Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Omega Days

I did not forget about this. In an effort to kick my mini-modding habit, I'm trying to avoid posting in sign-ups I've already been accepted into.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:34 PM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

Well, technically Eeveeking you haven't been accepted into this one yet, you never finished your sign up.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

It seems everyone is a girl so far, so I'm to be a boy. ^^

EDIT: Sorry...

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP

Last edited by Lonsie; 03-12-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:55 PM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

Thats a great sign-up so far Lonewolf, just remember to get you roleplay sample on there before the deadline. Only nine days left until the sign ups close everyone.

Apologies to: All who joined my old RP Omega Revolt, and all who PMed me since July. I had a busy schedule and multiple computer programs, after which I lost this site. Having just gotten back, I apologize for never starting the rp, and for not replying to PM’s. I wasn’t trying to ignore you!
Old 03-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewsoBlue View Post
Thats a great sign-up so far Lonewolf, just remember to get you roleplay sample on there before the deadline. Only nine days left until the sign ups close everyone.
Yay! That is a rather short sign-up for me, but I think it represents Luke well.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:02 AM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yeah, I really have gotten the feel of Luke's character. Just remember to post your roleplay example before the 15th, because sign-ups will officialy close then.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewsoBlue View Post
Yeah, I really have gotten the feel of Luke's character. Just remember to post your roleplay example before the 15th, because sign-ups will officialy close then.
Okay, I've got today and tomorrow off from school, so I'll be working on it, and it should be up by at least Sunday.

Old 03-09-2007, 04:13 PM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

Ok then, I look forward to seeing it. Meanwhile, I'm going to do some advertising on another roleplay forum, see if I can get more participants.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Snap Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Snap

Not finished.. I have to take my dogs on a walk.
:x

Oh, and this will be my first roleplay on Pokemon Elite. :x

Name: Davian M. Hart
Personality: Davian is deeply cold and carries with him an immense disregard for every aspect of the human race. He remains in a gang rather than with the Omegas simply because it offers more chances at danger. (As well as the adrenaline rush that accompanies it) He couldn't care less about the emotions of another human, or poke'mon, for that matter. He loves the aspect of power, and the urge for it has placed him at a semi-high rank in the gang he belongs to. (Gang 'X' as they call themselves.)
Anything that leaves him feeling overwhelmed takes a major punch at his ego, and he's been known to sulk for days. Failure doesn't seem to register in his brain, and when it does he can't control himself until it passes. He also is very idiotic at times with his stubborn grudge against loosing, as he won't back down from most challenges, and often suffers because of this.
Stealing is not only his pastime, but also his passion. The harder to get, the more enjoyable. Most of the things he manages to steal he gives to the leader of the gang, whose alias is 'Hound' (After his favorite poke'mon, Houndoom.) For this he's rewarded with protection, membership in the gang, and food. For amazing steals (Which has only happened once with Davian) he's given a poke'mon, usually of low level and low rarity. Davian doesn't really care for this, though. He just steals to steal, as he did before the Omega domination.
The only person he'll obey is Hound, and the three higher ranking X members.

Appearance:
He’s a bit short for his age, and has features that defy his age. He looks around 23, at most, but his size is no more that of a 16-year-old. He once despised his height, but now it comes to an advantage, as it makes him harder to find in some surroundings. It also causes others to under-estimate him. His lower face has scattered shaving cuts (the remains of shaving with a dull razor and no shaving cream). The gray bags under his eyes suggest accurately the amount of sleep he gets. His skin is heavily tanned, and occasionally lightly sunburned in some areas. He’s muscled, and well fed (Compared to most who survived). He doesn’t particularly see the point in wearing a shirt, as there are too many complications on the size, except for in the winter months when he needs to steal one. He wears extremely ripped jeans, usually never changing them. Once they were probably light, but now the dirt and grime has permanently stained them a deep brown. He goes barefoot, and his feet are extremely calloused and hardly ever feel pain. Despite his attire, he keeps himself relatively clean otherwise.
His hair is black and shoulder-length, messily cut. His eyes are deep green, but usually appear to be brown.

