Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-10-2006, 03:12 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Naruto: Annihilating Ninjas~The Series~

^^ Heh, I've been meaning to do a Naruto fic, and I've finally gotten around to it. I'll also be making a Movie of this too. It'll be many different series that I'll make of Naruto. They might have different names, but each of them will always link to this one. Even the movies.
Get ready to experience the rise of my greatest Naruto series yet. I'll also be making a DBZ series and movies, and more animes. But I'll focus on only Naruto and DBZ anime fics for now. Not including Pokemon. This will have a opening theme song and ending one after every episode. So if you like my series, then don't just view. Reply too.

~Prolouge~
The clash of ninjas is always unpredictable. There are many teams, and many villians who want to win. But the Chuunin exams are still goin' on. Team#7. Kakashi's team. Featuring Kakashi Hatake(duh), Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sakura Haruno. Last time in the Chuunin exams that didn't get a chance to finish. Naruto beat Neji in his Nine Tales powered chakra form. Then, Temari beat Shikomaru because he gave up, knowing that he didn't have much chakra left. Finally, the fight between Sasuke and Gaara. Sasuke had the uperhand since he had the same amount of speed as Rock Lee. but then, Gaara contained himself in a Sand guard. Sasuke used the Chidori technique to break through it. He then made Gaara of the sand...Bleed! " BLOOD! MY BLOOD!" Gaara screamed. A war kicked off. In the end of the war. The 3rd hokage that everyone loved. Had died because of his will to try and kill the evil snake. Orochimaru. now, with a new hokage. Which is a women named...Tsunade. Tsunade was chosen to be the fifth hokage after the death of the 3rd hokage. Orochimaru barely made it out of that battle against the 3rd hokage alive. But luckily, Kabuto grabbed him, and fled. Gaara was being consumed by his evil demon part called the Shukaku. Sasuke used the Chidori again and shocked both Gaara and Temari when sasuke wounded Gaara in that form. "Gaara never gets wounded. But this Uchiha guy made him get hurt, not once. but twice." She said with a shocked look upon her face. But then, Gaara was trying to attack Sasuke again. Sasuke used all of his chakra and couldn't move his body at all. So Naruto and Sakura came to his rescue. Sakura was near death after Gaara in Shukaku form caught her in the sand. Naruto summoned the son of Gamabunta. Since his weak chakra could only summon Gamakichi. Then after turning Nine tailed powered form, he had summoned the chief toad, Gamabunta. Naruto needed Gamabunta's help. But Gamabunta wouldn't. Until his son, Gamakichi told Gamabunta that Shukaku picked on him. But it seemed that even Gamabunta wasn't enough. Naruto then transformed into the four-tailed demon fox. He hadn't had enough Chakra to summon the Nine-tales Fox. But in Naruto's four-tailed form he weakened Gaara. But then Gaara git him,a nd naruto was back to normal. Finally, Sasuke ot up. but in Curse Mark form, and used the Chidori, and Naruto used the Rasengan. Together they defeated Gaara. Gaara and Naruto were out of chakra, and Sakura survived. After that day. The funeral of the third hokage started. Even the sky cried that day. They'll always remember him. So in honor of him. They decided to continue missions, and then after all of their missions are completed. It'll be the Junin exams. Let the Annihilating action/adventurous missions and exam begin!

Chapter 1 coming soon.

Last edited by ashketchum; 12-10-2006 at 03:32 AM.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:20 AM
ashketchum Offline

Default Re: Naruto: Annihilating Ninjas~The Series~

~Opening Theme Song #1~
Come on!As if you are being chased, you are in a hurry
This dry heart is screaming
This stubbornly burning star
is still far away
I have been losing while I'm seeking
I have been robbed while I'm giving it
For no one, no one's property
This is our "now"*overlap our feeling, overlap the dream, overlap the days
sweating, holding the tears, stirring the bloodfighting and loving
it's just a far light On the way
I have been betraying while I'm believing
I haven been hurting while I'm preying
It's no one's business, it's no one's fault
Our now
untie the pain, untie the heart, untie the shadow
hold the breath, run through the darkness
feeling grief and dreaming
will never end On the wayRepeat *I wanna ROCKS in the heart ROCKS

~Ending Theme Song #1~
Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.
Motivate your anger to make them all realize.
Climbing the mountain, never coming down.
Break into the contents, never falling down.

My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,
Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.
A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care.
Waiting is wasting for people like me.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

(Repeats)

You say, "Dreams are dreams.
"I ain't gonna play the fool anymore."
You say, "'Cause I still got my soul."

Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down.
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing.

You still are blind, if you see a winding road,
'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see.

Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.

(Repeats)

Last edited by ashketchum; 12-10-2006 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Leon Phelps Offline
Amateur Trainer

WHERE IS THE STORY? I SEE NO STORY!

No one wants to read those crappy and overused lyrics you stole from Linkin Park. Hell, the lyrics are better than that preview thing of yours. All you did was rip off the anime and make Naruto look bad. Come up with our own ideas instead of copying all of the time. Then maybe your writing wouldn't suck so much.

I'm reporting this. You gave know attempt to write and instead you just SPAM up the forums and take up space.

1) Come up with your own idea for a fic.
2) Plan it out. Make sure it's long enough for a reasonable chapter.
3) Take your time to write and check for errors.
4) THEN POST.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:49 PM
ashketchum Offline

That wasn't even a chapter you dope!
Old 12-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Leon Phelps Offline
Amateur Trainer

O RLY?

There is no fic present. All you did was summarize Naruto.

I'm a "dope"? Wow, you must be as cool as the guy in my sig.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Phelps View Post
O RLY?

There is no fic present. All you did was summarize Naruto.

I'm a "dope"? Wow, you must be as cool as the guy in my sig.
I thought It was a pretty cool idea to have a Naruto fic. Why do you have to be so mean Leon Phelps. I mean you didn't have to go and insult him because he put up lyrics. Now if I wanted to be me I would say some thing like "You must be the guy in your sig cause you keep saying how dumb he is so he must be you." But I'm not a mean person.

Current Vpp
Hatch @ 397 Completed!
Rukushio @ 412 Completed!
Rentorra @ 472
Lv.100 @ 682

URPG Stats

Join the UPRG it's fun!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Leon Phelps Offline
Amateur Trainer

I hate repeating myself.

THERE IS NO FIC.

What is so mean about posting a simple observation? All ashketchum posted was lyrics and a summary of what he's been watching on Toonami.

And I wasn't calling him dumb. Anyone over the age of five would consider his insult lame.

Last edited by Leon Phelps; 12-13-2006 at 02:16 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:24 AM
ashketchum Offline

Thats because I wasn't trying to really insult you. I would have called you something beter than a stupid dope. Anyway, It's okay. The first chapter is comin' soon. Thanks for your great observation man. Also, that stuff didn't happen on toonami yet!
Old 01-12-2007, 02:43 PM
ashketchum Offline

~Chapter 1- Sasuke Uchiha Vs. Shukaku~

"Where do you think you're going?" Sasuke asked.

"Blood." Gaara mumbled. "BLOOD!" Garra yelled.

"Oh, no," said Temari. Who was hiding behind a tree. "It's happening. He's transforming."

"What the..."

"Aah!" Garra shouted in pain as he transformed into half Gaara and half Shukaku.

"Damn it," said Sasuke. As he braced himself for whatever the human-sized Shukaku was getting ready to do.

the Human-sized Shukaku hit a tree branch, and flew towards Sasuke. Sasuke ran out of the way, and started to hide behind trees.

"We've got to get out of here," Temari thought to herself.

"Uchiha! Uchiha! Are you scared? Come out now! Stop hiding!" Human-sized Shukaku shouted.

"Er...what the hell is he?" Sasuke asked himself.

"You're weak. I guess I was wrong about you Uchiha. You might have the same eyes as me, but not enough hatred." Human-sized Shukaku laughed.

Sasuke thought about what happened when he was 7. The day he witnessed Itachi in the house, with two dead bodies infront of him.

"I killed Mother and Father. I guess they weren't strong enough," Itachi said.

"Why?" Sasuke asked. But Itachi said nothing. "Why!" Sasuke shouted.

"Mom was cooking for nothing I guess," Itachi commented not paying any attention to what Sasuke asked, but was trying to make Sasuke hate him more.

"Don't **** with me!" Sasuke shouted and ran towards Itachi. Itachi punched him in the stomach, and Sasuke fell to his knees, holding his stomach, and blood splashed out of his mouth.

"I wonder who's next," Itachi said. "You're weak. You don't have enough...hatred."

Sasuke hurried and got up, ran outside the house, and shouted,"Don't kill me. Don't kill me!," with tears coming from his eyes. Itachi ended up infront of him, and knocked him out.

