Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: The Final Legacy, Cast of the mirage(Pokemon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
It's been done before, and look at that RP. Do you have any suggestions?
Yeah I have a suggestion. Shorten it a bit. Like I said, people have a hard time telling how long your post is because the typing space on the post page is smaller than the actual post. So, it's really impossible to tell, especially for guys like me who have varying post lengths.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Talking Re: The Final Legacy, Cast of the mirage(Pokemon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Yeah I have a suggestion. Shorten it a bit. Like I said, people have a hard time telling how long your post is because the typing space on the post page is smaller than the actual post. So, it's really impossible to tell, especially for guys like me who have varying post lengths.
Just did that. Wheres the sign up?
Old 02-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: Final Legacy, cast of the mirage.

Really, you have to an amateur trainer. You know that's just how many posts you have. It's like only accepting mods.I mean please eight lines, I mean it's like nate said, the post box size and the post size are entirely different. You also can't even follow your own rules. I saw a peson with New trainer rank join. Not that it matters though. I mean it's insane. MUst I complain for the entire post forever, and ever, oh and how many RPs can you have, or be in. I mean you're like in Six RPs. this one, southern island, Mirotos, my Gurito, Lockdown, Lockdown sequel, Pokemon Galaxy. Are there any other I forgot to mention?

Last edited by Lusitania; 02-18-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Talking Re: Final Legacy, cast of the mirage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
Really, you have to an amateur trainer. You know that's just how many posts you have. It's like only accepting mods.I mean please eight lines, I mean it's like nate said, the post box size and the post size are entirely different. You also can't even follow your own rules. I saw a peson with New trainer rank join. Not that it matters though. I mean it's insane. MUst I complain for the entire post forever, and ever, oh and how many RPs can you have, or be in. I mean you're like in Six RPs. this one, southern island, Mirotos, my Gurito, Lockdown, Lockdown sequel, Pokemon Galaxy. Are there any other I forgot to mention?
I'm not in Gurito and the pokemon island sequel won't begin until after we finish the original. Be quiet you , your just not a good RPer anyway. I only accetpted her because she had eveything else good. If your below amatuer, you need to show my your abilities.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Lusitania Offline

Who said I was joining, I would have joined, the conplained.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
I'm not in Gurito and the pokemon island sequel won't begin until after we finish the original. Be quiet you , your just not a good RPer anyway. I only accetpted her because she had eveything else good. If your below amatuer, you need to show my your abilities.
You know, you can't just insult anyone who questions you. I happen to know that Cipher is a very good RPer. As for my sign-up, it's done (I edited it into my first post), but I won't play until you apologize to Cipher. He was merely trting to help, as I was. I don't want to see another war here.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
FYI Lucario is not a Legendary. Legendaries do not evolve, nor do they have pre-evolutionas. But I'm in. I'll post my sign-up in a minute. Oh, and don't you think eight lines is a little harsh? I have a hard time doing four simply because I can't tell how many lines I've got in the post screen/quick reply. See watch. This post has... 4 lines.

Edit: See. Wrong.

Double Edit:

Name: Amelia

Appearence: An ordinary Eevee, except the white parts of her fur have a reddish tinge.

Personality: A fun-loving soul, Amelia is always the first to try new things. She loves anything to do with water, being an excelent swimmer, and also loves to run, always trying to become faster. Then again, she loves the feeling of coming out of the cold and into the heat, and vice-versa. Then there's her love of the feel of grass beneath her, and she loves to play in the dark. Amelia is also very smart, and values that. So, as can be guessed, she is very conflicted about what to evolve in to.

History: Amelia was born into a big family of Eevee, the youngest and the runt of the litter. All of her brothers and sisters have already evolved, one of each. After evolution, they kept pressuring Amelia to evolve the same way they did. It probably would have helped if she had perfered one type, but Amelia liked them all. Then, one day, something happened. Amelia's siblings came home from getting food acting weird. They just attacked Amelia for no apparent reason. She ran away into the depths of the forest, and holed up there (coincedentally that is where she is now.) She's just trying to wait out whatever this is that is happening.