History: His father abused him frequently. He used to work for his parents (as opposed to live with them as a part of the family). He was treating like an object. They re-named Davian “It” and never referred to him by his actual name. He raised the poke’mon they owned, for they had a ranch and there were several to tend to. When he was fifteen he ran away, taking a Ponyta he nicknamed “Rosary” with him. At first he wanted to become a trainer and live respectably. After a while, though, he found it to be too hard. Out of the pressure of survival, he began stealing and manipulating people to get what he wanted. He became addicted to it, and found himself unable to stop.
When the meteors struck, he had a team of five. Confused, he was taken by an Omega member while he was on a route near one of the towns. Davian’s Ghastly and Rosary (Now a Rapidash) were out of their poke’balls. The Omega member had taken all of Davian’s other poke’mon before he had time to react, but when he did he escaped in the confusion of the crowd. He returned his Ghastly to its poke’ball and rode Rapidash as far away as possible. He hid in the debris of another town for weeks, having his Ghastly use hypnosis on anyone who got close enough to endanger him. Eventually he returned to his stealing tactics. He joined gang X three months after the Omega’s control.

Gang X: They work more like one of the old teams than a gang. They have headquarters (though it changes often). They are rarely found as a group anymore, unless there is something major that they feel the compulsion to steal, or during their monthly meetings. Hound, the leader, owns a Pidgey, a Pidgeotto, and a Zubat, which contact members and exchange payments through the group on a weekly basis. They have around 12 members, but the numbers often change. You leave the gang, you die. You disobey orders, you die. End of story.

Poke’mon:

Rosary the Rapidash
Stubborn, protective, rude. Rosary isn’t one to be kind. She obeys Davian more out of habit, simply because it’s how their relationship has always been, and she accepts him as dominant. She understands that if Davian were to loose her, he would simply find a poke’mon to replace her. She is more of a tool than anything else, and she doesn’t mind this. She does her job, and she gets rewarded for it—that’s her motive.

Moves

Fire Spin
Stomp
Take Down
Ember

Whisper the Haunter

Quiet. Whisper doesn’t have a distinct personality, in fact, her expression tends to remain stolid and completely unemotional. She’s the only stolen poke’mon to obey Davian so far, probably because she doesn’t care. She was a low level when Davian stole her, and obviously hadn’t bonded to her previous owner.

Moves:

Hypnosis

Night Shade

Shadow Ball (From stolen TM)

Nyarth the Meowth

(He calls him by the Japanese name, because he says “Nya” rather than “Meowth”)
He’s extremely arrogant. He claims that he needs to be treated like a prince, and hence refuses to respond to anyone who does not treat him so. He rarely obeys Davian and they often fight, but he does enjoy stealing with Davian and is quite adept at it. He was given to Davian after the boy stole three poke’mon (quite a hard thing to do, it turns out) and gave them to Hound. (If you’re wondering the reasoning—Davian was assuming that the poke’mon he would receive from Hound would listen to him.. and apparently he wasn’t correct.)

Moves:

Scratch
Bite
Growl
Faint Attack

Pikachu
Doesn’t listen to Davian at all. Was stolen not too long ago. Usually remains in his ball. Davian has hopes that he can force him into obeying, which is why he keeps him.

Moves:
The only one that Davian is sure about is Thundershock.. he gets hurt a lot from it.

Roleplay Example

Last edited by Snap; 03-10-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to continue. My life's a little hectic right now, and I'm going to have to quit.

Old 03-12-2007, 06:42 AM
MewsoBlue Offline
Amateur Trainer

No! Don't go lonewolf! *sigh* Oh well, I do know how you feel, my finals week is this next week. thats why I set the start date for the 15th, my finals will be finished, and I'll need the break.

Snap, thats a good sign-up, just don't forget the roleplay sample.