"No!" Sasuke shouted. Focused back on the fight against the human-sized Shukaku. "Chidori," he said with a ball of lightening in his right hand. His left arm was holding his right arms, just belown the shoulder. "I'm not weak, and I don't need hatred! But I will kill...Itachi!"

"Huh?" "Time to die I guess."

But then Sasuke leaped to the human-sized Shukaku and hit him with the chidori.

"Aah!" It shouted in pain and agony.

"What!?" Temari thoguht to herslef. "No one has ever been able to wound Gaara, and yet this Uchiha Sasuke guy has done it twice?"

Near by though, a black-haired man, and a silver shark faced looking guy were watching. Waiting for something...

Last edited by ashketchum; 01-12-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I was anxious for the fic to be put up, and I was dissapointed.

First, there is no descritption. I can not read that without my eyes burning, and finally, you're just paraphrasing what happened on the show.

Those don't even sound like things the characters would say.
Old 01-14-2007, 02:01 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Sheep View Post
I was anxious for the fic to be put up, and I was dissapointed.

First, there is no descritption. I can not read that without my eyes burning, and finally, you're just paraphrasing what happened on the show.

Those don't even sound like things the characters would say.
I agree. You need an original idea, e.g, my fan fic, with me and my mates with names, and we have twsisted the story... not copying the show at all.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:11 PM
ashketchum Offline

Thaks to both TTPM and SS for having a great review without being ugly. Thank you both and I'm going to try to swift it to a different road. That's why I'm doing different thing...

~ CHAPTER 2- ITACHI VS KAKASHI HATAKE AND SASUKE~

“Hm…so my little brother is actually hurting the shukaku,” Itachi said.

“Yes. Sasuke is getting stronger!” Kisame exclaimed.

“However, if he tries the chidori again, he’ll die.” Itachi added.

“What?” Kisame asked. “Then, if he does you won’t be the one who killed every Uchiha clan member!”

“Kisame. Shut up! Sasuke might not die since he’s an Uchiha clan member and better than that…my brother.” Itachi informed Kisame. “Just watch the fight.”

“Augh!” Garra Shukaku yelled in brutal pain.

“One more time,” said Sasuke. “Just one more…Chidori!”

“No…Not again!” Garra Shukaku said to himself in fear of dying.

“What?” Sasuke thought. “I can’t move…”

“Why is he lying on the branch?” Garra Shukaku asked himself. “Maybe he isn’t as strong as I thought, and that lightening thing is gone!” He laughed. “Time to die Uchiha Sasuke!” He exclaimed as he leaped towards him and shot four sand spikes at him.

“No…I can’t die.” Sasuke thought as he closed his eyes.

“Sasuke!” A voice yelled in the distance.

“Sakura? Naruto?” Sasuke thought.

Sakura jumped infront of Sasuke, Naruto jumped infront of Sakura, and threw five kunai knives. Four at the four sand spikes and one at Gaara.

“What?” Garra Shukaku asked. “More wants to die?” Gaara Shukaku laughed as the kunai knife hit him but he was not fazed.

“What the hell is that?” Naruto asked.

“I-it’s the…the…Gaara of the Sand in…Sh-shuk-shukaku form,” Sasuke said struggling to talk.

Itachi and Kisame were about to leave but Kakashi was behind them.

“Uchiha Itachi and Kisame of the water,” Kakashi said as he showed them his Sharingan.

“Water Dragon justu!” Kisame shouted while doing hand signs. “Is he dead?”

“No.” Itachi replied.

“What?!” Kisame exclaimed. “He copied my move…but how?”

“He’s the copy ninja and you’ve fallen into his trap,” Itachi said.

“Trap?” Kisame asked. All of a sudden, Kakashi came from behind him and used the water dragon jutsu. Nevertheless, Itachi used his hand to smack the water dragon out of the way.

“Just me and you?” Kakashi asked.

Itachi used the Sharingan and changed it to the Mangekyo.

“Oh, no.” Kakashi thought to himself.

“You won’t die, but you will want too.” Itachi laughed, “1000 Years Of Suffering!”

“Augh!” Kakashi shouted in pain and agony.

“Kakashi-sensei?” Sasuke asked. He then saw Itachi. “Itachi!”

“What! How does he have the energy to stand?” Gaara Shukaku exclaimed.

“I’ll kill you brother… for killing mom, dad, auntie, uncle, grandma, grandpa, our cousins, friends, and other family. You’ll die,” Sasuke said.