Pokemon spieces: Eevee

RP Sample:
You are accepted. If only more people join though...
Old 02-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Name: Hotaru
Appearence: Hotaru is, like most of her species, tiny. She's a bit different colored, though. Her green is a bit darker than a normal Natu's, and her wings, where they ought to be yellow, are also a green, though a lighter one. Though she has been in several battles, she bears no scars, thanks to her friend Taehvoa, a Chansey, who healed her. The one exception is a tiny bit of a nick on her foot, which scarred. This is from a friendly battle with her other friend, timid little Hiro, a Cyndaquil.
Personality: Hotaru's... Well, belligerent doesn't even cover it. She's suspicious, though as a Psychic type, she CAN read auras, and sometimes see that someone means her no harm. She's grouchy, but she makes up for it by being useful, good at tactics and expirienced with battles. Many people still dislike her, even despite this, because she holds grudges, and is otherwise unpleasant to be around. To those who gain her trust, however, she's adoring, and more willing to admit that she doesn't always know what to do.

Hotaru's chances of ever getting bigger seem slim, and, well, she has a bit of a Napoleon complex because of it. Rumor has it that she IS evolved, and is in fact a Xatu, but that her form barely changed at all, merely growing from extremely tiny to the save of a normal Natu, due to a genetic mutation. She certainly doesn't seem very hopeful.

History: Working on this, will add it in a bit.

Pokemon species: Natu? Xatu? No one's quite sure.

RPing example:Working on this, will add it in a bit.
Pending, fill the rest and you're in.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:29 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: The Final Legacy, cast of the Mirage.(Pokemon)(plz join)

The rest was filled in... A few days ago, actually. :P Go look at teh post, I edited hte rest in.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Name: Hotaru
Appearence: Hotaru is, like most of her species, tiny. She's a bit different colored, though. Her green is a bit darker than a normal Natu's, and her wings, where they ought to be yellow, are also a green, though a lighter one. Though she has been in several battles, she bears no scars, thanks to her friend Taehvoa, a Chansey, who healed her. The one exception is a tiny bit of a nick on her foot, which scarred. This is from a friendly battle with her other friend, timid little Hiro, a Cyndaquil.
Personality: Hotaru's... Well, belligerent doesn't even cover it. She's suspicious, though as a Psychic type, she CAN read auras, and sometimes see that someone means her no harm. She's grouchy, but she makes up for it by being useful, good at tactics and expirienced with battles. Many people still dislike her, even despite this, because she holds grudges, and is otherwise unpleasant to be around. To those who gain her trust, however, she's adoring, and more willing to admit that she doesn't always know what to do.

Hotaru's chances of ever getting bigger seem slim, and, well, she has a bit of a Napoleon complex because of it. Rumor has it that she IS evolved, and is in fact a Xatu, but that her form barely changed at all, merely growing from extremely tiny to the save of a normal Natu, due to a genetic mutation. She certainly doesn't seem very hopeful.

History:

How, one might ask, does a Natu come to be raised by a Chansey?

Hotaru's parents are still alive and well. They cared for her, though they weren't doting. However, she simply drifted away from them after her little brother and sister were born, and one day, didn't come home from visiting the family friend. For the next few years, she lived with Tomoe, the Chansey.

Tomoe, however, was quite weak. Though she always healed Hotaru after fights, she couldn't save the little bird, nor did she understand what trouble Hotaru ket getting into. The Natu got into fights both with other young Pokemon, and also with stronger ones. At one point, she actually stole food from a trainer, and was beaten up by his Aggron, though she evaded capture. All in all, she started out as a sarcastic loud-mouth who was unappreciative of her friends, but eventually learned to care for them more... And to be even more of a jerk than she began as. Hotaru is harsh and abrasive, with nothing kind to say to any but her friends. Even in defending them, she is overdramatic, and will make a huge fuss even about a friendly, or competitive but not nasty, battle. This has led to plenty of trouble, and had she not known such a good healer as Chansey, would likely have left her outwardly scarred. She refuses to excuse herself, however, and Tomoe's pleas for others to accept that her attitude comes from a harsh life are ignored... Probably because she was always a rather unpleasant Pokemon, even when she was young and well-liked.

Hotaru does, however, have some insecurities, for all she seems to be brash and fearless. Drowning, for one. The little bird was caught in a rainstorm as a youngster, and nearly drowned before she was fished out. She hates water Pokemon with a passion, and refuses, to this day, to learn to swim.

Pokemon species: Natu? Xatu? No one's quite sure.

