Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 08-13-2009, 03:08 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Sorry, Sam~

Intermediate finding

$18 - $12 = $6 - $5 = $1

I believe that is the right way to do it?
Or, you can do "$18 - $17 = $1" :3

Anywho, your items.

Green Shard (1/2) and Red Sphere(M).

Off to the FGE now!

-T17
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #17  
Old 08-15-2009, 01:58 AM
Elbub's Avatar
Elbub Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The ASB Forum
Posts: 187
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Advanced Finding plox.

-leaves $14 here now-
__________________
Afraid of the dark? You will be...



Activity Status: Off for the Summer. Activity will be up.
  #18  
Old 08-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Mitsuzo-kun's Avatar
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: England
Posts: 5,228
Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

I'd like an Advanced Finding also. Gimme somethin' good, Sammy! <3

$18 - $14 = $4.
__________________
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

  #19  
Old 08-15-2009, 03:25 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

The two heads finally decided to show up :p

Ohkay, you guys look gewd, approved, and here are ze items.

Elbub :
OnlineHost (10:21:25 AM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 61
onlinehost (10:21:47 AM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 4-sided die: 1
PokeFan17 (10:21:51 AM): Blue Sphere (L)
onlinehost (10:21:56 AM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 77
PokeFan17 (10:22:01 AM): no second item :(

So, Elbub, you get only one item, Blue Sphere(L)!

Jackshun :
OnlineHost (10:23:09 AM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 57
onlinehost (10:23:20 AM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 4-sided die: 4
PokeFan17 (10:23:27 AM): Gold Sphere(L)
onlinehost (10:23:34 AM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 68
PokeFan17 (10:23:41 AM): no second item as well :(

You boy, get a Gold Sphere(L), and no second item!

You people may now proceed to the Foreign Grand Exchange to get your money!

-T17
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #20  
Old 08-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Get Innocuous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

I'mma go for some Advanced Finding. ^^

$43(?) - $14 = $29
  #21  
Old 08-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Innocuous View Post
I'mma go for some Advanced Finding. ^^

$43(?) - $14 = $29

OnlineHost (6:08:55 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 91
onlinehost (6:09:03 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 4-sided die: 4
PokeFan17 (6:09:13 PM): Yellow Shard(F)
onlinehost (6:09:18 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 42
PokeFan17 (6:09:25 PM): no second item, damn, so close too xD

Thus, you get a (F)Yellow Shard. Move to the FGE and post this linky, and get your money. Have a nice day~

-T17
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #22  
Old 08-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Get Innocuous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Heck, I'm gonna have another go. $19 this time, I believe.

$39 - $19 = $20
  #23  
Old 08-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Innocuous View Post
Heck, I'm gonna have another go. $19 this time, I believe.

$39 - $19 = $20
You are correct :D

This time, you get...

OnlineHost (7:35:26 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 97
onlinehost (7:35:33 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 4-sided die: 4
PokeFan17 (7:35:47 PM): Another Yellow Shard(F)
onlinehost (7:35:52 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 79
PokeFan17 (7:35:59 PM): and no second item this time

So you get another Yellow Shard(F)

-T17
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #24  
Old 08-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Get Innocuous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
You are correct :D

This time, you get...

OnlineHost (7:35:26 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 97
onlinehost (7:35:33 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 4-sided die: 4
PokeFan17 (7:35:47 PM): Another Yellow Shard(F)
onlinehost (7:35:52 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 79
PokeFan17 (7:35:59 PM): and no second item this time

So you get another Yellow Shard(F)

-T17
And I'm going to spend another $19. xD Last time, I swear.
  #25  
Old 08-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Innocuous View Post
And I'm going to spend another $19. xD Last time, I swear.
It should be $24 btw :x Yeah, check the payment thing at the first post. I've explained things further :D
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #26  
Old 08-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Get Innocuous
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
It should be $24 btw :x Yeah, check the payment thing at the first post. I've explained things further :D
Ack, I thought it was just a $5 surcharge for additional visits on top of the first price. xD; Make that $24 then.
  #27  
Old 08-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Innocuous View Post
Ack, I thought it was just a $5 surcharge for additional visits on top of the first price. xD; Make that $24 then.
Tee hee. Common mistake, that's why I explained things more clearer xD
Anywho, you get...

OnlineHost (8:07:32 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 67
onlinehost (8:07:39 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 4-sided die: 1
PokeFan17 (8:07:58 PM): Blue Sphere(L)
OnlineHost (8:08:02 PM): PokeFan17 rolled 1 100-sided die: 41
PokeFan17 (8:08:08 PM): no second item, damn soo close!

Thus, you has Blue Sphere(L)!

You are not allowed to enter this sacred grounds till September arrives!

-T17
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #28  
Old 08-16-2009, 05:41 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

New appointed worker here. ^^

Sam should come around to approve of this message.
__________________

|thedynamicduo|

Last edited by Operative; 08-16-2009 at 05:47 AM.
  #29  
Old 08-16-2009, 05:52 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
New appointed worker here. ^^

Sam should come around to approve of this message.
Yeap, that's true. Also, he did some rolls for me in here, my second try(Advanced Finding);

Thus my deduction;

$20 - $19 = $1

Here's the whole chat log;
Spoiler:
OnlineHost (12:27:34 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 100-sided die: 11
PokeFan17 (12:27:52 PM): well, not a 69
OnlineHost (12:28:51 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 5-sided die: 2
PokeFan17 (12:29:13 PM): oooh
PokeFan17 (12:29:20 PM): Rainbow Shard(R)
PokeFan17 (12:29:23 PM): that's pretty
PokeFan17 (12:29:24 PM): okay
PokeFan17 (12:29:32 PM): now to see if I score a second item
OnlineHost (12:29:40 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 100-sided die: 27
PokeFan17 (12:29:53 PM): okay
L Lawliet Tooh (12:30:03 PM): My rolls are sexy.
PokeFan17 (12:30:09 PM): indeed they are
OnlineHost (12:30:09 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 100-sided die: 4
PokeFan17 (12:30:12 PM): ....
PokeFan17 (12:30:16 PM): jesus ******* christ
L Lawliet Tooh (12:30:29 PM): xD
PokeFan17 (12:30:32 PM): that's a damn fossil
L Lawliet Tooh (12:30:37 PM): o__e
OnlineHost (12:30:55 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 2-sided die: 2
PokeFan17 (12:31:07 PM): ew
PokeFan17 (12:31:12 PM): that's a spiritomb


That got me a Rainbow Shard(R) and a second item; Odd Keystone(Spiritomb)
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #30  
Old 08-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: +.+PE2KASB Dusty Grounds+.+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Yeap, that's true. Also, he did some rolls for me in here, my second try(Advanced Finding);

Thus my deduction;

$20 - $19 = $1

Here's the whole chat log;
Spoiler:
OnlineHost (12:27:34 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 100-sided die: 11
PokeFan17 (12:27:52 PM): well, not a 69
OnlineHost (12:28:51 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 5-sided die: 2
PokeFan17 (12:29:13 PM): oooh
PokeFan17 (12:29:20 PM): Rainbow Shard(R)
PokeFan17 (12:29:23 PM): that's pretty
PokeFan17 (12:29:24 PM): okay
PokeFan17 (12:29:32 PM): now to see if I score a second item
OnlineHost (12:29:40 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 100-sided die: 27
PokeFan17 (12:29:53 PM): okay
L Lawliet Tooh (12:30:03 PM): My rolls are sexy.
PokeFan17 (12:30:09 PM): indeed they are
OnlineHost (12:30:09 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 100-sided die: 4
PokeFan17 (12:30:12 PM): ....
PokeFan17 (12:30:16 PM): jesus ******* christ
L Lawliet Tooh (12:30:29 PM): xD
PokeFan17 (12:30:32 PM): that's a damn fossil
L Lawliet Tooh (12:30:37 PM): o__e
OnlineHost (12:30:55 PM): L Lawliet Tooh rolled 1 2-sided die: 2
PokeFan17 (12:31:07 PM): ew
PokeFan17 (12:31:12 PM): that's a spiritomb


That got me a Rainbow Shard(R) and a second item; Odd Keystone(Spiritomb)
Yeah, it's true. ^^

Approved. Leaving you with one last trip.
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com