Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Bignose McBumBum wee Offline

Smile very good guide of wing (me)

hello everyone. my name is wing and i am liking pokemon too!! i am playing for many years the game of pokemon, i very enjoy playing pokemon. i am playing pokemon a lot and i am discovering a thing very good that i am wanting to share thing. i am finding in pokemon red a very funny secret that i am amusing much from. i am looking online for this and i am not seeing it anywear! i am thinking that it is anew.

OK. i am starting with the first part. in pellet town at begin of game after you are getting you're first pokemon, you am able to being evolve it very soon! but how am this is not impossible wing?!!? you are asking. haha well letting me to telling you all how.

after you are battling with gery for first battl, you are talking to proffeser oke many times and he will be giving you a large amount of rar candies. this is letting you to evlove it very early.
i am hoping very much this helps :) ) i am hoping to making lots of frends and enjoying time hear.

- wing