Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: How Do I ask A girl out?

Lol. I have a school camp coming up, If I sit next to her on the bus I will be stuck with her for 2 nd a half hours. I will be bringing an iPod with around 20 movies So I will ask her if she wants to watch one. But it kinda doesn't help that I have called her annoying friend a dumd ***** on a number of occasions. ( I hope she is a fan of a good comedy:):):))

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 08-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Void Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Innocuous View Post
Life =/= teen television drama.
Actually, in some cases, it happens. If the "dork" is also a "nerd" (which is pretty common), he will usually end up getting the girl, as "nerds" usually tend to be the rich people when they grow up. And gurlz liek moneh.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:20 AM
PokemonGold Offline

What kind of music do you have on your ipod?
Old 08-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Ah if only life were that simple. To tell you the truth she is the only, pretty, smart and kind girl that I know who my friend (Yet). Have you heard that good charlotte song boys and girls? If u went to my school u will see what they mean.

What music do I have on my iPod?, thus is the reason people think I am gay and strange. hmm. Nickelback, jonas bros, AC DC, Rob thomas, Matchbox 20, Santana,Jimmy Barnes, Cold Chisel, Michael Jackson, Billy Joel and Black eyed peas

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 08-15-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:23 AM
PokemonGold Offline

Answer my question
Old 08-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I just did, check the edit on my most recent post

Banner Made by Me
Old 08-15-2009, 11:26 AM
PokemonGold Offline

okayy what kinda movies n shows do u have?
Old 08-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Candace Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGold View Post
okayy what kinda movies n shows do u have?
Well before the Camp starts. Ask her what's her favorite songs. Then download it in your iPod. ^0^
Old 08-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Soz 4 the wait every 10 min my internet stuffs up and I have to reboot my computer. As for Shows I have the suite life of Zack and Cody. Movies I have wild hogs,the castle, Ferris Buellers Day off, dickie roberts former shicld star , home alone 3 and camp rock. And It really isn't easy talking to her because I don't really know her and she would probably ask me why I am asking about her fave music. If She doesn't like comedies I will use camp rock, every girl I know loves camp rock( even my mum)

Banner Made by Me
Old 08-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
No no no, see, that was just in the 80's and 90's and into about 2003.

Now it's the ugly and runty scene kid who whines about life all the time who gets the pretty girl(s).

Look at that unbridled sexitude.
That's what girls are looking for nowadays.

Apparently girls like whiny scene kids.

._.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 08-15-2009, 12:57 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post

That's what girls are looking for nowadays.

._.
It's hot stuff alright.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReclusiveDemon View Post
No no no, see, that was just in the 80's and 90's and into about 2003.

Now it's the ugly and runty scene kid who whines about life all the time who gets the pretty girl(s).

Look at that unbridled sexitude.
He does his hair. *laughs* XD I don't even do anything to my hair. No thanks~

Just be yourself, and don't lie. Lieing is the worst. x.x It can get you into some akward situations.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

I am not gonna lie. I just with I had been a little more subtle. Now everyone thinks I am a homo.

BTW: When I say ask her out I don't mean on a date or anything like that. I am only 14. It is just the way we speak at my school. I wish I knew what to say.

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 08-15-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:19 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Give me a real man.

Anyway, I'll just tell you do what my boyfriend did to me. Look at her across the classroom and if she looks back, pretend you aren't looking. It'll catch her interest, believe me. Boys are always like 'BUT SHE'LL BE LIKE EW WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME' but that isn't true. No matter what the boy is like, if he pays attention to us, they are interesting.
Smile at her in the corridor. If you hear her having a conversation about music or films or whatever, do something close by to her, then just drop in a line such as 'I saw that film the other day' and if she's any kind of decent she'll say 'Really?' or 'Yeah?' giving an opening for a conversation. Make her laugh. Don't agree with her all the time, but don't squash her views. Be independent, lively and interesting, and she'll be flattered she's getting all the attention.

Trust me. It works.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Give me a real man.

http://lilith16.blog.pravda.sk/image...bc4fb55091f191

Anyway, I'll just tell you do what my boyfriend did to me. Look at her across the classroom and if she looks back, pretend you aren't looking. It'll catch her interest, believe me. Boys are always like 'BUT SHE'LL BE LIKE EW WHY IS HE LOOKING AT ME' but that isn't true. No matter what the boy is like, if he pays attention to us, they are interesting.
Smile at her in the corridor. If you hear her having a conversation about music or films or whatever, do something close by to her, then just drop in a line such as 'I saw that film the other day' and if she's any kind of decent she'll say 'Really?' or 'Yeah?' giving an opening for a conversation. Make her laugh. Don't agree with her all the time, but don't squash her views. Be independent, lively and interesting, and she'll be flattered she's getting all the attention.

Trust me. It works.
I am going to save that advice on a word document.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Closed Thread