Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 02-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Random1's Avatar
Random1 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 246
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinin Latias View Post
i dont know if im postin in the right spot but um...

I have my own site and I would like the best spriter here to do something simular to the VPPs here except with fusions,and other stuff like that would anyone be interested.
I am amazing, if you want, I will PM you with images, but this still shouldn't be posted here and it would be nice if there was a link or address to your site.

Not to sound rude, of course.
__________________
If you miss Elmo's Heaven and know about the incident, copy this into ur sig. (Started by U&E)

Dumbell the Beldum: LEVEL 100: 352
click on the sig for my banner shop^
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Royal Celebi's Avatar
Royal Celebi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Posts: 560
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Ok I have a question. Is there any easy way to splice/fuse/whatever in Paint? I can recolor just fine.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-04-2007, 02:11 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Celebi View Post
Ok I have a question. Is there any easy way to splice/fuse/whatever in Paint? I can recolor just fine.
I make fusions in paint, its actually really simple. I'll work on a tutorial.

The tutorial is done, I accidentally deleted step 5, but its not important, i basically recapped on it.






I hope this helps a little.
__________________
Because you only live once...

Last edited by PaxPalkia; 03-04-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Royal Celebi's Avatar
Royal Celebi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Posts: 560
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxPalkia View Post
I make fusions in paint, its actually really simple. I'll work on a tutorial.

The tutorial is done, I accidentally deleted step 5, but its not important, i basically recapped on it.






I hope this helps a little.
Yeah it actually does help. Thx alot. All I need to do it recolor the body parts I want and cut them from the detail pokemon?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-04-2007, 03:00 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Celebi View Post
Yeah it actually does help. Thx alot. All I need to do it recolor the body parts I want and cut them from the detail pokemon?
Yes, and make sure you get rid of most right angles(Unless IT ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE THERE) And all old and unused pixels, try one and post it in the forum above.



Oops, forgot a step!
__________________
Because you only live once...
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-04-2007, 03:22 AM
Royal Celebi's Avatar
Royal Celebi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Posts: 560
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxPalkia View Post
Yes, and make sure you get rid of most right angles(Unless IT ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE THERE) And all old and unused pixels, try one and post it in the forum above.



Oops, forgot a step!
Yeah I kinda figured that step out myself. I just finished my first splice using your tutorial. I'm gonna see what people think of it.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-04-2007, 03:28 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Celebi View Post
Yeah I kinda figured that step out myself. I just finished my first splice using your tutorial. I'm gonna see what people think of it.
Oh god, I hope you did good. . Sheesh lol, I'm nervous now. I actually figured that out myself, I never asked someone or looked t a tutorial, paint is really useful and really easy.
__________________
Because you only live once...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-04-2007, 07:57 PM
umbreonandespeon's Avatar
umbreonandespeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In Your Shadow.
Posts: 2,147
Send a message via AIM to umbreonandespeon Send a message via MSN to umbreonandespeon Send a message via Yahoo to umbreonandespeon
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

i can only invert in paint,what else can you do with paint??
__________________
Rampardos pwns (16:33:31): i r older than you :P
Volcanflame (16:33:35): ooo wat a coincidence
Rampardos pwns (16:33:35): and samrter
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

U&E Go down one thread, I have a tutorial below this showcase.
__________________
Because you only live once...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-05-2007, 12:03 AM
Royal Celebi's Avatar
Royal Celebi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Posts: 560
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Ok, now that I can recolor and splice....

How do I create shadows, fossils, re/devamps, etc? Any tutorials would be great.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 03-05-2007, 01:43 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Celebi View Post
Ok, now that I can recolor and splice....

How do I create shadows, fossils, re/devamps, etc? Any tutorials would be great.
What I do for those is a loooong time ago, I took a sprite of someone elses and used they're colors. Revamps, same deal, Fill in the outline, get rid of all right angles, and then recolor, and fix the shading with new shading.
__________________
Because you only live once...
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Royal Celebi's Avatar
Royal Celebi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Posts: 560
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxPalkia View Post
What I do for those is a loooong time ago, I took a sprite of someone elses and used they're colors. Revamps, same deal, Fill in the outline, get rid of all right angles, and then recolor, and fix the shading with new shading.
Shadows - use other colors?

Revamps - explaination above

Devamps - ?

Fossil - ?

Others - ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-05-2007, 02:00 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Celebi View Post
Shadows - use other colors?

Revamps - explaination above

Devamps - ?

Fossil - ?

Others - ?
Fossil, just uses basically all types of grays, Heres and example of a shadow, save this picture and use these colors: I've never done a devamp before, but I'm sure its simple.
__________________
Because you only live once...
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Royal Celebi's Avatar
Royal Celebi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Posts: 560
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxPalkia View Post
Fossil, just uses basically all types of grays, Heres and example of a shadow, save this picture and use these colors: I've never done a devamp before, but I'm sure its simple.
Ok thx alot. You're really full of info arent you?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-05-2007, 02:19 AM
PaxPalkia's Avatar
PaxPalkia Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In Asuma Sensei's Bed xD
Posts: 1,902
Send a message via AIM to PaxPalkia
Default Re: Spriting Questions <<-- Ask Them Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Celebi View Post
Ok thx alot. You're really full of info arent you?
Lol, to think I just learned about this a week ago. . =O
__________________
Because you only live once...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com