Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Court

Trainer's Court The Trainer's Court! Where the URPG hold it's trials.

Old 12-28-2009, 03:58 AM
flareon008 Offline

Send a message via AIM to flareon008 Send a message via Yahoo to flareon008
Default Re: URPG Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
As much as I love the idea... I'm not sure it would be wise of you to get banned again.
If only the g-mods would get over themselves or not emotionally ban me, we'd be all squared away have tea, or watching movies, or... no, lets just leave as them leaving me alone.

Anyhow! When does this start so I can still submit an article!?

Doing everything with a flare.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:22 AM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon008 View Post
If only the g-mods would get over themselves or not emotionally ban me, we'd be all squared away have tea, or watching movies, or... no, lets just leave as them leaving me alone.

Probably never if you want my honest opinion.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:30 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon008 View Post

The problem I'm having is just putting together a simple thread about writing articles. What needs to go into the article, what formatting should be used, how long or short should it be?

I want to avoid creating an extremely long thread that no one will read, but there needs to be details as well. Too much and we lose attention. Too little and there isn't enough information to help our writers. Sure we have examples in terms of roleplaying and fan fiction help, but those are two different styles of writing.

The system is a lot more settled and complete (though I suspect people will always debate how much money should be paid, etc). It might make more sense to release the system, and allow people to start writing articles if they know how, then put up the other thread later when I'm satisfied with it. On the other hand, perhaps I should stop trying to make it perfect. We're here to have fun, for goodness sakes. We do our best, then move on. Hmmm...

I'll run it by Fenix and see what she thinks.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 12-29-2009 at 09:40 AM.