Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:13 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Fan Fic Announcements and feedback

(quote ashketchum)Read my fanfiction of Naruto. It'll be better than any Naruto stroy ever. It'll remind you of the action, missions, and fighting suspence just like the show. I'll hit every charatcer's personality to a key. I'll also give you the character information. After every episode. So don't miss the very first episode of...Naruto: Annihilating Ninja's~The Series~(end quote.)
How the heck can we read it without getting a seizure.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--
Old 02-19-2007, 04:00 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Since I;m a nice guy I'll block that: *Blocked*

Anyway, I remade my Naruto Annihilating Ninja fic. I made it into Naruto Shippuden. A brand new series of naruto. Ages 15.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Jess_Canada Offline
New Trainer

My first fic ever: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...160#post948160 note that it's a half fic half non-fic. It's based on true events. If it sucks it's because it's my first time writing a fic. Note it's rated PG-13 for some mild language, use of alchohol and also violence and use of drugs in upcoming chapters
Old 03-12-2007, 01:10 PM
katiekitten Offline

Just felt like announcing that Annie Waits, my romance oneshot, recieved second place in a writing competition. =D *wanders away again*

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 03-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekitten View Post
Just felt like announcing that Annie Waits, my romance oneshot, recieved second place in a writing competition. =D *wanders away again*
Congratulations, kitten. Nice to see some talent around pe2k. ;)
Old 03-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekitten View Post
NIIIICe. i've always been hopeless at romance.

Well I've updated a chapter in my fic, see if anyone is bored enough to read it.

I'll also need reviews from readers.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:07 PM
katiekitten Offline

XD Thanks Kenny and Shiny! *hugs* Shiny, I'll visit it. =D

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 03-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Bay Offline
Master Trainer

Just felt announcing that the fourth chapter of "Simplicity" is here! Please read and review!

Also, I have two fanfictions coming up soon: "Midnight Song" and "Through the Lenses". Be on the lookout for that! ^^

+Nothing, Everything+

Chapter Thirteen: It's All a Contest up (12/28/08)
Old 04-07-2007, 11:06 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

I'm gonna make an ed edd n eddy/pokemon crossover.(not entirely my idea got it from someones fic can't remember his name. He was from serebii ponly he had sonic the hedghehog in that fic.)
Here's a spoiler.
"I GOT IT! THE SCAM OF A LIFETIME! WE'LL BE SWIMMIMG IN JAWBREAKERS!"
Said a short kid with three hairs.
"Your voice can be so irritating at time Eddy.'' Said a middle-sized brainiac with a stocking cap.
"Whaddyu know Double-D? You don't know anything about scams. But I got it. We'll sell scams for cash.
Every kid on the block will wanna try 'em out. What do you think Ed?"
"Nothing at all. 'Eh slowpoke?"
A pink curly-eared pokemon just said "DUHH."
"SELLING SCAMS?!!!??? That is highly illogical. If you think you're about to re-enact an
endeavor that has already been reinforced without the civilians becoming a little bit suspicious,
then you have a rod hanging over your three hairs." Said Double-d.
"My whats hanging over my what?" Asked Eddy a bit disgusted over what he thought he heard.
"Anyway we have your meowth and its pay-day attack. It can come up with 2 dollars worth of coins." Double-d continued.
"EDDWARD YOU ARE A GENIUS!" yelled eddy."Come on out Meowth!"
(pg of course for crude humor)
Also expect a yugioh fic. Jaden yukis son Jordan. And a naruto fic is in my brain. An alternate path of Gaara. If someone actually loved him when he was 6.
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^

Last edited by autism; 04-25-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

I just updated a chapter on my fic, hope you read it ^^
Old 04-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Light Manaphy Offline

I might make a fan fic on something else now. I have also written episode six of my Super Smash Bros Fan Fic. It's not posted yet because I haven't written episode five, but it's coming along. Just click my fan fic in my sig to go to the commenting place where you can view parts 1-4 for yourself!

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 05-05-2007, 05:58 PM
The Crimson Rose Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Crimson Rose

I have an announcment. Within now and next week, I'll post the first chapter of my Final Fantasy Tactics Advance inspired story. It'll have strange plots and will be almost completely based on the actual game.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

I have a new fan fic called Wario Ware Inc. The beginning goes like this...

Wario Ware Inc Episode One: The Adventure Begins

One day, Wario is eating some donuts and watching TV with his brother, Waluigi. Waluigi is going to get some chips and then Wario just stays there. Suddenly, a creature named Splunks appears and steals the donuts. Wario sees the Splunks and tells Waluigi to help him chase after it.

Wario and Waluigi end up in the Temple of Form. They look around and they see a weird baton thing.

Wario: Eh? What’s this weird stick thing?

Waluigi: I don’t know. Hey, what does this button do?

Waluigi presses a big round button on the baton and then power emerges from it. Wario and Waluigi are paralyzed and don’t know what to do. Suddenly, the Splunks appears and says, “Give it back!”. Wario and Waluigi try to give the baton back until it soaks into their bodies. Wario and Waluigi are looking at their hands and panting as if they ran a mile.