RPing example: :P This is from a totally different roleplay, so I hope you don't mind. ^_^ Not a Pokemon one, either.

She hated Maine. Hated the cold, actually, and hated Vermont as well.
But, hell, it was better than being arrested, thrown into jail.

A scowl planted firmly on her face, Hannah glared at a tree, planted firmly on a snowy rock. Thankfully, her 'power' wasn't killing with a gaze, for if it were, the tree would be a puddle. All of the United States would be, if she had her way.

Then again, looking at where her natural skill with cracking safes had gotten her, she wondered if she should really consider it a power, or a hindrance.

"Please?" An irritating voice beside her repeated, for what felt like the millionth time (Though she knew it was probably only the hundrenth- Small consolation). Tanya was, as usual, trying to convince her to be 'social'.

The two were rather different in personality, though alike in talent. Tanya was bright and cheerful, to put it nicely, overly optomistic and naive to use Hannah's words. Her lips were never without a smile, green eyes smiling at everyone- Even those about to attack her. Neither tall nor short, but an intermediate 5'3, she was rather average looking, with hair not golden blond but light brown, often braided. Hotaru privately thought of her as a sort of female Robin Hood, but without the strength, common sense, or backbone.

Herself, Hannah had a tendency to be less optomistic, and at times, fairly paranoiad. This was not to say she was firmly set in the gloom- While she was often sarcastic and a bit solitary, she was prone to fits of mania. It was these that had gotten her arrested, as in a rare spending spree, she had left a large wad of cash at one location. The stolen notes were easy to trace, and now, she and Tanya had been forced to flee all the way from Florida to the cold state near Canada, to avoid capture.

----
And another little sample, this time from a story I'm writing ATM:

The slam of a door echoed in his ears like a gunshot as he hunkered down behind the scrap-heap of a car that had once been a Nissan Altima. Black paint peeled from the car, where it had not already been scratched off or stained by mud, and his hands were sticky from leaning against it.

Softer sounds in the form of footsteps followed, and, Detective Samuel Davis drew in a deep breath, holding it momentarily before peeking up through the window of the car beside him.

‘We’ve got him.’ He thought, pursing his lips in a grim smile, but he didn’t stand up yet. If he moved too quickly, they would lose the advantage of surprise, and he didn’t want to be seen early enough for the man to fight back. Three cars down, on the other side of the street, his partner was casting a similar glance at the person they had been waiting for, although she was less patient. Although he couldn’t see her, Samuel knew she was probably beginning to stretch, straightening cramped legs and resisting the temptation to crack stiff knuckles.

As the steps began to sound more loudly, Samuel reached for his gun and badge. He didn’t know if the suspect was armed, but he didn’t want to find out by being shot.

His partner, Callie Hayes, was the first to move. “Police! Don’t move!” She shouted as she darted out from behind the car that had hidden her, badge in hand. Her gun was, notably, not drawn, and Samuel wondered what she had seen that he hadn’t. Hall’s jeans and T-shirt didn’t seem to have any obvious places to hide a gun, but he wasn’t going to risk his life for a ‘probably’. He kept his gun in hand and aimed as he followed her cue, stepping out from behind the car.

Hall glanced back and forth rapidly between the two of them, licking his lips briefly as he held his hands half-way up. Noticing his nervousness, Detective Davis held up his badge. “Police, Mr. Hall.” He repeated, quickly trying to close the distance between them before Steven Hall had time to decide to try to get away. He stopped a few feet away as Steven began to shift his weight more decisively while lowering his hands. Planting his feet firmly, he opened his mouth to tell Hall to cool it.

The sound of a car alarm interrupted Samuel, and spurred Hall into action. Silently cursing Coleman, for he was sure it was the rookie police officer whom had managed to set it off, Samuel leapt for Hall....
Oops, didn't notice this before...

Clearly Accepted
Old 02-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Talking Re: The Final Legacy, cast of the Mirage.(Pokemon)(plz join)

Sorry for the double post, but we are beginning. Sign ups are still open. start.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: The Final Legacy, cast of the Mirage.(Pokemon)(plz join)

I predict that this will die before he gets back.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Talking Re: The Final Legacy, cast of the Mirage.(Pokemon)(plz join)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
I predict that this will die before he gets back.
I predict you not saying anything on my RPG if it's not a sign up!