Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 03-31-2007, 10:28 AM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default pokemon movesets

i have decided to make a list of some good movesets for some pokemon but keep in mind i am no expert first i will make wobbufet bold,impish,calm or careful item:leftovers moveset:counter,maror coat,encore,destany bond. more comeing soon
Old 03-31-2007, 01:55 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: pokemon movesets

ok here is one for ludicolo with rain dish abilty heald item leftovers leach sead,dive,rain dance,toxic in battle first use leach seed then toxic then rain dace and keep diveing but use rain dance when the rain goes out it is in my opininon the best tank there is
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 03-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
i have decided to make a list of some good movesets for some pokemon but keep in mind i am no expert first i will make wobbufet bold,impish,calm or careful item:leftovers moveset:counter,maror coat,encore,destany bond. more comeing soon
Quote:
ok here is one for ludicolo with rain dish abilty heald item leftovers leach sead,dive,rain dance,toxic in battle first use leach seed then toxic then rain dace and keep diveing but use rain dance when the rain goes out it is in my opininon the best tank there is
It's easier to read if it's set up like this:

Pokemon
@ Item
_______ Nature
EVs (If applicable)
-Move
-Move
-Move
-Move

Strategy.

And for Ludicolo, you should probably have Surf for an offensive move, I do on mine anyways.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort; 03-31-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:12 PM
pixlepix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Voldemort View Post
It's easier to read if it's set up like this:

Pokemon
@ Item
_______ Nature
EVs (If applicable)
-Move
-Move
-Move
-Move

Strategy.

And for Ludicolo, you should probably have Surf for an offensive move, I do on mine anyways.
the thing about dive is it takes 2 turns to atack wich means wile the oponent takes damage from toxic and leach seed it atack will miss and incase you diddnt notice this is a staller and my enter key is broken
Heroscape
Heroscape rules
What to buy in heroscape
Old 03-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Ultima Boss Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Put these into one post; double-posting is extraneous and unnecessary, unless specifically stated otherwise. Another thing, please attempt to use proper spelling, capitalization, and grammar. Not only will the audience receive greater clarity, but you will also receive greater respect.

And, finally, we already have a stickied thread for this. To each and everyone of you, who decide to pull off a stunt like this, consider this a grace period.

As for your Wobbuffet's Nature, it doesn't really matter what you use, as long you're increasing either of its defenses in turn for sacrificing either attack, depending on what your team calls for and/or you know what you're up against, one on one.