“This kid…he has bluer chakra energy than that kids nine-tails fox red chakra!” Kisame exclaimed. “He is the younger brother of Itachi. He is Uchiha Sasuke.”

Itachi let Kakashi out of his 1000 years of suffering and turned his attention to Sasuke.

“You have much more chakra however, are you sure that you’re ready?” Itachi asked.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 02-03-2007, 01:13 PM
ashketchum Offline

~Chapter 3- Naruto and Sasuke Vs Shukaku! Garra Fully Transforms!~

“No. You are not ready. I can tell because you tremble.” Itachi told Sasuke.

“I have him Sasuke. You help Naruto and Sakura!” Kakashi yelled.

“Err, I’ll avenge the Uchiha name soon,” Sasuke said.

“Bye Kakashi but it looks like you have an old friend to battle and his name is Kabuza.” Itachi explained.

“But how’d he come back alive?” Kakashi asked.

“It’s called the “Resurrection jutsu!” Itachi told him. “Orochimaru used it to kill the 3rd hokage.”

“But, he isn’t dead yet.” Kakashi added.

“Oh, he will be. Minutes before Sasuke and the useless Nine-tales Fox kid defeats Garra of the Sand.” Itachi told him. Then, Itachi and Kisame disappeared.

“Ready to die copy ninja Kakashi Hatake?” Kabuza asked.

“You are nothing but a mere puppet now. I’ll put you out of your misery,” Kakashi said. “Lightening Blade!”

“Aah!” Kabuza yelled and was obliterated.

“I’d better go and help out Gai-Sensei fend off those ninja assassins of the sand,” Kakashi said to himself. “You can win you two.”

“Where the hell is Sakura Naruto?” Sasuke yelled.

“Gaara Shukaku put her in this sand thing and if we don’t hurry and beat him. Sakura will be squeezed so tight that…” Naruto explained.

“Sharingan,” Sasuke said to himself.

“Who the hell are you two?” Garra Shukaku asked.

“I am Naruto Uzumaki and I am going to be the next hokage!” Naruto answered.

“I am Sasuke Uchiha. The Avenger and the first person to ever injure Gaara and the Shukaku.” Sasuke added.

“Aah!” Gaara Shukaku screamed.

“What? What’s going on?” Naruto asked.

“He’s changing. This time it is the final form of the Shukaku. First, it was regular Gaara, then it was human-sized Gaara Shukaku, and finally yet importantly, the beast that is bigger than the Nine-Tales itself. The Full-Sized Shukaku.” Sasuke explained as his eyes turned to the “Sharingan.”

“I’m not running away.” Naruto thought to himself with his eyes closed.

“Naruto,” Sasuke said.

“Huh?” Naruto opened his eyes and asked.

“You’re such a loser.” Sasuke smiled.

“Let’s do this!” Naruto shouted.

“Really though, you’re a loser.” Sasuke told Naruto.

“Why?” Naruto asked.

“Why don’t you look at the size of the fill-sized Shukaku?” Sasuke replied.

“Holy…he’s huge!” Naruto exclaimed.

“Duh, that’s why we can’t just charge at it without thinking,” Sasuke said.

“Oh-um then what do we do?” Naruto asked.

“Everything we’ve learned in our past missions and Chuunin exam match-ups.” Sasuke smirked. Sasuke and Naruto climbed a tree and Naruto pulled out his shurukien stars; threw them at Shukaku. And Sasuke threw a Shadow Shurukien at Shukaku.”

“Argh!” Shukaku yelled smacking the shrukien stars out his way. “Gah!”

“Yeah! Believe it! The shadow shrukien hit it!” Naruto exclaimed.

“The Shukaku released Sakura. Time to save one more person,” Sasuke said.

MEANWHILE…

“Oh, no,” Gai-Sensei said.

“The 3rd Hokage is…dead,” said Kakashi.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 02-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Uh... can I say... the things you made Sasuke say wouldn't actually be said.. ever...

Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 PM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

Thumbs down Re: Naruto: Annihilating Ninjas~The Series~

One thing to say. This is as nice as can be.
GET RID OF THE F***ING BRIGHT COLORS.
Thats as nice as I can put it.(excuse my vulgarity but seriously.)
If you love rap/hip-hop you have to listen to this one. PM me to tell me whatchu think. I think Ludacris made another future chart-topper with this ****.http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2007/L...ity_Chick.html^^-Anti-bullying Campaign-^^
--Put this in your sig if you hate bullies--

Last edited by autism; 02-07-2007 at 11:08 PM.