Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:35 PM
D-zeo man Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to D-zeo man
Default dvpu section

I`ve noticed you have made sections for urpg and netbattling.Do you think you can make a section for dvpu? it`s a combination of vpp and urpg. it needs to have a battle section a general section and a tournament section.
Old 07-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar
Default Re: dvpu section

Looking at your thread, I highly doubt it'll get it's own section. Or even stay open. Looks to me like you're stealing a lot of ideas. =\ You even stole an image, the VPP fire egg. Chances are both this thread and your DVPU will be locked, you'll be warned or something, and no one will remember any of this a week from now. =P

EDIT: Infact, your thread was already locked. =P

Last edited by Ierdar; 07-18-2005 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: dvpu section

Well, hate to say it, but DVPU looks like a copy off of the URPG and the VPP. Both of those have been around for ages, and to use both of them is stealing both ideas, putting them together and claiming all aspects of it to be your own. And already the thread has been locked, so getting new boards is already out of the question.

I highly suggest trying to make your very own idea from scratch rather than trying to weave two things together.

Closed Thread