Wario: What just happened?

Waluigi: How should I know?!

Splunks: The Form Baton’s power has chosen you.

Wario and Waluigi: Huh?

Splunks: The Form Baton is a magical baton that when your body moves in a different position when you’re holding the baton, you can do different things. Apparently since it soaked into your bodies, you don’t have to find another one to make things happen. You can just move your body.

Wario: Hmm… so let’s say it’s raining outside. I put my hand up as if I were holding an umbrella and an umbrella appears in my hand?

Splunks: not exactly. The power of the Form Baton is in your body and thus, the power channels through your arms making an invisible force field shielding yourself from the rain.

Waluigi: That’s cool.

Splunks: There’s just one problem. You see, when the Form Baton is soaked into people’s bodies, they can only do a certain form. Usually, the form is based on their favorite thing. Tell me your favorite things.

Wario: Well mine is garlic.

Waluigi: and mine is Eggplants.

Splunks: Then you have to form your bodies into your favorite thing and then you can do a random attack on enemies.

Wario: *looks at Waluigi* OH YEAH BABY!

Waluigi: That’s so cool!

Splunks: Thing is… I’m the guardian of the Temple of Form and without me with the Form Baton, the temple will fall and your powers will be lost.

Wario: Then I guess you can come live with us!

Suddenly, the earth starts shaking and Splunks ducks for cover in Wario’s pocket. Wario and Waluigi, along with Splunks in Wario’s pocket, run over to Wario’s house and see a caped man taking away Wario’s pet chicken named Hen.

Wario and Waluigi: HEN!

Wario and Waluigi give chase to the caped man, but he flies up into the sky with a weird stone with a joystick on it in his hands.

Splunks: THE BALANCE STONE!

Wario and Waluigi try to stop the caped man, but he teleports to somewhere else and is gone.

Wario and Waluigi look at each other.

Wario: They took Hen…

Waluigi: YOU THINK?!?

Suddenly, Wario gets a call on his cell phone. It’s his friends, Jimmy T. and Mona.

Mona: Hi. It’s Mona.

Wario: MONA! ARE YOU OK?

Mona: Yeah, I’m fine. How about you?

Waluigi: Have any of your pets been stolen?!

Mona: Um… I don’t have any pets besides my band group, but they’re in Honolulu.

Wario: *hits Waluigi on the head with a block of lead* You are so stupid.

Jimmy T.: So what’s up guys?

Wario: Hen’s been stolen by a caped guy!

Mona: What?

Waluigi: Yeah, it all started when this midget named Splunks stole our donuts and we saw a baton named the Form Baton-

Mona: Really?!? Jimmy T. and I did the same thing! We were going on an archaeology exhibition and we went into a weird temple in eastern Diamond City. The Form Baton soaked into our bodies and we ended up being able to use the Form Baton Sugar Style and the Form Baton Cheerleader Style.

Wario: We can do the Form Baton Garlic Style and the Form Baton Eggplant Style.

Jimmy T.: Where exactly are you guys?

Waluigi: We’re at our house! Hurry up or an after shock might happen!

Mona: We’re on our way.

What will happen when Wario and Waluigi find out what powers they can use? Will they encounter new friends on their adventure? Find out in the next episode of Wario Ware Inc.!

All of the characters from Smooth Moves and Touched are in this fanfic. As the story progresses, they meet new characters such as Kat & Ana and Dr. Crygor. There is a big boss named Geno. Yes, it's the same Geno from Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. Anyways, Geno is sending a bunch of troops to eliminate the Form Baton Masters so he can rule the world with magicianry (that's not even a real word! XD). The mini big bosses before Geno are from who they fight first to who they fight last before Geno. Note that the ones marked with * are ones I made up:

Ashley & Red (joins Wario's team shortly after)
Vanessa
Big Red Troll thing from Smooth Moves
Jet*
Ultra Maximus*
Shadow (not the hedgehog)*
Bulk*
Mario (yes, the red hat plummer)
Commander Hawk*
Spirit Guy*
R.O.B
Element Guy*
Matau*
Captain Syrup

after Captain Syrup is Geno.

The kind of dialouge is alot like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. Occasionally some character's eyeballs will pop out of their heads (only ones that will do that so far are Mona, Young Cricket, Kat, and Ana) and some of the characters are insane like the Bobobo characters (the only sane ones are Mona, Kat, Ana, 9-Volt, 18-Volt, sometimes Dribble, sometimes Dr. Crygor, sometimes Mike, mostly Young Cricket, Ashley, and sometimes Jimmy T.).

The fighting styles and how the fights start are also like Bobobo. Seriously, I couldn't find another way to write this fanfic. Wario Ware Inc does have some insane stuff in it like Bobobo does you have to admit. Just be happy I didn't post the fan fic yet. I will once I finish my current Super Smash Bros Fan Fic.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 06-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Rawr Offline
Master Trainer

I have a mini-fic, A Trip to the Past. Its not really FAN-fic but it is a fic.Plz R&R!!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:56 AM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

I'm gonna start another ygogx fic. But its still currently in progresion.