <In Ball>
100%
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Databyte the Genderless Docile Porygon-Z <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Download
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

Seagem the Sassy Female Dragonite <In Ball>
100%
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Items: Hyper Ball x6 ; x3 Full Restore
Pokemon Seen: Swablu

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 03-25-2010, 05:09 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

BP

Ranger Jax
Outer Heaven

"Sing, my pretty!"

Brisbane pulled out a wooden flute, and began playing the most beautiful song. It was soft, gentle, almost hypnotic in its rhythm. Jynx began to sing along with her trainer. She opened her mouth slowly, a beautiful melody pouring out, accompanying the tune played by Brisbane. The sounds floated across to the Drifloon, whose eyes were already beginning to droop. I was struggling to keep mine open as well. Despite the melody relaxing Drifloon, it also made her more frantic and desperate in the sense that she knew she was losing conciousness.

In a last ditch effort to defend herself, she half-heartedly inhaled, the air filling up most of her body, churning around inside her. The air grew cold, stale, almost lifeless, even though it wasn't alive to begin with. She exhaled feebly, the purple-tinted Ominous Wind barely brushing past the Jynx. It nipped at her skin, causing her to wince, but didn't cause any serious damage. She smiled smugly to herself as the Drifloon's eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep.

There was no doubt in my mind that Brisbane would capture that Drifloon now, it was pretty obvious that it was in no shape to fight back. I'd wait to introduce myself, though, this moment was crucial for a trainer. If he got distracted, Drifloon might manage to escape.

---

Battle Stats

Wild Drifloon (Female/Aftermath/???) ~ 8%
Special Defense -1, TOXIC Poisoning
Move Used: Ominous Wind

Jynx (Female/Forewarn/Careful) ~ 32%
Special Attack/Special Defense +1
Move Used: Sing

---

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: The Sun is shining brightly, with a strong wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Pidgey, #2 Drifloon

Items: Full Restore (x1), Hyper Ball (x5), Max Potion (x4), Ranger's Delight (x1), Supreme Parkball (x1), Type Repellent (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Jynx (Saudaje) ~ 32%
Currently Out of Pokeball
Female / Forewarn / Careful
[IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [Calm Mind TM] [Shadow Ball TM] [Energy Ball TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [Fake Out BM] [Sweet Scent TM] [Taunt TM] [Grass Knot TM] [Teleport TM] [Secret Power TM]

Magmortar (Firada) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Flame Body / Bashful Nature
[Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [Will-O-Wisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [Focus Blast TM] [Attract TM] [Secret Power TM] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

Flygon (Lybel) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Female / Levitate / Jolly
[Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

OoC: *faints* OM. EEEH. GOOOD. Is-is this true? I'm... I'm really going to continue this?

I can die happy now!

Trainer Brisbane
Outer Heaven

The stage had been set, the play had started and was finishing up now, only a few touches were left for me to give Saudaje her very meritated rest. I lowered my instrument, flashing a bright smile at my Pokemon that, even if seemingly fatigued, she didn't let it show and replied almost as cheerfully.

"No need to force yourself, dear one," I kindly said, "I know you've been fighting, and very heatedly too. You must be very tired now, I can see it. Before I let you rest, however, I'd love to let you make a Wish and charge up, and then, have a tight sleep for me too."

My Jynx made a pretty bow, her large hands taking the edges of her reddish dress in an elegant move, then she walked away from her opponent, kneeling down hands joint in a silent prayer. A golden haze surrounded her, light strands of mist rising from beneath her and joining over her head, creating a small, pretty halo- that, I was sure, would help her recover a bit of what she left in this battle.

My turn came, however. Silently rummaging my pocket, I picked the Hyper Ball as I calmly approached the sleeping Pokemon, trying not to wake her and scare her away. She had to be pretty tired as well. Whispering soothing words, I held out the pokeball. "You fought well, little one. May I have now the pleasure to let you rest?"

I didn't know if she heard me, I just hoped she did. I touched her with the Hyper Ball in my hand, and stood waiting- that was pretty daring of me, but I didn't really care.

I turned to the Ranger. "Hey, Elijah, did you see? Wait-- where is he now?" I said, as the guy who was previously there suddenly disappeared as well. I sighed. "He got away before telling me you ranger guys ninja-tricks..." I spotted another person, likely another Ranger who was supposed to guide me now. "Name's Brisbane, what's yours?"

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
Old 03-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

BP

Ranger Jax
Outer Heavens

"No need to force yourself, dear one, I know you've been fighting, and very heatedly too. You must be very tired now, I can see it. Before I let you rest, however, I'd love to let you make a Wish and charge up, and then, have a tight sleep for me too."

This Brisbane fellow was turning out to be quite a nice guy. He definitely regarded his Pokemon with respect, so he was instantly in my good books. His Jynx knelt gracefully, with her hands clasped together, seemingly praying. A find gold mist floated about her, seemingly from nowhere, but it looked like there was a slight parting in the clouds above, a delicate ray of sunlight beaming down upon her. The Wish technique was absolutely beautiful to watch, the gold mist shimmering in the gentle light.

Distracted by Jynx's Wish, I completely forgot about Brisbane and the Drifloon. A clicking sound brought my attention back to him, however; it was him pressing the centre button of his Hyperball. It enlarged in him palm, and he walked over to the seemingly peaceful Drifloon. He whispered softly to her, words of comfort falling graciously from his lips.

"You fought well, little one. May I have now the pleasure to let you rest?" He touched her lightly with the Hyperball, her sleeping form being sucked into the sphere. He placed it on the ground and turned to look for his previous ranger, not waiting to see whether he'd successfully captured her.

"Hey, Elijah, did you see? Wait-- where is he now? He got away before telling me you ranger guys ninja-tricks..." It was then that he noticed me, and turned and spoke. "Name's Brisbane, what's yours?"

So he'd figured out that I was his new ranger then. Well it was pretty obvious, I was wearing a National Park jacket, after all.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ranger Jax," I smiled, offering him my hand. "Ranger Elijah got called back to Headquarters. Apparently there was an emergency over at the Great Lakes, Gyarados rampaging or something." I chuckled gently, trying to break the ice. "Nice capture, by the way, congratulations - your Hyperball's stopped rocking. You gonna name her?"

---

Battle Stats

Wild Drifloon (Female/Aftermath/Naďve) ~ 8%
Special Defense -1, TOXIC Poisoning, Sleeping
Move Used: N/A
CAPTURED!

Jynx (Female/Forewarn/Careful) ~ 82%
Special Attack/Special Defense +1
Move Used: Wish

---

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: The Sun is shining brightly, with a strong wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining: 13

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Pidgey, #2 Drifloon
Pokemon Captured: Drifloon (Female, Aftermath, Naive)

Items: Full Restore (x1), Hyper Ball (x4), Max Potion (x4), Ranger's Delight (x1), Supreme Parkball (x1), Type Repellent (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Jynx (Saudaje) ~ 82%
Currently Out of Pokeball
Female / Forewarn / Careful

Magmortar (Firada) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Flame Body / Bashful Nature

Flygon (Lybel) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Female / Levitate / Jolly
[Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG