Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: How Do I ask A girl out?

Boys don't realise that merely paying attention to a girl will catch her interest. The whole thing about looks and stuff only really matters if THEY are trying to find a guy, not the other way around, because that's what we search for psycologically. If a guy is watching me across the classroom with a red face then looks away when I look back, I'm pretty damn amused. xD

Old 08-15-2009, 03:28 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post

That's what girls are looking for nowadays.

Apparently girls like whiny scene kids.

._.
And why wouldn't they? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
It's hot stuff alright.
Agreed. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I am going to save that advice on a word document.
:3

To be honest man, don't act all different to try and impress her. If the real you isn't good enough for her, then she's not good enough for you. /oprah winfrey
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 08-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuzo-kun View Post
And why wouldn't they? XD
I could answer that, but I won't. xD

Another thing: don't immediately try to get with her. Be her friend first. It's kinda creepy if a guy immediately jumps on the I-WANT-YOU boat.

Old 08-15-2009, 04:35 PM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

BE FRIENDS WITH HER

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ lol

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 08-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Black Hawk Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Anyway, I'll just tell you do what my boyfriend did to me. Look at her across the classroom and if she looks back, pretend you aren't looking. It'll catch her interest, believe me. Boys are always like 'BUT SHE'LL BE LIKE EW WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME' but that isn't true. No matter what the boy is like, if he pays attention to us, they are interesting.
Smile at her in the corridor. If you hear her having a conversation about music or films or whatever, do something close by to her, then just drop in a line such as 'I saw that film the other day' and if she's any kind of decent she'll say 'Really?' or 'Yeah?' giving an opening for a conversation. Make her laugh. Don't agree with her all the time, but don't squash her views. Be independent, lively and interesting, and she'll be flattered she's getting all the attention.

Trust me. It works.
This is probably the most useful post I have ever seen on this forum.

PiEaNdChIpS678 (10:48:49 PM): I found one
Mikey94028 (10:49:14 PM): is that
Mikey94028 (10:49:17 PM): who I think it is
husnainisme (10:49:25 PM): wailord
Mikey94028 (10:49:29 PM): o
Mikey94028 (10:49:34 PM): I thought it was dead
Old 08-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Kardas the Great Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
This is probably the most useful post I have ever seen on this forum.
Duh, SHE (hint: "she") wrote it.

Anywho, Tombi is right, girls LOVE attention. just start with saying "hey check out my ipod" share a movie and talk with her. Good luck

Yay! you found the hidden text! Here's a cookie! ^^

Old 08-15-2009, 05:49 PM
The Burmy Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

Anyway, I'll just tell you do what my boyfriend did to me. Look at her across the classroom and if she looks back, pretend you aren't looking. It'll catch her interest, believe me. Boys are always like 'BUT SHE'LL BE LIKE EW WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME' but that isn't true. No matter what the boy is like, if he pays attention to us, they are interesting.
Smile at her in the corridor. If you hear her having a conversation about music or films or whatever, do something close by to her, then just drop in a line such as 'I saw that film the other day' and if she's any kind of decent she'll say 'Really?' or 'Yeah?' giving an opening for a conversation. Make her laugh. Don't agree with her all the time, but don't squash her views. Be independent, lively and interesting, and she'll be flattered she's getting all the attention.

Trust me. It works.
That's good, real good advice. There's actually some people in the world who resort to paying 100-200 dollarz on casting love spells on people. What a waste of money.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Tombi Offline

I'm a girl. I know how it works.

Drop me a PM if your lovelorn efforts don't seem to be working. *shrug*

Old 08-15-2009, 06:28 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

I don't have much luck with picking up girls. But, if I was actually interesting in finding a girl, I'd totally use Tombi's post for guidance. xD

Although, I will say I've had about 5 girlfriends in the past, and for some reason, I was a dick to all of them in the beginning.

I guess it depends on the female that you actually approach, some like the distant flirty approach, some like It straight forward. I met this chick, and at first I was a total dick to her, and then she kept coming to me, asking my why I was being so mean to her, and I didn't respond for a long time, then I was just suddenly nice to her and we ended up dating because of it. So I guess if you don't show any shyness, and pretend like you're not interested, until she becomes interested, then show that you're interested... things tend to happen. I guess what I say isn't the best of advice, but for some reason, that path has always worked for me.. o_O

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 08-15-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:39 PM
tai sky Offline
Master Trainer

Well, all I can really say is to be yourself. Contrary to popular belief, it DOES work. That's how I found my girlfriend, and we've been going steady for little over a year now. =3

First, I recommend you get to know her first, and build up a solid friendship. Then, once that happens, get the guts to say, "Hey. I kind of like you. Would you... wanna go out with me?"

Worst she can do is say no, and its not like you wouldn't be friends anymore from just asking. *thumbs up*

Pokemon
Bouncer the Treecko
Stripes the Zigzagoon
Old 08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
fullmetal Offline

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal

Pro-tip: Don't date women, in the end you'll just get hurt.

/emo
Old 08-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Psychedelic Shroomish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Psychedelic Shroomish

Don't even ask her out, just grab her when she isn't looking and make your move.

Trust me, girls love that.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:11 PM
fullmetal Offline

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
Don't even ask her out, just grab her when she isn't looking and make your move.

Trust me, girls love that.
You don't even know what a woman is
Old 08-15-2009, 07:12 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

If your afraid of rejection try to find out if she likes you first or if she would give it a go. THat's what I do and I still get my grils ;P

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 08-15-2009, 07:21 PM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
I am not gonna lie. I just with I had been a little more subtle. Now everyone thinks I am a homo.

BTW: When I say ask her out I don't mean on a date or anything like that. I am only 14. It is just the way we speak at my school. I wish I knew what to say.
I understand what you mean. Just be her friend. And be her friends friend. Since your shy, see if maybe they will talk to her about you. It worked for me in 8th grade

Closed Thread