Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:00 AM
Hikari_TaDa Offline

Send a message via MSN to Hikari_TaDa
Default May In Johto

Well by the title ya know what it is about but do you think she will become the star of
chronicles with her and her contest cuz I know the new season has nutin to do with May but
what do you think will happen to her?
I think she'll become the star of chronicles like Misty did

~_TaDa
Old 03-08-2007, 08:09 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Re: May In Johto

I'm not sure what they will do in Japan, if they will pick up on (Haruka is JP name now) May like they picked up on (Kasumi) Misty. It has to be pressure to produce all 52 episodes and number of specials in 52 weeks, with no repeats in Japan. That's right, no repeats in Japan far as I know.

Maybe May vs. Hikari could come up...never know. Get ready for a WAR if that happens, yeah! Panic, choas, pandemonium if May and Hikari battle it out!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Pokeboy sarab Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Pokeboy sarab Send a message via MSN to Pokeboy sarab Send a message via Yahoo to Pokeboy sarab

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I'm not sure what they will do in Japan, if they will pick up on (Haruka is JP name now) May like they picked up on (Kasumi) Misty. It has to be pressure to produce all 52 episodes and number of specials in 52 weeks, with no repeats in Japan. That's right, no repeats in Japan far as I know.

Maybe May vs. Hikari could come up...never know. Get ready for a WAR if that happens, yeah! Panic, choas, pandemonium if May and Hikari battle it out!
Well then May would win!

Credit for the Rapidash TCG recolor goes to my beloved pair...Shiny Loser.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:21 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Good question. They could follow her in Chronicles but again they could just leave her out for a season completely and bring her in at a later stage. That way they'd have the element of surprise, in say, what Pokemon she had.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Hikari_TaDa Offline

Send a message via MSN to Hikari_TaDa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RouteMaster View Post
Good question. They could follow her in Chronicles but again they could just leave her out for a season completely and bring her in at a later stage. That way they'd have the element of surprise, in say, what Pokemon she had.
Thats true..
I wonder what pokemon she gets?
And if she didn't win the 2 other Grand Cups then she'll win
this 1!Or Drew could???
Old 03-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

Chronicles with May would be nice, but in Hoenn they started quite early, so it doesn't look like they'll be having another set of Chronicles.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP