Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 08-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Smuds Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Smuds Send a message via AIM to Smuds Send a message via MSN to Smuds Send a message via Yahoo to Smuds
Default Reserves..

Are we allowed to post reserves to edit them later in stories like Fan Fics/ Capture threads? Thanks for the answer+ Sorry if this is in the wrong forum spot, err... Thing :P.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:51 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Reserves..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuds View Post
Are we allowed to post reserves to edit them later in stories like Fan Fics/ Capture threads? Thanks for the answer+ Sorry if this is in the wrong forum spot, err... Thing :P.
Yeah, it's allowed in Sprite/Graphic shops and stuff, so I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed in Fan Fics. I wouldn't worry about URPG stories, though; no-one should be posting if your story isn't finished.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

I wouldn't see why you'd need to in a Fan Fiction thread either. If you want to archive all your posts/chapters together, just hyperlink to them all in the first post. And if you reserve posts for future chapters, what happens when you run out of reserved posts? ;o
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 08-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Smuds Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Smuds Send a message via AIM to Smuds Send a message via MSN to Smuds Send a message via Yahoo to Smuds

Quote:
I wouldn't see why you'd need to in a Fan Fiction thread either. If you want to archive all your posts/chapters together, just hyperlink to them all in the first post. And if you reserve posts for future chapters, what happens when you run out of reserved posts? ;o
Well, generally, to me it makes everything more organized, unless you hyperlink them, which I didn't remember to think about :P.
If you ran out of Reserves, well, that sucks :P.

Quote:
Yeah, it's allowed in Sprite/Graphic shops and stuff, so I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed in Fan Fics. I wouldn't worry about URPG stories, though; no-one should be posting if your story isn't finished.
So than it is allowed.. Ok, thanks for clearing that up guys :P
Old 08-24-2009, 05:47 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

2 Reserves should be more than enough for anyone. Most people don't even use them.

Besides, if you need another post up front, Moderators can split the first post in two.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 08-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post
Besides, if you need another post up front, Moderators can split the first post in two.
Now that's news to me. I think that we don't need to worry about them reserves anymore. :D